Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 11 »« Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 09

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! – 10

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   01 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   02 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   03
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   04 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   05 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   06
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   07 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   08 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   09
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   10 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   11 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   12
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   13 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   14 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   15
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   16 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   17 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   18
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   19 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   20 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   21
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   22 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   23 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   24
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   25 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   26 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   27
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   28 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   29 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   30
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   31 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   32 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   33
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   34 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   35 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   36
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   37 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   38 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   39

「僕と恋路と恋愛術」 (Boku to Koiji To Renaijutsuu)
“Me, Romance, and the Art of Love!”

I don’t know how he did it, and I don’t really care how he did it, but he did it. Somehow clawing his way back from the brinks of death, at least romantically, Akihisa has once again proved his worth as the stupidest but best protagonist of the season.

But before that, I was a little shocked how the huge cliffhanger from last week was put on the side in favor of dealing with the ESB tactics between classes F, D, and B; apparently this show still has a lot of fight left in it! I’ve been pondering what was missing in this sequel, and while I still think there are a lot of things missing, the slapstick humor at Akihisa’s expense managed to fill the hole that the earlier episodes left in my heart.

I was always curious how Himeji managed to create those deathly dishes of hers and after being enlightened to her cooking process, I think I’d do anything and everything possible to avoid letting that horrible combination of flavors get within meters of my mouth. Cocoa, green onions, natto, fish, and tobacco or tabasco — I can feel my stomach screaming at me to run away.

After watching the ESB between Akihisa and Miharu end rather abruptly with Class F taking him out in order to save their class from facing a predetermined loss, the ending to the episode made up for everything that happened last week. As I stated earlier, Akihisa may steal the title of best protagonist of this summer season with that amazing speech of his. As dumbfounded as everyone may have been, I had a pretty good idea what was going on during that exchange between Akihisa and Miharu.

I may have spoiled myself by reading some of the comments you guys posted down there without spoiler tags, but I can’t help but root for Minami. When Akihisa so eloquently expressed how special Minami is to him, I’d be surprised if there’s a girl in the world who could avoid blushing over something like that. Judging from the look on Minami’s face, I’m sure that I’m not too far off the mark. (;

P.S. What do you call a childhood friend? Osananaji u gagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga!

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni   10   Preview 01
September 12, 2011 at 1:16 am
  • September 12, 2011 at 1:33 amCroos

your forgot the mustard :D.

Natto+ mustard is fine but making into a jelly isn’t nice .

All i can say is that Akisha is the most stupid(not dense at least) romantic protagonist i ever seen.

• September 12, 2011 at 1:35 amDdadain

lol… now waiting for a Himeji episode ^_^

• September 12, 2011 at 2:10 amsgegx

lol, thumbs up to that

• September 12, 2011 at 6:20 amHakarum

• September 12, 2011 at 8:01 ambga

@Hakarum

Like Miharu said Akihisa treats Himeji like a princess we know why… I assume. Anyway rooting for a AkihisaXMinami despite everything.

• September 12, 2011 at 9:18 amPerlaNemesis

• September 16, 2011 at 12:57 pmsgegx

@ Hakarum
        Seriously!!!! :O I gotta start reading the novel, Minami must never win -_-

• September 12, 2011 at 1:35 amChaos2Frozen

@Takaii
    Hey that’s a great idea for a new poll- best male protagonist of the season! I guarantee you nobody else would do that =D !

(Btw, no mention of the leet assassination =p ?)

The main thing to take away from this episode is that odds are not as one sided as people might initially think- Just because Akihisa doesn’t treat Minami the same way he treats Mizuki, doesn’t mean she’s any less important to him.

Lol, what do you call a childhood friend? A fiancee obvious =p

• September 12, 2011 at 1:43 amTakaii

I’ll bring it up with the boss when I talk to him. Haha xD

• September 12, 2011 at 1:43 amRayyy

Loved this episode. Aki really redeemed himself after his actions in the last episode.

Next episode yuuji and shouko yes!

• September 12, 2011 at 1:46 amroldy

This makes up for the disappointment which was last week’s episode. Needs more Hazuki though!

• September 12, 2011 at 2:09 amWHYRD

This episode was a lift compared to the downhill from last week, but I can’t help but feel that Akihisa’s feelings are inconsistent. Going from not basically not responding at all to Minami’s advances to saying that he thinks that she’s a charming girl. Of course, he could be saying that he understand her charm as a person and not as a girl, which would screw things over even more.

Seeing as this is a comedy orientated anime, I didn’t expect much in the way of romantic development. With this weeks episode restoring relationships, most likely it’ll be all comedy from here on out with it eventually ending in an ending where he doesn’t end up with anyone.

• September 13, 2011 at 12:33 amRickyMack

if he only meant as a charming person, he wouldn’t have been embarrassed that voyeur recorded the conversation and was playing it. akihisa is just a genuine individual.

