Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! – 02 »« Mitsudomoe – 13 (END)

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu! – 01

OP Sequence

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   01 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   02 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   03
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   04 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   05 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   OP   06

OP: 「本気戦隊ガチレンジャー」 (Honki Sentai Gachi Ranger) by 遠藤正明 (Endou Masaaki)
Watch the OP!: Download, Streaming ▼

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   01 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   02 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   03
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   04 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   05 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   06
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   07 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   08 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   09
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   10 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   11 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   12
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   13 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   14 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   15
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   16 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   17 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   18
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   19 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   20 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   21
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   22 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   23 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   24
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   25 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   26 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   27
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   28 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   29 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   30
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   31 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   32 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   33
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   34 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   35 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   36
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   37 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   38 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   39
Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   40 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   41 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   42

「狙われた子供たち!日本滅亡カウントダウン!」 (Nerawareta Kodomo-tachi! Nihon Metsubou Kauntodaun!)
“The Targeted Children! Countdown to Japan’s Destruction!”

A series that needs no introduction, we are finally graced with the second season of everyone’s favorite comedy, Mitsudomoe (Zouryouchuu)! After a whole season without Hitoha’s evil look, Futaba’s ridiculous love for boobs, and Mitsuba’s stuck up attitude, I was so excited to finally be reunited with my favorite trio of siblings. But instead of giving me a triple dose of Marui madness, I get a full episode of the Gachi Rangers! As I slowly let my disappointment out, I admit that I’ve always wondered what it would be like to watch an entire episode of the Gachi Rangers. Even since the “Serious Squadron” was introduced, I’ve been really curious about what they were all about. Who would think I would get an answer so fast? (I never knew that Japanese animators could hear my inner thoughts..) Besides capturing the the whole Power Ranger feel with an over abundunce of flashy effects, random explosions behind characters, and bad guys that are beyond stupid, it almost felt like I was a kid watching men in tights again. What really caught me off guard though, was how stupid the Gachi Rangers were. It’s almost if real life transitioned too well into television. Almost as if the cast of any super hero show is usually well-built guys and hot looking girls who would normally be classified as stupid or airheaded but are impossibly perfect. The Gachi Rangers on the other hand are comprised of well built guys and skirt wearing girls who are all complete idiots. Of course, it makes for a ton of laughs that stem just from their idiocy.

Take for example how stupid Gachi Red is. One would expect the leader of the Gachi Rangers to be somewhat smart. After he’s put in a situation to defuse a bomb to save a group of little kids from being blown up, I was expecting some impressive heroics. Did I mention that he has thirty minutes to do it? Did I also mention that the bomb isn’t stuck anywhere but can be picked up and moved away? Instead of maybe disposing of the bomb somewhere far away from civilization, he decides to take it apart right then and there only to have the bomb explode right in his face. While Gachi Red manages to escape in style, I can only imagine what happened to those little kids. Besides also watching, Gachi “I have a 200IQ” Blue fail to navigate around a simple road and Gachi Pink somehow managing to drive a bus full of kids over the edge of a mountain, I couldn’t help but laugh and watch as only the Gachi Rangers manage to always escape safely (and in style). The funniest part of the whole episode had to be right before the final boss gets “giantized” after being nearly defeated. Except in Gachi Ranger land, being defeated means having the Gachi Rangers beat the living crap out of you over and over until they get sick of that and decide to thrust you into a boiler and light you on fire with a solar ray gun.

While the episode focused mostly on the Gachi Rangers, I still felt some of the humor that made the show so fun to watch last season leak out here and there. From the hilarious antics to how oblivious the Gachi Rangers are to the obvious, I was laughing pretty hard during some parts. I wish that Hitoha, Futaba, and Mitsuba could have got more screen time but beggars can’t be choosers right? Based off of Hitoha’s furious expression while watching the Gachi Rangers, I think it’s safe to assume that the Gachi Rangers aren’t normally as stupid as they seemed to be this week. I couldn’t help but chuckle as Hitoha vowed to get revenge against the people who ruined her favorite show (the producer and screenplay writer). Maybe we’ll get an episode with Hitoha fighting to save the Gachi Rangers from stupid antics? Besides Hitoha’s anger with the new Gachi Rangers, it’s always fun watching Futaba team up with her to combat Mitsuba’s snobby attitude. “FEEL OUR GACHI RAGE! (FATTY)

I can’t wait for next week’s episode where our trio should be doing the stupid things that I love them for<3.

