*Picks Jaw off Ground*

2 Brief Notes:

• For those of you who noticed, I didn’t blog Karin last week or this week. After having thought about it for a long time, I’ve decided to drop the show because it doesn’t interest me anymore.
  • Kingdom Hearts II is amazing. The opening sequence is beautiful. Must go play more…
  • December 23, 2005 at 1:22 pm
    • December 23, 2005 at 1:40 pmFodica

Nooooooooo! My God abandons me! T-T

• December 23, 2005 at 1:47 pmZoof

heheheh another soul falls prey to KHII’s appeal ^__^

good luck with the game.

• December 23, 2005 at 1:49 pmBluWacky

Oh god, tell me about it. I’m about 12 hours into Kingdom Hearts II and it utterly owns my life o_o

• December 23, 2005 at 2:00 pmDaveJS

KHII is freakin’ awsome. I only got to play a little, but I instantly fell in love with it.

• December 23, 2005 at 2:33 pmFury

I already got to the ending and saw the secret ending as well that may lead to KHIII

• December 23, 2005 at 3:06 pmAznSoulBoy

the hell…not fair man…T_T. it didnt come out in united state yet -.-

• December 23, 2005 at 3:30 pmRasmiel

Import is your option :P

I’m broke at the moment :(
      Revolution + PS3 + H games definitely do not come cheap.

• December 23, 2005 at 4:11 pmShuFFle!

when KHI first came out i didnt even bother to try it out… but when i was the trailers for KHII i immediately bought KHI which was luckily on a big discount that day… lol >.

• December 23, 2005 at 4:14 pmShuFFle!

lol that up there should be “when i saw…”

• December 23, 2005 at 4:39 pmFury

LMAO @ Rasimiel H games now thats fun be sure tto send me spoilers for the ones that will soon become animes in the upcoming future. AND HELL YEAH REVOLUTION AND PS3

• December 23, 2005 at 5:03 pmDC

Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out in March, the president of Square-Enix said it’s ready for a March release…and isn’t a coincident that Twilight Princess comes out in March too. Seems like March is a good month for gaming.

• December 23, 2005 at 5:36 pmKabitzin

Are your teammates any good in this game, or are they just liabilities/MP batteries again?

• December 23, 2005 at 6:25 pmSaga

._. KH1 gave me motion sickness so I couldn’t play it anymore…

• December 23, 2005 at 8:11 pmmae

ack, i downloaded the opening fmv of kh2 and the first four cutcscenes, then deleted the link to the site of where i went for news of it.. and i’ve promised myself not to spoil myself anymore and wait till march.. it’s only three more months, i keep repeating to myself–ack again.

• December 24, 2005 at 10:25 amBlade

KH2… mmmm was spot on for intro… memories… song… fit… must go play perfect game…

pride mode kicking my ass randomly from time to time… 14 hrs in here…

• December 24, 2005 at 1:43 pmwildarmsheero

Am I the only one who likes Karin?

• December 25, 2005 at 7:23 amFodica

Hell no! Though I won’t question his decision, it is still sad that he dropped Karin. Now all we can do is to pray to the Omni-scient that he’ll be cured from the devilish curse of KHII. ^__^;;

• September 9, 2006 at 6:21 pmCilla-Chan

I know what you mean…I played it for about 5 days straight (Or as much as school would allow) in order to beat it…that games owns!

• March 1, 2007 at 9:11 pmanimegirllbb

why u stop i maen it was geting good dammit. but kingdom heart two is good. my big sister finsh it a long time ago. she was on that waiting list and got it as soon as she was able to. me i just like seeing her play so i know what to do on mine. of couse the guide book doesn’t hurt. but i’m still very very mad. oh and i LOVE how easy it is for the frist 3 month i play for 3-8 hours a day (saturday i spend seeing anime till 12:00.so i coled not play.)well bye i might add a new comment later if i have the time agien
      bye