Densha Otoko – 10 »« Densha Otoko – 08

Densha Otoko   09   49 Densha Otoko   09   50 Densha Otoko   09   51
Densha Otoko   09   52 Densha Otoko   09   53 Densha Otoko   09   54
Densha Otoko   09   55 Densha Otoko   09   56 Densha Otoko   09   57
Densha Otoko   09   58 Densha Otoko   09   59 Densha Otoko   09   60
Densha Otoko   09   61 Densha Otoko   09   62 Densha Otoko   09   63

Short Summary:
Tsuyoshi and Saori go out on a date to Akihabara, amazing all the otakus there. He even takes her to his secret spot overlooking the area, but is unable to take advantage of the situation and confess. She later invites him over to her house, and then invites him to dinner with her family. Kazuya, who has offered to arrange the meal, secretly puts tabasco sauce in all of Tsuyoshi’s food, then offers him a ton of water. The plan is to replace him with a body double when he has to use the restroom. That never goes through as the Aoyama father arrives. Tensions are high and Tsuyoshi excuses himself from the meal turned sour. He comes back to get a handkerchief, only to find Saori crying because of the divorce papers between her parents. He lectures them about their children’s happiness and what they’re doing. Feeling guilty about the situation, Saori’s mother hands her father the divorce papers and walks out. Having seen both of her parents off, Saori leaves the restaurant hand in hand with Tsuyoshi. Everyone on the BBS is happy for Densha until one of them wonders when Hermes will learn about the message board. Ironically, as Tsuyoshi frets over the issue, Keisuke finds out about the it after looking at Misuzu’s computer. He puts two and two together and rushes home to tell Saori. Tsuyoshi finally makes up his mind to tell Saori, but he arrives at her house just as Keisuke shows it to her.

I really enjoyed the balance this episode had: the first half was hilarious while the latter half was quite serious. I was laughing until I cried after hearing Saori say “moe” twice and seeing everyone’s reactions. And Kazuya’s antics were pretty funny too, especially since I didn’t expect him to use a body double for Tsuyoshi.
The message board is really the final obstacle in Tsuyoshi and Saori’s relationship. Once that’s cleared up, there’s nothing really left that Tsuyoshi hasn’t told Saori. However, this hurdle seems to be a pretty big one as Saori even starts to cry after learning about the BBS. You’d think it wouldn’t affect her quite so much since she’s put up with quite a lot up to now, including Tsuyoshi’s coming out as an otaku last episode.
They chose an interesting insert song this week in the form of the english version of Tsubaki’s Sea of Love. I’m not sure whether I like the english or the japanese version, but it is nonetheless a good song. I’ve also been listening to the Densha Otoko OST, and it really reminds me of how good the music of this series is and how much I’ll miss it when it ends.
The Akihabara trip had way too many SHUFFLE! shots, serving only to remind me of the fact that we don’t have any SHUFFLE! this or next week. On that note though, the next episode of Densha Otoko won’t be airing next week either. The note on the preview says it’ll be shown on the 15th, giving it one week off. That means I’ll have absolutely nothing to write about next Thursday (with both SHUFFLE! and Densha Otoko not on). >.>

September 1, 2005 at 9:41 pm
  • September 1, 2005 at 11:13 pmidream83

Well it had to come to this. She eventually will have to discover the bbs. Now, there’s just two episodes left for them to patch up. Next episode will definately break Tsuyoshi’s heart, leaving the last episode to patch it all up. Damn, sucks to know that the ending to this wonderful drama is coming up…

• September 1, 2005 at 11:27 pmOmni

2 episodes? The message on the preview said “次回の「電車男」は9月15日(木)放送奇跡の最終章へ突入”, which I assumed meant that next time is the last episode. Or maybe by final chapter they mean more like final arc?

• September 2, 2005 at 8:21 amAiko

AHAH I like that drama !
    I really wonder how she’ll react .. but I don’t think it will be bad as when she discovered he was a otaku , i think it’s less worst :p
    Jinkamo is too funny , i love that girl lol XD
    I just wondered how a drama can have episodes O.o ? It’s the first drama i begin to watch so .. ^^

• September 2, 2005 at 9:19 ambluemist

I’m not quite sure, but it seems like the next Densha Otoko will air Sept. 15 as a special (1 1/2 hour instead of the usual 1 hour). Whether it will end by then, I’m not sure too.

About the next hurdle, I think it’s a lot worse than the otaku thing, because we’re talking about privacy here. Saori will feel violated even more because way of life, secrets and trauma are being blurted all over the message board to be known by complete strangers. It’s like virtual backstabbing.

• September 3, 2005 at 6:04 pmnamida_okiru

hellooo to everybody here^^? well is great poster so I have until episode 8, I would like to lower the 9 they somebody can help me?, orders link me in my email if to be able ^^ i would stay grateful, i wanted to find 10 and 11, but i believe that in the 10 alredy finished the serie rsrsrs but still making 10 and 11???certain?….^^ well
    if you needs some ep to catch I help you ^^ i have until 8…
    but i need help too to find 9, 10 and 11 I still haven´t theses ep…
    if to want to talk better with me i use msn hello_project2005@hotmail.com see ya^^ sorry i don´t know how to speack english very well…sorry^^

• September 4, 2005 at 11:16 amSuzuran

The next episode is 10-11 and will be the last . I’m really looking forward to the end.

