Tsubasa Chronicle – 51 »« Tsubasa Chronicle – 49

Tsubasa Chronicle – 50

Tsubasa Chronicle   50   01 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   02 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   03
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   04 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   05 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   06
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   07 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   08 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   09
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   10 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   11 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   12
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   13 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   14 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   15
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   16 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   17 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   18
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   19 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   20 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   21
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   22 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   23 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   24
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   25 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   26 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   27
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   28 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   29 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   30
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   31 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   32 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   33
Tsubasa Chronicle   50   34 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   35 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   36

Summary:
-Syaoran directs a flame attack at Chaos, but Chaos avoids it. Chaos locks blades with Syaoran, explaining that he loves Sakura and causing cracks start to form on Syaoran’s sword. When Syaoran uses another fire attack, Chaos sucks it in and then uses an attack that combines his own ability with Syaoran’s fire. That is enough to break Syaoran’s blade and keep him down.
-Chaos releases Sakura, but she refuses to go with him. He reaches his hand out to hers and triggers something that causes Sakura’s eyes to go dead. Mokona tries to warn Sakura, but Chaos throws Mokona off. He spreads his wings, which are made of numerous real feathers, and opens a portal so that he and Sakura can travel through the dimensions. However, seeing that Sakura is crying with her lifeless eyes, Chaos decides not to enter the portal with her and instead flies her back to his castle. He knows that if her heart hasn’t changed, then there’s no meaning to traveling together.
-Mokona gets help for Syaoran, Fye, and Kurogane in the form of the couple who they originally encountered when they arrived at this world.
-Syaoran wakes up only after he has a vision of drifting in a sea next to that someone who looks just like him, except wearing black and having an eye patch.
-With Sakura gone and his sword broken, Syaoran wanders off to think. Knowing that this is about more than victory or defeat, Fye follows him and asks him tells him that for this once, he should think about himself instead of about Sakura. Fye suggests that the most important thing is whether or not Syaoran needs Sakura.
-Staring from the balcony in Chaos’ castle, Sakura looks out into the distance thinking of Syaoran. At the same time, Syaoran is looking at the castle from far away, recalling his memories with her on this journey.
-Fye brews a medicine and secretly whistles some of his magic into it.
-Kurogane contacts Yuuko and requests that he borrow Ginryuu for Syaoran’s sake. Yuuko thinks that Kurogane should trust and believe, and doesn’t lend him the sword.
-Syaoran decides to go out to see Sakura not for her sake, but for himself. Fye then gives him a jar of the magic medicine, and Kurogane hands over his current sword. Mokona says that Kurogane is entrusting his sword to Syaoran because he believes in him.

Preview:

Tsubasa Chronicle   50   Preview 01 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   Preview 02 Tsubasa Chronicle   50   Preview 03

-When they had their swords together, Syaoran should have just kicked Chaos. Either he would have hit Chaos or Chaos would have avoided it, but either way Syaoran would have relieved pressure of his own sword.
-Is Chaos the giant bird that was traveling through the dimensions at the beginning of this arc? He does have those wings that made Mokona’s feather radar go crazy.
-I’m a bit surprised that Fye used his magic again and that Kurogane would bow his head to Yuuko. I guess that just shows how important this is to them.
-The recap of Syaoran and Sakura’s memories had me a bit uneasy. I was afraid it was going to go for the remaining four and a half minutes of the episode but thankfully it only lasted 45 seconds. At least it featured an insert song – if there’s one thing that this series has stayed fairly consistent on, it’s the soundtrack. Kudos to Kajiura Yuki.
-Two more episodes left! Next week is face-off number two between Syaoran and Chaos.

October 23, 2006 at 3:22 am
  • October 23, 2006 at 4:35 amSakurazukamori

ok WTF?! I need a summary for this…..obviously first part is syaoran vs chaos…then 2nd picture chaos’s sword is in the ground…then 3rd he’s using it to fight syaoran o___O;
    Syaoran’s hair looks odd in 4th picture….Xing huo poping out and watching o___O;
    WTF?! Chaos growing wings?! Fake feathers….a vortex?! and sakura is leaving with Chaos?! Ohhh she looks a bit brain-washed o___O;
    Ok weird….Tube Syaoran and Our syaoran….weird o____O; and Tube smiling with our syaoran? what;s going on here?! Isn’t tube meant to be….a bad guy or something? (yeh i’ve read the manga don’t worry about informing me)
    9th row 1st picture….who’s that guy with mokona….it looks like brown-haired chaos? =s
    I’m guessing Fay uses magic to boil the potion whatever that potion is used for…Awwww cute mokona kissing kurogane!

