Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai – 14 »« Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai – 12 (TRUE ROUTE)

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai – 13

OP11 Sequence

OP11: 「irony」 by ClariS
[Download]

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   OP11   01 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   OP11   02
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   OP11   03 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   OP11   04

This OP gets packed with more randomness every succession. Just the way I like it.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 01

“Are you enamored from the slight tilt of my head?”

「俺の後輩がこんなに腐ってるわけがない」 (Ore no Kouhai ga Konnani Kusatteru Wake ga Nai)
“There’s No Way My Junior is This Rotten”

With the disappearance of Kirino, focus quickly shifts towards Kuroneko, a girl that has been slightly ignored in favor of the sister, but now receives the spotlight in the “true end.” I haven’t been following the fanbase too closely with which character is loved the most, but I can gather that most sided with the reserved, slightly more complex, “Gokou Ruri.” Relative to her usual garb, the contrast of a normal school uniform is almost extreme, and it’s hard to tell how obsessed Kuroneko is when she doesn’t speak of it. Then you see the cracks as she argues fervently about her favorite anime Maschera, excels in bullet shooters (she’d be great at touhou), and soon reminds us how far from a normal school girl she really is. But who said normal was ever interesting?

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   01 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   02
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 02

“I think I’ve been doomed from the start.”

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 03
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   03 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   04

Going out with two girls under the cover of pissing off his sister? No problem for Smoothsuke. Just look at that smooth shoulder lean.

Due to being enrolled in the same school, Kyousuke is now able to observe her in a formal public environment, revealing some expected anti-social behavior. Saori explains it as her wanting to spend more time with them, but if that were truly the case, I don’t think she would have rejected Kyousuke in an earlier invitation. I’m not sure if she’s simply got a deeper social problem than was presented, but it does seem to be glossed over. Regardless, Kuroneko barely says anything most of the time, making the audience second guess her true intentions, and I think that’s what makes her intriguing. She does certainly speak up when it’s needed, expressing discontent with Kyousuke’s “pity” in an admirably blunt style.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 04

Kuroneko, I’ll be your stretching partner any day…

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   05 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   06
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   07 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   08

To maintain a happy Kuroneko, don’t feed bad shooters, and don’t say Maschera’s season is over.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   09 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   10
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   11 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   12
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 05

Yes Saori, we know your bust is huge.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   13 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   14
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 06

“Smoothsuke, I’ve had enough of your misplaced advances!”

But without Kyousuke’s incessant obligation to help out younger females with issues, we wouldn’t really have a story! If they weren’t even friends, he’d probably be on borderline harassment. In any case, his meddling eventually leads to the game club, where the mysterious bicycle owner from last episode conveniently resides. It’s really just all a setup to introduce the secretive Akagi Sena (Ise Mariya), whose character is practically Kirino but with a yaoi fetish (I prefer the yuri shippers, like Hiyori from Lucky Star). She’s got the shallow judgements down pat by joining a club with a self-interested goal but secretly hating everyone for their own interests. Her butting heads with Kuroneko would only seem natural at this point. She rocks the glasses like every fujoshi-loving character seems to do in anime, and gets overly excited when talking about her “hobby,” which leads to some hilarious outcomes, especially scarring the mind of poor ol’ Makabe. It almost makes me wonder what problems her brother Kouhei must have had on his possible side of the story: “My little sister couldn’t possibly be this gay?!” Looking at her scream on the table, I’m not sure which sister would be worse.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   15 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   16
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 07

“…it’s as we feared gentlemen.”

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 08

I see where that hand is, and I do not like where it is at.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   17 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   18

A man’s pride being shattered. A fujoshi without suppression. A dangerous mix.
Remember it well and avoid at all costs.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   19 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   20
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 09

“HEY MAN, WHAT DO I DO?”
“JUST TELL HER SHE’S CUTE BRO, DON’T WORRY, I DO THIS ALL THE TIME”

If this were a visual novel, this entire episode would’ve been the massive text dialogues you went through in order to get closer to the heroine, with a pivotal flag of, “stick nose some moar in her business” or “pull out.” Naturally, Smoothsuke chose the right path, diving into the dark pool that is the lovable Kuroneko’s heart and wins the episode, letting us proceed on with the true end. There’s always been the question begging to be confirmed since Kuroneko was introduced, “does she like Kyousuke?” It appears we may get that answer this time around, and judging by the next title, I think ya’ll need to grab your pacemakers.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   21 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   22
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai   13   Snapshot 10

Gokou Ruri, stopping hearts since 1996.

