CODE GEASS – 01 »

CODE GEASS   Special   19 CODE GEASS   Special   20 CODE GEASS   Special   21
CODE GEASS   Special   22 CODE GEASS   Special   23 CODE GEASS   Special   24
CODE GEASS   Special   25 CODE GEASS   Special   26 CODE GEASS   Special   27
CODE GEASS   Special   28 CODE GEASS   Special   29 CODE GEASS   Special   30
CODE GEASS   Special   31 CODE GEASS   Special   32 CODE GEASS   Special   33
CODE GEASS   Special   34 CODE GEASS   Special   35 CODE GEASS   Special   36

-This was the special preview of CODE GEASS – Lelouch of the Rebellion.
-They did interviews with the three main character’s seiyuu – Fukuyama Jun (voices Lelouch), Sakurai Takahiro (voices Suzaku), and Yukana (voices C.C. – which they pronounce shi-tsu), along with interviews with the director Taniguchi Goro and series composition Oukouchi Ichiro.
-There were segments introducing the series, CLAMP’s character designs, the mecha designs, the 17-year-old girl Hayashi Miki who won a role on the show through the B-Girl Audition, and ending segments for ALI PROJECT (who are performing the ED) and FLOW (who’s performing the OP).
-The announcer Tsuchida Teruyuki was hilarious.
-This preview did its job because I’m very interested in this show now. They showed a total of maybe 3 or 4 minutes of scattered footage from what I assume is the first episode, and it seemed pretty good. Please look forward to CODE GEASS – Lelouch of the Rebellion, coming next Thursday.

September 30, 2006 at 4:57 am
  • September 30, 2006 at 7:28 amArcher

Hey I have those!
    4th row up middle
    Whats the mecha called tho?

• September 30, 2006 at 8:43 amF.A.I.T.H

Code GEASS just went from ‘maybe watching’ to ‘highly anticipated’ on my to watch list.

The mecha’s called a Zaku, a older version, I think.

• September 30, 2006 at 9:04 amKaito

Guys.. It’s labelled “Gouf”

• September 30, 2006 at 9:10 amF.A.I.T.H

Crap…Thanks for pointing that out. I was simply looking at the figure alone. ^^”

• September 30, 2006 at 9:15 amkaito

loL! that kid has a SEED!

• September 30, 2006 at 9:46 amcarol-chan

Gawd i love the voice attress for Lelouch– Such an awesome voice!! I def. am going to anticipate this series. Hope it’ll be a good one. Especially since CLAMP was involved!

• September 30, 2006 at 10:13 amMigs

LOL.

The only involvement CLAMP has in Code Geass : Hangyaku no Lu”luche” is designing the pretty characters. Nothing more.

• September 30, 2006 at 10:30 amdeina-kun

Wow, CLAMP character design.. it’s gonna pull in the female population with the bishounen. :P

• September 30, 2006 at 10:30 amRasmiel

The mecha’s called a Zaku, a older version, I think.

“ザクとは訳が違うのだよ!” -Ramba Ral

Gouf is the refined version of a Zaku, lol.

This series has been a highly anticipated show in my list from the start. For a sole reason of being a mech show. :p

• September 30, 2006 at 10:50 amR.I.C.K.

CLAMP *¬* and yay mechas yay……….. got to see thia series ….

• September 30, 2006 at 1:14 pmHaohmaru

Thanks for the first impressions. The preview show was impressive. The animation and style is great and it has good music to back it up. Must watch in my list. Now we need the Preview show for Ayakashi Ayashi :)

• September 30, 2006 at 1:57 pmDrayen

lol wtf is up with the girls in bikinis?

• September 30, 2006 at 1:58 pmRandom Thought passing by

I wanted to watch it b4 i6t even had this, now I’m just dying already! I want to be on thursday now!
    btw Omni are you gonna post this series too? or not? I know the thursday is going to be WAY heavy on you so I’m just asking…

• September 30, 2006 at 2:13 pmtensai_otaku

YAMEEEEE!!!
    I UST LOVE BIKINIS!!!
    BRING MORE!!
    IMAGINE THOSE ACTRESS DOING THE EYE CATCH FROM INUKAMI SAYING:
    ” INUKAMI WAN WAN ” O MY GOD SOMETHING IS GROWING UP HERE…. :lol:

• September 30, 2006 at 2:17 pmLalita

I can’t wait to see thos show! by the way, is the girl with the green hair an alien or something?!