ED Sequence

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   ED   01 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   ED   02 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   ED   03

ED: 「またあした」 (Mata Ashita) by 遠藤正明 (Endou Masaaki)
Watch the ED!: Download, Streaming ▼

Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   Preview 01 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   Preview 02 Mitsudomoe Zouryouchuu   01   Preview 03
January 8, 2011 at 9:33 pm
  • January 8, 2011 at 9:35 pmKyzel

Yes! Mitsudomoe S2! Oh how long I’ve waited for this~ An actual Gachi ranger ep… “Feel our Gachi rage!” *gangs up on one dude* oh man. This episode was so wrong yet so funny. XD Gachi green!! Takaii, I shall be stalking these posts! Count on it <3

• January 8, 2011 at 9:44 pmXxotameganexX

Gachi Pink!!!

• January 8, 2011 at 9:45 pmPoiira

CURRY TO THE FAAACE!!
    HIROSHIII!!
    *switches toupe nonchalantly*
    FEEL OUR GACHI RAAAAGE!!!!

Mitsudomoe, you never fail to disappoint.

…despite what I said in the shoutbox.

• January 8, 2011 at 9:46 pmRichfeet

Ah great to see the Gaichi Rangers again. This reminds me of a power rangers dino thunder episodes when the US dino rangers watches the JP dino rangers show and kept commenting how silly it was. This will be an interesting 8 episodes. Mitsudomoe rocks TAKAII!!

• January 8, 2011 at 9:47 pmAznCoffee

Gah, I first went “Did those kids just friggin DIE?” but then I’ve seen enough Power Rangers to know that if they beat the monster, everyone would come back to life. >_>

Also, Gachi Black is HARDCORE

• January 8, 2011 at 9:49 pmkeiOnDaisuki

so far, this is the funniest show i’ve seen this year. LOL. idiocy here and there, I’M GONNA FAQING FOLLOW THIS!! xDD i loled at the granny part and how stupid the gachi rangers were. R0FL. the lobster, how they disarmed him was the lulz. XDD

• January 8, 2011 at 9:49 pmSivus

They need their own show…the Gachi Rangers, that is!

• January 8, 2011 at 10:00 pmDivine

The 30 minute time bomb with red and yellow wires, and their “hidden” sky scrapper base had me laughing for a while.

Gachi Rangers is Power Rangers gone bad. Hilarious stuff.

• January 8, 2011 at 10:02 pmCroosboy

XD i laughed really hard XD and was thinking was this really justic XD

• January 8, 2011 at 10:30 pmdrcnch

I love that little call back in the ED to last season. There is no Gachi Green, Miyashita. I really missed this show.

• January 8, 2011 at 11:10 pmRyougaZell

This episode was so bad I kept laughing lots. The parody was superb. And the Marui twins reactions were fantastic.

Mitsudomoe is gold :D

• January 9, 2011 at 12:53 amLuke

I just skimmed through the entire episode to see if there would be something worth watching, but I guess I just don’t like episode-long kiddy sentai, even if it’s meant as a parody. They could hve better stuffed this somewhere in the middle of the series instead at the very beginning; right now this felt like a disappointment. Thank goodness the were a few scenes with the triplets, so it was not completely wasted. I hope next week they will show the stuff that I want to see, namely the Marui triplets!

• January 9, 2011 at 3:43 amTakaii

I didn’t mind the whole sentai episode, but I do admit I wanted more Hitoha. Next week here we come!

• January 9, 2011 at 1:27 amrazi

Was this maybe a satire how some shows get bad when they get the second season, and people get upset about it(Hitoha swearing revenge)? Or maybe Im just thinking too much.

• January 9, 2011 at 4:00 amMrRei

that was funny.. so they need a boiler everytime they get rid of a monster?! haha!

• January 9, 2011 at 4:55 am1Lau

The pink ranger is Futaba’s grown up version.
    This was such a lame, yet hilarious episode.
    Perverted monster on the chain lol:

• January 9, 2011 at 5:21 amShinjiro

With only 8 episodes, I do feel this episode was a waste. Of course, this could be some kind of set up for the rest of the season (with Hitoha seeking revenge on those who wrecked her Gachi Rangers). Like Takaii said, can’t wait for next episodes…Marui Triplets time <3

• January 9, 2011 at 5:48 amWheate

Ohh I missed Hitoha’s look!!!