• September 12, 2011 at 2:28 amc2710

awesome episode and who can resist hideyoshi blushing! i cant! despite being straight

• September 12, 2011 at 4:05 amKoroshiya

@Takaii

“tobacco or tobacco”

I think you meant tabasco.

On another note though, why does Himeji look like she is going to murder someone when making the food while supposedly not knowing how deadly it is?

• September 12, 2011 at 4:07 amPringles

@c2710: I know what you mean x___x… damn you, hideyoshi!

on another note, as a supporter of odd pairings, I can’t help but wonder if next week’s episode will finally give me a reason to drop my hope for Akihisa/Shouko o_0 I don’t know whether to be excited at finally knowing _what_ made Shouko like Yuuji, or depressed since given BakaTest’s track-record, it’s probably going to be something simple yet profound enough to make me drop my banner D:::

• September 12, 2011 at 4:14 amnagi

Any girl would definitely blush upon hearing her crush saying things like that. Aki, you’re the man!

YAY for Yuuji x Shouko episode next week! :D

• September 12, 2011 at 4:50 amOni

lol @ Voyeur he could be a descendant of Ezio

• September 12, 2011 at 5:45 amCroos

I really thought they weren’t going to tell the part where he became bold. Leaving a cliffhanger.

• September 12, 2011 at 6:58 amHagiri

Minami is already SOLD! to Akihisa~

• September 12, 2011 at 7:30 amSaya

My favourite couple next week, so great. And I was asking for this last week too :D

LOL at “Welcome >D”.

• September 12, 2011 at 8:34 amKaito

I wonder if I’m the only one who thought Vocaloid when Himeji was making the jelly.

Spring onion + Orange + Tuna

• September 12, 2011 at 8:53 amhmong007

Tsuchiya was the man in this episode. LOVED how he assassinated that messenger with no mercy. BTW, in my eyes, Akihisa redeemed himself and I wish he would say that to Minami instead of keeping it inside >_<

• September 12, 2011 at 1:20 pmChris

How could nobody mention tetsujin?!

• September 12, 2011 at 2:33 pmthenewhorde

yeah, after watching that episode last week. I decided to draw a Baka Test doujinshi with Minami (i am heavily leaning on the non-H part, I still don’t want to draw an H-doujin.) Hopefully I’ll get it done before Christmas and make it to FF19. Wondering if I should make an English version too, dunno if Americans read doujinshi as well.

Either way, MINAMI!!!! (Plays with my Minami keychain~ kawaiii~)

• September 13, 2011 at 9:08 amGguy123

… yes. yes we read Doujin. English is nice.

• September 12, 2011 at 8:48 pmProjectNoa

I was really disappointed by the sudden redemption that Akihisa got. I personally don’t believe that was anywhere near enough for what he did to Minami. What Miharu said to Akihisa was the plain truth and he can’t deny it, but then again the “main character must be redeemed and get all the girls love”. I know that anime is not about reality, but this was so forced it went to ridiculand….. -__-”

To be honest, this episode was funny, which is what what make this show good, but that’s it, don’t look for drama here…

• September 12, 2011 at 8:58 pmKenshin

-How is that possible? That jello is going into his brain!!
    I should have known that Class F won’t have helped Akihisa; I got a kick out of it though.
    I am really enjoying the different animation work each episode brings forth and the next one sounds pretty funny already from the preview.

• September 12, 2011 at 10:26 pmKelfistan

That’s no jello anymore, but something beyond the mysteries of the universe. Himeji must of discovered a new kind of food that could really reach the insides of your brain.

• September 12, 2011 at 10:20 pmKelfistan

Gotta love those FFF members.

• September 12, 2011 at 10:41 pmsparky3000

When Himeji was cooking I think she was happy that she gets to cook for akihisa, and planning on revenge/ getting rid of pent up rage on akihisa for loving Minami

• September 15, 2011 at 6:50 pmLitho

That lesbo chick sure is annoying, though.

• September 23, 2011 at 2:05 pmAshen

Indeed. I REALLY wish she’d get with someone else or just fade away or SOMETHING. I hate how some anime subscribe to the “an abusive stalker is okay if it’s girl-on-girl! <3" mentality. It just pisses me off to no end. I hope Iron Man's promise to permanently ban Miharu from Class F is reinforned and it doesn't just get forgotten by the next episode.

• September 23, 2011 at 2:02 pmAshen

The cute blushing/embarrassed looks the boys got after hearing Akihisa’s compliment of Minami was so adorable! I want to get high res. screenshots of all three!! ;_; D-Does anyone know how I can do that?

• December 15, 2011 at 4:33 pmpunch bag set

Wow, incredible blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, as smartly as the content material!