Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora – 01 »

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora – Commercial

HanTsuki   CM   01 HanTsuki   CM   02 HanTsuki   CM   03
HanTsuki   CM   04 HanTsuki   CM   05 HanTsuki   CM   06
HanTsuki   CM   07 HanTsuki   CM   08 HanTsuki   CM   09
HanTsuki   CM   10 HanTsuki   CM   11 HanTsuki   CM   12

There was a commercial aired recently for the upcoming series Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. In it, the narrator Yuichi fondly recalls that day he met her, that day they argued, that day they laughed, and the fun they had together when it was neither a full moon nor a new moon. They play what I assume is the OP in the background, and it immediately got stuck in my head – a sign that I really like the song. This is series is looking better and better, and I can’t wait for it to start next week (in SHUFFLE!’s timeslot).

January 7, 2006 at 12:18 am
  • January 7, 2006 at 12:44 amZanarky

Hope it’s as good as Shuffle!!!

• January 7, 2006 at 12:54 amdeftoned

This is one of the few shows I’m looking forward to checking out this winter. Story seems pretty good, albeit sad, but then again, sometimes sad stories turn out to be very good. ONly 6 episodes, so it should be good overall!

• January 7, 2006 at 1:22 ambj0rN`-

Yeah!!! I have a gut feeling this will be good~

• January 7, 2006 at 1:23 amFury

in the 3rd picture shes looking like Shana or is that just me who see that?

• January 7, 2006 at 5:26 amShinova

So what’s this show about?

• January 7, 2006 at 6:32 amWererat42

From what I’ve read, it’s about these two hospitalized kids who fall in love, but one of them is going to die. Sounds pretty depressing, if you ask me.

• January 7, 2006 at 6:41 amRasmiel

The main site says Rika (the main heroine) is supposed to die. Yuichi is asked to stay friendly with her.

I’ve been looking forward to this since the beginning of time! Too bad it’s really short, but I have a hunch it will be as good as Iriya no Sora, if not better. Definitely expecting to be better than Shuffle though ^_^

• January 7, 2006 at 11:07 amHostile

I’ll probably hate this show when it ends but I’m expecting it to be good (just because every dying girl story has to be good).

How could anyone like Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu, though?

• January 7, 2006 at 2:41 pmDarkSchneider

call the doctors i have an emergency my posts are dying…( lol )

• January 7, 2006 at 2:45 pmOmni

No, I’m deleting them because you’re spamming random crap. Now stop.

• January 7, 2006 at 2:51 pmDarkSchneider

don´t get angry at me onmi i am here just to put some funny stuff that´s all.
    to increase the value of your wonderfull blog.
    but the last post was a serious thing i saw on the news right now.But i won´t comment it here.
    do you know why i like this blog because the people here is open minded and like to listen others opinion, so don´t hate me.

• January 7, 2006 at 3:02 pmDarkSchneider

this preview is nice and i think w are going to have a better substitute for that shuffle sisi drama, er, no offense T_T

• January 7, 2006 at 3:03 pmDarkSchneider

this preview is nice and i think we are going to have a better substitute for that shuffle sisi drama, er, no offense T_T

• January 7, 2006 at 4:04 pmShinova

So the girl is supposed to die, eh? Don’t spoil me, but I think I’m going to be very, very sad at this show’s end. :p

• January 7, 2006 at 5:35 pmRasmiel

“How could anyone like Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu, though?”

• January 7, 2006 at 9:49 pmHostile

“How can anyone NOT like Iriya no Sora? It was very dramatic, and although the ending wasn’t really a happy one, the whole thing is a well done romance anime.”

I usually like romance no matter how bad and even I thought it wasn’t done too well in the anime. There were a few parts I definitely liked (Iriya and that other girl’s battle) but that was about it. Meh. I had a bunch of things I was pissed off at but I don’t remember them too well…

• January 8, 2006 at 4:21 amAnga

Looks good. At least there is no fillers when it’s only 6 episodes.

• January 9, 2006 at 10:39 amXellos-_^