Tamura Yukari – Oshiete A to Z PV (B Gata H Kei OP) »« B Gata H Kei – 08

B Gata H Kei   09   22 B Gata H Kei   09   23 B Gata H Kei   09   24
B Gata H Kei   09   25 B Gata H Kei   09   26 B Gata H Kei   09   27
B Gata H Kei   09   28 B Gata H Kei   09   29 B Gata H Kei   09   30
B Gata H Kei   09   31 B Gata H Kei   09   32 B Gata H Kei   09   33
B Gata H Kei   09   34 B Gata H Kei   09   35 B Gata H Kei   09   36
B Gata H Kei   09   37 B Gata H Kei   09   38 B Gata H Kei   09   39

「そんな!みんなの見てる前で…嫌いなんて言ってないじゃん…秋」 (Sonna! Minna no Miteru Mae de… Kirai Nante Ittenai Jan… Aki)
“No Way! In Front of Everyone to See… I Never Said I Hate You…”

If Kosuda’s last minute confession from a fleeting train wasn’t clear enough to Yamada, the one he screamed out at the top of his lungs in front of everyone in class sure as hell was. That’s right Yamada, you better tear up a bit because deep down inside those were the words you’ve been wanting to hear. I don’t even recall the last time I’ve seen a confession of that magnitude in an anime, but boy does Kosuda deserve props for manning up and doing that on the spot. It all started off as a meager popularity contest amongst the guys too, with the tie-break between Yamada and Kyouka resting on his vote. Given the rivalry those two have going on, I found it absolutely hilarious how both of them were eagerly awaiting Kosuda’s vote after he figured neither of them would really care. Talk about being caught in the middle of a cat fight, so what better way to break that tension than to scream your lungs out and confess to the girl you love? Go Kosuda!

It’s just a shame that all Yamada did there was tell him what a bother his public confession was, but I actually felt worse for Mayu who happened to stroll by and overhear it all. Regardless, that moment totally made up for all the lack of progress between Kosuda and Yamada leading up this point. With the confession crystal clear now, it was cute seeing how happy Yamada secretly is, even though she won’t care to admit she likes Kosuda and give him a favorable response. After some more advice from Takeshita, Yamada did sort of leave the door open for Kosuda by apologizing for avoiding him and saying she doesn’t hate him at the very least. Still, I felt bad for Kosuda when he started crying just before that, asking her to just tell him she hates him so that he can give up on her. Oddly enough, it was pretty funny to watch at the same time because she went all violent on him again right after, which only served to confuse poor Kosuda even more.

Thanks to Takeshita, all was not lost as she realized that the “I don’t hate you” line is more or less a sign of approval by Yamada and indication that she likes Kosuda in return. She also clearly spelled it all out for our sex-crazed virgin too, which made it all the better. A flustered girl in love is surprisingly a lot of fun to watch, especially when she overreacts and tries to kill herself from the shock of it all.

「体育祭にかけろ!好きにすればいいじゃん…秋」 (Taiikusai ni Kakero! Suki ni Sureba Iin Jan… Aki)
“Hold an Athletic Festival! Just Do Whatever You Like…”

As awesome as the first half of this episode was, the latter half continued to build on the awkwardness between Kosuda and Yamada during the school’s athletic festival. It’s not like those two need another obstacle to overcome when the biggest one lies within Yamada, but the arrival of Kyouka’s brother Keiichi will undoubtedly make things more interesting in the coming episodes. I got a good laugh out of the figurative camera representation of what Kosuda’s up against, though I don’t think he has to worry too much when Yamada more or less turned Keiichi down already. The bigger problem at the moment seems to be Kyouka in conjunction with her brother, as the preview indicates she’ll be focusing her jealousy on Kosuda while her brother continues to hit on Yamada. It’ll likely be a bumpy ride right after things started looking up for their potential relationship, but perhaps this is just the adversity Yamada needs to overcome that mental hurdle inside her where she refuses to accept she likes Kosuda. Things are heating up more and more following Kosuda’s confession and I’m enjoying it every step of the way. Special service!