ED11 Sequence

ED11: 「†命短し恋せよ乙女†」 (Inochi Mijikashi Koi Seyo Otome) by 花澤香菜 (Hanazawa Kana)
[Download]

March 30, 2011 at 3:19 am
  • March 30, 2011 at 3:29 amjrj

this episode is awesome! Kuroneko for the best! and yeah, I noticed Kirino isn’t around…
    avoid super Yaoi-fetish girl at all cost… one of the best advice for anime viewers :)
    and lol at the last caption… she isn’t this “destructive” :3
    hope our brother will finally get what he wants with little kuroneko!
    and am I the only one that thought there should also be an “Saori ending?”
    ps. Kiiragi, thanks for the entertaining post! great job!

• March 30, 2011 at 3:45 amNhelraios

Finally! The character development I’ve been dying to see!

Can’t say I didn’t saw that coming. It hurts me the most seeing her alone like that. Not to mention her classmates ditched cleaning duty and leave it to her, damn I hate them.

Lol at Saori fondling her breasts!
    What’s up with Kuroneko calling Manami “Belphegor”

Best part of the episode

Thanks for this awesome post Kiiragi.

• March 30, 2011 at 3:52 amNhelraios

Did anyone else notice that?

• March 30, 2011 at 3:59 amKiiragi

The bed has a shape of a cross on it?!

• March 30, 2011 at 4:36 amSmuglord

I think he was referring to the pillow.

• March 30, 2011 at 6:15 amoutcast

You are all naive. Look at that piece of kuroneko pantsu

• March 30, 2011 at 7:30 amthenewhorde

i was just about to post why our first kuroneko’s panty shot wasn’t delivered.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:48 amShirt

>:O

• March 30, 2011 at 3:27 pmTunkMonkey

Yes boys enjoy, you got to see a tiny bit of her panties

• March 31, 2011 at 6:42 amahelo

I noticed everything but that. Damn you AIC for bad fanservice.

• March 30, 2011 at 4:33 amV

“Belphegor” is explained in animated commentary #6 which is included with blu-ray volume 3 of the series. “Belphegor” was Kuroneko’s first impresseion of Manami after listening to Kirino rant about Manami during episode 6 of the series when Kyousuke slept over at the Tamura home. I’m not sure how “Belphegor” is addressed in the light novel.

Hope that helps!

• March 30, 2011 at 7:57 amShirt

Saori needs to take off her glasses and THEN fondle her breasts.

• March 30, 2011 at 3:52 amMomogoldfish

Love the new game club characters introduced this episode! Both the twin ugly guys and Sena are MADE OF WIN – especially Sena! Even I’ve only considered pairing pencil and paper (just think about it_) and would never go so far as to ship guys I encounter everyday…seiyuus and such though…=///=

Does that mean a new TV season is forthcoming? The new developments look promisingly lulz worthy.

• March 30, 2011 at 4:11 amCroosboy

nothing to say much but awesome

• March 30, 2011 at 4:20 ambanzmanga

@KIIRAGI
    I didn’t get what you meant by “Gokou Ruri, stopping hearts since 1996.” Was she in another anime in 1996?

I wonder if they are going to do any character development with Saori. I want to see her real face too.

And the other thing i am wondering is that whether this extra episodes are actually on the light novels or just OVAs.

• March 30, 2011 at 4:42 amV

I’m guessing Kiiragi is referring to Kuroneko’s birth date. Both Kirino and her are about 14 years old. Assuming the anime is taking place in the present, she’d be born in 1996 or 1997.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:37 amU Doh

Actually it’s April 2012 in this episode. Ruri and Saori(10th graders) are 1 year older than Kirino(9th grader).

