Maddening »« Sambomaster – Kimi wo Mamotte, Kimi wo Aishite PV (Bleach ED19)

Bleach – 221

Bleach   221   01 Bleach   221   02 Bleach   221   03
Bleach   221   04 Bleach   221   05 Bleach   221   06
Bleach   221   07 Bleach   221   08 Bleach   221   09
Bleach   221   10 Bleach   221   11 Bleach   221   12
Bleach   221   13 Bleach   221   14 Bleach   221   15
Bleach   221   16 Bleach   221   17 Bleach   221   18
Bleach   221   19 Bleach   221   20 Bleach   221   21
Bleach   221   22 Bleach   221   23 Bleach   221   24
Bleach   221   25 Bleach   221   26 Bleach   221   27
Bleach   221   28 Bleach   221   29 Bleach   221   30

Summary:

Barragan isn’t too happy with the performance of his fracción and gets off his throne, but his remaining two fracción promise results and have him sit back down. Across the battlefield, Shinigami and Arrancar finds themselves matched up against each other and prepare to fight. Starrk’s opponent looks to be Kyouraku, and despite Starrk not really wanting to battle seriously, Kyouraku feels that he has no choice but to do so in this situation. Rangiku and Hitsugaya’s opponents are Harribel and her three fracción, and Rangiku sends her captain to fight the former while she handles the latter. Insulting them at first to get them angry, Rangiku watches as they gather in one spot to argue, and she notes that this means that they’ve lost their three against one advantage. She uses Haineko to surround them with ash, but unfortunately, they are able to break free using a combined cero. Elsewhere, Oomaeda is having trouble against one of Barragan’s fracción while Soifon isn’t having too much trouble with the other. She pins him down with a spell and then brings out Suzumebachi to finish him off.

Bleach   221   Preview 01 Bleach   221   Preview 02 Bleach   221   Preview 03

I didn’t find anything particularly special about this episode. It’s mostly setting up several fights that’ll be going on all at once, and the action that was there wasn’t anything to call home about. It irked me that a relatively strong character like Soifon decided to bring her more powerful attack out first – that’s never a good thing in terms of the tides of battle of shounen series, and it’s so obvious that she’s going to struggle. This episode also made me really want to see the rest of the Starrk vs. Kyouraku fight, and it reminds me that this is how long ago the Harribel fight started (manga readers will know that it’s still going). Speaking of which, given how they’re still censoring her clothes right now and given the recent chapters of the manga, I wonder what they’re going to do for her resurrección. I can’t imagine them not changing it somehow, and I just hope they don’t butcher it completely.

Oh and if you haven’t already, be sure to check out the music videos for both the current OP and ED for Bleach. It’s good stuff.

May 26, 2009 at 10:06 pm
  • May 26, 2009 at 10:10 pmEri

No strategy at all you mean?

• May 26, 2009 at 10:11 pmWcastro

¬¬

• May 26, 2009 at 10:13 pmredX

Halibel is just awesome =) she looked so cool pulling out her sword ^-^

• May 26, 2009 at 10:23 pmAznSoulBoy

I was just wondering Omni, how do u find the ressureccion of Barragan. I thought it was very interesting compared to the others Espada ressureccion.

• May 26, 2009 at 10:39 pmOmni

Too early to say. It seems overpowered at first, but I’m sure someone has a counter to it or will figure one out. I’d love to see Yamamoto do it, but I really don’t want any more good guys wasting any more special moves on the Espada. They still have Aizen and company to fight.

• May 26, 2009 at 11:01 pmAC?

seriously ? are they kidding ? two same faces just dark and white skin

did they get poor or something ? cant think of new face model

• May 26, 2009 at 11:08 pmOz

I’m guessing the fight with Ulquiorra is going down next?

• May 26, 2009 at 11:10 pmbaka~

but the shinigami’s backup isn’t there yet, i got a feeling that shinji will have his own score to settle also, i really would hate it if no shinigami captain would die. it’s a war after all. wouldn’t it be weird if one side lost their best troops while the other had theirs intact?

• May 26, 2009 at 11:17 pmMichael Flux

@ AC?

If you look at it, there are quite a ton of near identical faces throughout the whole series :p Just standard practice to keep on recycling elements… plus there is only so many ways you can draw huge eyes with a tiny nose :p

• May 26, 2009 at 11:18 pmSilivious

Interesting, lol. And I agree. I hope they don’t really mess up the outfit.

• May 26, 2009 at 11:28 pmPanther

OP-wise, schoolgirl uniforms and guitars are always good stuff.

