Bleach – 320 »« Bleach – 318

Bleach – 319

Bleach   319   01 Bleach   319   02 Bleach   319   03
Bleach   319   04 Bleach   319   05 Bleach   319   06
Bleach   319   07 Bleach   319   08 Bleach   319   09
Bleach   319   10 Bleach   319   11 Bleach   319   12
Bleach   319   13 Bleach   319   14 Bleach   319   15

「一護捕縛網!尸魂界を脱出せよ! 」 (Ichigo hobakumou! Souru Sosaetii o dasshutsu seyo! )
“Ichigo’s Capture Net! Escape from Soul Society!”

Summary:
After seeing Nozomi in the records, Ichigo wants to return to the real world. Yourichi tells them that they will break through the fake shinigami guarding the Senkaimon. They use inflatable gigais as a distraction, but the reigai Byakayu gets in the way and Yourichi stays behind to hold them off while Ichigo and Rukia escape.

In Karakura Town, Ishida confronts Inaba and tells him to leave. They fight and Ishida is able to bring him down, but Inaba gets up seemingly unharmed. He releases his sword and takes out Ishida in an instant. Inoue and Chad arrive to save them, but Chad is taken out quickly as well. Ichigo and Rukia arrive just in time. He uses his hollow form but is unable to overcome Inaba. The real captains and vice captains then show up, and Inaba and his Reigai retreat into the Precipice world. Before he leaves, he claims that with Nozomi, he’ll be able to use his true power and control all of SS and the real world.

Bleach   319   Preview 01 Bleach   319   Preview 02 Bleach   319   Preview 03

Omake

Bleach   319   Omake 01 Bleach   319   Omake 02 Bleach   319   Omake 03

Impressions:
Surprisingly, the developments in this episode got my interest, and the fights were pretty exciting, which is rare for fillers. The action was fun to watch and things moved a long at a decent pace as well. There’s a huge cast of characters featured, and the only main character I noticed was missing was Urahara. Now that a large number of shinigami have been cloned and control Soul Society, the protagonists can just go all out in large battles which is a nice departure from the usual one on ones. That’s not to say that cliches were avoided unfortunately. “Arriving just in time to save the day” is definitely an overused plot device, but it’s still kind of funny watching all the characters show up one after the other just when the previous people get defeated. I wonder if the villains ever think “if only I had one more second, I could have finished them off, saving me a lot of trouble in the future”.

The villain Inaba does seem to be quite strong though, and his powers also seem to deal with the manipulation of time. Just when Ishida gets his moment of glory, he gets cut down in a blink of an eye, which I saw coming quite a while off. To make a fair comparison however, Ichigo fared no better against him even with his hollow mask and bankai, due to his unstable reiatsu and it wasn’t until the very end with the arrival of all the real shinigami when they could claim a minor victory.

April 27, 2011 at 1:35 pm
  • April 27, 2011 at 1:51 pmValerie

This episode also got my interest. The action seems to be back too, and more action packed. It was as if I was watching a Bleach movie.

• April 27, 2011 at 2:08 pmjingoi

This was very interesting up until all those shinigami appeared to save Ichi’s ass, should have only been Kurotsuchi and maybe 3 more captains. Chad was as useful? as always………….At least there’s a good reason why Ichigo couldn’t win even with the hollow mask. It would be good if Ichigo uses that final power up again to defeat Inaba.

• April 27, 2011 at 2:22 pmAndré

It’s funny how some filler episodes are way better than many “original” episodes.

• April 27, 2011 at 2:39 pmBROOKLYN otaku

HOLY SH!T!!!! 3 for 3!!!! I’m happily grateful for being wrong, the quality of these last three eps are movie quality SHOCKING!!!!! I’m sure its expensive, so it cant last forever but heres hoping. btw-fighting hollows has always been whack, weapon on weapon fighting was always this series strong point!

• April 27, 2011 at 6:11 pmKentaiyoshimi

“weapon on weapon fighting was always this series strong point!”

Agreed. Surprisingly, the writers actually created a good premise for such events to occur. With all the reigai, we can actually see all out battles, and see characters actually die (even if they are copies, it’s the closest to death we’re gonna get in Bleach)

So far so good

• April 27, 2011 at 3:24 pmKozue

Ishida always getting beat up.. no surprise there..

• April 27, 2011 at 3:58 pmstarss

What the heck!?!? THE ANIMATION LOOKS SPECTACULAR!

Of course, you know this will mean it’s going to be poor in a few episodes.

• April 27, 2011 at 4:19 pmKarmafan

I like this fillin arc alot better then the snorefest thats going on as canon in the manga. Were all the Captains there? I didn’t remember seeing Kenpachi?