• March 30, 2011 at 4:32 amLolen

Is it Lelouch in the OP or what?! lol
    never say code geass is over…

• March 30, 2011 at 5:48 am0927123

It’s a battle between Lelouch vs Madoka and Homura lol

• March 30, 2011 at 2:30 pm7

More like Nanoha and Fate

• March 30, 2011 at 4:34 amRasone0104

Okay I almost forgot aobut this series but thank god I managed to pick it up and watch it.
    As far as I see, with the various hints given and the title of the next OVA I smell A Ruri X Kyousuke pairing,which in my opinion is one of the best ones in the show. As for Akagi’s imotou… damn I cant help but feel sorry for the guy she imagined…..for her to tell him that she thought he was raped by all the club members…..that was pure overkill…I can’t help but feel sorry for Akagi cuz for all he knows his imotou is thinking about him in a rotten way.

• March 30, 2011 at 4:42 amkarry

“If they weren’t even friends, he’d probably be on borderline harassment.”

What ?
    How does this even…

• March 30, 2011 at 5:00 amBlacksun88

en ending song by hana kanazawa? i couldnt wish for more

• March 30, 2011 at 5:26 amSelpheed

I always liked the character Kuroneko, it is more interesting. I would like to know more about Saori too …

For fans of Kuroneko see this link (I already bought mine ..)

• March 30, 2011 at 5:40 amtomoyostar

Smoothsuke XD

• March 30, 2011 at 5:55 amSelpheed

Now that I discovered is the same seiyuu who does the voices of two characters that I liked Charlotte and Kuroneko (IS)

I love this girl!

• March 30, 2011 at 5:58 amstarss

Oreimo never ceases to let me go, which is impressive, considering the story is so unbelievable.

• March 30, 2011 at 6:08 amanishuma

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Everytime that sound shows up when the gay dudes pop up, I laugh. Kuroneko’s tyranny begins and I shall enjoy the ride every second of the way.

Poor Makabe…

• March 30, 2011 at 6:16 amBROOKLYN otaku

“but I can gather that most sided with the reserved, slightly more complex, “Gokou Ruri.””….that makes sense. his little sister is a Freaking class-A D-bag. good riddance

• March 30, 2011 at 6:18 amBossun

I didn’t think the series would be as funny without Kirino, but I was totally wrong. This episode was great.

Smoothsuke XD Now that was funny

• March 30, 2011 at 6:35 amTykkiMykk

Hello ! This new is a new episode of Ore no Imouto (…) ?
    If this is, Can you tell me where to see it ?
    Sorry if you understand me, but i’m french ^^’ and i see your site each day. °J°

• March 30, 2011 at 7:19 amRichard

You should find it at your regular anime sources, if you know what I mean

• March 30, 2011 at 6:41 amPera

Why are you writing about this anime Kiiragi?. Not complaing, I’m just a little curious why Divine isn’t writen this! :p

• March 30, 2011 at 6:54 amfirecow

So Kiiragi hates the filmstrip idea. Oh well maybe Takaii should do the filmstrip post on his posts whenever he does comedy shows next season.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:04 amDacasa

Lol, there actually is a visual novel of this anime.

• March 30, 2011 at 9:22 amyudhis453145

“stick nose some moar in her business” or “pull out”
      l lol at this
      because what I have in my mind is
      - “中だし”
      - “外だし”

• April 5, 2011 at 4:56 pmCvsR117

Nakadashi.

Always.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:18 amewok40k

i just cant stop comparing yaoi fangirls here and in the Oniichan no koto…

• March 30, 2011 at 7:50 amShirt

Why isn’t the series title changed to suit Kuroneko more?! Dx

• March 30, 2011 at 7:50 ambear

There’s been a nagging little voice in the back of my head: “Is Kuroneko sandbagging Kyousuke?” She is wicked smart and she may be playing the helpless outsider to the hilt to get him to pay attention to her. Her hidden smile at the end could also be a smirk.

