Suzuka – 25 »« Suzuka – 23

Suzuka   24   01 Suzuka   24   02 Suzuka   24   03
Suzuka   24   04 Suzuka   24   05 Suzuka   24   06
Suzuka   24   07 Suzuka   24   08 Suzuka   24   09
Suzuka   24   10 Suzuka   24   11 Suzuka   24   12
Suzuka   24   13 Suzuka   24   14 Suzuka   24   15
Suzuka   24   16 Suzuka   24   17 Suzuka   24   18

Summary:
At the meet, Yamato is very pumped about the race. But on the sidelines, Miyamoto and the captain are worried about how he’ll do – Miyamoto notes that Yamato hasn’t bested his record from the earlier track meet. During the race, Yamato gets a good start, but Arima quickly passes him. Arima ends up winning, and Yamato places a disappointing fourth place. Despite everyone telling him not to worry about it too much, Yamato is clearly distraught because it means that he can’t confess to Suzuka yet. In the evening, Suzuka visits a brooding Yamato, bringing him some eggs to eat. She boils them for him and even washes his dirty dishes. Yamato eventually realizes that Suzuka is probably doing this to cheer him up. As Suzuka reaches for the door to leave, Yamato confesses to her again. He says that she doesn’t have to answer him yet, that he’ll practice more, so that he can win the next tournament. Reminded of how these closely these words mirror what Kazuki told her back then, Suzuka tells him to stop and runs out. When she doesn’t come home for several hours, Yamato grows worried enough to go and search for her. Filled with painful memories, Suzuka is actually sitting on some steps crying.

We’re once again at another “good” part of the story (for me at least), so I enjoyed this episode. The parallels between Yamato and Kazuki are clear, and Suzuka needs to overcome her past if she wants to move forward with Yamato. The animation is relatively (relatively is the key word) good this episode, but I do have to say that Yamato’s confession would have had more impact if they had focused on him instead of sticking Suzuka’s torso into half the shot. A minor complaint, but I said it because that part of the scene didn’t have as much impact on me as the manga did.
With the ending slowly creeping up, we’re already on the fateful night. Next week will more or less be the climax, and the last episode should conclude it all nicely (or so I hope).

December 14, 2005 at 11:40 pm
  • December 15, 2005 at 12:07 amKira Takuto

Edited by Omni for spoilers

• December 15, 2005 at 12:36 amcleanwater

omg yamato loses?! what happens! only 2 eps left =[

• December 15, 2005 at 12:45 amAznSoulBoy

O.O kiss with who mizuki? kidding. its sure that is suzuka

• December 15, 2005 at 12:53 amWarukyure

I should’ve shot this kid dead when he broke up with Honoka.

What the heck is my problem with always cheering for the girl that always ends up losing
    such as, Elis, Kotori, Honoka, Kaede, etc. etc.

• December 15, 2005 at 1:16 amfisherman horizon

Thanks for the review. I ‘m anticipating next week… something interesting is happening!!!!

And something happy for the following week. Finger crossed!

• December 15, 2005 at 1:56 amKon

LOLOL sorry warukyure, i just thought what you said was pretty funny haha, and im still hanging onto kotori winning i mean cmon, thats the only reason i watch dcss anymore

• December 15, 2005 at 4:14 amdojikyo

Warukyure, judging from your picks. It looks like you prefer the female that starts off in love/ with a deep crush with the male lead from the very first moment. The problem with that type … they have to get rejected or else there wouldn’t be any drama (at least that is what the current writers seem to think).

• December 15, 2005 at 4:24 amNya

LOL @ Warukyure…… your picks are EXACTLY the same as mine o.o….

Canvas2=Elis
    DCSS=Kotori
    Suzuka=Honoka
    Shuffle= Kaede

• December 15, 2005 at 7:57 amAle

Not really; look at Nemu, Kiri, and Asa. They had crushes on the main character too.

At least Kiri and Asa are good anyway. :P I was going for Elis (still anything could happen) and Sia there.

• December 15, 2005 at 8:14 amRasmiel

I don’t like Elise in the anime version. She’s lot more selfish than she is in the game.

My pick would be:

D.C.S.S – Kotori
    Shuffle! – Sia
    Suzuka – Honoka
    Lamune? – Misora (or Nanami)
    Canvas2 – ? (Don’t have any particular character that I like)

• December 15, 2005 at 8:27 amryohei

lol dont worry i’ve picked the loser as well.. but in shuffle i dont mind losing… ending should be crazy

• December 15, 2005 at 8:58 amAznSoulBoy

ooooh rasmiel is exactly like mine.

D.C.S.S – Kotori
    Shuffle! – Sia
    Suzuka – Honoka
    Lamune – Nanami
    Canvas2 – ( no idea )

“and im still hanging onto kotori winning i mean cmon, thats the only reason i watch dcss anymore”

ya me 2.

