Bleach – 205 »« Bleach – 203

Bleach   204   13 Bleach   204   14 Bleach   204   15
Bleach   204   16 Bleach   204   17 Bleach   204   18
Bleach   204   19 Bleach   204   20 Bleach   204   21
Bleach   204   22 Bleach   204   23 Bleach   204   24
Bleach   204   25 Bleach   204   26 Bleach   204   27
Bleach   204   28 Bleach   204   29 Bleach   204   30

Summary:

Ichigo and friends are surprised to Rurichiyo back in the real world, and they initially think that she’s just run away again from the responsibilities of being the head of the Kasumiooji family. However, when Kenryuu shows up, they find out that it’s because he and Rurichiyo had an argument about kemari. The two resume their argument, and Rurichiyo ends up saying that she hates Kenryuu, so he leaves deflated. As Rurichiyo later explains to Ichigo, her family has been having problems stemming from uneasiness and distrust by the people they rule over. Rurichiyo’s solution involved kemari for the common people, but Kenryuu feels that they first have to repair relations with the other nobles. Kenryuu gets desperate enough from all this to threaten seppuku, and that leads to a ruse where Ichigo and friends help him pretend that he’s about to kill himself so that he can Rurichiyo can make up. It works until Kenryuu badmouths the kemari idea again and then accidentally reveals the ruse, and this leads to him and Rurichiyo setting up a kemari match to settle things.

Bleach   204   Preview 01 Bleach   204   Preview 02 Bleach   204   Preview 03

Well, this wasn’t a horrible episode, but I didn’t find much to like about it either. The whole argument between Rurichiyo and Kenryuu was stupid – there’s no reason they can’t do both the kemari idea and repair relations with the nobles – and the way the episode had the two reconciling and then arguing again made it clear that they’re trying to drag this out a bit longer. I really don’t care to see this go on for another week, but at least next time will have appearances by Ikkaku and Yoruichi (as well as Ririn and the other mod-souls unfortunately). Come to think of it, it’s been a while since we’ve seen Don Kanonji. I wonder if there’ll ever be another episode with him…

January 28, 2009 at 7:47 am
  • January 28, 2009 at 7:54 amsemtex

back to fillers i see

• January 28, 2009 at 8:03 amStefan

Guess this means that when it does go back to the show, we’ll get fifteen minutes of recap again lol.

• January 28, 2009 at 8:08 amshogun22

I hope they don’t do one whole season of fillers again like last time.

• January 28, 2009 at 8:08 amSensei-kun

ok, I’m so not going to watch this sh!t
    I’ll just wait till these damn fillers are over

• January 28, 2009 at 8:23 ammaster-ling

I guess it was inevitable as the anime is catching up to its manga counter part.必然

• January 28, 2009 at 8:31 amSupreme

• January 28, 2009 at 8:47 amisabel

how many fillers are there? two episodes? three?

• January 28, 2009 at 8:50 amGilBoy

fillers again?

• January 28, 2009 at 8:57 amNeo_NMO

Like i said in the PMs earlier, I’m so sorry you had to watch all of it. :/

• January 28, 2009 at 9:17 amGilBoy

they think about this

The girl in the background is senna?

• January 28, 2009 at 9:36 amAgevhunter

I love fillers! I already know what happens so I could careless if they return to the main storyline. I mean I appreciate the work they go thru(because honestly, we couldn’t do any better.) I mean if people on here always are say “ugh filler” or “I guess I won’t watch this week” but I know that they will still watch it. Well at least I know I won’t be fake and still show love to all the filler characters^_^

• January 28, 2009 at 10:02 amblinx01

Guess this was inevitable. Oh well, I think this is only supposed to last another episode or so, the back to canon. More likley than not they’ll add some filler to the Vizard history arc. At least that’d be better than a whole season of pure original filler…

• January 28, 2009 at 10:15 amRyvius

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… please no fillers…

• January 28, 2009 at 10:21 amsigh

sometimes I wonder why I bother watching this show.. the few good episodes in the middle of a hundred fillers is hardly worth the time spent.