• September 30, 2006 at 3:52 pmAmbient Escape

OMG I cannot wait to see the series!!! Thanks for the caps! :)

• September 30, 2006 at 4:57 pmanamesis

damn mecha just keep poping up everywhere and im suckered inot watching them….i wonder what hair die these charactars use lol

• September 30, 2006 at 5:01 pmanamesis

lol hey arnt those the same uniforms for gits(top row 3rd pic to the right)
    im getting scary flashbacks of Burst Angel when i see those mecha on the road…

HOLY CRAP! the chick in the bikini looks like my cousin almost….

• September 30, 2006 at 6:08 pmyamamotoyohko

This show reminds me of Gundam Seed. The storyline is kinda similar and there are characters that look like characters from Gundam Seed like the pink-haired girl in the preview. She looks like Lacus Clyne.

• September 30, 2006 at 6:22 pmZzz…

Eww…clamp character designs…eww…ugly mecha…eww…angsty why do we have to fight plot…LOL…girl on unicycle

• September 30, 2006 at 8:45 pmRickaZ

the only thing I don’t like is Clamp Skill on mecha design other than that Clamp-team is AN OUTSTANDING MASTER TEAM believe me almost all their stories are high 2 + quality

• September 30, 2006 at 8:56 pmKaito

CLAMP is an amazing team when it comes to the artwork and their ability to fabricate intricate plots, however, I think CLAMP’s only involvement in this series was the character design… Whether those character designs go to waste or not really depends on Sunrise. As long as we don’t get some crap like Gundam Seed Destiny again, it’s all good.

Those mecha’s do seem to lack some detail though… And isn’t the cockpit rather vulnerable?

• September 30, 2006 at 10:02 pmmangaka-chan

That one character reminds me a lo of Kamui from “X”. But that shouldn’t be too much of a surprise since character design is by CLAMP XD and I’m looking forward to hearing Ali Project’s song for the ED.

• September 30, 2006 at 10:25 pmshezaei_neko

I’m looking forward to this series!!
    I can’t wait to see MIREI (a character of this series, 1st pic. 2nd row, the girl with her arms crossed in front of her.) ’cause her seiyuu is Ohara Sayaka-sama!! XD
    I can’t wait!!!

• October 1, 2006 at 1:54 amshakugan no shana

I apologize in advance if this question seems a bit disorienting, but does this contain a bit of shounen-ai?

• October 1, 2006 at 6:53 amyamamotoyohko

May I ask, who’s C.C. in the pix?

• October 1, 2006 at 8:13 amBob

” the 17-year-old girl Hayashi Miki who won a role on the show through the B-Girl Audition”.

The show u mention is CODE GEASS – Lelouch of the Rebellion right?
    If it is can anyone explain to me when does B-Girl Audition has anything to do with voice acting? Is not like we have a need to see the voice actor behind an anime show. Don’t get me wrong I love B-girl but just a bit confuse the relationship between B-Girl audition and being a voice actor.

• October 1, 2006 at 8:33 amzaira

kya!!! sooo cute!! i like the all the characters!!
    ehehe clamp is the greatest artists ever!!
    + ALI PROJECT AND FLOW are also my fav. singers! ehehe
    i hope this series wuold be great

• October 1, 2006 at 12:43 pmfurinyue

(+_+)” is that an anime ?? more likely look like a entertaiment show in japan

• October 1, 2006 at 2:52 pmeden

why does one of the guys look like Ryuhou from Scryed?

• October 1, 2006 at 3:52 pmBoarInMe

Is it me or, does the pink haired one in the mecha sound like Nina from Mai Otome?

• October 1, 2006 at 4:34 pmHoneyBabyBear97

This show is going to be SO HOT!The guy w/ black hair is so cute!I can’t wait!

• October 1, 2006 at 7:32 pmRickaZ

If the first epi gets to me too deep I might not do it, otherwhise I’l definetely do some GSD:CG-LR with charas line and personification an all ^^

• October 2, 2006 at 9:50 amtse

pls pls pls don end up being a story similar to GS.nth good abt seeing an anime that has different things in every aspect except for the plot.the intro was so much alike to GS—chisana no tomodachi(childhood friends),special chikara(although given by CC). Protagonist from Area 11,friend from enemy side(Britannia?).
    what?!?! Kira VS Asthrun(Clamp version) is it?!

• October 2, 2006 at 4:16 pmemi

I’m with tse, Code Geass is starting out too much like GS. I still have high hopes for it, am definitely anticipating this show.

• October 2, 2006 at 7:09 pmestella

Hmm… somehow when I first saw the preview to this series and now that I look at the pictures they remind me of X – 1999, especially two characters: Kamui and Hinoto. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this show ;)