Strawberry Panic! – 24 »« Strawberry Panic! – 22

Strawberry Panic! – 23

Strawberry Panic   23   01 Strawberry Panic   23   02 Strawberry Panic   23   03
Strawberry Panic   23   04 Strawberry Panic   23   05 Strawberry Panic   23   06
Strawberry Panic   23   07 Strawberry Panic   23   08 Strawberry Panic   23   09
Strawberry Panic   23   10 Strawberry Panic   23   11 Strawberry Panic   23   12
Strawberry Panic   23   13 Strawberry Panic   23   14 Strawberry Panic   23   15
Strawberry Panic   23   16 Strawberry Panic   23   17 Strawberry Panic   23   18
Strawberry Panic   23   19 Strawberry Panic   23   20 Strawberry Panic   23   21
Strawberry Panic   23   22 Strawberry Panic   23   23 Strawberry Panic   23   24
Strawberry Panic   23   25 Strawberry Panic   23   26 Strawberry Panic   23   27
Strawberry Panic   23   28 Strawberry Panic   23   29 Strawberry Panic   23   30
Strawberry Panic   23   31 Strawberry Panic   23   32 Strawberry Panic   23   33
Strawberry Panic   23   34 Strawberry Panic   23   35 Strawberry Panic   23   36

Summary:
-Miyuki informs Tamao that she’s one of the candidates to be Étoile for Miator and that Nagisa is going to be the other. Although Tamao is happy to hear this, she’s also very worried about Nagisa because of her relationship with Shizuma – she doesn’t want Nagisa to be hurt anymore. Thus, Tamao is unable to bring herself to tell Nagisa the news.
-Miyuki reports to Shizuma that Nagisa will participate no matter what. She’s made it her mission to see this through.
-Shion tells Amane that tomorrow will be when she and Hikari get to officially announce their participation in the Étoile selection.
-News of this spreads to Remon and Kizuna, who rush to go tell Chikaru. Using puppets, Chikaru wonders who Amane will announce as her partner and thinks that it’ll be Hikari. Chikaru is also interested in who’s going to participate from Miator.
-Nagisa also hears of this and tells Tamao. She wonders if no one’s going to enter from Miator, but Tamao still doesn’t tell her the truth. Nagisa finally finds out when Miyuki comes by and tells her. Nagisa says that she loves Tamao and wants to be with her all her life but… Miyuki knows that Nagisa can’t forget about Shizuma, but she thinks that Nagisa should forget Shizuma since Shizuma herself already accepted that Tamao and Nagisa would be entering. After that last bit, Nagisa runs out of the room. Tamao chases after her, but can’t find her.
-Nagisa ends up heading to the greenhouse where she finds Shizuma staring at the stars. Nagisa denies that she wants to enter the Étoile selection. Shizuma comments on how well-matched Tamao and Nagisa are with each other, and she thinks that Nagisa will make a great Étoile. Nagisa still refuses because it would be lying to her heart. She admits to still having feelings for Shizuma, and although she stops short of directly confessing, Shizuma still thanks her for it. Shizuma asks about the key, which Nagisa happens to be carrying with her. Shizuma then leans in as if to kiss Nagisa on the lips, but kisses her on the forehead instead. She says goodbye and tells Nagisa to forget her. Nagisa starts to cry as she clutches the chain of the key. She eventually lets go and runs out of the greenhouse. Shizuma drops the key as she watches Nagisa leave.
-Nagisa runs to a pond in the woods and remembers what Shizuma just said to her. As a cold wind blows by, Chikaru wraps her arms – with puppets attached – around Nagisa. She blows on Nagisa’s hand to warm it up, triggering Nagisa to start bawling. For the rest of the night, Nagisa lays in Chikaru’s lap in the middle of the forest.
-The next morning, Chikaru brings Nagisa back to her room where Tamao has been waiting all night. Tamao blames herself for everything that’s happened and suggests that they go to Miyuki to refuse. However, Nagisa has decided that they should enter the Étoile as Miator’s representatives after all. She feels refreshed after having cried so much and thinks that she’ll be able to forget Shizuma. Nagisa says that she doesn’t want to stand still in the same place forever and that it’s no use always sticking to the past.
-Tamao hugs Nagisa from behind, and Nagisa answers by holding Tamao’s hand – Nagisa wants them to enter the Étoile selection together.
-Shizuma learns from Miyuki that Tamao and Nagisa are going to be entering after all. After Miyuki leaves, Shizuma can’t control her feelings anymore. She throws the key away, breaking some glass, and starts wreaking the room, cutting her hand in the process. Miyuki hears this going on and runs back to the room, but Shizuma locked the door. Although Miyuki is frantically calling out Shizuma’s name, the Étoile tells Miyuki that it’s nothing and collapses on the ground, crying quietly to herself.
-Sometime later that afternoon, Amane is riding towards Hikari, ready to tell Hikari her true feelings. Hikari sees Amane riding over, but then the stirrup breaks and Amane gets thrown off Starbright.

Preview:

Strawberry Panic   23   Preview 01 Strawberry Panic   23   Preview 02 Strawberry Panic   23   Preview 03

-Whole lotta angst in this episode, with Shizuma pushing Nagisa away to the point where Nagisa finally decides to try to become Étoiles with Tamao. Still, there’s no way they’d have built up all this ShizumaXNagisa without letting those two end up together somehow…that is unless they pull a Canvas2 on us. Boy wouldn’t that be interesting…
-Amane getting injured is an interesting twist, but I doubt it’ll ultimately change anything (i.e. Yaya won’t magically win Hikari over). Just now Amane will have to wait until probably the very end of the series to confess to Hikari how she really feels, and Hikari will go through a lot of angst in the meantime. I still think Amane and Hikari will be the next pair of Étoiles since the end is most likely going to favor ShizumaXNagisa and that would make everything kind of work out.
-Chikaru wins plenty of respect for having comforted Nagisa and spent all night taking care of her. Looks like she will be counseling Hikari too next episode. Only three more episodes of Strawberry Panic left!