B Gata H Kei   09   Preview 01 B Gata H Kei   09   Preview 02 B Gata H Kei   09   Preview 03

May 27, 2010 at 4:16 pm
  • May 27, 2010 at 4:28 pmShirt

Awesome. The show is getting freaking interesting again! :D Can’t wait for the subs~

• May 27, 2010 at 4:50 pmbed_sloth

This seems to be a classic case of irony where a normal guy gets caught in the middle of 2 beauties slugging it out aswell as strange advantage over a superior love-rival…,Kosuda should grow some balls and protect his mate goddammit! but then again Yamada seems to only have eyes for Kosuda…,as for Yamada she should just brush aside Kyouka’s possible sneak attacks on Kosuda,she should know by now that he is devoted to her.

• May 27, 2010 at 4:55 pmGuardikai

I remember one similar huge confession, from Toradora – Kitamura to Kanou infront of the whole assembly. That guy was nuts! Anyhow, thanks for the blog as always ^^

• May 28, 2010 at 3:25 amcsg

I also did this, and was also turned down :D I should have watched Toradora before…

• May 27, 2010 at 4:56 pmFullMetalQAF

Yamada and Kosuda are so cute to watch!

• May 27, 2010 at 5:05 pmItAintEazy

I liked the part where Yamada says she wants to play cowgirl while Kosuda just lays there. Then Takeshita telling her if she’d just shut up and laid on her back from the start… :D

• May 27, 2010 at 5:24 pmdivine

Haha, I liked how Takeshita’s head was going back and forth like a bobblehead while those thoughts were going through her mind too.

• May 27, 2010 at 5:21 pmPw3age

Keiichi appearance was interesting, but this doesn’t change the fact that B Gata H Kei is still getting repetitive. I sure hope the climax is interesting.

• May 27, 2010 at 6:21 pmKarmafan

He is a fool. Mayu is clearly the better catch over Yamada. He should have snagged Mayu but who says animes have to make sense.

• May 27, 2010 at 7:17 pmKahiry

… justice! muajajaja XD

• May 27, 2010 at 7:29 pmASDAS 2.0

IMA FIRIN MA LAZR!!!!

• May 27, 2010 at 8:02 pmjoshua

It’s good to see the series edging ever so close to the climax without going the full retard like Mayoi Neko.

• May 28, 2010 at 12:48 amEnderTheXenocide

It was nice to have a much happier feel to the episode this time around since last time left me feeling so sorry for poor Kosuda. The next episode definitely looks like it’ll be laugh too since Kanejou’s character seems more amusing now that her brother is actually around.

It’s pretty impressive how nicely the photography theme works its way throughout the series both as amusing snapshots (Mayu’s thoughts of Kosuda confessing) and the reiterated camera innuendo. I wouldn’t have thought anything of it for a romance comedy initially but they’ve used it well.

• May 28, 2010 at 10:32 am100cm

Wow~ a very nice episode!!!

• May 28, 2010 at 11:34 amKinny Riddle

At last. He did it.

I nearly spat my drink on the screen when Kosuda did that completely without warning. Just that scene alone makes this the best episode of the series so far. Though poor Mayu for witnessing the end of her unrequited love.

Gotta LMAO at that camera lens comparison. Yes, gentlemen, we all have dirty minds, don’t we? XDDD

• May 28, 2010 at 2:24 pmDestiny

LoL, this episode came out (Subbed) on my birthday! :)

• May 28, 2010 at 2:41 pmVegetarian4Life

Good episode! This anime is really starting to grow on me!

• May 28, 2010 at 11:41 pmAznCoffee

Ahh, I really liked the insert song in the 2nd half of the episode xD
    B Gata H Kei~~ :]

And yeah, that the camera symbolism was clever. xDD

Oh and you know, if you’ve watched B Gata H Kei subbed by Coalguys, it’s even funnier.

• May 29, 2010 at 11:25 amGesse Goncalves

the best anime .
    I from brasil

• May 30, 2010 at 4:31 amSkins Thunderbomb

This episode was fantastic. XD I am wondering what Yamada’s first name is though. XD I wonder if we’ll find out soon….

• May 30, 2010 at 7:58 amFADE

Her given name isn’t even on the manga, I don’t think so

And I may have watched this episode late, I already predicted Keiichi will be on Yamada

• February 18, 2011 at 6:47 amShipoopi

where can i find the insert song “ah ah B gata H kei~”..

• April 1, 2011 at 7:15 amSgt.benta

do you know where you can download this insert song? ^^v