Random Musings – Shadow Warrior Chronicles and HanTsuki Drama »« Utawara Summer Special – Chibikko Erokawa Dance Championship

Random Musings – Hana Yori Dango Part 2

Very quick news item:

• It was announced today that the Hana Yori Dango j-drama will be getting a second season (or as they call it, Part 2), set to air in January of 2007. This is good news for all you fans of the series or of Matsumoto Jun/Oguri Shun/whoever and couldn’t get enough of the show. I just hope that they don’t end it as cheesily as the first season did.
    Source: Yahoo News
  • August 4, 2006 at 12:05 am
    • August 4, 2006 at 12:15 amremoted

Hmm, wow this is very unexpected news. I hope it won’t turn out like gakusen and it’s second season. I’m sort of impatient though. :( T________T Jan is so far away from my reach.

• August 4, 2006 at 12:35 amdeina-kun

Yay!! So happy!! :D

Thanks for the news, Omni!

• August 4, 2006 at 12:43 amdarkredeyes

I KNEW IT THEY HAD THAT IN WIKIPEDIA A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO MAKE A MOVIE IN 2007 HANA YORI DANGO THE MOVIE BUT IT WAS RUMORED………SO ITS OFFICAL THEN I CANT WAIT……JUN MATSUMOTO ROCKS

• August 4, 2006 at 12:55 amZanarky

Maybe that was why there was a “See you soon!” on your last screencap of episode 9?

• August 4, 2006 at 1:19 amRainy

Well you have to remember, this is a SHOUJO anime, chessy endings are a guaranteed thing. ^ _ ^

But I canNOT wait for the next part. I’m hoping its not like Gokusen too but I doubt that it will be, since there is a lot more to be drawn from the manga.

• August 4, 2006 at 2:04 amRefrainz

YAY, just finished the J-drama a week ago, was and wasn’t completely satified with the ending ( open ending).

• August 4, 2006 at 5:49 ampenny4em

Wooot! My favourite dorama will be back! God knows how they’re going to manage a second season since they hopped all over the manga in the first one.

And quit it with the Gokusen 2 refs! The nightmares still haunt me…

• August 4, 2006 at 7:19 amAdun

wow, this is totally unexpected. now I’m looking forward to it since I watched the anime series not long ago.

• August 4, 2006 at 9:37 amLushita

More Matsumoto Jun – sama, nuff said! >^n_n^

• August 4, 2006 at 6:27 pmRasmiel

SWEET.

The cheesiness of HyD never bothered me, except for that crazy scene where Tsukasa got beat up protecting Tsukushi. That was beyond cheesiness.

Next year is going to be a good year. I know it. ^_^

• August 4, 2006 at 6:48 pmChelissamow

Hooray! I can’t wait for the second season! Haha, I agree, I hope the ending isn’t lame…

• August 4, 2006 at 7:35 pmRohan

I heard about this on a HYD yahoo group and I’m really excited about it! ^_^ MatsuJun is back again~~!

• August 4, 2006 at 8:14 pmXeroFayt

… No way.

It just better not suck XD I’m looking forward to it.

RUI POWAH!

• August 5, 2006 at 1:16 amapplechan

kinda expected but didn’t expect it to be so soon^^

• August 5, 2006 at 3:32 pmbellatora

This made my day. HYD is what got me into j-dramas.

• August 7, 2006 at 11:59 amROSAMOND

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES YES I LOVE THIS SERIES I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! MAN ITS NOT FAIR JANUARY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY AND I’LL BE IN MY FINAL SKOOL YEAR………………NO MAN I CAN’T WAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH….OH AND THIS SURPRISE BETTER BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• August 18, 2006 at 11:37 amdenisely

omg omg my place doesnt show hana yori dango!!! i bought the dvd!!!!!! i love love love love no… actually obsses over hana yori dango….. im so LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SERIES 2 … OMG I THINK DOMOUJI IS COMING BACK IN THAT SERIES… OMG OMG I CANT BREATH… I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY……………… I AM LOVING IT… MATSUMOTO JUN IS SO HOTTT….. SHUN OGURI IS SO KAWAI….. AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS LIKE SO DAMN HOT AND CUTE…… AND THEIR ACTING SKILLS ARE LIKE SO COOL..I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM AND THE SHOW THE MOST………….. ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!

• August 21, 2006 at 11:39 pmchul

wuhoo….amps!!! there is part 2??? really??? yes…very nice!!! heheh

go nice english of me…

• August 23, 2006 at 5:38 pmArashi Akanishi

yayyyyy YES!!! I knew it, there have to be a second season, and finally!!! well… it’s on January… little far but let’s wait!!! *-* I love this drama xP hope to hear more news soon *O*

• August 28, 2006 at 8:00 amLan

Yay, I can’t wait. ^^

• August 28, 2006 at 2:11 pmBecky

OMG LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OMG JUN IS COMING BK YEY OMG IN LOVE

• October 17, 2006 at 2:09 amaun

I’m wondering if you had any version in english at all? I would love to purchase one

• November 6, 2006 at 11:09 pmRaini

How soon will HYD be out with english subtitles….anyone? I’m extremely excited for the second season. When I found there was going to be a second one I almost peed my pants. I really love that show soo much. It’s very brilliant!

• November 13, 2006 at 1:02 amNina

OMG!!!I can’t wait for HYD 2….I’m so in love with matsu-Jun..He is WAY better than Jerry Yan….

• November 24, 2006 at 5:47 pmrefindintricacy

i hope and pray that it wont be like meteor garden season 2

• December 4, 2006 at 7:34 ammatsu_hot

Yatta..
      HYD 2 is back.. Its.. a loonggg.. long time to waiting them.
      I hope this dorama on happy ending (not only happily ever after) but, i hope tsukushi and tsukasa mother will be ok too:)
      Minna… gambatte ne..

• December 10, 2006 at 2:10 pmrain

hehe..am so addicted to this dorama..watched it for many times that i lost count!japanese dorama in msia kindda died down here replaced by korean fever.but this dorama really got me started again…matsujun is so kAwWAiii!hehe..that i’ve started obssesing over him and my star idolizing is way embarassing…but never mind..
      cant wait for the secOND season!!

• December 24, 2006 at 12:20 amKyami-Chan

YESSHH!! Matsumoto Jun!! I hope it turns out even better than the first season ^^

• December 28, 2006 at 3:48 amJenJen

AAHHH 2ND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heard tht Jun loses his memories and den after a couple of eps he regains it and asks her to marry him but she refuses.. so yah. thts what i heard.

KYYAAA

• December 28, 2006 at 6:29 pmMikan

I think HYD is briliant and I can’t wait to see the second one… I’m also hoping that it won’t end with a sad ending… Oh… I read this website and it said HYD is so bad… and it also said that MG (Thai) was better and the cast was better at acting… Anyway who ever said that and made the website is compeletly WRONG!!!!!!!!! The cast of HYD are much better than MG. and I think that Jun Matsumoto and Oguri Shun are so hot!!!!!! and the F4 in MG is so ugly….(I mean they have horrible long hair and they don’t look rich at all)