OMG! Preview for episode 51! More chaos in Memory….Hopefully final battle between Chaos and Syaoran But I think it’ll lend into episode 52…sorta like a DBZ episode…and a black feather..the real sakura no hane? (feather of sakura for those non-japanese readers)

Yuuko contacting…I’m guessing it’s to fix Hien…Omg! Kurogane lending Souhi! Interesting!
    Potion ready…Given to syaoran…not sure what it does….probably immune to Chaos’s magic…

• October 23, 2006 at 4:39 amEleutheria

Sakurazukamori: have you really read the manga, at least up to the latest chapter? I’m not going to spoil about tube syaoran here but you’re on the wrong track.

• October 23, 2006 at 4:56 amSakurazukamori

wrong track….how so?

And I’ve only read from chapitre 120 to chapitre 132….why? I know why there is a tube syaoran with FWR

• October 23, 2006 at 5:03 amTsuki-kun

I don’t like this episode and the whole arc for that matter. BT surely messed it up.

• October 23, 2006 at 6:50 amSakurazukamori

Yeh they have…Are their any deent anime which follows the manga?!

• October 23, 2006 at 7:27 amTsubasaCN

I think the fillers are ok!
    i bet they’ll get back on track with the manga in season 3!

• October 23, 2006 at 7:49 amHudson

What only 2 episodes left in the entire series, or just for this season? either way this has been a GREAT series!

• October 23, 2006 at 8:28 amg-cel

ahh….only 2 episodes, tell me just the season.

• October 23, 2006 at 8:57 amdeftoned

@Hudson & g-cel: It’s just the end of this season, CLAMP announced long ago this was going to be 3 seasons. I for one am glad this season is over with soon.

• October 23, 2006 at 10:53 amJeannette

This episode sucks. This arc sucks. It’s such character rape and OOC-ness. >_

• October 23, 2006 at 11:19 amtensai_otaku

“Jeannette” you are right!!!!! T_T
    this whole ” kurogane and Fye been beaten up by a loser caracter….just to wake up the shaoran dark side….and stuff!!!” and worse….sakura doesn´t do anything at all to change the situation like saying -> ” keep dreaming i´ll never be your NAKAMA!!” T_T
    OHHH come on please, i now this filer is a lot better than the bleach and the narutarded files!!!But kurogane…..and even…….FYE…THAT FYE!!!been beaten up!!
    Give me a break on the filers..at least on this anime please.well I really think they(creators)can do better than this :lol:

• October 23, 2006 at 11:24 amSuu

Sakurazukamori needs to read back a couple chaptires… xD;

Oh my, Fai used magic again. What. the. Hell. D:

• October 23, 2006 at 1:40 pmctjanus

Chaos is the same guy in the tube(Syaoran’s clone ??) with Fei Fong Reed right?? Sure looks like him.. Maybe I’m way off though lol

@Sakurazukamori

If Chaos is indeed the guy in the Tube then he has more of a love claim over Sakura then Syaoran does as he was forcefully taken from his love.

• October 23, 2006 at 1:50 pmctjanus

Bah damnit, man I gotta stop reading the wiki entries on Tsubasa Chronicles. If they are true then I know who tube Syaoran is and the Syaoran with sakura is … Ohwell would like to see how it goes in season 3!!!

• October 23, 2006 at 2:06 pmSakurazukamori

I know who tube syaoran is!

What are you guys talking about?!

• October 23, 2006 at 2:33 pmItzik

are those episodes have gone out?

• October 23, 2006 at 3:07 pmctjanus

ok this is alittle offtopic here but here goes..

I heard there are the Magic Knight Rayearth Guardians in this anime. Either im blind or I missed them entirely. Can anyone tell me what episode they appeared in if anyone remembers them ?

• October 23, 2006 at 4:09 pmHudson

Just a little treat for all you TC and Cardcaptor fans:

• October 23, 2006 at 5:22 pmj

• October 23, 2006 at 5:23 pmj

wait are the actual images (not the bg and stuff) fanmade or are those all original images?

• October 23, 2006 at 5:39 pmctjanus

Well since I dont see a forum to openly talk about this show. I’m going to give a comment on a thing I clearing missed lmao.

The rune gods from Magic Knight Rayearth.

I never noticed the Kudans from the first world they visit is from MKR. I was like whoa cool refrence. They are drawn pretty much exactly the same with small descrepencies..