• April 27, 2011 at 5:11 pmProoof

Kenpachi and Yachiru were there

• April 28, 2011 at 1:22 amCharles (^_^)

watch out for that anshin guy karma lol i think he has a hard on for you X3

also i really enjoyed this episode starting to get back into bleach

• April 27, 2011 at 4:57 pmiroha360

It looks like their going to tie this filler arc with the main story regarding ichigo’s powers kind of like the bounts arc with Uryū powers.

• April 27, 2011 at 5:03 pm✙Croosboy✙

hmm. from what i heard, the anime of bleach is getting better than the manga.

• April 27, 2011 at 5:09 pmbobbymarwan

Ooohh,, man,, I will download it soon,,,

• April 27, 2011 at 7:00 pmdman

I’ve watched it and I think this episode has one of the best detailed fight scenes in Bleach. i hope bleach will become more like samurai x in the future…

• April 27, 2011 at 7:56 pmPikachu

That still leaves me thinking if Squad 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 13 are on the bad guys side. I hope this filler arc turns out better.

• April 27, 2011 at 8:14 pmNecromas

Best shonen filler I can remember.

Really surprised to see the originals join in the fight right away like this, that basically doubles the potential epicness of the upcoming fights. I just really hope they don’t get too cliche with a bunch of me vs my clone 1 on 1 battles, or spending way too much time on people getting confused mid-fight and attacking the wrong person in a comical manner.

• April 28, 2011 at 1:47 amshoshi

Hope Hinamori doesn’t have a clone.

• April 27, 2011 at 8:33 pmflame

The screenshots caught my attention :O

Which episode does this arc start from?

• April 27, 2011 at 10:37 pmXxotameganexX

317

• April 27, 2011 at 10:44 pmCode Fanboy

someone has quite the army. I will be shocked that Aizen has a clone. The thought of that will bring chills.

• April 28, 2011 at 1:35 amZaku Fan

Well, who do you think planned all this? Inaba’s only a pawn who thinks eveything is his idea when its really because he got hynotised.

Just as planned

:D

• April 27, 2011 at 10:56 pmkoager

I like how Rukia just kinda stood back and watched…
    I hate how they portray the females as weak when both Rukia and Inoue actually have quite a bit of skill

• April 28, 2011 at 1:46 amshoshi

I’ve given up on Orihime ever doing anything badass but Rukia can be saved.
      Let her be a lieutenant in the time skip and have at least 4 new dances or a bankai.

• April 28, 2011 at 1:23 amZwei

now this is interesting, i’ve started watching Bleach again cause of this ^^

• April 28, 2011 at 1:44 amfreedomapoc

always the same ishida gets kicked at the beginning of every new arc xD
    come on change the pattern once in a while :p

• April 28, 2011 at 3:48 amprejsu

I thought about dropping the show but this is actually quite good. I’ll give it a chance and see how things unfold

• April 28, 2011 at 4:23 amNabi

Looks more like someone’s fanfiction with each episode..

• April 28, 2011 at 10:01 amKabayongtao

I have to say that the producers doubled their outputs at the right moment.

Because if they didn’t – like for example if they focused on the fillers between Aizen’s arc, who knows if I would still be watching right now.

• April 28, 2011 at 12:36 pmXin

Well color me surprised. Quality animation and engaging story in my Bleach filler?!?! Definitely pulling their strings right to subvert the mass dropage that otherwise would have occurred.

While there have been several fights that I looked forward to seeing animated and didn’t disappoint, this is probably the most interested I’ve been in Bleach story-wise since the SS arc.

• April 28, 2011 at 3:14 pmTerra

Will we see a fight original Kenpachi vs. stronger cloned Kenpachi? This would be epic

• April 28, 2011 at 5:04 pmmegalith

I know I fail when I haven’t watched this yet….

Watchan now…

Oh and btw promising filler. I’m starting to like Studio Pierrot whenever they throw in high budget for certain parts.

• April 28, 2011 at 8:02 pmKarmafan

Its a shame this site isn’t covering too many series this season. I was so used to finding updates to the new animes every day. I guess everyone needs time off.

• April 28, 2011 at 8:55 pminnerchihiro

What are you talking about? 12 shows is a lot! And don’t forget that Wednesday is dead and Tuesday has like two shows. The vast majority come out all at once on Thursday, so that’s why there aren’t new posts every single day. Don’t blame the site, blame the schedules.

• April 29, 2011 at 4:45 amCharles (^_^)

i think wat he means is compared to last season where there was plenty of updates per day now there isnt :3

• April 30, 2011 at 7:16 pmAnime Gricit