Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko – 02 »

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko – 01

OP Sequence

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   01 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   02 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   03
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   04 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   05 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   06
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   07 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   08 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   OP   09

OP: 「Os-宇宙人」 (Os-Uchuujin) by エリオをかまってちゃん (Erio wo Kamattte-chan)
Watch the OP!: Download, Streaming ▼

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   01 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   02 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   03
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   04 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   05 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   06
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   07 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   08 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   09
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   10 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   11 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   12
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   13 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   14 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   15
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   16 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   17 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   18
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   19 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   20 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   21
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   22 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   23 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   24
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   25 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   26 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   27
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   28 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   29 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   30
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   31 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   32 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   33
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   34 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   35 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   36
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   37 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   38 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   39
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   40 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   41 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   01   42

「宇宙人の都会」 (Uchuujin no Tokai)
“City of Aliens”

I’m not gonna lie, I wanted to watch this because I like Buriki’s designs, and to that end it delivers. The only SHAFT show I’ve even liked was Madoka, and that didn’t even finish, but wow, this show is just entertaining as all hell.

I can’t get over the girl being wrapped in a futon a good 90% of the show. Is it weird that it’s cute she’s wrapped in a futon? Or is it because I know what she actually looks like? Or is it because imagining her face behind that futon and her subtle reactions towards things is really cute for some reason? And then she just starts talking and moving the futon up and down with a muffled kind of voice and there’s the kicking and squirming on the grou- Sudden Revelation: Futon girl is moe as fuck. Half the time I spent trying to figure out why the hell I think this girl is so cute with a futon wrapped around 60% of her body, and the more I question, the more dangerous it gets. Suddenly I realize her muffled voice is strangely similar to baby talk, and then my sanity is at stake. Goddamit Japan, stop trying to turn me into a pedophile.

Curiously enough, the show doesn’t entirely bank on futon moe or space moe or whatever the shit it tries to leverage my heart with, because my critique will not be stopped SHAFT, don’t you worry. No-ho-ho-ho. Although the amount of material simply coming from the futon situation has to be given props, like anything else from this show so far, props should be directed towards the original material, a most likely well written light novel. The eccentricity or oddity of the clashes between the crazy and sane is quite obviously the initial attraction of the show, and it has caught me hook, line, and sucker. I am an absolute sucker. Goddamit Japan, your humor doesn’t even make sense half the time…

I gotta hand it to SHAFT, the show is absolutely gorgeous at points, a throwback to Bakemonogatari in some scenes (whether that be good or bad). Despite directing most of the budget to making Touwa Erio (Oogame Asuka) looking as jailbait as possible, the consistency of character design throughout was impressive, and Niwa Makoto (Irino Miyu) is one suave looking dude that I wouldn’t mind Shinbou doing his usual extreme close ups on. The guy can string along a narrative almost as well as Kyon himself, his dialogue is witty and self-conscious (noticing the cliche premise, calling his life an anime), and the first thing he does is check out the number of cute girls in his class (brofist). He’s the three R’s: “realistic,” relatable, and really really awesome. He also blushes at 39 year olds, but when you’re 39 and you look like Touwa Meme (Nonaka Ai), consider yourself tested for immortality. I think I’ve made my point of the Touwa family, but neither can be taken seriously except that they’re hilariously crazy, and any actual development for them is almost nonexistant, just like the plot (so far)! Considering the author’s previous works, I’m not too worried about that.

