Honey & Clover – 24 (END) »« Honey & Clover – 23

Honey & Clover – 24 Insert Song (SPOILERS)

Today’s insert song is Spitz’s 「スピカ」 (Supika) from their 1998 single 「楓/スピカ」.
The final episode! I’m not going to post any screens yet b/c I don’t wanna spoil it for you guys, and as usual the full post will go up once C1 or Solar puts out the sub. I am very pleased with the last episode. It basically wraps up Takemoto’s journey and shows his return home. It’s pretty much all about Takemoto though, with a bit of Hagu-chan; so nothing much more about Yamada or Mayama. But I liked the ending, and I am very very very happy that they play Waltz as the ending song (the old ED sequence too!). A great way to end the series.

Edit: Ok, I lied. Here’s 3 spoiler pics from the final episode (Click at your own risk): Image 1, Image 2, Image 3.

2nd Edit: If any of you really wanna see screens, I uploaded the rest of them. Just type in http://randomc.net/images/Honey and Clover – 24 – XX.jpg into your address line, replacing XX with 01 through 63.

September 29, 2005 at 6:20 pm
  • September 29, 2005 at 7:09 pmKorokun

NooooOOOooOOOOOooo….

Damn these short ending series!!! Long live H&C!!!!

/goes off in a corner and cries

• September 29, 2005 at 8:27 pmkuromitsu

I also liked the episode, though I can’t help but feel that it was very badly paced – for example they spent too many times on the old lady, time that could’ve been spent on, say, Morita (he played a surprisingly small role in this episode, even though he was shown pretty depressed over Takemoto’s absence in the previous one). Ah well, all in all, it was a nice episode. Now to pray for a continuation after the manga ends… (And yeah, I also loved Waltz in the end.)

• September 29, 2005 at 11:11 pmLosttek

Hmm.. liked the ending, even if it wasn’t what I was expecting. Wrapped up Takemoto’s bike journey pretty nicely.

But fans of other characters won’t be impressed, since everything is still up in the air. I guess the manga is the next logical step.

• September 30, 2005 at 3:33 pmMaya

DEPRESSED >

• October 1, 2005 at 4:54 amMTT

Great episode after all. I am looking forward to watching the rest 2 episodes and the Movie. By the way, can you release all Honey & Clover insert songs in a .Rar file so everyone can get all insert songs?

• October 4, 2005 at 3:53 amRaspberiHevn

ARGH! Dayam.. I saw the images *washes eyes* NoOOOOoooo… *sobs*

• October 6, 2005 at 1:29 amAki

Hi! i tought that this series has 26 eps. ohh well, so much for a triller.. but i really like this series even though its a short one. i wish they’ve launch an OVA of this…

• October 9, 2005 at 8:02 amMindolluin

Wow Hagu – chan let down her hair! she looks beautifull @.@

• October 10, 2005 at 10:33 amdeewani_kitten

I love it i’m not at the ending as yet.. I feel a great sense of sadness as I think it will soon be over. >_

• October 22, 2006 at 6:29 pmjulie

hahaha very funny. enjoyed the scenery. =)

• February 19, 2009 at 11:39 pmvelvetsash

I love your site! Seriously! :D I check it out to see what shows I should watch next! I really liked the updates on Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight~Guilty~ and honey and Clover. Actually your site is one of the two that have induced me to watch Honey and Clover! :D <3 <3 <3