Vampire Knight Guilty – 05 »« Vampire Knight – 13 (END)

Vampire Knight Guilty – 01

OP Sequence

Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   01 Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   02 Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   03
Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   04 Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   05 Vampire Knight Guilty   OP   06

OP: 「輪廻-ロンド-」 (Rinne-Rondo-) by ON/OFF
Watch the OP! Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Streaming

Vampire Knight Guilty   01   01 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   02 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   03
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   04 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   05 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   06
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   07 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   08 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   09
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   10 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   11 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   12
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   13 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   14 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   15
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   16 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   17 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   18
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   19 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   20 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   21
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   22 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   23 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   24
Vampire Knight Guilty   01   25 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   26 Vampire Knight Guilty   01   27

ED Sequence

Vampire Knight Guilty   ED   01 Vampire Knight Guilty   ED   02 Vampire Knight Guilty   ED   03

ED: 「 砂のお城」 (Suna no Oshiro) by 分島花音 (Wakeshima Kanon)
Watch the ED!: Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Streaming

Given that they’re by the same artists, the new opening and ending songs are very reminiscent of the ones from the first series. What that also means is that I didn’t really like either of them, and the creepy element is gone from the ED, replaced by some butterfly/spider imagery.

-Vampire Knight Guilty picks up exactly where the first series left off, with Zero being more or less back to normal after drinking Kaname’s blood and the Council of Ancients coming after him for supposedly killing Shizuka. There was a bit of recap in the form of flashbacks towards the beginning, but it wasn’t too bad, and the story got going pretty quickly.
-For manga readers, they skipped around quite a bit, so the basic elements are the same, but they’re being presented in a different order. As I’ve said in the past, I actually prefer the way the anime version is presenting/ordering stuff.
-For the most part, nothing has changed production-wise. The animation quality looked pretty good, however since this was a first episode, that was to be expected. None of the voice actors changed, and the background music is still mostly subtle.
つづく

October 6, 2008 at 8:19 pm
  • October 6, 2008 at 8:28 pmShindouHikaru

Oh yea I can’t to watch the second season!!!
    First one was epic.

• October 6, 2008 at 8:28 pmHighschool Debut

Yay!! Can’t wait for the subtitles! :D

• October 6, 2008 at 8:29 pmMeer

Awesome! I like this series so I can’t wait to watch the first ep.

• October 6, 2008 at 8:30 pmChimasternmay

not that this is here, let me go watch episode 4-13 of first season, and then continue on to this… idk first time around there were other important. series for me to keep up with. anyways i liked it but though that it would be better to watch it in a pack then singly. well now i will have to anyway who cares.

This http://randomc.net/image/Vampire%20Knight/Vampire%20Knight%20Guilty%20-%20ED%20-%20Large%2003.jpg butterfly thing was pretty cool. lol

• October 6, 2008 at 8:33 pmceci smexy

zero = LOVE!!
    kanon’s songs are always awesum <3

• October 6, 2008 at 8:39 pmThe man

Zero is so awesome

• October 6, 2008 at 8:45 pmpimpolla

i love this anime is one of my favorites!! thanks!

• October 6, 2008 at 8:49 pmKanako

opening song is good!

• October 6, 2008 at 8:53 pmPhoenix

I liked both of the Opening and Ending. :D I will be following/watch this anime. Kaname-sama. *dies*

• October 6, 2008 at 8:55 pmRinali

@__@
    N> subs

• October 6, 2008 at 9:03 pmhappyhippo

I can’t wait until all the plot twists come hurling at us. xD

• October 6, 2008 at 9:07 pmjeffng9

not as creepy as the first season for the ED?
    man i really like the first season ED everytime i watch the ending it creeps me out with the blue eyes and red eyes.

• October 6, 2008 at 9:12 pmAznCoffee

honestly, I’m quite ok with VK
    it’s just…

the fangirls… o___o ugh…

damn horny teens… yaping on and on about how great vk is…

I (and probably alot of other people) would like VK more if only it wasn’t so overrated…

oh well, yay for season 2.

