First Impressions: He Is My Master – 12 (END)

He is My Master   12   01 He is My Master   12   02 He is My Master   11   03
He is My Master   12   04 He is My Master   12   05 He is My Master   12   06
He is My Master   12   07 He is My Master   12   08 He is My Master   12   09
He is My Master   12   10 He is My Master   12   11 He is My Master   12   12
He is My Master   12   13 He is My Master   12   14 He is My Master   12   15
He is My Master   12   16 He is My Master   12   17 He is My Master   12   18
He is My Master   12   19 He is My Master   12   20 He is My Master   12   21
He is My Master   12   22 He is My Master   12   23 He is My Master   12   24

Short Summary:
Izumi’s still feeling pretty down when Mitsuki and Anna tell her that Yoshitaka is up. Visiting him in the hospital though, it seems he isn’t feeling much better than Izumi was. She slaps some sense into him and they go to take back his house. Takami is there waiting and still wants Mitsuki. Mitsuki decides (surprise surprise) to have a contest between her and Izumi to search through Yoshitaka’s safes for something. Takami chooses a giant golden safe, but that turns out to have Pochi’s prized belongings. Izumi chooses one that’s oozing of darkness, inside of which is a wedding dress. Of course Mitsuki has her try it on and she finds that it fits perfectly. Refusing to lose, Takami takes Mitsuki and the deed to the house. Izumi runs after her in the wedding dress and retrieves Mitsuki on the roof of the house. Later, gathered in the house, Izumi admits that Yoshitaka, the greedy idiot, is her master. Yoshitaka is very happy in his good ol’ evil way. Mitsuki reveals that this was all another game of hers. In the end, Seiichirou, Izumi’s parents, and Karin all show up for the final scene. As the ending song plays, we see Izumi planting a seed which later blossoms into a giant tree in Yoshitaka’s backyard (much to his dismay).

Well Gainax ended this series like they should: chock full of fanservice. Things came full circle as Izumi finally admits that Yoshitaka is her master. There were a couple of good laughs, especially during the wedding dress chase scene, but aside from that this was just more fanservice fun.

Final Thoughts: This series never really intended to be serious, so I treat it as a fanservice comedy. And for that, it did it pretty well. Nothing memorable, but if you’re looking for a maid fanservice show, this might be for you.

As a side note, I’ll be going from one harem series to the next. Amaenaideyo! airs Thursday nights at 9PM EDT starting tonight.

June 30, 2005 at 7:46 pm
  • January 10, 2006 at 2:35 pmhector martin urbina lopez

Me facino esta serie pero el final telo deja ala imaginacion y opino que deberian sacar otros trece episodios mas una re edicion puedo decir que estaserie es una de las mejores

• February 15, 2006 at 8:50 pmaidan

que do mey chido pero ojala lo puedan pasarlo por mexico y en guadalajara , jalisco . AGAN MAS MANGA BAY C ADIOS

• March 7, 2006 at 5:57 pmandres ballesteros

Al parecer esta es una de las mejores series que eh visto pero mi problema es que no se donde puedo conseguirla

• April 18, 2006 at 10:24 amnamia01

opé he is my master j’ador mitsuki cma cops ou sinon izumi en fète l kiff yoshitaka et lotre la anna l kiff izumi mé c du nimporte te koi c pr sa ke j’ador hihi lol xD^^

• April 18, 2006 at 10:27 amB.O.S.S du 93

yo jte kiff namia01 tu veu sortir avc moi ??? j’habite o 93

• June 22, 2006 at 1:43 pmBen

Véritablement génial !!!! He is my Master est une série formidable par son originalité et son sens de l’humour sociétaire complétement décalé ! Gainax a réussi à faire un Ovni supplémentaire dans le monde du manga, le pari était osé car l’enjeu et les critiques étaient de taille. Ayant récemment regardé 3 fois de suite la série des 12 épisodes en entier en version japonaise sous-titrée par la Millenium Team, je vosu assure que He is my master est carrément incontournable pour tous ceux qui veulent en apprendre plus sur les moeurs et la philosophie des japonaise ! Ne manquez pas cette série ahurissante, les perso sont extra, l’intrigue est palpitante et l’humour omniprésent. De l’action à 500km/h et du fun partout ! Au final une excellente série !!! Bravo Gainax !

• June 23, 2006 at 12:53 amkevin

i have a comment, but it’s more like a ? then a comment, is this really how the show ends, izumi plants a little tree and over, do like, i dont know, izumi and the main character get together or something or do they become good friends or something?

• July 3, 2006 at 4:35 amRick

sex slaves….

• November 22, 2006 at 5:30 pmangel slayer

este anime esta buenisimo aun no la termni de ver pero esta super la recomiendo.

• November 26, 2006 at 6:58 amSquakka

I love this anime! my favoite character is Mitsuki! She’s 2 cute! I wish there were more episodes… i wasnt sure whether i was happy for seeing all episodes, or sad 4 not being able 2 see more… Mitsuki is great!

• December 17, 2006 at 4:49 pmJuichi Asakura

i like this aniem 2 it isnt 1 of my best but is realy godo do u know didi they will maike season 2 plz answer if u know

• April 6, 2007 at 5:28 pmBboy_ace

Man wat the fuk they should make more that was 2 short

• April 11, 2007 at 2:59 pmakari felix

esta serie ezta buena pero al parecer tiene segunda parte y con dos nuevas chikaz ezpero salga pronto pesto ke el anuncio es del año pasado

• April 14, 2007 at 10:33 pmUniversaNekochan

It has more.
    Although I don’t think I’ll ever watch this,I’m more of a Gainax mecha show fan than a fanservice show fan.

• June 26, 2007 at 1:50 ampakxenon

Ahahaa…. I finished this about a week ago from this post. (I KNEW I heard this anime from somewhere… it was when I was skimming your blog! XD) Too bad there won’t be a second season, because this anime was a blast! Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find this in the shelves of the stores…

• July 5, 2007 at 3:36 pmKatherine

I want a season 2!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

• January 3, 2008 at 8:12 pmGerard

Awwww. It ended so quick. I feel sad there wasn’t anymore than 12 episodes and there might not be more since it aired in 2005 and it is now 2008 with NO NEW EPISODES. I really liked it and wanted a season 2 or at least a episode that tells what happened to all of them.