A-Channel – 11 »« A-Channel – 09

A Channel   10   19 A Channel   10   20 A Channel   10   21
A Channel   10   22 A Channel   10   23 A Channel   10   24
A Channel   10   25 A Channel   10   26 A Channel   10   27
A Channel   10   28 A Channel   10   29 A Channel   10   30

「炭酸 – Act Up」 (Tansan)
“Carbonation – Act Up”

With winter finally upon us, it seems fitting that we’d go through every single season in a single cour. I’d have to say that the best thing that’s happened thus far would be watching just how much our main cast of characters have (or in Run’s case haven’t) changed.

With little jokes thrown in here and there, this week’s episode wasn’t as great as usual but did still have its high points. I did get a pretty good kick watching Nagi freak out when she thought a DEATH NOTE had fallen into her hands. Imagine something that even Yagami Light had problems controlling falling into the hands of someone like Run. I can’t even imagine what kind of horrible consequences would result from such a crazy pairing. Let me go grab my coffin…

Since the start of the series, it’s crazy just how different Tooru’s personality can be can be depending on the situation. As we’ve seen first hand how evil she can be with Yuuko to how normal she is with Kitou-sensei, it just depends who she’s around. Who would have believed that all it took to bring out her innocent side would be a cute little kitten? At the same time who would have thought that the same kitten could evoke such feelings of jealously from her? Then again, I suppose a kitten is no match for the likes of Run.

Other then Run’s intense need to make a real snow cone, I was hoping that Miho and Yutaka would be making their return. While they only had brief appearances, they did voice the preview again giving me hope that they will return before the end of the season. I also hope I wasn’t the only one who noticed that both Yuuko and Nagi gave Run the “I can’t believe this” look for some of her more airheaded actions this week. After a whole school year of dealing with Run, I can’t believe their patience has lasted this long. That said I would have to guess that the power of friendship can really overcome just about anything.

P.S. As much as I love Nagi, I nearly died watching her end up working her butt off in the snow. Serves her right for trying to lie to her friends!

INS9: 「Happy Snow」 by るん, トオル, ナギ, & ユー子 (Run, Tooru, Nagi, & Yuuko)
Watch the 9th INS: Streaming ▼

A Channel   10   Preview 01 A Channel   10   Preview 02 A Channel   10   Preview 03
June 12, 2011 at 7:18 pm
  • June 12, 2011 at 7:27 pmBookkid900

I think you must have uploaded a Nichijo (Spelling?) screen shot here.

Otherwise I think this would be the first time that the art style has really changed.

Looks like it should be interesting to watch, especially with the antics of Tooru and Run.

• June 12, 2011 at 7:30 pmShimapan

nope that was in the episode. Those are suppose to be garbage or something and Run thought that the garbage was playing in the room and turns back to garbage when human are close

• June 12, 2011 at 7:33 pmc2710

cant get enough of yuuko and nagi……

• June 12, 2011 at 7:52 pmbanzemanga

@TAKAII
    I agree that having to shove snow for lying to her friends was karma. But she lied due to the popular Japanese reasoning that “stupid people don’t catch cold.”

• June 12, 2011 at 9:12 pmBass.EXE

Was it just me or was that black cat a lot cuter?

• June 13, 2011 at 12:58 amNekore44

Right? If I were her, I would have kept both of them!
      =^.^=

• June 12, 2011 at 9:46 pmKarmafan

Things sure are strange in Japan. Can you imagine if the kids in an american school were told to clean up the classroom at the end of the day or all go outside and shovel the school walkways after a snowstorm?

• June 12, 2011 at 11:16 pmKJacket

I can imagine cleaning up the classroom but shoveling school walkways is definitely impossible. Students would be yelling “abuse of authority!”.

• June 12, 2011 at 11:28 pmTakaii

Remember that in Japan, you take a test to get into High School.
    So you are actively choosing to enter High School.

• June 12, 2011 at 11:47 pminfo600

I was thinking of a stupid reply for Takaii, but then, *why bother when it was obvious…*

on the other hand, anyone thought of Azusa when they saw that?

and I was already facepalming when Run went back for the snowcone syrup…

ps.

Other then Run’s intense need to make a real snow cone,

needs fixing? (it just looked wrong)

• June 13, 2011 at 1:13 amandyxx

To me best part was yuko snow angel, I died laughing seeing her form.

• June 13, 2011 at 6:29 amZaku Fan

Another good episode. Run with her syrup was amusing and cute.

• June 13, 2011 at 2:55 pmAlec

haven’t watched the Last 2 or 3 episode yet -_- I think it has become boring, and I finally conclude Nichijou is better than A-channel. last time it was the other way around.