• September 4, 2005 at 11:43 pmnamida_okiru

where can i find the ep 9^^???? somebody know???

• September 4, 2005 at 11:45 pmOmni

Search D-Addicts

• September 6, 2005 at 2:04 amidream83

Per Fuji TV: 2005年9月15日 22:00~22:54
    You can go here: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/jp/
    Click on ドラマ and you’ll see Densha Otoko on the right column.
    The next episode is just heading to the final story arc, and it will finish with 11 episodes.
    The final episode will play on: 2005年9月22日 22:00~23:23

• September 6, 2005 at 9:39 pmnamida_okiru

hello I entered in the site of fuji http://www.fujitv.co.jp/jp/ I ran away but don´t obtained to make download do you know some link where i can make download of densha ep 9?

• September 6, 2005 at 11:27 pmidream83

You need bittorrent first , which you can get here: http://www.bitcomet.com/
    Then you visit here: http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=3a38a1178de8ed664b3c41682a380ff11e821190

Hope that helps

• September 7, 2005 at 6:38 pmnamida_okiru

YES^^ THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

• September 9, 2005 at 7:54 pmChris Mise

Well, i dont a bit of understand nihongo, but, dont even needed. The way Tsuyoshi reacted tells everything. =)

I came back to Brazil last week, so gonna download next episodies!!

beijos

• July 4, 2006 at 5:58 amKelvin

Well personally I really enjoyed watchimg this drama.I was very touched by it and I nearly cried after watching the episodes.The actors and actresses were brilliant espically Itoh Misaki.Well in our place-Hong Kong the episodes have only finished recently so I want to know how people from Japan think of it.And do they prefer the movie or the drama?

• February 16, 2007 at 4:49 pmOxosoda

what a funny drama, but touched. i had seen eps 1-end, not trully end but, last week I had the 2 eps special deluxe!!! hell yeah!!!
    but it seems not end…. or won’t???
    isn’t Hermes’s brand real?

• October 12, 2007 at 4:48 pmidearmaVeinia

Hi I’m Sonja,

As you may have guessed, I am mad about bargains.
    I am a wife, a mother and I have run my own recruitment business for over twenty years.
    I make my living by giving the best value for money so when I spend it I expect to get the same.

I love quality items, five star cruises and generally the good things in life and I have found
    that I can afford more of them if I get them at bargain prices.

This Blog http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com is for bargain hunters to share information
    so we can all get the best value for our hard-earned money.

Cheers

Sonja

• October 15, 2007 at 4:07 pmReriberyrar

There’s some special secret Sale link on Amazon, EBay, etc. where you can find very good discounts:

I’ve seen discounts there as low as 75% off sticker Price.

• November 2, 2007 at 8:27 pmannobiaguesia

I’ve got an Amazon gift certificate burning holes in my pocket,
    and I want to get the most bang for my buck.

Enter the Secret Amazon Web Pages:

[url=http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-to-find-bargains-at-amazons-secret.html]Amazon Secret Web Pages[/url]

This is where you’re going to find the “latest sales, rebates, and limited-time offers” from
    Amazon, and you can score some pretty deep discounts if you’re a savvy shopper.

Next, there’s the special Sale link. This is open every Friday, and ONLY on Fridays.

You can find the same good discounts here as you would in hidden Deals, although some
    Fridays you can really get lucky and make off like an Amazon bandit – I’ve seen discounts
    there as low as 75% off sticker price.

• November 14, 2007 at 7:57 pmsnatseict

Hi,

I just found the blog:

There is an amazing how-to for changing the amazon price.

• December 5, 2007 at 7:31 pmsnatseict

Hi,

ever wondered how to get better Amazon deals or how to get that 30-day refund from Amazon?

We discovered a gret service which tracks prices for you and alerts youl.

Check out our latest review at:

• January 25, 2008 at 10:39 pmosciliciz

Hi,

Amazon has a nice offer which ends Monday, Jan. 28, 2008 – you can get 5 HD-DVDs for free
    if you buy a Toshiba DVD player.

More about this on Bargain Hunter http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com

• February 1, 2008 at 8:53 amSepassops

Folks, you’ve got to read “Track Amazon’s 30-day refund guarantee”

This is really outrageous stuff and the best I ever read about the thing.

Check out the reviews about this: http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com

It’s not theories but carefully researched hard facts.

Cheers

————-

• February 16, 2008 at 2:19 amadommaFef

Just discovered a complete list of all marked down products at Amazon, sorted by category
    and % off, ranging from 50% off to 90% off (thanks Sonja for the effort).

Actually I never thought Amazon would have articles with 90% off, but only in the category
    Electronics there are more than 3000 of them – look for yourself, the list is on
    [url=http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com]Bargain Hunter[/url] (which is a blog of a woman who specializes in finding good deals at
    Amazon, like Britain’s “Jeanie”).

• March 13, 2008 at 12:53 pmralfmaorisjun

Hi,

I just discovered a webiste with a complete list of all marked down products at Amazon, sorted by category
    and % off, ranging from 50% off to 90% off.

Electronics there are more than 3000 of them – look for yourself, the original list is on
    [url=http://bargains-hunter.blogspot.com]bargains hunter[/url]