Kami-sama no Memo Chou – 07 »« Kami-sama no Memo-chou – 05

Kami-sama no Memo-chou – 06

Kami sama no Memo chou   06   01 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   02 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   03
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   04 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   05 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   06
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   07 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   08 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   09
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   10 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   11 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   12
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   13 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   14 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   15
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   16 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   17 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   18
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   19 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   20 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   21
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   22 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   23 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   24
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   25 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   26 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   27
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   28 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   29 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   30
Kami sama no Memo chou   06   31 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   32 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   33

「僕は負けそうだ」 (Boku ha Makesouda)
“I’m Probably Going to Lose”

Even though there isn’t an immediate mystery at hand, I’m glad that there are other aspects to this show that keep grabbing my attention. Since the beginning, Narumi’s indecisive attitude toward everything has been fairly off putting. He didn’t ask to be the main character, but I don’t know how much of his cowardice I could put up with. Which is why I’m very pleased to see that he’s slowly starting to change into someone who deserves to be the main character!

Now, that doesn’t mean that he’s becoming smart. It still baffles me how Narumi decided to be completely open with a stranger who apparently is ruthless enough to sell out his own friends in order to move forward. But instead of heeding the advice of someone who’s very well versed in this dark world that Narumi is entering, I wasn’t too surprised when he ignored Yondaime and got not only himself but Ayaka jumped by random thugs.

Excuse my informal wording, but wouldn’t you be freaking scared of diving into organized crime matters? The thought of pissing off the wrong person and getting their wrath thrust upon you is pretty nerve wracking. And even if you managed to become allies with the strongest group around, isn’t it just a matter of time before someone else comes along to shake the foundation that someone else has built? I don’t know if I’m just a scaredy cat but it’s these kinds of fears that really get me scared when I think about organized crime — especially if I were to do something more than just think about it.

But at the same time, that’s probably what keeps drawing me back to this show. Watching Narumi clench his teeth and run headfirst into situations that I would never consider even getting near has been really fun. Especially since he has finally figured out what his limits are and is trying to change them. With people like Yondaime, Alice, and the entire NEET Detective squad pushing him forward, I can’t wait to see just how quickly Narumi turns into a badass.

Toward the end of the episode, I hope I wasn’t the only one noticing some strong intimacy from Narumi and Alice. I don’t know if tsundere is the right word to describe her, but after putting up such a big fight over such petty things like accidentally sniffing someone’s sheets, I thought their relationship might have leapt miles forward when Alice offered to share a Dr. Pepper (and her knowledge) with him. But when she let him sleep next to her, wrapped in one of her blankets, in the same bed, my mind was blown. How often do you see a guy and girl sleeping in the same bed in this type of show? (I hope I’m not the only one pushing for a Narumi x Alice combination.)

All in all, I’m really interested in finding out just what kind of past Yondaime and Hirasaka shared in the past. I’m sure it’s going to take a lot of persuasion from Narumi and company to get anything resolved before bones start getting broken, but I can’t help but feel that things are going to go toward a more positive route. But if none of that happens and we get to witness a spectacular fight between everyone, I’d be okay with that as well.

Kami sama no Memo chou   06   Preview 01 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   Preview 02 Kami sama no Memo chou   06   Preview 03
August 18, 2011 at 2:48 am
  • August 18, 2011 at 3:02 amewok40k

Alice is officially hawt for Narumi. She even does poor job of pouring some tsun on the dere.
    The entire reason for the grudge between the 4th and his former partner is what I want to know. Apparently a woman was invovled…

• August 18, 2011 at 6:31 amAndré

It was that teacher from Kamisama Dolls. That’s both anime have “Kamisama” as their title.

• August 18, 2011 at 6:30 pmLuxorcist

Speaking of the titles… the other show is about dolls. How is this show related to a memo pad or notebook? To be honest, I originally thought this show was a parody of Death Note (God’s Memopad LOL).

• August 18, 2011 at 3:19 amx

better than previous episodes. Narumi’s learning ability is impaired. It probably takes him getting burned 10 times or more before he learns not to put his hand into the fire, if ever.

• August 18, 2011 at 3:22 amJX

You’re not the only one, I wanna see Narumi x Alice as well.

• August 18, 2011 at 4:04 amryuzaki21

what is the age of alice anyway? she looks like a grade schooler to me.

• August 18, 2011 at 4:15 amx

He can wait a decade or so. Narumi needs to grow up (mentally) himself. At the rate he goes, I think it will be about right. XD

• August 18, 2011 at 4:51 amLawrenceleong888

I’m curious of her age too…based on her hasn’t hit puberty yet…lol

Anyway…they slept facing the wrong sides…

• August 18, 2011 at 12:41 pmznail

Japanese teen girls tend to look a lot younger then they are. She isn’t in school so have obviously passed mandatory eduction, ie high school. That makes her only a couple of years younger then Narumi at most and maybe the same age even. Just because she is lacking a bit in the assets area so doesn’t that make her a kid.

• August 18, 2011 at 2:14 pmhaseo0408

According to the light novels it´s hinted that she is 17 years old despite her young apereance, not that Narumi seem to mind.

• August 19, 2011 at 1:00 amryuzaki21

woa! 17? are you sure? haha. whatever, anime always defy logic and physics.

• August 21, 2011 at 1:18 amx

Well, I used to know a 17 year old girl who looked that young. She wasn’t a NEET detective though. I think she became a reporter later (still looking that young).