Syaoran = Rayearth
    Kurogane = Selece
    Fye = Windam

Found out there was also a Miyuki Character that appears in all the major worlds with a bread product in her mouth from Miyuki in Wonderland. Guess I need to rewatch the series over again to catch her cameo appearances =).

• October 23, 2006 at 6:31 pmCodezeromind

well that how the chaos guy and the tube shaoran are related is that they

• October 23, 2006 at 6:37 pmpsychohare

@Hudson: COOL wallpaper u got there, pretty sure it’s fan-made, which is really good!

i love spoilers! i couldnt be bothered to read the manga (too many to read already >.

• October 23, 2006 at 6:57 pmctjanus

Another thing I noticed.

The I-1′s Red beast way back in episode 25 is infact the combined rune god Rayearth from the Magic Knight Rayearth OVA. Hikaru’s mashin rayearth was renamed to Lexus to avoid confusion i take it.

Anyone have a idea of [manga Spoiler ahead]

• October 24, 2006 at 12:45 amjulius

what’s the meaming of the black feather on the next episode?

• October 24, 2006 at 12:46 amjulius

what is the meaning of the black feather in the next episode?

• October 24, 2006 at 2:07 amJunJun

omg…Sakura should just go with Chaos, Syaoran is getting so boring. I thought Fye wasnt allowed to use magic until he had the tattoo back. WTH?

• October 24, 2006 at 2:40 amshia

NO NO NO NO! CHAOS GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF SAKURA!!! syaoran wat da hell are u doing?? she’s leaving!!!
    ahh dam i really REALLY need to watch this episode T.T

• October 25, 2006 at 7:18 pmmango

is it just me or is mokona’s voice a little different?

• October 27, 2006 at 11:45 amSakurazukamori

wow this arc is seriously out of CLAMP’s Control o___O;

@ ctjanus: there’s no mention of “that guy” in the manga, FWR just open the portal and off “that guy” went while leaving our other person crying TT___TT

@ julius: I think the black feather may be the real feather of sakura and the black stuff must be ermmmm……something like the hijutsu ord thing to contain the feather…sorry ok I think it must be something so only Chaos can access the feather’s power…

• October 27, 2006 at 11:47 amSakurazukamori

FFS People I know what/who tube!syaoran is! Don’t spoil it for the anime-only fans!

• October 27, 2006 at 2:07 pmyin

NO!!!! That Chaos is BAD!!! he is hurting Syaoran!!!!!!

• November 7, 2006 at 6:02 amhiikaru

unoe da son ginserted near the end wats it called?!??~? ive been trying so long to find it buh cant find nething =[. if neone knows plz pop me a msg at angoOl.wiings__@hotmail.com thanx =]

• November 7, 2006 at 6:03 amhiikaru

unoe da sond inserted near the end wats it called?!??~? ive been trying to long to find it buh cant find nething =[. if neone knows plz pop me a msg at angoOl.wiings__@hotmail.com thanx =]

• November 8, 2006 at 11:50 pmanonymous

Does anybody know the name of the song played near the end? It sounds like it would be by Yui Makino (the seiyu for Sakura), but its not on the soundtrack and i can’t seem to find any info about it anywhere (i think the person above may have asked as well, but it wasn’t even readable). Thanks in advance.

• November 9, 2006 at 6:44 pmanonymous

Same here, I would love to know too…and yeah, it does sound like Yui Makino, doesn’t it? It’s not on any of the TC Soundscape albums at all; it’s not on Yui Makino’s website…I’ve Googled it, I’ve looked at YouTube comments, it’s very frustrating. I guess we’ll have to wait a bit to find out.

• November 9, 2006 at 7:04 pmanonymous

Found it! The song at the end is called “Tsuki no Shijima” by Yui Makino! It’s going to be released in December as “NHK Animation Tsubasa Chronicle Best Vocal Collection”; I wish I knew the English title of it; I had to search under “Yui Makino” under YouTube. ^_^

• November 26, 2006 at 1:27 amGawn

can anyone tell me the title of the song when sakura think about her past

• November 28, 2006 at 3:24 pmDanny

oh my that was something post more

• August 22, 2007 at 2:02 pmalexandru

Soy alex y a mi me gusta sakura me encanta muchisimo.Pero no he visto la pelicula de sakura cuando ha crecido.Me gustaria mucho que la viese ji ja gracias por escucharme.Este es mi mesenger diablillo_angelitoalex@hotmail.com.Si lo encontrais me are muy feliz gracias gracias.Quiero ha sakura es muyyyyyyyy lindaaa adiosss.Espero que lo leeis ok dew sakura adios a todos. SAKURA