• January 28, 2009 at 10:25 amKyral

Well… it seems that ep 206 is manga stuff again, so it’s only this and the next ep that is filler again.

*shrug* I can live with that.

• January 28, 2009 at 10:41 amhmmm

Fillers ha… i wouldn’t particular mind usually BUT what should be going on now is the pendulum bit which is quite annoying.

• January 28, 2009 at 12:06 pmanon234

Once again the sandal-hat crew (aka filler gods) show up. I would’ve preferred a 2 week hiatus instead of 2 weeks of filler that have NOTHING to do with the story.

• January 28, 2009 at 12:33 pmlolz

I still think the fillers ain’t bad, in terms of having to do 2 episode fillers. I.e. plot-wise it totally blows, the episode itself blows, but having such a storyline for a filler ain’t half-bad.

However, I also have to have a disclaimer, that I’m also loathe to see such fillers. For an episode or 2, fine, but not for an entire arc. :P

• January 28, 2009 at 2:45 pmConfusedGirl29

Oh it seems like I won’t watch bleach this week haha, I kinda forgot that it’s going to have fillers

@Agevhunter
    Not everyone watch fillers, some of us are actually not lying. Like I don’t want to watch fillers especially after what I saw in the Bounto arc and back then I was new with animes and did not now was fillers was until I saw it. It changed my whole view on Bleach so I prefer not to watch fillers.

• January 28, 2009 at 2:51 pmKevin

Ugh…more fillers :(

Hopefully at least the Pendulum arc comes soon.

• January 28, 2009 at 4:06 pmTyKH

They will have to keep showing the fillers for a long time, and don’t expect the Pendulum arc soon. The anime is very close to the manga. The battle between the captains and Aizen is ongoing as well the fight between Ulquiorra and Ichigo.

It is just a shame that they can come up with good fillers. The Bounty filler arc was reasonable to be honest, not that bad. The filler arc with the new 3th captain was annoying because of Rurichiyo. She is a horrible character and doesn’t has any value for the anime.

I think it would be a good idea to have filler arcs about the feuds between the Head families like the Kuchiki house and the Shiba house. I doubt that the manga will cover this, so it would be a great opportunity to have good filler arcs.

• January 28, 2009 at 4:10 pmpikldk

these fillers make me want to commit sepuku

• January 28, 2009 at 4:31 pmsavofenno

I think what you all call fillers is the best part. Not those ridiculous boring stupid fights nobody knows or remembers reason for.
    Nobody here reads and like Bleach dojins?
    Those are all fillers, too.

• January 28, 2009 at 4:39 pmAdré

I like these Rurichiyo’s fillers.

• January 28, 2009 at 4:40 pmStei

I’m the same AGevhunter. I actually only watch bleach during the fillers anymore. The sotry in the manga has become so slow paced and boring that it isn’t worth watching again animated. Atleast the fillers are something new.

• January 28, 2009 at 4:58 pmg0rth0r

meh I don’t mind enduring 2 weeks of filler for later on have the Pendulum arc ! Can’t wait for this one.

Also, is it me, but in that picture :

the person behind Ichigo looks a lot like Senna in Memories of Nobody ? XD

• January 28, 2009 at 5:23 pmKira-chan

@TyKH: Like some people have already pointed out the Pendulum arc *is* going to start soon, in ep 206 in fact.

• January 28, 2009 at 5:33 pmBluePenguin

Oh my God, why did Rukia shout Kenryuu-dono! that loud and in such a stupid manner when he left the table Oo

• January 28, 2009 at 7:50 pmPhoenix Seikun

At least this ep is for laugh.. XDD After this 2 fillers, pendulum arc will begin.. Can’t wait for it.. :D

• January 28, 2009 at 8:30 pmLunar

… think i just saw senna in the epsiode..

• January 28, 2009 at 9:35 pmChariot

Whoo, fillers again, terrific! And this is not sarcasm! =)
    The battle filled main story is sort of boring sometimes, so it’s nice to have a little break.

But it’s kind of weird how they’ve decided to continue using Lurichiyo. I guess Bleach has diverged into 2 different worlds, now?