• August 18, 2011 at 4:14 amtomoyostar

Loliconnnnn

• August 18, 2011 at 4:55 amxAnimeExtazyx

I personally ,really like Yondaime and the new guy with the Yu-Gi-Oh hair (forgot his name).Narumi is a really bad main character (cowardly,good-for-nothing,annoying,naive).As for Alice’s character, i think it’s easy to see where she’s going with her development.I’m enjoying Kamisama No Memouchou, nontheless. And i think it’s fairy entertaning even though even i can solve the mysteries.

• August 18, 2011 at 4:56 amfragb85

I’m actually liking how this arc is shaping up. It’s certainly a lot better than the last two arcs. It seems Narumi is actually determined to solve the problems on his own, and Alice got even cuter.

• August 18, 2011 at 5:01 amewok40k

semoe good questions: what age Alice is anyway? isnt grade school mandatory in Japan? where are her parents?

• August 18, 2011 at 12:42 pmznail

I think she is passed mandatory school, despite how she looks :P

• August 18, 2011 at 11:09 pmewok40k

I hereby invoke the trope, “older than they look”
        Touma’s homeroom teacher, anyone? :P

• August 18, 2011 at 5:16 amMisterDonut

Am I the only who finds Narumi not that annoying? He’s just average really, so far he just doesn’t have the same spark or interest as some of the other characters do. I’m hoping we’ll get an episode or 2 exploring more about his past and family, would certainly help us understand him.

• August 18, 2011 at 5:27 amCroos

i get the feeling that Alice will sniff the pillow that narumi slept in.

• August 18, 2011 at 8:11 pmlkaze

I wish we could see all the stuff happening off screen. Maybe OVA? or doujin.

• August 18, 2011 at 5:47 amtsuchi921

• August 18, 2011 at 8:08 amTorrigan

He’s clearly using the Imagine Breaker there dunno what your looking at he’s clearing thinking “My right hand” or something along those lines

• August 18, 2011 at 7:15 amfirecow

Wasn’t Prooof supposed to do this show? What happen? Did he dropped it due lack of interest or too busy from real life? Care to share some light anyone?

• August 18, 2011 at 7:51 amProoof

I dropped it, didn’t really enjoy it

• August 18, 2011 at 8:06 amSora

Funny how we havent got to the main story yet after 6 episodes. I hope this happens quick because most people drop the show.

• August 18, 2011 at 9:32 amryuzaki21

so we are not on the main story yet huh. im thinking to drop this sooner but your words just put me on halt :)

• August 18, 2011 at 11:12 amjingoi

Is anyone else annoyed by Alice’s tsundere crap?
    I hope Alice x Narumi doesn’t happen. I don’t have a problem with Narumi becoming a lolicon but I hate usual predictable pairings especially when there is very little character development.
    Also Alice must be 10 or younger, how many girls do you know going through puberty like smelling like sweat.

• August 18, 2011 at 11:14 amTakaii

I thought she wasn’t sweaty? But have you ever been in a room full of hot computers and television sized monitors?

My own setup pales in comparison to Alice’s, but when I start playing some games and my door is closed, it gets pretty darn hot.

• August 18, 2011 at 12:48 pmznail

If you got newer flat screen monitors then they don’t make much heat. Computers doesn’t generate that much heat unless you run some high end graphics card to play a game. Just the CPU usage doesn’t heat things up much unless you do some major over clocking.

• August 18, 2011 at 6:15 pmGhostWriter

Accodring to the first episode, Alice’s room comes with several air conditioners with quite some power, as Narumi felt rather cold in there.

• August 19, 2011 at 12:54 ambaubo

Have you ever been in a computer lab? Those places are cold as hell, especially when there’s not a lot of people inside. Places with lots of computers usually have tons of air conditioning year-long, like Alice’s room. Although they may not have made note of it in the anime.

• August 18, 2011 at 1:32 pmMike Oxshort

I don’t ask much of directors, I am satisfied with most anime. But what I cannot stand is their bait and switch tactics. I don’t care for lolicon romance progression, I just want my Yugioh cameo!!

• August 20, 2011 at 4:30 pmMike Oxshort

As a side note I think I will be dropping this. I had to force myself to watch it and it made no sense whatsoever.

• August 18, 2011 at 2:12 pmhaseo0408

The show itself is not bad but I hope all this leads to somewhere because I failed to se an elaborated plot behind this. By the way I really hope for a NarumixAlice, maybe he´ll mature a little at her side.

• August 18, 2011 at 3:05 pmMarow

Honestly, I’m not really sure why I’m enjoying this. It’s not that good, but it’s not bad either. Maybe because it’s one of JC Staff’s more decent shows lately… me being a somewhat fan since they can actually create good stuff when they want to. Heh

(also, being new and all, I’ll keep you company till the end of time)

• August 18, 2011 at 4:00 pmRukia

Artemis is win.

• August 18, 2011 at 8:16 pmlkaze

…. Am I the only one actually enjoying the show? I notice this show is dull at the very beginning but to me this show now is very interesting (maybe the lolicon dude inside me influence me or something).

This can’t be that bad right?

• August 20, 2011 at 9:36 pmSissy

I am so sorry, this is the first time I’ve seen a post of this series and I need to make this joke (currently on a happy rush, so you may ignore me): I-is that…Accelerator? Grown up? http://randomc.net/image/Kami-sama%20no%20Memo-chou/Kami-sama%20no%20Memo-chou%20-%2006%20-%20Large%2017.jpg