So, to sum up this mess, we’ve got an excellent showcase of characters, a fantastic blend of crazy that works well between the characters, Shinbou holding back on his seizure inducing cuts, delicious character designs, futon moe, EPIC BACKGROUND MUSIC, and an amazing talent at avoiding the topic, but that’s the joke. In a half second of seriousness, the majority of the dialogue with Meme and Erio are literally nonsense, most of the charm of the show would be lost if I didn’t give a shit about moe, leaving pretty much the MC’s dialogue and the wacky situations for entertainment. Not much, yeah. Second episode should cure that problem for the haters, but if not, leave me to my denpa onna, and give me -50 on puberty points for blogging this show. Thank you and good night.

seriously this fucking show
also, make the kiraboshi joke and I will murder you

ED Sequence

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   ED   01 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   ED   02 Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko   ED   03

ED: 「ルル」 (Ruru) by やくしまるえつこ (Yakushimaru Etsuko)
Watch the ED!: Download, Streaming ▼

April 15, 2011 at 4:14 am
  • April 15, 2011 at 4:27 amXxotameganexX

the girl reminds me of Kowarekake no Orgel OVA

• April 15, 2011 at 4:28 amI touch myself

An interesting show the only thing that is wrong with are the lips of the female characters.I simply hate lipstick on women/man and it ruins alot of the character anime looks ,but thats just me.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:40 pmkeiOnDaisuki

i love seeing anime girls with lipstick. XDD

• April 15, 2011 at 4:31 amSerapita

I didn’t expect this show to look this good since it’s SHAFT. But it’s very well done, very detailed and very hilarious.

I like Makoto’s narrative, it’s funny as heck.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:31 amGhostalker

This series has given me the most positive overall impact amongst all the first episodes I’ve watched so far. Well done SHAFT, I guess holding off Madoka for a few more weeks to give way for a better first episode for Denpa Onna and Maria+Holic is a very good move on their part.

Very good first episode to me.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:38 amNexusM78

I honestly wanted to drop this show when i saw the OP, but luckily I didn’t were it not for SHAFT being the producer.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:45 amGhostalker

I found the OP really funny just like the OP of Maria+Holic, the producers seems to be having fun giving us this sort of style in their OP, I approved of this :)

• April 15, 2011 at 8:13 amNexusM78

good for you then, but i dont really like it :p not my taste. maybe it has to grow on me

• April 15, 2011 at 4:40 amFlamingYu

Erio is 39y.o? or is Touwa Meme a trap?

• April 15, 2011 at 4:41 amFlamingYu

it’s Niwa, not Erio. What a miss.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:41 amKiiragi

I guess it’d be confusing if you didn’t watch the show, but Touwa Meme is 39, female.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:49 amGhostalker

@ Kiiragi

Do you plan on blogging this series, I’m kinda lose with the latest news in RC right now. I believe divine is helping out with just introducing the many series that will not be covered. Is this the same thing here? Or you plan to blog this weekly?

• April 15, 2011 at 5:00 amKiiragi

If it’s filed under a category, it’s being blogged. So, yes.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:56 amSoiyeruda

At first, I thought I’d get annoyed at how she would be wrapped in a futon most of the episode. Once the dinner scene started though, I instantly fell in love.

Hopefully, the show doesn’t turn crap later. First episode is too amazing.

• April 15, 2011 at 5:03 amGhostalker

This is a SHAFT series, so to enjoy this series in its utmost potential, you really have to reserved yourself in having very high expectations. That’s what I did to be able to enjoy even the SHAFTed episodes they did before lol.

• April 15, 2011 at 7:46 amSoiyeruda

I’m well aware of that. That’s why I’m going to be depressed when they shaft an episode. :[

• April 15, 2011 at 5:10 amahelo

SHAFT is at its best with the dialogue raping and head turning. Totally busting out some Bakemonogatari vibes here.

• April 15, 2011 at 5:19 amGhostalker

I’m totally missing the flashing wall of text they have in Bakemonogatari, I guess this series isn’t very dialogue intensive enough to warrant those kinds of special effects…

What I’m definitely looking forward too:

Dat head tilting pose.
    Dat super close eye shots.
    Dat camera angles.
    Dat…and everything that defines SHAFT animation.

• April 15, 2011 at 7:27 amNhelraios

dat headtilt

Oh man I love this show already. Those character designs are dangerously moe.

Also, How long will this show run for?

