Shakugan no Shana III (Final) – 11 »« Shakugan no Shana III (Final) – 09

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) – 10

Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   01 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   02 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   03
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   04 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   05 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   06
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   07 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   08 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   09
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   10 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   11 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   12
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   13 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   14 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   15
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   16 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   17 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   18
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   19 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   20 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   21
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   22 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   23 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   24
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   25 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   26 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   27
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   28 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   29 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   30
Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   31 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   32 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   33

「交差点」 (Kousaten)
“Crossing”

I’m probably starting to sound like a broken record, but for the third week straight, this third and final installment of Shakugan no Shana delivered an excellent episode. Amongst all the awesome oozing out of the episode itself, there was something that really surprised me in a good way — as all the different elements of the episode started playing out, they blended in such a beautiful way that I nearly got those “Oh my God This is just so good” chills.

However, if there was one thing that was a little disappointing, it would have to be the renewed focus Yuuji’s group got. Other than serving as a blunt reminder about their long journey down the path created by the God Gate, I was a little let down with how unexciting their current situation was. Not only was there almost nothing revealed about their current situation but you’d think that the Flame Hazes who sealed away one of the strongest King of Guze would have been a lot stronger! That said, I still have faith that the moment Yuuji does reach Sairei no Hebi’s body things will get a lot more interesting.

I don’t know about you, but I never expected that Sophie Sawallisch’s sting operation was as grand as it turned out to be. As I saw not one but thirty or so planes circling around the now grounded Seireiden, I wasn’t expected for what came next. In what I would call a glorified example of how the Invasion of Normandy should have went; it was simply breathtaking how concise Sophie’s plan was. From the hundreds of Flame Haze leaping from planes to the impromptu castle that served as their landing point — it was pretty amazing how grand of an entrance they had.

To top things off, after weeks of watching an absolutely powerless Shana, it was fun to watch her unleash some of her trademark flames on some unlucky Tomogara. Other than a few reused fight animations, her fight between Uvall had to be one of the best I’ve seen throughout the entire series. With a new outlook on life combined with a whole slew of new moves, I’d have to say that Yuuji’s going to have an unpleasant surprised waiting for him.

Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   Preview 01 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   Preview 02 Shakugan no Shana III Final   10   Preview 03
December 18, 2011 at 4:15 am
  • December 18, 2011 at 4:21 amcrown clown

wew

• December 18, 2011 at 5:44 amacesoldia

A week late! :( time for ep 11!

• December 18, 2011 at 5:45 amnagi

I just know that Yuuji must win this.

and YAAAY Margery next week!

• December 18, 2011 at 5:47 amnagi

*next ep, I mean ;)

• December 18, 2011 at 8:28 amewok40k

yep and to top it off, Show Spoiler ▼

• December 18, 2011 at 7:08 amKinny Riddle

The anime simplified the way how Sophie obtained the exact coordinates of where Seireiden was hiding. In the novel, Sophie received an anonymous telegram tip-off from none other than Pheles, who could sense the Reiji Maigo inside Yuuji after their last encounter. And as Yuuji was inside Seireiden before he disappeared into the God’s Gate, she could decipher where Seireiden has stopped its tracks.

The part with Seireiden being grounded was sort of an unplanned bonus for the Flame Haze army, as Wilhelmina made good use of the intel provided by Rammy to infiltrate the “engine room” and sabotage its levitation.

Shana’s new moves was just as epic. Though it’s still nothing compared to next episode, which Takaii should no doubt provide us with soon.

• December 18, 2011 at 7:38 amAzure

Shana’s new skills are so gosu! No need for special training or powering up for a few episodes, the ultimate unrestricted spell of love does it all~ I don’t care that people find the concept of the power of love being cliche because love is the very driving force of life itself. Life without love is meaningless and the power of love can drive a human being to fight against all odds to reach towards a better tomorrow.

• December 18, 2011 at 8:18 amzuuuul

Fantastic episode.
    Is it just me or is this Sawallisch woman portrayed as the antagonist here?
    I’m totally on the Ball Masque side – also decarabia (the eel) is pretty cool.

