Random Musings – Hana Yori Dango Returns Edition »« Random Musings – The Big Winter Break II Edition

Random Musings – CODE GEASS Rumors and New OP/ED Preview

Plenty of stuff to chew on in the past couple of days about CODE GEASS:

• The official GEASS site/BIGLOBE streaming site is offering previews of the new OP and the new ED. They don’t show the actual animation sequence – only images from past episodes – but you do get to hear the new songs. The clip of Jinn’s new song didn’t really appeal to me, though SunSet Swish’s song was pretty good – reminds me a lot of CHEMISTRY’s singing. Note: You must be using Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher to view the streaming video.
    If you’re not able to see it for technical reasons, someone has uploaded the ED one onto DivX’s Stage6.
  • MOON PHASE’s diary has a rumor from a certain television station saying that GEASS will air for two cours (each cours = one 13-week period), take two cours off, and then come back for two more cours. If you’re confused, this means that it would air the two seasons that it is currently going through (Fall 2006 and Winter 2007), take two seasons break (Spring 2007 and Summer 2007), then come back for two more seasons starting Fall 2007 for a total of four. That entry also points out that with the rumor of a new Gundam series to be directed by Mizushima Seiji (who also directed Fullmetal Alchemist), the question is if the two Sunrise series will be going up against each other.
  • For anyone curious, the image at right (notice the position of Lelouch’s hand…) is from HobbyJAPAN. Click the image for the full spread that includes Suzaku and the Lancelot too.
  • CODE GEASS   HobbyJAPAN Spread
    December 27, 2006 at 6:26 pm
    • December 27, 2006 at 6:40 pmTim

It’s great to see that Code Geass is going to end up being that long. Obviously there is going to be a lot to look forward. I was kind of hoping it would be more than 24 episodes. I guess I got my wish. ^.^

• December 27, 2006 at 6:42 pmxOnic

woo first!

• December 27, 2006 at 6:43 pmxOnic

damn >_

• December 27, 2006 at 6:49 pmAvisch

Yay! More GEASS. Cant get to the new opening/ending, I’ll just hear it when it comes to the show.

• December 27, 2006 at 6:52 pmCrayotic Pizzahut

Hmm interesting.. I have actually kind of found myself wavering on the show lately, but it’s still a good watch.. hopefully the four cours are one gigantic story of Lelouche pwning those evil brits (and heck, let’s just throw some evil Americans in there too), and not just 4 seperate cycles of merchandise rotating.

• December 27, 2006 at 7:03 pmIzludicus

Not surprising from Sunrise, looks like it’ll be a 50 episode series then like half the Gundams out there.

• December 27, 2006 at 7:15 pmKatya

Wow…..that’s a bit of a graphic pic of C.C. and Lelouch……….I LIKE IT!

• December 27, 2006 at 7:36 pmPindo

omg thats great news :D
      2 seasons Code Geass. I can hardly wait ^^

Hopefully the second OP/ED are awsome too, cause I really liked the first intro song

• December 27, 2006 at 7:39 pmhoblisity

woooots there going to be more then 24 episode of geass :D (the hand on cc butt is kinda *cough cough*)

• December 27, 2006 at 7:48 pmbak3donh1gh

Lol i had already found that image and i’m in the process of cleaning it up, so frekain hilarious.
      Hopefully the two hour thing won’t happen

• December 27, 2006 at 7:49 pmDrakron

Looks like Lulu wants more that just Geass from C.C. …

• December 27, 2006 at 8:12 pmasian182

OMFG is dat CC……………………………….

Whoa!!! i nu it she is lelouch’s girlfriend

• December 27, 2006 at 8:14 pmkuro

Whoa, that’s some catchy picture! NOW who’s better…C.C. or Kallen, lol

• December 27, 2006 at 8:17 pmtensai_otaku

HOLY SHIT!!! OMNI!!! 26 x 2 = 52
      I LOVED THIS NEWS DUDE!!!!
      ” LONG LIFE TO GOOD ANIMES!!!! “

• December 27, 2006 at 8:18 pmDreyakis

If this is true, then I hope the “revolution” extends beyond Japan.