• April 15, 2011 at 12:39 pmGhostalker

@Nhelraios

Rarely has SHAFT made a straight 24 episode series, I believe the last series that they’ve made up to 24 is “Negima!?” so I’m guessing it would be the usual 12 episodes. SHAFT is more known to make a lot of sequels though.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:01 amShirt

Was this the same artist who did Oreimo? The artwork is outta thi-shot-

• April 15, 2011 at 5:25 amSmuglord

Is it just me or does Meme seriously look like a certain baka chihuahua?>_>

• April 15, 2011 at 5:35 amGhostalker

Nope, its not just you, actually there are 2 series that have their main characters look similar to someone from Toradora. I found Ohana of Hanasaku Iroha very similar to Taiga and Erio to Ami.

• April 15, 2011 at 5:36 ammsqre

yes, i was thinking that too! look at image 7 , the fringe and the very smiley smile!

• April 15, 2011 at 8:11 amCarVac

I found her character design weird because not only did she remind me of Ami, but of Asakura Ryoko.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:38 pmkeiOnDaisuki

ROFL. looks like we’re quite many that had noticed the great resemblance. XD

• April 15, 2011 at 5:26 am✙Croosboy✙

lol. I have the similar train of thought. It really a mystery on how she ate the Pizza. I was like щ(゚Д゚щ)(wtf).

Thx for taking this series Kiiragi. ( ゚∀゚)

• April 15, 2011 at 5:29 amricz

another interesting show

• April 15, 2011 at 5:41 amewok40k

It is elementary, Watson, the futon allows your entire attention to be focused on those wonderful, barefoot, legs!

• April 15, 2011 at 6:39 amDyne

and those pantsu!

• April 15, 2011 at 7:09 amXxotameganexX

hmm…i’ll wait for blu-ray then

• April 15, 2011 at 10:56 amShirt

I bet she wear bear back pantsu~

*nudge* *nudge* Get it? :D

• April 15, 2011 at 5:48 amBROOKLYN otaku

*wiping blood from ear canals after hearing OP*…hmmmmmm..was ready two drop show until redeeming “body thrown through the wall scene” so judgment shall be reserved after 1 more ep….NOTE:

dear SHAFT,
    Generic expected cliche end of episode shiny sparkly Charecter REVEALS will NOT be tolerated.
    please step it up
    Sincerely Yours
    BROOKLYN otaku

• April 15, 2011 at 5:50 amHenDarou

Wow, you can really see that Shinbou is directing this one. Great art, interesting premise and mind-bogglingly moe. I like it!

• April 15, 2011 at 6:34 amamado

I dont see this going as EPIC as madoka magica, but maybe its because its not an original series like madoka.
    well I still expect good things from this because its by SHAFT. the only show ive seen that SHAFT didnt get right was vampire bund.

my fave part was how she ate that pizza. this is doing well enough that I didnt lose my expectations.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:36 pmkeiOnDaisuki

man, you just reminded me how irreplaceable madoka is to me atm. XD

• April 15, 2011 at 6:36 amgecd

hmm
    another Iruma Itoma works
    but I prefer Usotsuki Mi kun to Kowareta Ma chan

• April 15, 2011 at 6:39 amIrational Promise

^This.

But yeah, this show is beautiful. I hope SHAFT does a good job with this like they did with Madoka (so far).

• April 15, 2011 at 6:44 amanishuma

Arakawa under the Bridge 3.0, BridgexBridgexBridge

The void has been filled until another season comes out and I am satisfied that this has filled it.

Giant swings, roach infested bells, moe power to the max using futons, pimp in the making male lead searching for cute girls day 1, ET reference, too many to count because I’m too busy trying to figure out what the hell was it that i just watched lol

• April 15, 2011 at 7:21 amZone

The series looks promising, though I probably need to watch a few more eps to really judge this anime

Btw nice post Kiiragi, you actually made me loled when reading it.