They better not censor Halibel’s Resurrecion. >_<

• May 27, 2009 at 12:30 amSplash

Next week we might see the god awful thing that happens to Rangiku…

• May 27, 2009 at 12:43 amRoger

It’s funny how they are censoring Halibel’s outfit but not jailbait Linette. I wonder if the vizard or Urahara is on Aizen’s side because even though he screwed them over they also have problems with soul society.I believe that even if they fight they still would not be accepted by soul society. If there are no secret alliances or backstabbing I can think of two ways the next chapters of the manga will be. The first is the captains cockily kill the Espada then turn their attention to the bromance trio. The second is that going by what Aizen said “we wont have to do anything” the trio is not actually in the fire and have already infiltrated soul society to make the key and that where Urahara and the vizards are waiting.

• May 27, 2009 at 12:46 amSuperGeorge

Who voiced the arrancar with the sabertooth mask? Sounds vaguely familiar?

• May 27, 2009 at 1:19 amexcalibur

roger something like that, they are obviously going to make the kings key, because kubo will want to show the readers the king and his realm and stuff, I mean there would be no point in mentioning that if he didnt want to show us, that would be retarded. . .hell thats the only reason im still reading this shitty manga

ps this episode sucked great monkey balls

• May 27, 2009 at 4:42 amkaineng

three cheers for more kido demonstration!!! well I didn’t know it looked like that, manga-wise was different…

as for the episode? haiz watch next episode better lah…

• May 27, 2009 at 6:20 ambrianleung8912

wanna see soi fon’s bankai >:( but guess she will never use it as shes got taht kidou + hand to hand thing -.-

• May 27, 2009 at 7:33 amdeathdakid

After a Dragonballz like episode where there were a lot of standing and staring at each other, looking at the future episode list, it looks like they will slow the pacing of the show and drag when they can.

• May 27, 2009 at 10:35 amEspada

sigh cencored oppai <_<

• May 27, 2009 at 11:21 amyukino

I’m loving the new ed. and op. esp. the ed. the dude’s got quite a unique voice.

• May 27, 2009 at 1:42 pmblinx01

@ SuperGeorge
    Sounded a bit like Simon from TTGL to me, but I’m probably completely wrong. ^_^

• May 27, 2009 at 6:27 pmDarknives

what’s the problem with Sui Fong bringing her shikai out? It’s obvious she should do it. How else is she gonna kill him? She stopped his movement, now, it would be normal to go shikai and just use her double hit=kill technique. Even if she may not be able to succeed for now

• May 27, 2009 at 10:57 pmBryon

@Roger:
    Well, Roger, I could see Kisuke on the side of Soul Society, in spite of his issues with them. They trust him enough to assist them again, what with his work to prepare Karakura Town, as well as helping Byakuya, Mayuri, and Retsu to get into Hueco Mundo.

As for the Vizards, part of me thinks they’ll help Aizen because of their being thankful to him for that power, in spite of Kisuke trying to give them a chance for normalcy.

These next few fights though are like the problem I had with Izuru and Shuhei’s battles earlier; they start off to get intense where you don’t know who wins then BAM! It’s over. =/ And really, the better ones are Marechiyo vs. Nirrge and Rangiku vs. the chimera trio.

I also wonder about Halibel’s release… XD Gonna be hard to figure out sorta.

• May 28, 2009 at 12:21 amAntiSpiral

Christ man! She’s only wearing a bra and a belt now. What more do you want from the gal? A micro bikini bottom with twirlers on her nipples?

• May 28, 2009 at 7:11 amFlaming_Dogs

Omni, you made quite a fallacy in your writing and I felt the strong desire and need to correct that fallacy. Soifon did not bring her most powerful attack out… she brought her Shikai out. She has a bankai, which will be revealed in the next two chapters. So if you could fix that :L

• May 28, 2009 at 7:14 amFlaming_Dogs

Oh, sorry if I’m coming off rude DX
    I thought I sounded rude in my comment… I love your blog, and I know it’s hard work to maintain it.

• May 28, 2009 at 8:51 amheminder

this was an OK ep. not as good as the previous three, but i guess the action is yet to start next week. if only there weren’t fillers :(
    just noticed this ep that halibel’s character design is quite awesome ^^

• May 28, 2009 at 11:36 amTorint

It really irks me that Rangiku goes through all the trouble of getting them into her trap, and then does nothing but explain it. Curse you, shonen conventions!

• May 28, 2009 at 4:48 pmzyck

next episode should be entertaining since this episode was to start the fight i guess when u fighting the enemy u have to go all out with everything you have got.

• June 26, 2009 at 1:10 amulquiorra sister