• January 28, 2009 at 10:25 pmjurgen

A wasted episode that accomplishes nothing. I knew filler was coming but why not make it functional like the filler back story the manga did around the same period the anime is at now.

• January 28, 2009 at 11:22 pmAdam

Not a horrible episode…? Wow, your expectations for Bleach must be pretty freakin low, given that would have been a horrible episode even for the Amagai arc.

• January 29, 2009 at 12:13 amchad001

This shows is seriously becoming a Naruto rip-off, 70% filler, 20% talking, and enunciated crap, 5% of exaggerated battle fx, and 5% actual storyline, and fighting…

• January 29, 2009 at 12:40 amchaos

WTF, F**king hate fillers. that sh*! sucks.

• January 29, 2009 at 3:20 amKuya

I like how they have that litte (what I believe to be) a nod to that girl from Memories of Nobody, during that scene in the diner. Dunno if it was intentional or not.

• January 29, 2009 at 9:02 amIsayama yomi

ugggh damn fillers. but that was funny ..

• January 29, 2009 at 1:31 pmbakapenpen

horrible filler, nothing positive about it. would have rather seen the fillers take place in the past with the old captains than see some junk fillers like this. heck if they were going to go back to the real world why not leave ichigo and company out of it and do fillers with ichigo’s sisters and donkanoji again… that was more enjoyable than this.

• January 29, 2009 at 3:05 pmNyte

Tessai does some nasty things to Rurichiyo..

• January 29, 2009 at 9:04 pmcidmatic

that was the worst bleach episode ever..
    but… NEVER FEAR!! Its only a 2ep filler arc… So… REJOICE!!!

205: Thump! The Football Tournament of Hollows (filler)
    206: The Past Chapter Begins! The Truth From 110 Years Ago! (omg!)
    207: 12th Division’s New Captain, Urahara Kisuke (HELL YEAH!)

/tada

• January 29, 2009 at 11:18 pmknin

well at least its quick i don’t want to reminded of the year of fillers of naruto or was it 2 i can’t remember…

• January 30, 2009 at 9:15 pmApathetic

Id rather they do something similar to the Bount arc than this crap O.o This episode was a waste of money and effort. Why are they dragging that annoying girl back into the show!? I was expecting filler, since the anime is seriously close to the manga. Fillers are a part of anime, whether people loathe them or not, I personally dont mind them, and even sometimes enjoy ‘em, as long as it has a decent story to ‘em.

• January 31, 2009 at 2:12 amJamay

Wow, I totally was not expecting a filler episode. I feel like we just started the manga episodes up!

• January 31, 2009 at 8:38 pmTori

Yeah, this kinda took me by surprise…

I started the episode, wondering why they were all suddenly back in school…that’s when she showed up.

The instant I saw her face I stopped the episode and realized I wouldn’t be watching Bleach for a while. >_>

• February 1, 2009 at 5:48 amAnonymous

I understand the need for filler to keep the anime from catching up with the manga, but the way the Captain Amagai arc and this little spin-off of it are impossible to reconcile with the rest of the series just reeks of poor planning.

• February 1, 2009 at 1:05 pmHardRuisu

Ugh… Lurichiyo or w/e her name is… >.> So annoying girl… why bringing her back to the show, use the little dolls (I forgot their names) again or Gon who is supposed to be the mascot of the show… Bleach is turning real stupid… the animated battle scenes are plain boring and the battle sequence… no comments, for real the battle goes like this:
    Say there r 2 ppl, A and B ———-> A beats the crap out of B and B all of sudden shows a new tecnique and beats the crap out of A… A uses another new move and beats the crap out of B, B who is supposed to be wounded as hell… still stands up like nothing and shows a new move and beats the crap out of A, and if theres still some creativity left, A shows a new move or finally decides to die… (i.e. battle between Nnoitra and Kenpachi… did you seriously enjoy that crappy battle?)

• February 2, 2009 at 3:34 amti

Oh great, I downloaded the episode for nothing.

• February 3, 2009 at 2:11 amKuro-rin