• April 15, 2011 at 7:45 amWilfriback

“seriously this fucking show
    also, make the kiraboshi joke and I will murder you”

WHat the hell this means??
    Kiiragi, answer me!

• April 15, 2011 at 7:51 amNadavu

what’s with all ‘shit’s and ‘fuck’s thrown about for no particular reason?

I find this type of moe somewhat antagonizing, and I didn’t laugh very much (though I felt like the potential for hilarity was there). let’s see what the next episode brings.

• April 15, 2011 at 7:55 amShey

kiiragi = fanboy to the extreme =P In this post at least ;)

• April 15, 2011 at 8:04 amBio D

It definitely hooked me enough to keep watching.
    The male lead is awesome and knows his damn priorities (girls). Meme is hilarious.
    I’m quite curious what they’re going to do from here.
    -1 puberty point for replying to said blog.

• April 15, 2011 at 8:21 amYawn

Well the OP certainly blew his load over this mediocre show. Next.

• April 15, 2011 at 9:12 amtcm-man

Just imagine Fuuko from Clannad has grouwn up and has a daughter (“Fuuko jr.”) like in this anime. Anyway, pretty nice in terms of art and character design, sometimes somewhat weird, but decent pacing. I don’t believe Touwa Erio is an even weirder girl than Nino from Arakawa under the Bridge.

• April 15, 2011 at 9:27 amSadamitsu

I though the cutest part is when he gave her some change for the pizza and they held hands for a second XD

• April 15, 2011 at 9:34 amJusta_Dream

lmfao! Loved this post Kiiragi so I’m definitely gonna check this out! ^_^ Just from the screen caps, the show looks great.

• April 15, 2011 at 9:38 ambear

This has an Arakawa under the Bridge vibe to me. Sane male lead thrown in with girl who thinks she’s an alien and other whacky characters (his aunt seems a few cans sort of a sixpack).

• April 15, 2011 at 10:35 pmKumakaori

That’s probably her own fault too, if you know what i mean ;P.

… or maybe her daughter’s fault. <.<;…

• April 15, 2011 at 9:53 amShafter

Not sure what I just watched…
    Anyone knows a website where I can find more information about this series? Wikipedia doesn’t seemed to have much info
    Thanks

• April 15, 2011 at 9:56 amOtaku_Brawler

The picture with the girl standing on the bike with the full moon in the background, did anyone else have E.T. flash in their mind or was that just me? lol

• April 15, 2011 at 10:15 amShirt

That ugly bastard was the last thing on my mind! I was uber distracted by her sexy collarbone!

• April 15, 2011 at 10:09 ammindflayer

This was so much fun.

• April 15, 2011 at 10:14 amShirt

I’m gonna ask my mom to do the Kiraboshi pose and see if I still get a rush of moe.

I think Akiyuki is crazy for cocoa puffs. Loves him some alien, that guy.. The weirdness reminds me of Arakawa a lot and I like it. The artwork is fantasmal and Erio is stunningly beautiful. (I can see why Meme would be jealous.) haha

The opening theme struck me as completely childish. I had to giggle at the singer’s voice. <3 But like our favorite squid, Ika Musume, I know this'll grow on me as will the rest of the sound score.

ps. The roaches in the bike? Yeah, they made me flinch for a second too.

• April 15, 2011 at 10:19 amShirt

Er- I-I mean the two finger pose thingy t-that reminds me of a certain s-show.. >>””

• April 15, 2011 at 10:52 amTenck

…..

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ KIRABOSHI!

Couldn’t resist!

• April 15, 2011 at 10:26 amDer Fur Shur

Well SHAFT is at it again, hopefully the oddness of this show will continue to escalate

• April 15, 2011 at 11:07 amP0NCH

Futon was RIDICULOUS

…Ridiculously cute and awesome?!

Overall, this show looks like it will be a winner.
    Thanks for blogging Kiiragi!

