Ano Natsu de Matteru – 03 »« Ano Natsu de Matteru – 01

Ano Natsu de Matteru – 02

Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   01 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   02 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   03
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   04 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   05 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   06
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   07 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   08 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   09
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   10 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   11 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   12
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   13 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   14 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   15
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   16 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   17 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   18
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   19 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   20 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   21
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   22 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   23 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   24
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   25 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   26 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   27
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   28 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   29 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   30
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   31 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   32 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   33
Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   34 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   35 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   36

「先輩といっしょ…」 (Senpai to Issho…)
“Together with Sempai…”

Judging from her performances in Rinne no Lagrange and Ano Natsu de Matteru this season, Ishihara Kaori will be a seiyuu to watch for in 2012. Here, she’s already provided me with oodles of jealous goodness care of Kanna, and held absolutely nothing back either when some good ‘ol underage drinking came into play. Kudos to Remon — the second coming of Morino Ichigo — for spiking everyone’s drinks and making things interesting. I don’t know if Remon was simply entertaining herself or confirming her suspicions about Ichika, but when it leads to more enjoyable love triangle moments like it did here, I’m willing to chalk it up to showcasing her mischievous personality and portraying her as the catalyst that will make Kaito ultimately choose between Ichika and Kanna.

As for the alien premise with Ichika crash landing on Earth, fatally wounding Kaito (presumably), and now keeping him alive with some intergalactic kissing technology, I’m starting to think that it’ll remain just that — a setup for their fated encounter — much like it was in Onegai Teacher. The alien technology will undoubtedly come up time and time again, but I don’t see it being the focus of this romantic comedy (at least not until the final few episodes anyway). Ichika isn’t exactly doing a stellar job keeping it a secret, often looking like she wanted to tell everyone the truth, so it’s probably only a matter of time before Kaito finds out and accepts her for who she truly is. While I could be completely wrong in thinking that most developments will play out similarly to Onegai Teacher, I honestly wouldn’t be disappointed even they did. After all, Ano Natsu’s been mostly a nostalgia trip like it was advertised to be. Dropping a new cast of characters in a similar setup is fine by me, especially with a cute and nervous heroine like Ichika.

If I were to nitpick about something, it would be Ichika’s dream about some scenery. It comes off as a rather weak reason for her to set off on a journey, plus the scenery she’s looking for will likely be found in the small town of Nagano prefecture where this series takes place; however, I’ll reserve judgement about it until I see how it develops around Kaito’s movie project, and more importantly, how the romantic aspect develops alongside. The end of this episode looked like it was really going to get the ball rolling in that regard, though how much of that was due to the “wonderful” effects of alcohol is another matter.

* Well, at least the series isn’t shy about the Onegai Teacher similarities with the way it bust out Mizuho’s trademark “saiyuusenjikou” (top priority) line in the preview.
* Full-length images: 01, 05, 12, 17, 23.

Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   Preview 01 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   Preview 02 Ano Natsu de Matteru   02   Preview 03
January 16, 2012 at 11:48 pm
  • January 16, 2012 at 11:57 pmRika

How nostalgic…when Ichika says “onegai”
    That alien pet is so cute. ^_^

• January 17, 2012 at 12:04 amBaby Choo Choo

Anyone else notice the love polygon foreshadowing (or whatever you want to call it) near the end when everyone was staring at someone else?

Mio > Tetsurou > Kanna > Kaito > Ichika

I kinda felt bad for everyone. It’s the second episode and I’m already on the verge of crying like a little school girl…

• January 17, 2012 at 12:09 amTrombe

Morino’s clone> All

• January 17, 2012 at 4:40 amskylion

She does have that rather hungry look doesn’t she. Shark or kitten? That remains to be seen.

• January 18, 2012 at 2:26 ameharper256

Fufufufufu…

Has been resounding in my head for two days. Goddammit Ichigo, stop coming back from the dead as a different fruit.

• January 17, 2012 at 10:19 pmAlec

From watching the episode, I already had a feeling that was gonna be the case. And I was 100% correct,

• January 17, 2012 at 12:04 amI like trains

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:19 amFencedude

I’m curious as to what, precisely, you were expecting.

The show is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:44 amI like trains

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:51 amFencedude

You know, typing coherent sentences would be a good start, because that word salad you just posted is completely devoid of meaning.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:17 amTakaii

From a parents standpoint, I totally agree with you.
        However, this is anime, where fiction becomes reality.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:24 amGhostalker

And I thought that after so many years of watching anime(s)…everyone who watched that long would probably have known that this is anime staple.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:42 amThe Moondoggie

@Ghost

You forget: younger fans will never know Onegai Ticha. ToraDora maybe, but I don’t think thee is still a site streaming Onegai Ticha.

• January 17, 2012 at 2:42 amFencedude

Yes, because streaming is clearly the only way to see anime.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:00 amewok40k

Well, de gustibus non disputandum est… believe or not, some teenage boys would still react with shyness at the naked girl. And the way Kaito reacts is probably among the reason his sister trusts him to behave while she is away. Actually I’d say Ichika will be safer with him than camping out all alone in the countryside, even in Japan.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:47 amThe Moondoggie

@Fencedude

What? You’re gonna force a kid to watch Eng. dubbed anime? The horror!