My theory, assuming there are 2 split seasons for Code Geass, would terminate the war in Area 11 with Japan’s independence. However, despite winning in Japan, Lelouch still needs to bring the war to the home front, a.k.a. Britannia itself. So what better way is there than…

…Getting captured.

That’s my theory. Someone will track Lelouch down to Ashford Academy, thought it might be Viletta or the Britannian news reporter guy.

• December 27, 2006 at 8:32 pmRasmiel

I demand hentai of Code GEASS.

• December 27, 2006 at 9:02 pmdojikyo

Please. Everyone knows Code GEASS will the focus of many doujins. And Pizza Hut pizza will be the new toy for couples.

• December 27, 2006 at 9:02 pmAvisch

I remember that image. I remarked how I hoped that shot would fit into the anime.

“I demand hentai of Code GEASS.”

You shouldn’t ask for that when you should just hope that the flow of fanservice remains steady.

• December 27, 2006 at 9:21 pmSanjana

wow lelouch is KAKOIII !!!
      thanks omni !!! ^^

• December 27, 2006 at 9:21 pmEld

Lulu is such an ass-grabber and you can clearly see
      him reaching his fingers in C.C.’s anal thong

*C.C.’s chest is one third of lulu’s face

• December 27, 2006 at 9:49 pmsiluk

lulu got ge-ass from c.c ^o^

• December 27, 2006 at 9:52 pmchupacabra

@Avisch: use Internet explorer to see it that was what i did (i know it sucks but is the only way.

@tensai_otaku: This season is just 25 episodes dunno about the next one

@Omni and the rest of the persons reading: there were some rumors as well on animesuki about this and the gundam thingy, i hope the new rumored OP/ED are as good as the current ones.

• December 27, 2006 at 9:56 pmOmni

Rasmiel and dojikyo: You want H? Here’s your H :P

• December 27, 2006 at 10:21 pmchupacabra

LOL Omni, btw would you mind giving a list of the names of those doujins in kana/kanji? :p

• December 27, 2006 at 10:23 pmNeverwhere

That is the most impractical swimsuit I have ever seen. *laughs*

Both of them are totally HOT though. Bweee. :D

• December 27, 2006 at 11:34 pmAznSoulBoy

Omg

• December 28, 2006 at 12:32 ambj0rN

Great! More episodes! I can’t wait for more.

• December 28, 2006 at 12:38 amEinrei

wow i like that pic!

• December 28, 2006 at 1:17 amWhite_Star

I wonder if between the two season gap they’ll do some kind of time skip like two or three years. The girls can only get hotter, lelouch more badass, as suzaku more of a loser.

Maybe the season will end with Lelouch being found out and needing to escape?

I agree with Dreyakis, Lelouch get’s Japan’s freedom then he moves on to fighting Britania itself. But I don’t think Lelouch would get caught until later.

The only problem is what if the Japanese decide they don’t need Zero after they get their independence?

• December 28, 2006 at 1:34 ammutio

Mizushima Seiji? I hope they don’t make the series longer than 26 episodes. Full Metal Alchemist was too long in my opinion. Well, if they manage to do it without fillers..
      Whatever, Winter 2007, that’s a bit of time left ;)

• December 28, 2006 at 1:57 amNewZX

He he…C.C sure loves getting fondled. :)

• December 28, 2006 at 2:22 amMoonDoggieBuiscuit

Code with H or fanservice?….
      It might just snow here in south….
      Yay snow!

• December 28, 2006 at 2:36 amMoonDoggieBuiscuit

Sorry for the double post…
      Just noticed that all videos of Code got nuked in youtube at the request of Sunrise… What’s up with them?

• December 28, 2006 at 3:21 amyamamotoyohko

That picture certainly got my attention.

• December 28, 2006 at 4:07 amlaamo

is finger is in her “clothes” and she’s totally getting pleasured by it XD

• December 28, 2006 at 5:05 amPakxenon

He’s grabbing all that juicy fat from Pizza Hut.

2 seasons of CODE GEASS? I’m in! I’m speculating that the first half is Lulu’s rise to conqueror, and the second part about C.C.’s world.

• December 28, 2006 at 5:37 amNobunaga

The Op sounded not so good, but the ED had a catchy tune.