September 4, 2006 at 10:58 pm
  • September 9, 2006 at 10:50 pmSyaoran Li

Hey People!

Nobody here is wondering what’s going to happen to Amane… after all, that fall could be serious… like Christopher Reede ten years ago (Rest in Pace man).

Over the webpage you can read a bref summary of episode 24, the perspective for Amane is unknown, maybe she survive, maybe not…

Shimatta! This is too much for me.

• September 9, 2006 at 11:46 pmterelildevil

Amane will be all right…I don’t think Nagisa and Tamao will win the elections…Which kinda pisses me off cuz in a way I wanted Nagisa to be Étoile…just like Chiyo-chan said back in the series that she would make a great Étoile…oh wait no she didn’t she just wanted her to stay her Big Sis even if she did become Étoile…but yeah this is my prediction for how the series will end…Amane and Hikari win…Spica is all like what now Bitches…Miator(I forgot how to spell it) is all like damn we lost…Nagisa and Tamao are a disgrace…Shizuma and Nagisa make-up and she asks Nagisa to move into her Villa over the summer…Nagisa is all like I don’t know if I can to that what will Tamao think…and then where left with a big ass open ending that will Hopefully end up with a second season!!!

• September 10, 2006 at 12:58 ampony

meaning Nagisa not wanting to move in with Shizuma? Or she have this mixed feelings over Shizuma and Tamao, what I meant was she realise she want both of them? like lesbian wanting or what? terelildevil, please confirm, I’m dying

• September 10, 2006 at 2:16 amLester

Forget it, it’s Tamao x Nagisa era!

• September 10, 2006 at 2:18 amDo

I didn’t get much from the spoiler of epi 26. All I got was the Etoile battle was over.

I don’t remember about Shizuma asking Nagisa to move in her villa.

This is what I got when I use google translator for 26.

Last story

beginning

The hill of [asutoraea] entered the day of [etowaru] selection finally. Exhausting all power because it becomes star and [etowaru] which shine with apex of 3 schools the [etowaru] candidacy which you challenge to competition. And as for her who finish all items …….

• September 10, 2006 at 10:16 amyananda

Weird translation you got there :D Anyway, meaning we don’t get spoiled by who’s da next Etoile. Hmm I don’t hope it’s Nagisa/Tamao though.

• September 10, 2006 at 10:34 amFern

Why I think Shizuma will be enter the contest instead Tamao after know Nagisa didn’t love Tamao, Shizuma can not enter? check ep.17, it seem she can but she will suppose to be not enter isn’t?
    And the spoils from ep.26 is not confirm yet coz the official doesn’t seem to release it yet so we have spoils only 24-25, I don’t think we should believe for 26 spoiler that much.

• September 10, 2006 at 10:36 amFern

Sorry for double post but I will hate it if Amane/Hikari become the Etoile, don’t get me wrong I don’t hate their couple but I just thik that Amane doesn’t deserve to be the Etoile. So they should gave it to Miator.

• September 10, 2006 at 3:53 pmterelildevil

In case your all wondering the post that i put up was MY OWN PREDICTION on how the series would end AND NOT the actual ending of the series…that whole thing with Shizuma asking Nagisa to move into her Villa was just wishful thinking on my part…but hey who knows maybe my prediction my come true…But as to the question that Pony had… if i had to guess I would say that Nagisa might move in but just doesn’t want to leave her Best Friend all alone…since she’s that type of caring person!!! But she will move in!!! Again this is just MY OWN PREDICTION!!!

• September 10, 2006 at 11:25 pmFadedIntensity

how the hell u find spoiler websites?

• September 11, 2006 at 12:55 amyananda

Well I’m particularly greedy. I want Shizuma x Nagisa pairing and also both become the new Etoile.

• September 11, 2006 at 12:59 amDo

If you refering to me Fadedintensity, I just lurk around other forums and boom, there’s a link.

• September 11, 2006 at 5:56 amlopez

I read in some sites, and suggested that is Amane/Hikari is the next etoile. So, I hope this won’t be true, Amane is a boring character. I never like her in Anime but in Manga, she’s pretty interesting. So I guess Tamao/Nagisa should win the Etoile since they are no better candidate. If ever Chikaru should enter the battle, I hope she wins :D

• September 11, 2006 at 11:30 amFadedIntensity

Hikari and YaYa should run for Etolie now :p since the blue hair girl is injured :p but i see Spica’s leader talking to Chikaru, maybe she is asking her to run for Etoile also.

• September 11, 2006 at 11:31 amFadedIntensity

Nevermind its Hikari talking to Chikaru!! X(

• September 11, 2006 at 7:47 pmterelildevil

I went looking around other forums and right now it looks like everyone thinks that there’s a 95.9% chance that the next Etolie is Amane and Hikari…I’m going to go sullk in my coner and slit my wrist!!! I HATE Amane and Hikari they are going to be so boring as Etolie…they are both way to freaking shy…I can see it now…(Hikari)”Amane should you think we should make a speech”…(Amane)”I don’t know Hikari I was never into talking in public”…(Hikari)”Umm…ok then will just have to figure something out…(Dama this is going to take awhile I have this phobia about talking to a lot of people,crap what if I faint again oh well Amane will save me)…(Amane)”yeah we sure will…(I hope Hikair faints that way I can use her as a sub and not make the speech…yes its a perfect plan hahaha!!!)

• September 13, 2006 at 8:51 pmmejor