• March 30, 2011 at 8:17 amU Doh

Maschera in this series is widely said to be somewhat of a mixture of Lelouch and DTB. And it’s also said that when Kyousuke said “Maschera 2nd season has ended and there would likely be no next season for it” the novel author had DTB 2nd season(Gemini) in his mind.
    Yes, DTB 2nd had very rushed ending, and actually looked as if they cut the series short, although they insists they had made the series just as planned.
    Anyway, the funny thing is, when Kuroneko shouted “Never say it was cut short!” Hanazawa Kana’s voice really sounded more like DTB 2nd’s heroine Suou, rather than Kuroneko. Of course, Suou was also voiced by Kana.

• March 31, 2011 at 8:06 pmTFOG

Wow, I totally didn’t notice that until you brought it up, thanks for pointing that out! But Kyousuke is right, it hasn’t ended, they just haven’t scheduled the next season! T_T

• March 30, 2011 at 8:22 amSyaoran Li

Well, I guess we’ll get the Kuroneko ending =)

• March 30, 2011 at 8:23 amKinny Riddle

My heart skipped a beat as well when I saw her smiling like that.

And this is just pure “Kawaii~”

Next episode’s title promises even more Kuroneko goodness, which cannot be a bad thing. Sorry, Kirino, I don’t dislike you as much as the haters out there, but I’m afraid to say that you were hardly missed. XD

And poor Makabe, his disheveled look after getting mentally gang-raped by Sena is just priceless. LOL

(In the novel, Kyousuke too gets the yaoi mind-rape treatment from Sena, leading him to conclude: “Now I finally know how Ayase feels towards creepy otaku.” lol )

• March 30, 2011 at 8:44 amunlimiteddegesoworks

The randomness of the OP is so awesome. Especially Kuroneko doing a barrel roll <3. I had to rewatch that a few times. Way too awesome.

• March 30, 2011 at 8:59 amKana

With that ending song, my suspicion that Hanazawa Kana is the voice behind the NicoNico vocaloid singer Kano is raised to 300%.

• March 30, 2011 at 9:07 amAshen

God, I would love to see someone punch Kirino in her bratty, bitchy little face. Hard.

On the other hand, huzzah for Kuroneko~! She’s the only reason I gave this show a second glance.

• March 30, 2011 at 9:07 amJusta_Dream

I loved this episode! Everything in this episode was done perfectly and I can’t wait for the next one! Kuroneko FTW!

The opening and ending were awesome too! Kana Hanazawa does a great job as always, especially in the ending!

• March 30, 2011 at 9:07 amShiden

Saori’s “translations” and Kuroneko’s epic troll of Akagi. Those made the episode for me.

• March 30, 2011 at 9:16 amTehJawknee

This episode was made of pure win. Plain and simple.

Hanazawa Kana is really shining this time around and having fun with her character. Makes me look forward to the next episode that much more.

Also, I busted out laughing when Saori gave her perfect “translations”, especially Kyousuke’s.

• March 30, 2011 at 2:50 pmMrMartini

Yeah, those were spot-on, Saori sure knows how to read the mood.

• March 30, 2011 at 11:04 amT.K.

The ending sequence illustration probably answered all the Kuroneko questions. Akagi imouto raising hell over homoge was hilarious though.

• March 30, 2011 at 11:16 amP0NCH

My sweet Lord that was amazing!

• March 30, 2011 at 11:56 amAthos

Kuroneko’s evil grin (coupled with that “…gotcha” gesture with trash bag) right after Akagi’s sister slips felt so damn satisfying. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve rewatched that scene.

• March 30, 2011 at 12:07 pmHenDarou

Go Smoothsuke! :D

Hmm… I think that’s the first time I’ve seen a girl in any anime groping herself… If it just weren’t for those glasses.

Aside from that, Kuroneko for the win. She has a more complex and interesting tsundere-ness than most. I like that.

• March 30, 2011 at 12:07 pmxcswmboy

I like this series so much better without Kirino in it…the Kogal accent just pisses me off really.

Akagi’s sister is awesome.

• March 30, 2011 at 12:32 pmprejsu

God was this good. The levels of Kuroneko’s cuteness are almost lethal

• March 30, 2011 at 1:03 pmmindflayer88

Okay, Akagi’s sister made this episode REALLY disturbing. Though I gotta admit, also somewhat funny. Definitely not the type of humor I like very much, but funny, in a ridiculous way.