Two seasons of Code Geass? That´s great!
      I hope the series will advance into something great like Eureka Seven.

• December 28, 2006 at 8:38 amQuina

well the first season as the name said: Code Geass: Rebilion of Luluche, will be about Lulu and his rebalion. Second season is probably doing with CC and the true nature of Geass.. may be?

• December 28, 2006 at 10:20 amryohei

lulu that lucky basturd

anyway btw omni what happened to the rumour about sousei no aquarion fall 2006?

• December 28, 2006 at 11:27 amRasmiel

Rasmiel and dojikyo: You want H? Here’s your H :P

Too bad the artworks kinda suck. What I demand in a hentai are quality drawings that resemble the original body proportions and facial characteristics. Like that one your put up. Viva la hentai! XD

• December 28, 2006 at 11:28 amMao

perverted… but it sure is attention-grabbing o.0…. Suzaku so does not fit into the pic at all… it’s so.. “off”…. Is HobbyJapan a Ecchi Magazine or something? o.0.

I still don’t understand this Cour >…

• December 28, 2006 at 11:57 amAhuri

That picture is so wrong! Lelouch wouldn’t do that…

…at least not to C.C. Maybe to Suzaku, though. :P

• December 28, 2006 at 12:18 pms-saber

I don’t see anywhere on Moonphase’s notes suggesting a director change from Taniguchi to Mizushima. I only read it as saying “it’ll be clashing with the new Gundam series rumored to be directed by Mizushima blablabla”.

• December 28, 2006 at 1:27 pmkeith

I was never into Code Gease..the previews are making me consider watching it…especially that one picture with the girl getting her ass squuzed…yeah…its that nice o.o

• December 28, 2006 at 4:08 pmKanki

Hmm…this might turn out like:

-Gundam Seed (ending of this season leaves off open-endedly with the emperor finally defeated, country in chaos; Suzaku and Euphie rise up to the challenge of picking up the pieces and Lelouch and C.C. go into hiding for whatever reason. Next season, there are still peace talks going on, the Black Knights are under Euphie’s command, and a new character takes the stage to try to replace Lelouch as the main badass character (ala Shin) Something happens which requires the need for Lelouch and C.C. to come back -probably geass related- and blah, blah, blah) Probably won’t happen (why would they give us another Gundam Seed) though I like the prospect of Lelouch deciding not to take the throne after the Emperor is killed (and living with C.C. Me and my LxC ways…-ish shot-)

-They manage to overthrow the empire or gain Japan’s independence. But then, once they do, they discover something pertaining to C.C. and the Geass and the second season focuses on Jupiter and C.C. This is one of the more plausible.

-There are others, but I’m too lazy to type right now >.

• December 28, 2006 at 4:10 pmKanki

Augh! My smilie! Cut me off! Well, here’s the rest of my thoughts:

These are the vibes I’m getting:

-The second season will probably focus mostly upon C.C. and Geass along with Lelouch’s side of the deal because, with this pacing, I don’t think we’ll be able to see Lelouch fufill C.C.’s wish in time.
      -Also, the Emperor probably won’t be killed (defeated, maybe, but not killed; maybe he’ll flee to Jupiter after the end of season 1?) until the end of the second season. Because of his presence on Jupiter on one episode, I have a feeling that he has something to do with C.C. and the Geass.

• December 28, 2006 at 6:08 pmKnightZero

second season of code geass…
      orenji of the rebellion!

• December 28, 2006 at 6:17 pmChaosLore

Nice.. C.C and lelouch gonna make some babies….

hahaha..

• December 28, 2006 at 6:38 pmM-maiden

I remember that pic lol.^__^ I bet it wants kallenxlulu, shirleyxlulul, suzaxlulu want to fry their brains out..but I don’t have a problem with it..*ish a LuluxC.C. fan* but yay! more Code Geass!

• December 28, 2006 at 6:40 pmM-maiden

insert fans* after suzaxlulu

• December 28, 2006 at 7:40 pmSaviour

Heh, I got that scan without the text, Suzaku’s face, and Lancelot blemishing it.