I <3 the Marui triplets..

• January 9, 2011 at 7:08 amHexmage

After watching this I’d honestly rather have an entire season of Gachi Rangers episodes.

Regular Mitsudomoe is funny, but I can’t help but feel like Chris Hansen is gonna bust in my room at any second when I watch it.

• January 9, 2011 at 8:56 amFirefly

The kids who were turned to foam coming back was expected, but someone please explain the burning bus in the gas station and the bomb.

• January 9, 2011 at 10:51 amkwantum0

I never understood how you can have 3 sisters in the same grade if there isn’t a pair of twins(8 months apart otherwise)… unless younger skipped a grade.

• January 9, 2011 at 8:37 pmZnail

You do know there are not only twins in the world, but also triplets! There are even more exotic numbers too.

• January 9, 2011 at 11:26 amPhosphatide

man, what’s with all the tokusatsu parodies recently

• January 9, 2011 at 1:52 pmDavid Herbert

Man this is sooooo stupid it’s entertaining. I would totally be happy if the gachi rangers get their own spinoff anime. But overall this was pretty disappointing.

• January 9, 2011 at 6:19 pmpong

I don’t know why, but I can’t stop laughing at the driving scene where the monster’s being dragged on a chain

• January 10, 2011 at 12:06 amZaku Fan

Yeah the parents weren’t attacking because the Gachi guys got their kids killed, it was because they were brainwashed!

• January 10, 2011 at 2:28 amNhelraios

Only 8 episodes and it focused on Gachi Rangers? Im a bit disappointed. Was expecting some hilarious moments the marui triplets will pull off.. Gachi Black signature move was funny though: “Super Spicy curry!” I loled

• January 10, 2011 at 10:16 amBoozerX

It was funny but not hilarious like Mitsudomoe always is.
    Hope is a one episode thing.

• January 10, 2011 at 1:11 pmSwift

“Feel my gacha rage”. I started feeling bad for the lobster as those thugs stomped him out. But it was still hilarious.

Also I noticed that the whole cast was in the gacha rangers which made it not so bad.

• January 10, 2011 at 3:48 pmEvilDevil

Oh gawd, this is awful and hilarious! That bus scene where Pink was replaced with a male stunt double was funny!

• January 16, 2011 at 11:21 pmUkiyaSeed

That is because it is a long running tradition in Japan that if the female stunt double can’t do it, the male double will enter. Also, it is obvious n older Sentai show’s that the one on the pink costume is a guy… and I never noticed it until now! XD

• January 10, 2011 at 8:08 pmXxDestinyXx

What a waste! If this is how Mitsudomoe is going to carry on for all 8 episodes, I will probably drop this season.

The good:
    GACHI BLACK!
    The Marui Triplets showed up….sorta.

The bad:
    The Marui Triplets only had like.. 2 minutes of dialogue.
    Full Gachi Ranger episode…

The ugly:
    An entire episode about killing children. Even if they came back in the end, that is still repulsively tacky.
    I did not laugh ONCE. Not even a chuckle. I was so bored and irritated I almost turned it off, but held out hope that it would get better. But it didn’t.

• January 12, 2011 at 5:58 pmSadifn

looks like Yabecchi gonna get a beating next episode hahaha

• January 16, 2011 at 4:17 pmUkiyaSeed

*At first part, channel my inner fanboy* IT’S SUPER SENTAI! NOT POWER RANGERS! POWER RANGERS IS AN AMERICAN RIP-OFF BASED ON A SHOW CREATED BY SHOTARO ISHINOMORI BACK IN 1975 IN WHICH A FEW YEARS LATER, MARVEL DECIDES TO ADD ROBOTS IN IT BECAUSE THE JAPANESE SPIDEY LIVE ACTION IS SUCCESSFUL… WITH ROBOTS! *End of fanboy mode*

Anyways, I will watch this episode later because of the Super Sentai parody… and I haven’t finish season 1 yet! And since this is a Sentai parody, the proper spelling of Gachi Ranger is Gachiranger!

• January 16, 2011 at 4:18 pmUkiyaSeed

Oh I forgot, the timing of this parody could be perfect because Super Sentai is celebrating 35 years of Giant Robots and guys in spandex! XD

• March 19, 2011 at 11:48 amNyte

Did anyone else hear Steamboy soundtrack?