Paradise Kiss – 05 »« Paradise Kiss – 04

Tommy february6 – Lonely in Gorgeous PV (ParaKiss OP)

Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   01 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   02 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   03
Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   04 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   05 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   06
Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   07 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   08 Tommy february6   Lonely in Gorgeous PV   09

I love this song, the OP to Paradise Kiss, but the PV is bit weird (and funny). It’s half Kawase Tomoko singing and dancing in a pink striped room and half her on patrol with two very 70s looking cops. It’s quite amusing, especially the police parts, but not the greatest music video. Still, being able to hear the full song is enough for me.

November 7, 2005 at 10:54 am
  • November 7, 2005 at 12:10 pmOs

Ha ha ha, this was a great for laughs wasn’t it? Parakiss was the reason i decided to download the PV and i laughed the whole time. you could see her looking to the sides to the directors as to when to start. Good idea to write one for this. ha ha

• November 7, 2005 at 1:05 pmVera

is there any way to download it? I soooo wish to hear the full song (and watch the video). I’ve been looking all over the net for it, but unless I payed…. and I’m kinda broke

• November 7, 2005 at 2:11 pmhashihime

Re obtaining the PV: as it says above, please check the Community section on the sidebar. Start from the bottom.

• November 7, 2005 at 6:39 pmEpisode

Aren’t those police parts from Beastie Boys – Sabotage -music video?

• November 7, 2005 at 7:45 pmnooneofconsequence

Yeah it does look like she’s rippping off/paying homage to the Beastie Boys

• November 8, 2005 at 12:17 amWarukyure

the first part is soooo lame but hilarious.

She’s kinda cute too or I find her to be…

• November 8, 2005 at 1:53 ambigntall

she looks hot in those pants :D

• November 8, 2005 at 4:54 amAngel Mercury

Hahaha, it looked like she had No idea what she was doing for the video. What was the deal with her having the flask? She looked liked she was doing half-@$$ed Karaoke and ParaPara.

However, the song is great. And yeah, the parts with the two cops looks just like something from a beastie boys video.

all in all, its probably one of the worst edited videos I’ve seen ^.^;

• November 9, 2005 at 11:11 pmkiwi

they remind me of the cops from reno 911 lol.

• November 10, 2005 at 1:20 pmYaku

she looked like she was retarded.

• November 11, 2005 at 1:46 pmChris

I just found this with whilst searching for “lonely in gorgeous” “beastie boys” because i wondered about those scenes too. I don’t see it as a hommage. Is it now considered funny or even ingenious to produce a stupid dull PV? I guess it’s a publicity stunt because the PV is so odd and bad that people will talk and wonder about it even if they don’t care about Tommy or the song itself. The cheer leaders in the background are really really cute though.

• November 12, 2005 at 2:29 amLys

I’m not sure if anyone here has seen many/any of Tommy’s other PVs but they have a lot of similar elements (the flask, cheerleaders, etc). I really think it’s part of her act, to do silly/stupid things and look cutesy. And to rip off people. She isn’t really expecting you to take her seriously, and that’s why I enjoy her cute-happy-pop so much more than the more generic girl singers. Personally, I love just about everything she’s ever done, and I always love watching her videos..

Please excuse my rambling; I’m a Tommy fangirl and just wanted to share a bit of my perspective… :D

• November 15, 2005 at 4:59 pmshaoran

ammm si algien tiene ese video me lo puede dar porfis
    y si se puede bajar de aki mismo
    como lo ago o.o??
    chauuu kisses

• November 23, 2005 at 9:51 pmJoeJoe

I dont want to be rude.. but i’ve tried most of the “Community” links.. and I still dont know which one I use to find the PV for this.

• December 2, 2005 at 4:13 pmchris

ok i think there is a few thing everyone should know about tommy february to make you understand the video. there a few things she does every video. the flax is in everyvideo. also there is a cheerleader in everyvideo. and she has a thing for twin little star.

basicly tommy february is a side project for tomoko kawase. she acts like this a persona of her self. and there is also tommy heavenly which is her evil twin who makes fun of tommy february. to competely understand tommy you have to look at her other videos.

• June 10, 2007 at 9:38 amtommy february 6 fan`s

i love u so much…i alway spend my time listening this song….i love it so much…hehehe…wahhhhhh i love u all..hehe ;]

• July 29, 2007 at 2:55 pmRion

Shiiiit XDXD
    I Love this song.. but the Clip! It’s terrible!! XDXD

• September 15, 2007 at 5:08 amBindi

wat is the name of the song???