Demonbane – 02

OP Sequence

Demonbane   OP   01 Demonbane   OP   02 Demonbane   OP   03

OP: 「人、神、機 -Man God Machine-」 (Hito, Kami, Hata -Man God Machine-) by 生沢佑一 (Izukawa Yuuichi)
Watch the OP! Mirror 1 Mirror 2
Ok, I think this is a horrible OP all around. I’m not a big fan of the song, but to make it worse, the OP animation features scenes mostly from the first two episodes flashed really really quickly. The best word to describe it is overwhelming. But since it’s images from the episodes, I suspect this isn’t the real OP animation (or at least I hope not).

Demonbane   02   01 Demonbane   02   02 Demonbane   02   03
Demonbane   02   04 Demonbane   02   05 Demonbane   02   06
Demonbane   02   07 Demonbane   02   08 Demonbane   02   09
Demonbane   02   10 Demonbane   02   11 Demonbane   02   12
Demonbane   02   13 Demonbane   02   14 Demonbane   02   15
Demonbane   02   16 Demonbane   02   17 Demonbane   02   18
Demonbane   02   19 Demonbane   02   20 Demonbane   02   21
Demonbane   02   22 Demonbane   02   23 Demonbane   02   24
Demonbane   02   25 Demonbane   02   26 Demonbane   02   27
Demonbane   02   28 Demonbane   02   29 Demonbane   02   30
Demonbane   02   31 Demonbane   02   32 Demonbane   02   33

Still no ED this episode.

Meh, I didn’t enjoy the second episode all that much.
Will write this entry tomorrow, probably. Too tired atm b/c I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep all week…
つづく

May 25, 2006 at 5:17 pm
  • May 25, 2006 at 5:43 pmBatt!tz

this series seems really…shiny
    can’t say i really enjoyed the 1st episode ALOT but i’ll keep watching because it’s summer and i have nothing better to do :x

• May 25, 2006 at 5:57 pmdward

Frankly speaking, I didn’t watch Demonbane for the action and mecha scenes. In fact, I hate the design of the mecha. The only thing that kept me watching is the chibi….whats the grimore’s name again? Al Azif? The name somehow reminds me of those terrorist organisation.

• May 25, 2006 at 7:16 pmGloranor

Hm, just watched the Op…

• May 25, 2006 at 8:48 pmT_I

Great episode

• May 26, 2006 at 1:37 amDrmChsr0

I’m gonna watch it because it’s so hilariously horrible.

• May 26, 2006 at 4:24 amShinji103

Bah, they ruined the mecha design from the game? What the heck is up with the Demonbane’s stomach section? It’s so thin it looks like you could slice through it with a piece of paper. >.>

Character, plot, and story-wise they’re sticking to the game. Which is a very good thing. :D

Now if all you critics will actually wait for the series to pick up, like just about every other anime series, then you’ll see how good this show is. (this is assuming they stick to the game, I’m guessing they’ll take Al’s route since a. she’s the heroine, b. she’s the most popular character, and c. the Al route is, imo the best one out of the three routes.:) )

The series will pick up in episode 5, “The Shadow at Innsmouth” (I can tell because the episode titles are the same as the chapter titles):Show Spoiler ▼

Episodes 1-4 are chapter 1, 2, 5, and 6 of the game, where characters are introduced and the story is set up. Things will get into gear when we hit episode 5. (it may be a two-parter, depends on what they take out/rearrange from the game)

• June 2, 2006 at 1:15 ambakaro

it’s based on a hentai game so isn’t a big surprise after all however episode 1 was good

• June 3, 2006 at 11:05 amCrazyMcChan

I found it quite enjoyable, even more so if i could turn off the in show music which i find irritating:)

• June 25, 2006 at 10:04 amAi-Tan

I think the OP song is quite good. It’s so catchy, sad thing that Yesy Fansubs it putting Demonbane on Hitatus. I wanna watch more!!!!