I love it when the good side – evil side border blurs as it is the case in this
    3rd season.

• December 18, 2011 at 8:31 amewok40k

• December 18, 2011 at 8:29 amewok40k

Even more epic battle in next episode, stay tuned!

• December 18, 2011 at 8:59 amKabayongtao

• December 18, 2011 at 9:39 amKabayongtao

My bad, kindly enclose my previous post with a spoiler tag. Thanks.

• December 18, 2011 at 11:09 amTakaii

There you go (:

• December 18, 2011 at 9:10 amGhostalker

(: ʎɐpoʇ pǝƃƃolq uǝʇ ǝposıdǝ ʇoƃ ʎluo ǝʍ ʇǝʎ ɔıdǝ os sı uǝʌǝlǝ ǝposıdǝ

• December 18, 2011 at 11:39 amRickyMack

“I’m probably starting to sound like a broken record, but for the third week straight, this third and final installment of Shakugan no Shana delivered an excellent episode.”

you’re gonna sound like a broken episode for the next episode too! a month long of shana awesomeness.

• December 18, 2011 at 12:05 pmsuff

It’s funny that Shana got a powerup when Alastor is not with her. It almost seems like Alastor is actually decreasing Shana’s power, in similar vein as Fai’s tattoos in Tsubasa which actually keeps his power in check.

Maybe Alastor will become an antagonist. That would be pretty funny.

• December 18, 2011 at 5:27 pmRaine

Shana did have to gather resolve only from within herself without Alastor for her to rely on, so your argument may have a point. However, as you say Alastor can be said to keep Shana in control especially during the previous seasons where we all know how hot-headed our Flame-Haired Red-Hot Eyed Hunter is. You could say that all this power-up for Shana is a result of her maturing, which she just did beautifully.

• December 18, 2011 at 3:24 pmshin

Sorry Im kind of confused isn’t episode 11 already out? It was amazing. Margery with her hair down was absolute win.

Im getting confused feelings though. I’m cheering for Bal masque now that Yuuji joined, but then again I love Shana almost as much. I have no idea who I want to win and no idea are the bad guys anymore. I almost hoping decarabia fecor and all the rest of them don’t die more than the random flame haze I can’t empathize with like the german castle builder or sophie the battling nun.

• December 18, 2011 at 6:30 pmhaseo0408

Fantastic, this is how every Shakugan no Shana adaptation should be, all of the elements of the great war are present and developing nicely. I only have one question. where the hell are Sale Habichtsburg and Chiara Toscana, those two are very important Flame Hazes that must have been introduced ages ago, does somebody know if they are going to be a part of this adaptation? It must because their role is huge in the novels.

• December 18, 2011 at 6:58 pmAjasent

so that’s it? this is the last episode of shana 3?

so many questions left unanswered > what will happen to yuuji then? < well one of those questions is this… i could read the LN but, that's hell… i want to see it animated…

• December 18, 2011 at 7:02 pmshin

The series is called SnS III Final (I am assuming it will cover to the end of the series). There will probably be a full season of 24 episodes.

• December 18, 2011 at 8:59 pmricz

“shakugan no shana III final 10″ is diff from “shakugan no shana II final episode”

and this series haz 24 episode
      I can’t wait for the new opening and ending song :/

• December 19, 2011 at 3:51 amvirox

Kawada Mami, wooooh

• December 18, 2011 at 10:22 pmWhee

Just about to comment on Sophie until i realized this was a week late. I’ll save it for the next ep review :/
    but srsly, so many good eps in a row lol

• December 18, 2011 at 11:43 pmMaimeDaifuku

Am I the only one who watches this and roots for Yuuji to win and Sophie to lose?

• December 19, 2011 at 12:48 amCytrus

No you’re not.

• December 19, 2011 at 7:53 amkai

me three.

• December 20, 2011 at 11:49 amsuff

I agree with you. This season seems to imply that the Flame Haze (at least some of them) will be on the antagonistic side.

• December 20, 2011 at 9:00 pmhaseo0408

I don´t want any Flame Hzes to die but I think Yuji has good reason for doing all this, so I´m on his side but the Trinity can go to hell for all I care.