Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II – 12 (END) »« Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II – 10

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II – 11

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   01 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   02 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   03
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   04 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   05 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   06
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   07 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   08 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   09
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   10 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   11 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   13 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   14 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   15
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   16 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   17 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   18
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   19 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   20 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   21
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   22 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   23 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   24
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   25 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   26 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   27
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   28 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   29 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   30
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   31 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   32 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   33
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   34 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   35 Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   36

「いつも心に太陽を」 (Itsumo Kokoro ni Taiyo wo)
“A Sun In Your Heart, Always”

I didn’t know how he’d manage to do it, but Keima once again proves just how amazing his skills at dating capturing girls are. At the end of last week’s episode, I was really curious about how Keima was going to break that student-teacher barrier standing in front of him. As I’ve been saying since this arc started, I don’t know how the inherent problems with trying to date a teacher would fly in this situation.

But Keima being the genius he is somehow manages to steal Nagase’s heart in the most pure fashion possible. Who would have guessed that the simple act of sitting together with someone could bring out such romantic feelings? It’s still pretty amazing that somehow in a pro wrestling arena Keima would be able to trigger the correct flags to get Nagase to slowly start falling for him. If you take a look back to at the beginning of the arc, she originally viewed him as a problematic child who had given up on reality. Pretty good progress after such a rough start if you ask me!

And after so many different problems appearing just about anywhere, Keima somehow pulls together one of the greatest captures yet. His ability to have such perfect timing and intuition to see a situation days before it happens still amazes me. Somehow he managed to get Nagase head over heels for him all while fixing her relationship with the class. At the same time, I was a little confused when Keima walked away right before getting the all important kiss.

But Keima never forgets anything, and after watching the scene replay through Elsie’s perspective I was pretty shocked. The fact the Keima had written down what would happen down to the specific amount of seconds between events was incredible. But who would have thought that he’d have things planned for days after his major encounter? I’ve heard of making someone wait to make them miss you more, but it usually doesn’t work out in the long run. But somehow, Keima managed to pull it off while still getting the girl.

So who’s excited for the finale? (:

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II   11   Preview 01
June 26, 2011 at 12:54 am
  • June 26, 2011 at 1:02 amZeruFenrir

I’m certainly ready for the finale.

My bet is on another Haqua episode, I do hope they decide to do a season 3 though, love this adaptation.

• June 26, 2011 at 1:05 amEliteF22

The Keima-mummy part was hilarious.

• June 26, 2011 at 1:50 amL3nsman

Having read the manga, the title of the next episode “Summer Wars” signifies that it’s going to be freaking EPIC!

Even having read the manga though, I am really curious about what is going to happen in the end since well…

• June 26, 2011 at 2:02 amBio D

I will now collect all the money I have won with my Nagase kiss bet.
    Well that was a fairly steamy episode by this shows standards, especially that preview, but it fell a bit flat to me. “The thing that has made you and others unhappy for years? Keep doing more of that!” seems like a weird thing to end on, and once again the student body feels bipolar as all hell. At least Elsie was completely adorable.

• June 27, 2011 at 8:15 amSkiks

It’s more like she had to be more like Keima and stop caring so much of what others thought of her. It was the one thing holding her back.

• June 26, 2011 at 2:22 amShirt

That was the sexiest chapter I’d ever watched.

I can safely say, that without Elsie’s help on this one, Keima would’ve never bagged Nagase-sensei. That aside, Keima was in swag-mode when he pulled Nagase into the seat with him. I thought it was ultra hot that she decided to stay~! <3

We never got to see the spirit actually leave her body. (Does that mean she remembered some of what happened?) I mean it’s sad that what she said holds some truth- about their relationship being different whenever she returns. But I want her to remember! She’s so cute! (And surprisingly short!) And Keima likes her, I know it!

• June 26, 2011 at 2:32 amamado

” And Keima likes her, I know it!”
      -as a lot of shippers said with the other girls.

while I do like most of the girls and especially some, I dont think keima will ever settle down. on one at least.

• June 26, 2011 at 2:29 amamado

as the guys said above, most likely the summer wars. to give a bit of a hint, think last season’s last ep.

and I hope Yokkyun makes her appearance.

• June 26, 2011 at 4:12 amcybersteel

Wasn’t expecting that. That kinda reminds me of Lelouch.

• June 26, 2011 at 4:17 amShinn Agami

Correct me if i’m wrong, but is that preview artwork by Satoshi Urushihara?

• June 26, 2011 at 4:25 amlkaze

Basing on last season finale, i can safely say i crossing my finger for a grand finale rather than him playing game. Well based on clue i got i’m guessing the finale will be Show Spoiler ▼

• June 26, 2011 at 8:10 amtomphile

It might actually be about Keima and Elsie going on their “date”.

• June 26, 2011 at 5:18 amoutcast

When i saw this post, i started downloading this episode only to find out it wasn’t the new one :(.

• June 26, 2011 at 7:03 amsensei

After probably the best 2 arcs from the series the anime will end in next ep. It’s very sad that after the September OVA we will never see these characters animated anymore. :(

• June 26, 2011 at 7:12 amlkaze

“will never see these characters animated anymore.”
      Why? What have you heard that confirm that. I know anime don’t usually able to survive to season 3 but i was thinking this is one of them that actually made it to season 3.

• June 26, 2011 at 9:30 amsensei

Actual BD sales are very poor. And after reading Wakaki’s twitter you can tell Manglobe isn’t interested in TWGOK anime anymore. (series is not profitable enough, staff already disbanded now working in Hayate’s movie…)

• June 26, 2011 at 10:09 amZnail

That is sad news!
        But it isn’t the first time the Japanese fans doesn’t like an anime that people abroad loves.

• June 26, 2011 at 11:21 amlkaze

This is sad, i would at least want this show to reach goddess. :( What a bad news!!
        This twitter is it in english? or you need certain level of japanese to know these advance news?

• June 26, 2011 at 11:35 amsensei

This is Wakaki’s twitter. He likes writing a lot about anything

It’s better if you know japanese but google jap/eng translator has improved a lot in the last months.

• June 26, 2011 at 11:52 amlkaze

Just read it, haha the translated version doesn’t make any sense if i didn’t read your comment before. Ah well, hopefully the FINALE will be a good one to end all.
        P.s Loved Chihiro arc the best!!

• June 26, 2011 at 7:34 pmPWAAMEAP

Dat preview art

• June 27, 2011 at 12:19 amLectro Volpi

Ah… sweet Nagase-Sensei you can bug me all you want. Better than the manga IMO.

If “Summer Wars” is what I think it is, then it should be good. When Keima rants about technical stuff on galges I flip pages, quickly.

• June 27, 2011 at 5:31 pmNekore44

I love Keima’s Eyes. They almost seem to pierce straight through your soul…
    Keima and Nagase would make such a cute couple
    =^.^=

• June 29, 2011 at 6:49 pmacolyte

No more Keima anime? I’m so eagerly waiting for the manga scanlations..