Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai – 10 »« Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai – 08

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai – 09

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   01 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   02 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   03
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   04 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   05 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   06
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   07 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   08 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   09
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   10 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   11 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   12
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   13 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   14 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   15
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   16 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   17 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   18
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   19 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   20 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   21
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   22 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   23 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   24
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   25 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   26 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai   09   27

Keiichi rallies the mob as they head over to… the police department. And voice their complaints. And get turned back by policy G7F0 section 800B1.35. Nope, can’t do anything about that one…

Satoko finally cracks and thinks everyone is after her. Uncle’s got her by the balls and she’s being stubborn at the wrong freakin’ time. Rika realizes that she’s the only one that can save Satoko, and finally takes action… again. Except this time, she demands that it’s the last time.

August 30, 2007 at 10:18 pm
  • August 30, 2007 at 10:28 pmTofu-chan

D: Looks great!

• August 30, 2007 at 11:42 pmewok

seems more flashbacks from other worlds are surfacing…

• August 31, 2007 at 12:46 amZukushi-kun

Keiichi’s so manly!

• August 31, 2007 at 1:07 ammajoraddiction

Dang..cant wait to see this one

• August 31, 2007 at 1:58 ammutio

When Higurashi is really good in something it’s the characters eyes:

• August 31, 2007 at 4:47 amJayars

This is the first episode of Higurashi (Kai) where I dragged the slider bar and fast forwarded a few scenes. While I guess it’s another important part of the story, I didn’t like it as much as the previous episodes. I just can’t get some of the (implied?) humour, and found them quite tasteless and out of place. Hopefully it’ll be a different story for the other viewers.

Oh well… there goes all the effort I put into yelling at the calendar, kicking my pc, cursing my ISP and screaming at the torrent trackers this week. Hope that I’ll enjoy next week’s episode.

• August 31, 2007 at 4:58 amJayars

… Oh S*(@$%T…

Well, whatever happens next episode, I’m gonna force myself to like em…

• August 31, 2007 at 10:55 amFireChick

Is it me? Or did that messed-up-in-all-kinds-of-ways uncle attempt to burn Satoko?

• August 31, 2007 at 11:45 amKlashikari

FireChick: no basically, Teppei threatened Satoko that if she ever runs away from home, he will burn satoshi’s room. He obviously knew she won’t after this.

• August 31, 2007 at 2:56 pmFireChick

Oh. Right…

• August 31, 2007 at 9:26 pmc_h_a_n

higurashi no naku koro ni kai is on what site? veoh?

• September 1, 2007 at 12:07 amWoebitz

• September 1, 2007 at 11:19 amGP

K1 is GAR! There, I said it! Now take Mion and show her who’s boss!

• September 1, 2007 at 1:09 pmSniper

Yo guys the episode is already sub. Just download it at http://www.tokyotosho.com/
    Keiichi is really good leader. We get to see KAY again.lol

• September 1, 2007 at 2:38 pmYyi

Very little screentime for Hanyuu for this episode. I’m sorely disappointed despite that the episode was pretty well done up.

• September 1, 2007 at 6:20 pmmajoraddiction

Hmm.. it’s leading up to an action packed ending there.

• September 2, 2007 at 6:01 amSheba

Talky talk episode. At least, it showed that K1 is totally not the hissing retard seen in the first season.

I am thinking that they’ll only be able to overcome Teipei with the help of Rika AND Satoko, who seems to be stuck in her Jesus (died for your sins) trip.

• September 3, 2007 at 12:52 pmKhatru

It’s a great episode, really nice to see such a change of mood in this series. If you watch it for the “holly mother, the loli’s got a knife!”, and not for the characters and their relationship (and moreover- the struggle to beat fate), then I don’t understand why you guys keep following it.

Jaalin, I think it’d be better to stop blogging it if you don’t like it. It doesn’t seem to me that you feel like doing it…

• September 3, 2007 at 1:28 pmAlly

I can’t believe people are actually complaining that this episode wasn’t “good enough”. I thought it was pretty well done. And, damn, I can’t wait for the next episode. It was sorta like a cliffhanger…

• September 5, 2007 at 1:56 amChicle

I think the only people who complained about this episode are the ones who haven’t played the games.

That being said, I’m truly excited about the next episode.