• March 30, 2011 at 1:03 pmRickyMack

can’t wait for! Show Spoiler ▼

• March 30, 2011 at 1:21 pmharu

lol, the latter half of the episode reminded me of Genshiken considering the game club is almost an exact replica, kind of!

<3 this series!

• March 30, 2011 at 1:37 pmoli

sooo funny, bring on the next episode :3

• March 30, 2011 at 2:05 pmDarth

Has anybody else noticed that the show has suddenly gotten a good deal more awesome now that Kirino has vanished? =P

• March 30, 2011 at 9:54 pmstarss

This post.

I need to Thank it. But– no=- Thank button–

• March 30, 2011 at 2:06 pmKelf

Great post Kiiragi!

At first glance, I thought the film style made it Divine’s post, but then I realized it was you. In fact, if I don’t mock Divine. I’ll say you were even better at filmstrip than Divine is.

• March 30, 2011 at 3:00 pmDecel

Wait… what? There’s another series of Ore no Imouto? I’m all lost in the continuity…

• March 30, 2011 at 3:44 pmwill

It’s the same series. The end of the televised series had an anime original end, while these webcast episodes follow the light novel. Two more episodes remain to be aired.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:47 pmDecel

Oh, cool.
        Thanks for the info

• March 30, 2011 at 4:56 pmZaku Fan

Hmm, so if Kuroneko keeps hugging Kyosuke’s pillow, he will be smelling her all night? So that’s her fiendish plan eh?

Kyosuke should just admit it and be frank when Saori said he wanted Kuroneko to repay his kindness and help with XXX especially when Kuroneko asked him what he wanted her to do.

• March 30, 2011 at 5:10 pmZangkin

Wow lots of comments on this episode already. Well now it’s my turn. When Kuroneko, oh I mean Gokou, threw the pillow at Kyosuke, I thought it was classic. Saw that move tons of times. And Saori, when she started doing her thing and getting Kuroneko and Kyosuke embarrassed, I was laughing like crazy. Anyways, hopefully they’ll make a second season rather than OVA’s because I think this anime is hilarious and with the second season, we might get to see Kirino again.

• April 2, 2011 at 8:10 ammockman

This was a fun scene. But Kuroneko peeking over the edge of the blanket capped it off perfectly.

• March 30, 2011 at 6:28 pmObsidianTK

Honestly speaking, as great as Kuroneko was, the highlight of this episode for me was seeing a little of the real Saori — she’s even better at masking her real feelings than Kuroneko and Kirino, and the bit where her actual feelings of hurt regarding Kirino’s departure showed through was really a treat.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:07 pmRazgriz

It picked off where the True Route ended. This episode should get Prussia’s seal of awesome. And poor Kyousuke and his misadventures. Then again, it’s this kind of misadventures that make him such a good man. Living the life of an otaku is difficult; alone in the shadows with nothing to keep you company but 2D illustrations.

And I see Kuroneko has finally met her match, eh? Haha, what a classic.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:43 pmyanipheonu

Oremo without Kirino? I’m in heaven.

• March 30, 2011 at 7:52 pmthe_custard

if u want to know where to watch it go to goodanime u can watch it there this is gonna be my second buy of dvd when its available for english.

• March 30, 2011 at 10:26 pminfo600

I am surprised that NO ONE noticed one of the guys in this pic looks disturbingly familiar

• April 1, 2011 at 1:38 amPandorakun

I thought those were from that disturbingly homoerotic shooter(?) Cho Aniki, but dear god, now I can’t unsee.

• March 30, 2011 at 10:43 pmAy ya ya ya ya

I love this episode, because Kuroneko did keep her promise in 12th that she will not call Kyousuke “nii-san” anymore.Now she calls him “senpai”. Maybe next time she will call him just “Kyousuke” without any honorific.

• March 30, 2011 at 10:50 pmJimiko

Which begs the question then. The 腐ってる(kusatteru)(rotten) in this episode’s title surely refers to Sena rather than Kuroneko as most of us would have expected right? I’ve been wondering how that could have applied to Kuroneko when I knew the title of this episode. Great episode and blog post by the way.