• October 6, 2008 at 9:48 pmmpuzzle

whoah…the animation is better than the first one….caný w8 4 d subs :D

• October 6, 2008 at 9:49 pmAnimeniac

sorry for yuuki lovers out there but she looks retarded with the frizzy, not balanced length long hair…

• October 6, 2008 at 9:50 pmBobzorXD

Yeah man…Kaname is mine!! No, MINE! OMG I love Zero!!! NOBODY CAN HAVE HIM!
    -forum catfight- *Meow* *FFfffhh*

• October 6, 2008 at 9:51 pmSarukah

@AznCoffee: I agree <_<;;
    I hate it how the rabid fans for a show can actually ruin the show they’re going crazy about -_-

• October 6, 2008 at 9:52 pmHighschool Debut

@Omni

Come on!? Aroduc from Tenka Seiha already has ef ~ A Tale of Melodies #01, Vampire Knight – Guilty #01, Skip Beat! #01, Macademy Wasshoi! #01. Whats taking so long… :/

• October 6, 2008 at 9:56 pmlunchbox

loved the first season im sure the second will just add to the epicness :D

• October 6, 2008 at 10:14 pmalliecatt

@AznCoffee

why would you not like vk because of the fangirls? If you don’t like fangirls, just ignore them, like it shouldn’t affect how good or not good a series is. I don’t understand why somebody would not like a series because somebody obsesses over it, like it has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, and it doesn’t ruin a show. If you don’t like it just ignore it, why do you let it bother you?

Anyways rant aside.

The ending looks amazing

• October 6, 2008 at 10:17 pmalliecatt

Sorry for the double post everybody but I really needed to add this

@Highschool Debut
    I’m sure Omni is trying his best, and you just need to be patient. Besides Omni’s life is NOT the computer and I’m sure he has LOTS AND LOTS of other things to do.

• October 6, 2008 at 10:39 pmKatya

Nah, I still think the ending is creepy. The butterfly design is made from her blood……I’d say that’s just a tad creepy.

• October 6, 2008 at 11:10 pmdiet otaku

i was hoping there would be a bit more… action in the opening. :/ i know if i were watching this series for the first time, that opening would’ve left me utterly confused.

the ending may not be as creepy as the last one, but it fits with the title of the song, the same as the last one did. we hear “still doll” as yuuki is being portrayed like a doll, and during “suna no oshiro” (“sand castle”), yuuki is surrounded by sand. although i do feel that the songs for the first season, in and of themselves, were better than this season’s. oh well.

• October 7, 2008 at 12:12 amdivine

Highschool Debut:
    You know if it were just a matter of posting a lot of screenshots and writing up some impressions on-the-fly without giving people a good understanding of what a show is about, sure, I can give you 5-6 posts a day too. If you want something that’s written well and is informative, then you need to consider quality over quantity. Also, don’t forget real-life commitments we have. With that said, there must be a reason why you’re asking us for those posts when Aroduc has already put his up…

Also, you didn’t ask me for anything, so no Snapshots for you. :P

• October 7, 2008 at 2:03 amsukiluca

hwaaa..finnalyy..finnnaaalllyyyyyy…^^,…cant w8 4d subss…btwm how can i find the subs??

• October 7, 2008 at 3:01 amChino F

I wonder if this is the season where Yuki’s true nature (semi-spoiler here) will be revealed.

And she has longer hair in the manga than in here.

• October 7, 2008 at 4:08 amEkental

I can stand reading the manga, but once its animated it suddenly dawns on me that its painfully shoujo.

But yeah.. err.. yay for season two. No one’s supporting Kaname? Does Zero just get pity points for having a gun and being angsty emo?

Also.. if that scythe doesn’t pop up this season I’m going to be sorely disappointed.

