Younha – Te wo Tsunaide PV (Jyu Oh Sei ED)

Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   01 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   02 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   03
Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   04 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   05 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   06
Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   07 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   08 Younha   Te wo Tsunaide PV   09

The ending theme song to Jyu Oh Sei, 「手をつないで」 (Te wo Tsunaide) is sung by the popular Korean/Japanese singer Younha. I admit that I didn’t watch any more of the anime past the first episode, but one of the things I did love about it was the ED – some of you may have noticed that I’m a pretty big Younha fan. It’s been a while since she put out a single (not since December of last year). Of her recent singles, I didn’t really like My Lover but I did enjoy Touch. Of course, Houkiboshi still ranks as my favorite of all her songs. My point is that I’ve been looking forward to a new Younha single for a while now. And Te wo Tsunaide pretty much lives up to my expectations from the TV-size version at the end of Jyu Oh Sei. The PV is a bit similar to the part of the ending sequence with the girl standing in the water with the yellow hue on everything. It appears to be filmed on a barge in the middle of the ocean. This is a good song by Younha, one that I’ll be humming/whistling for a few days to come. This PV does make me wonder when we’ll get to see Younha play her piano again. The homegirl song on the Te wo Tsunaide sounds like it’s got that. Anyway, Younha’s Te wo Tsunaide single is set to be released June 7th, 2006.

May 26, 2006 at 1:18 am
  • May 26, 2006 at 1:43 amjaalin

not surprised about the lack of piano… seems like it was a bit overkill in her early stuff. also seems like she’s trying to add some maturity to her image… that greasy hair look is kinda funky lol

• May 27, 2006 at 1:03 pmseeput

not bad…

• May 27, 2006 at 4:08 pmcrescentsaber

GOTTA LUV THAT HAIR ! =) I have this thing for curly, funky – greasy-ish hair, plus its Younha.. sheesh, its the best thing since bread came sliced haha ^^ anywayz anyone noticed the similiarities between Younha and Sun from the Lost series ? o_O

• May 27, 2006 at 10:53 pmshojo

Younha looks totally awesome with that hair, much more mature add with punk compared to her previous image, and I kinda like the whole rock band idea. Her music this time round seems to add more rock in it too, instead of the piano ballad feel, and I really welcome the change. Anyway, this is a really cool single and I totally adore it, :)

• May 29, 2006 at 12:11 pmreversehaven

YOUNHA ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

now i’m really intoxicated searching feverishly for her song… i can’t find any of them in the CD shops……………… and i’m looking for a place i can dl it from =X

• May 30, 2006 at 6:41 pmSonatre

You can download it from http://goyounha.free.fr/forum …..

but you have to have an account.

• June 4, 2006 at 10:28 amerm

She’s not Korean/Japanese, just Korean.

• July 15, 2006 at 5:16 pmcutechicki spookia

I LOVE this song. My second favorite Younha and I can’t wait for more of her.

• July 17, 2007 at 12:35 amlysberith

love her voice ^^ crisp,powerful and so dmn good… my hubby drools over her :p

• August 1, 2007 at 9:27 amkaIRu Piano

Also a big fan of Younha here. Love Te wo Tsunaide very much even if she didn’t play piano there. I really love the way she look in that MV. It seems like she’s begging for someone to come back to her or she’s longing for someone to love. yay. I even made Te wo Tsunaide a translation to my own language, which is Filipino or Tagalog. I also made translations to her other song like “Yubikiri” “Houkiboshi” “My Lover” “Te wo Tsunaide” “Ima ga Daisuki” and her Korean songs “Secret Code 486″ and “Time2Rock”. If you’re interested to have the lyrics, I’ll send it to you. Just visit my friendster.

Thanks very much for the space~!