• December 29, 2006 at 12:55 amKan-Chan

Omgosh, that picture totally caught me off-guard….well, I wouldn’t think Lulu would actually do it! But Go LuluXc.c!!! Yay! I totally agree, why the heck is Suzaku and Lance. even in the picture….totally RUINS it…well, watever, GOOD NEWS!!!

• December 29, 2006 at 3:28 pmAloneintheVoid

All that blog says is that:
      Code Geass will air in two parts, 26episodes each(total, 52episodes)
      Equally with the second part, new gundam series will start. This new anime(gundam) will be directed by Mizushima Seiji and character design (to gundam anime) will be done by authors of manga “Loveless”. Also there are thoughts if these two anime (geass and gundam) will clash against each other and who will win the confrontation between these two….

As for the image – its official sunrise artwork featured in HobbyJAPAN, so you can count it as canon XDD

• December 29, 2006 at 4:47 pmKaede

Why there should be 2 seasons break?
      I knew it on another website too & I’m thinking that’s great to has 50 episodes but why there leave it blank for 2 seasons? I hate hiatus!
      For the new gundam series, if the rumor really real then I will pay high hope for it. I love ‘LOVELESS’ mangaka’s art & it must be something different from Seed! XDXD but I don’t think there will be any confrontation between Gundam & Geass because I think they will be air on different time. plus I will watch both of it!
      Btw, I agree with Dreyakis. maybe the identity of Lelouch will expose in the end of first part. but is it Japan can get independence that fast? I don’t think so. & I don’t think he will get capture by others. C.C. will help him & what he posses? A brilliant brain & Geass.

• December 30, 2006 at 6:02 amKooteL

You know when you take out the “ge” in geass you get code “ass” >_>

that’s offical artwork…wow! wasn’t expecting anything like that from sunrise… i’ll agree with most that suzaku image doesn’t fit with the picture’s theme. if they’re aiming for “fanservice” then make it completely so. In anycase I can’t help but wonder sunrise’s reason for publishing something like this….

Am really liking the sound of the new opening and ending btw. will these songs premere with ep 12 of code geass?

• December 31, 2006 at 10:15 pmeden

eh the new op hurts my ears and the new ed is ok but not as awesome as the first ed. it sounds more upbeat than the first ed though.

• January 6, 2007 at 12:24 pmShininja

Wa, that pic totally caught me offguard. But its great, it caught my attention!

I used to be a fan of LuluxKarren, but now I am having second thoughts.

• January 8, 2007 at 2:06 pmBo55

Wow poem

• January 20, 2007 at 11:13 pmZen

Dat is so the u kno wat
      wat is dis cartoon called?
      i would like to seach anime pics of it
      plz”
      anyone kno

• April 17, 2007 at 8:30 pmStunt

For everyone who has been demanding hentai, here is some Code Geass Hentai! FAKKU.net is a great site and I feel that giving them a plug on this comment is worthy :P

Enjoy!

• October 12, 2007 at 3:42 pmCrisisManZero

Is there a reason why Lulu is grabbing C.C.’s ass?
      Plus there’s a little too much detail at the ass area. Lelouch is probably thinking, “Oh yeah. You’re mah b*tch.”

But seriously can anyone explain that picture? I realize that Japan’s restrictions are less lax there than in the US, but that’s a public magazine right?

• February 28, 2008 at 6:08 pmahmad_nono2000@yahoo.com

• May 5, 2008 at 2:50 pmCeag

I’m really looking forward to seeing more of C.C. and Lelouch together. I think they make a really cute (and sexy) couple.

• August 5, 2008 at 11:38 pmKiyu-chan

AWESOME!! Is that picture for real and CLAMP really drew it or is it fan made?

~Kiyu-chan >w<

• April 10, 2009 at 7:17 pmZero Lover

OH my gawd c.c wtf his hand on her ass what the hell ummm ok nwats next jeese next thing u know no no im not gonna go there………Bad images

• May 30, 2009 at 1:07 pmturkey

sokarım size ipneler sapıklar hainler

• August 1, 2009 at 6:10 pmbilly

ewwwwwwwww is this pic real!!!

• January 9, 2010 at 5:16 amjeremy