• March 30, 2011 at 10:55 pmJimiko

Oh and was I the only person who felt a tinge of melancholy when I saw Kyousuke walking alone and Kirino’s empty room at the end of the OP? Quite a nice touch I thought.

• June 18, 2011 at 11:54 amDerek

Made me sad :(

• March 30, 2011 at 11:17 pmkeiOnDaisuki

AHHH!!!!! I’m so happy this episode is out!! T___T i missed kuroneko so much!! the best thing about the episode is it’s kirino-free!!! roflmao.

btw, how come divine’s not blogging this? just curious though. XDD

• March 31, 2011 at 12:48 amrufe

Kyousuke really IS smooth. WTF

Nakamura’s voice works beautifully with the character. The character design helps a lot too of course…

• March 31, 2011 at 1:41 amjingoi

zi think “My little sister couldn’t possibly be this gay?!” should apply to Kirino.

• March 31, 2011 at 5:04 amzomg

omg… kureneko’s cuteness factor has exceeded 9000 >///<

• March 31, 2011 at 5:06 amentropy13

This is automatically the best episode ever in the series. Long may it continue.

• March 31, 2011 at 5:07 amentropy13

Forgot the “The bitch is gone! Long be her stay in America!” chant. LOL

• March 31, 2011 at 8:29 amarthryuu

Wait…… I’M in America!

O . O

• March 31, 2011 at 5:37 amDraulung

Correct if i’m wrong but Saori’s robot is really called Big Justeen?

• March 31, 2011 at 6:26 amentropy13

I thinks so, if I remember correctly. Don’t forget they go to Chiba Benten High School.

• March 31, 2011 at 10:43 amentropy13

On second viewing it’s BIG IUSTEEN. The “I” in “BIG” is similar to the first letter of the next word.

• March 31, 2011 at 5:48 amDoggiebiz

“But who said normal was ever interesting”

Objection, sir, how can you ignore the awesome power of super normal bespectable childhood friend!

BTW, this is great episode, espacially a brawl with Sena make me lol

• March 31, 2011 at 8:16 amTorrigan

Wow Ruri-chan Is the same age as me :) anyone know any of the characters birthdays and such I’m randomly interested

• March 31, 2011 at 10:46 amentropy13

Just realized now that Akagi-Gokou…

• March 31, 2011 at 2:19 pmBluerise

Lol, I sort of see Kirino in both Kuroneko and Akagi. I think Kuro, just likes Kirino doesn’t want to appear to care, doesn’t want to lose Kyousuke and yet doesn’t want to get to close to him.

I have a feeling she has a deep secret or something, and she fears that by people getting close to her – she will just end up more distant, lose friends etc…

• March 31, 2011 at 2:51 pmThe Truth

Can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions to Kirino’s return in the last episode. No Kuroneko end for you!

• March 31, 2011 at 8:06 pminnerchihiro

Awww, Kuroneko is too cute. And Hanazawa Kana singing is just <3

• April 1, 2011 at 12:56 pmKekeke

After seeing this episode and hearing Mariya Ise’s voice acting performance, not to mention her other roles including Sister Lucia of To Aru Majutsu no INDEX, once she got a major role in a great anime she’ll be the next best thing. I’m looking forward for her other roles. :D

• April 1, 2011 at 1:04 pmmrDumbAss

can anybody give me link to watch this episode T_T///

• April 1, 2011 at 3:59 pmBluerise

*cough* Please DO NOT ask or give links to raws, subs, or PVs. *cough*

• April 1, 2011 at 4:21 pmKekeke

I agree with Bluerise. Find it on your own.

• April 1, 2011 at 4:29 pmKekeke

Oh, did I forget to mention that Sena is quite cute, too? Although her admittance to her being fujoshi and relentlessly going all the way just to further her conviction was… ummm… so wrong. She should learn from Kirino if she want to keep her hobby from being exposed. :D

• April 6, 2011 at 7:28 pmomeganx

Shockingly the funniest part for me was the guy finding out she dreamed he was getting gang-raped by the fellow students!
    The reaction was toooo funny!

• June 18, 2011 at 11:53 amDerek

That OP made me sad… no Kirino walking alongside with, and an empty room instead of her smiling in front of the computer.