• December 15, 2005 at 9:53 amfirebrand

I know it’s unreasonable and impossible, but please please PLEASE, let suzuka die. Horribly. That way, honoka and yamato can end up together, and things can end happily.

• December 15, 2005 at 11:06 amSyaoran Li

Ok, I’ll join the club of the broken hearts

Canvas2=Elis
    DCSS=Kotori
    Suzuka=Honoka
    Shuffle= Kaede

This is soo annoying, I was specting a better final for this girls, specially with honoka, but there is no hope in that relationship, the same in Da Capo SS, Shuffle! & Canvas 2.

No more drama/romance for me please.

• December 15, 2005 at 11:25 amWarukyure

WOWOW!! I’M GLAD I’M NOT ALONE IN MY OPINIONS!!! :) :) :)

oh, and i choose not to voice my opinion about Lamune because, it doesn’t tend to fit with my previous argument, Like besides that girl with only 2 episodes of screen time(can’t remember her name if my life depended on it) there are like no love rivals for Kenta(?) so Nanami wins by default

Syaoran Li: ” No more drama/romance for me please.” COME ON! This is the season of “Romance”

• December 15, 2005 at 11:32 amfisherman horizon

you ‘ll get even worse results with ichigo 100%. fours girls to choose from and apparently not an ideal choice to a lot of fans. But i rather not say much, it’s not about suzuka. :)

• December 15, 2005 at 12:15 pmDark_Schneider

ok ok, let ME tell you this :

I really think yamato needs to end up with suzuka, but not because the anime has her name but because of this:

” yamato in his apart fucking suzuka´s ass , I mean VERY HARD taking blood out of it( T_T ), and an air plane crashing on his house killing both….the end ” and you people ask:

what happens to honoka??!

• December 15, 2005 at 4:08 pmRasmiel

“ok ok, let ME tell you this :

what happens to honoka??!

she bacome a rock star , an idol and joining her blound friend in fame and glory, feeling reliefed that if she had stayed with yamato she would be DEAD by his BAD luck to leave on a marked place to air crashes!! I call suzuka here at my home by ” BUCETINHA NERVOSA ” ^_^ ”

HEAR, HEAR BROTHER!

That’s possibly one of the best comments I’ve seen on the net. I PRAISE YOU SIR.

• December 16, 2005 at 2:52 amCraftage

lol mine are
    dcss-kotori
    suzuka-suzuka

• December 16, 2005 at 5:05 amSuzuka Lover

noooo!! i dun wan this anime to stop air-ing!!! NOOO I WAN MORE!!! MORE!!! MORE!!!

• December 16, 2005 at 11:43 pmdojikyo

Ale: Kiri got rejected before the story started. Asa had an attraction but didn’t play on it until later. I have to concede Nemu.

Bandwagon time a.k.a what I would like:

DCSS: Nemu (searches for flame retardant coat), Nemu still has a lot of goodwill (for my part) from season 1. Not mention Asakura dumping Nemu would make he seem like a pretty big jerk.

Shuffle: Asa, changing pants in episode 18, drool. Seriously, this pair was pretty unexpected and it still manages to avoid feeling particularly forced.

Suzuka: Suzuka. Suzuka knows Yamato’s personality better than anyone else and vice versa. The only real problem is the way it seems that Suzuka and Yamato find new ways to piss each other off.

Lamune: Is there any other choice than Nanami. It seems like Lamune isn’t about conflict but rather the realization of a couple.

Canvas2: Kiri+Hiroki. Now if they could pair Elis and the grey haired girl, this series would be perfect.

• December 17, 2005 at 1:03 amvsnz!

GREAT EPISODE…I always new Honoka wouldnt mix with Yamato. shes too fragile. hopefully her friend’s words to her actually sunk in. forget about yamato. GO YAMATOxSUZUKA!

• December 17, 2005 at 1:40 pmAznSoulBoy

lol almost every 1 choose in dc.ss.- kotori.

“This is sooo annoying,I was specting a better final for this girls,specially with honoka,but there no hope in that relationship, the same in Da Capo SS, Shuffle! & Canvas 2.

no more drama/romance for me please. ”

LOLLL yahh..i was speacting a better final too lol. specially with with kotori. but godamnit no hope even thought i was hoping until episode 24. anyway. watch fianl approach.

UUHMMMM NEXT EPISODE OF SUZUKA SOON ;D. AND I HAVE SO MANY PROJECTS T_T

• December 21, 2005 at 3:44 pmBryan

plz can u tell me what channel this is on because ive been trying to find it in english or atleast in asain with the american words on the bottom ive tried web sites and nothong can u plz either email me a web site with the episodes ro email me with a time and chennel for it.

• August 17, 2007 at 9:11 pmHOmbre

Hombre que detallle…………………..PURO LAG !oiiiiiiiii!!!!

• September 12, 2007 at 2:03 amAron

• September 12, 2007 at 2:05 amAron

• January 9, 2010 at 11:30 pmwho cares what it is

this series sucks he ends up with
    suzuka