• April 15, 2011 at 12:12 pmShirt

[Off Topic]
    I know you didn’t have such a great time blogging Yumekui Merry, Kiiragi, but did you hear the soundtrack yet? (Character Songs ED/OP excluded) I think it was the only redeeming quality the show had. :] It’s kinda creepy if you listen to it home alone..

• April 15, 2011 at 9:02 pmKiiragi

Nope, staying away.

• April 15, 2011 at 12:39 pmTriangle MAN

And again sparkly Kimi no todoke scene WHY o WHY i hope that was the only time…

• April 15, 2011 at 12:53 pmanishuma

she was trying to contact Venus ;p

• April 15, 2011 at 1:47 pmskylaris

Thanks for blogging this show! The premises is pretty generic, but the direction and art are of top quality class. I’m waiting for this show to unravel itself.

• April 15, 2011 at 2:02 pmGodKnows

The concept is almost like arakawa.I’m still on the fence about this since I got a good dose of insanity from arakawa to last me a long time.Not to mention their other crazy ass anime.

• April 15, 2011 at 2:12 pmMrBrownSound

I needed to hear about this anime from hear before actually watching it. I liked your review of this episode. I’ll be checking it out.

• April 15, 2011 at 3:03 pmSirHellsing420

I’m on the fence about this show too. It looks appealing but it seems to drag.

• April 15, 2011 at 3:27 pmRob

I thought that was Toradora’s Ami-chan then lol

• April 15, 2011 at 11:31 pmkeiOnDaisuki

LOL. yeah. she’s ami’s twin sister. XDD

• April 15, 2011 at 3:52 pmcshin9

I saw an iPod classic.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:36 pmBluerise

It looks great, it seems weird and random. I’m going to like this.

• April 15, 2011 at 4:57 pmKurisu Vi Britannia

After seeing just the screens and the concept of the show from the Spring preview I rushed to download this about an hour ago. I just finished watching it and i’ve gotta agree with one of the guys above, it’s given me the best first impression of a show this season. I was skeptical downloading it but it turned out to be hilarious and the art is just BEAutiful.

• April 15, 2011 at 5:29 pmRockmanshii

You know Kiiragi , I don’t give a shit about moe ( at least that what I convinced myself of) but I agree with everything you said. Erio is damn cute. The aunt is awesome. This show rocks. Shaft keep making me laughing every season. Since how long did we see a guy checking out the girls in his class on his first day of school? Fuckin realistic indeed. AND THOSE COCKROACHES.
    Also nice not forgetting to credit the Light Novel for the awesomeness. I hope some translation project will lift off now that it’s a bit more popular.

• April 15, 2011 at 5:32 pmKiiragi

Someone who understands me <3

• April 15, 2011 at 5:45 pmVii

AAAAAAAH. I’m a girl and I found Erio way too moe for my comfort level. Who knew being wrapped in a futon could be so cute?!

• April 15, 2011 at 5:53 pmGhostalker

I found Meme more dangerous than Erio.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:30 pmkeiOnDaisuki

i haven’t read the LNs. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MEME!!

• April 15, 2011 at 7:15 pmUFO

The futon has never been so hot! I really like this episode and the anime definitely has a great start. The aunt is obviously lying about her age.

• April 15, 2011 at 7:18 pmNaYa

It’s odd… but oddly cute.
    I like Niwa’s character, how he calmly analyzes and accepts the craziness around him.
    It was amusing how he calculates the puberty points at the end. XD

• April 15, 2011 at 9:31 pmsealouse

I think one word sums this up nicely.

Whoa.

• April 15, 2011 at 10:08 pmkeiOnDaisuki

man, i’m watching it right now. XDDD

• April 15, 2011 at 10:28 pmLectro Volpi

Okay, this and the money and soul thing makes… two shows for me, oh boy.