• October 7, 2008 at 7:16 amSnehova

yup cant wait for the subs …. i dont like how they dressed yuki in the ending theme though … but the butterfly thing loox great

• October 7, 2008 at 2:17 pmRyvius

I just love the ED, it suits the series so much!!!!
    Come and visit my anime music blog: http://worldofanimemusic.blogspot.com

• October 7, 2008 at 2:40 pmDragonite88

It loo good been a fan of VP ever since the manga and this looks promising. Cant wait for it lol

• October 7, 2008 at 5:32 pmMoor

• October 7, 2008 at 10:32 pmaotatsu

It appears as though the opening and ending have a bit of foreshadowing and at the same time…sort of explains a bit of what’s going on in the manga. In other words, there’s some symbolism involved with the opening and ending.

• October 7, 2008 at 11:15 pmbabel

The opening song sounds like the first season song maybe because its the same sang guys that sang it but i have to admit those guys make me laugh anytime i hear the opening songs cuz they sing like they are cryin their songs sound like a tradegy waitin to happen serieswise. Apart from that the season is on fire i don,t think i,ve ever seen kaname that pissed off before even though he tries to hid his emotions and zero that get this cold chil up his spine anytime he sees kaname just adds to the whole drama this almost looking like a love triangle thingy with yuki in the middle of it i bet kaname wasn,t expectin yuki to reject his touch i felt bad for him i bet he ain,t wooried becuase he can always pull out his trumpcard anytime so zero beware .

• October 9, 2008 at 6:27 pmrandomguy

where can you find the subs?

• October 9, 2008 at 11:47 pmRubyred

Zero sucks….He needs to be killed off.

• October 10, 2008 at 3:50 amAnonycat

alliecatt:
    Not to start an argument but that’s kind of a naive way of putting things. Fanboys and fangirls, no matter how much of a mature point of view someone might have, can potentially ruin things for someone else. Have you ever been to a movie where all your friends tell you that it’s the greatest thing since the sliced bread and when you watch the movie it’s not all that great? Or maybe a sequel to a really great movie/book/series that doesn’t meet up to the original even though it’s probably pretty good on it’s own right?

Now, think vice versa. I know many instances when I went to watch a movie, shelling out $10 for a movie I had zero interest/expectation for, and came out pretty satisfied.

Like the overused phrase “high expectation means greater disappointments”, blind fanboys/girls usually set the bar too high for their beloved and overrate them; rarely do we see a show that meets up to the hype that the fans generate. When non-fans get caught up in that, I’m sure they can’t help it but to think “what’s so great about this?” and wonder what the show might have been if they saw it without any form of bias.

• October 10, 2008 at 7:04 ampanaghoy88

Zero surprised me at the end of the episode. He’s more open now. Hugging Yuuki and almost kissing her? Woah!

• October 10, 2008 at 2:11 pmAlex

for a complete newbie to the show, that was seriously difficult to like. Too much to catch up on, even if you knew there was a previous season. For those that didnt, a convoluted mess with too much, what the eff are they talking about???…

• October 19, 2008 at 1:38 pmichigo_daisuki

@alliecatt

I think some people had read about VK in forums or other sites that fangirls commented “VK is awesome!” or “Zero/Kaname is so hot!!” when they are not the type of people who reacts to manga that way. They would focus more about the story and the events that occurred to see what was so great about it and would disagree with fangirls’ opinions. Plus, maybe they can’t ignore it when there seems to be people overrating the series (in their view) all over the net or something like that.

Personally, I’m one of the group who’s not one obssessed with manga/anime but I don’t mind fangirls showing their love of manga/anime as it means that’s the way to express their opinion of Vampire Knight. Just giving my two cents and not really that important, maybe…

So anyway, the OP and ED was a bit creepy for me and they seems to be like the first season’s with having some kind of hidden meaning. The anime itself is quickly reaching the recent manga chapters (after what happened at the end of the first season).

• October 19, 2008 at 2:33 pmichigo_daisuki

actually the ED was the only thing that creeped me out; the OP never did. The songs were both great!! ^_^