I will take your words for this Mr. Flying Puppy. Looks promising.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:05 pmKaiser

http://randomc.net/image/Denpa%20Onna%20to%20Seishun%20Otoko/Denpa%20Onna%20to%20Seishun%20Otoko%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2009.jpg + http://randomc.net/image/Denpa%20Onna%20to%20Seishun%20Otoko/Denpa%20Onna%20to%20Seishun%20Otoko%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2042.jpg

These two felt every bit like a Senjougahara Hitagi moment. Kinda brought me back to the times when I was still watching Bakemonogatari.
    SHAFT + a awesome light novel = A show that will get me hooked for the rest of the season.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:16 pmrainstrife

Oh, man. I think I’ll have to watch it again. It was that good.

• April 15, 2011 at 11:27 pmkeiOnDaisuki

OMG! AMIN-CHUAAANN!!!! XDD

man, doesn’t Meme look like her. SHE’S SO HAWTT!! LOL. albeit it seems she has eyes for her own nephew, i’m claiming that MEME’S MINE!!! MUAHAHAHA- *shot*

i so like the first episode. as i’ve mentioned, Meme’s awesome!! (same for Nonaka Ai) And as for Erio, HNNNNNNNGGGH!!! she’s so moe!!! <<333 the way she speaks when she's wrapped with the futon was so HNNGG-Worthy!! <3 i'm so addicted with how the characters were drawn! XD

i look forward for more!!!!

• April 16, 2011 at 1:25 amprejsu

That post Kiiragi…it was…inspiring:P

• April 16, 2011 at 5:38 amSleepyOtaku

The auntie is definitely too young to be 39… else she’s using some youth lotion provided by ze aliens.. And pizza toppings + moe girl = ownage

• April 16, 2011 at 8:58 ammayu08

love your review Kiiragi, always a delight to read :) Good Job

• April 16, 2011 at 10:09 amreminbee

I definitely found Erio cuter when she was in the futon. Those LEGS, man. With the ahoge poking out? So cute. I also got Kyon vibes from Makoto.

I’m not quite sure how I feel about the series yet, but I’ll definitely keep watching. At least for a while. Keeping up with all the eccentricity is a little exhausting.

• April 16, 2011 at 4:21 pmFrozenFury

What…did I just watched…?

• April 17, 2011 at 12:47 amShirt

The more I look at Meme, the creepier her smile gets. :|

• April 17, 2011 at 1:00 amanishuma

I’m starting to see what you mean O.o and now I’m starting to get Yandere vibes from Meme…

• April 17, 2011 at 2:11 amAnimon

As expected from SHAFT,i didn’t understand a thing until it ended.

• April 17, 2011 at 10:55 amProgeny

I felt like my blood sugar skyrocketed from the moment that futon went flying. I love Erio’s voice.
    Too bad, i don’t know what to expect from those two, since they are cousins.
    But then, a good starter for this series.

• April 17, 2011 at 11:24 amZaku Fan

Erio’s mom would fit right into Stien’s gate. Erio too.

Interesting first episode. Lets see how it develops

• April 18, 2011 at 2:41 amRurururules

A pretty good first episode, probably the best first ep this season. Will be watching this with high expectations!! :)

• April 18, 2011 at 4:01 amwanderingtree

Good episode. Cab’t believe I almost missed the Earthbound references.

• April 18, 2011 at 3:23 pmanishuma

I didn’t know they referenced Earthbound till i saw an article about them in a videogame website lol.

• April 18, 2011 at 7:45 pmSecsuey

Wow…Erio is dangerous.

• April 20, 2011 at 7:53 pmSnicket

This looks like it might be a good show this season.

-Though i started to get really annoyed when the MC didn’t ask about the futon girl for half of the episode. Or is considered rude, to ask why their is a girl wrapped in a thick blanket, when you visit there house?

• April 26, 2011 at 3:00 pmdamian

Hyouge Mono and Showa Monogatari were more interesting to watch than another fan service show.

• July 13, 2011 at 7:59 pmDesiree Lisenbee

I usually enjoy your information but unfortunately this time you might have been too tired when writing because your writing it feels rushed.