• January 17, 2012 at 9:38 amStöt

Fencedude is spot-on. If you’re going to complain about those things, you picked a really dumb example. If the tin can says “curry”, don’t complain about getting indian food. And btw, speak for yourself. All this talk of boners, no blushing and not letting a stranger into your house – What are you, a dinosaur living in the midwest?

But I won’t defend Fencedude’s second reply, you don’t need to be a grammar nazi when given a legitimate, but semi-coherent reply to your question.

• January 17, 2012 at 11:16 amFencedude

What? You’re gonna force a kid to watch Eng. dubbed anime? The horror!

A) there are plenty of very good dubs available

B) What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?

• January 17, 2012 at 12:23 amTakaii

Was that an attempt at a education joke? Because if it was, it totally flew by me.

I’ll give it to you that the first episode started a bit slow, but ever since the alien premise was revealed I’ve had my eyes glued to the screen.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:22 pmJustinnnnnn

The moe is strong in this one…

• January 17, 2012 at 1:16 amThe Moondoggie

Sigh… Will my glorious crusade against haters ever end?

First: deconstruct the salad. Fix the grammar…

I believe that the characters are to fake with the whole stuttering alien girl and nobody was questioning her. What the fuck was she talking about? And the sister just accepting that her brother brought a stranger into their house who was naked hugging him. Immature behavior promotion!

And the good old “she has boobs then she shows them,and the guy gets embarrassed” idea is dead. WE GET A BONER, NO BLUSHING OF THE CHEEKS or insecurity necessary. And its 2012. I think its time to remove the stereotype women out of the anime business. We are all the same but they don’t have a sausage between their legs. Well I hope these are all the information you need to know. For more details reply below.

SALAD served!

Now, respond:

I do believe that the objective of this show, IMO, is to reap nostalgia from fans of this type of genre. Of course, they will reuse many of the past tropes and situations that have endeared fans to the shows, so do not, under any circumstance, expect anything new.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:25 amGhostalker

Yeah, classic at its best!

• January 28, 2012 at 6:46 pmkuroshi_nazo

I know many YOUNGER fans will call cliche on this, but to old dudes like me, this show is pure classic.”

*sigh* I’m younger fan and love this show. It’s the newer stereotypes in anime that I hate.

It seems I’m a little late to the party, but I love kick backs like this even if they are a little cliché in the opinion of some other young fans. It’s my hope that this will be a refuge for me from newer stereotypes.

• January 17, 2012 at 10:24 pmAlec

I kinda agree with I Like Trains here.
      I really thought It was going to be something special. Heck, I even convinced myself that this anime would be memorable/great when I first saw it on the winter 2012 line up.

The first episode started great. But the second episode let me down. It’s actually just a love/romance anime — Not that there is anything wrong with that though. This anime could’ve been something more. Good thing it’s not one of those typical love/romance animes we see. And the main heroine is actually interesting

• January 18, 2012 at 1:31 amI like trains

Have been waiting for someone reasonable enough to point out the obvious :)

• January 17, 2012 at 12:09 amGuardian Enzo

Ishihara you focus on, while Tomatsu Haruka and Shimazaki Nobunaga are hitting it out of the park???

Well, I admit the entire cast is really great here. Major Toradora vibes this week.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:18 amFencedude

And Ichigo “Lemon” and the incomparable Yukarin picked up the episode, tied it up with a bow, and ran away with it.

Granted, she’s by far the most experienced seiyuu of the bunch, and Lemon is a character type she’s honed to a fine edge.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:40 amChillax Mang

Yeah last week it felt like AnoHana to me and this week was feelin Toradora-ish with the ED song playing in the background in the scene foreshadowing a love pentagon. Given it’s the same director for all those shows. Love shape drama’s seems to be his bread and butter.

Everything is cliche, the setting, the plot, the characters, and even the trite dialogue (“I’m not thinking perverted things, I swear!”). But it’s still pretty enjoyable I guess.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:54 amGuardian Enzo

I don’t see this as “everything is cliché” so much as that this is a timeless anime that would have felt just as natural airing 5, 10 or 20 years ago. You have very experienced and talented hands at all major staff positions and they’re right in their sweet spot, making it look easy. For me it’s not cliché, it’s classic.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:21 amjackxu

I wouldn’t agree about it being entirely cliche at all. Although, it shares a lot of similarities with Onegai Teacher, after watching the first episode of Ano Natsu it feels more of a fresh start to me.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:40 amChillax Mang

Yeah I guess cliche was the wrong word to describe how the whole show felt to me. I did say it all felt enjoyable to watch. So everything was done really well, and I mean the tropes were done to perfection, by the book. Kudos to the production staff and seiyuu for doing what they do best.

I just feel ambivalent about most anime nowadays even though it’s what I enjoy watching. 20+ years of following anime has made me somewhat jaded. In other words, I’m tsundere. It’s not like a I enjoy watching a rehash of Please Teacher or anything! Idiot!

• January 17, 2012 at 12:20 amTakaii

Ishihara is all you need to focus on (;
    Honestly though, I always have to go for the girl with the unrequited love.
    KATAOMOIIIIIIII~

Maybe I should go watch Onegai Teacher..

• January 17, 2012 at 12:31 amRirika

“If I were to nitpick about something, it would be Ichika’s dream about some scenery.”

Ichika is looking for a place with trees and a lake. I recall such a place complete with a redhead meganeko who came “from the North”.

Just saying.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:56 amAngelMercury

I too am wondering just how she’s related to our favorite alien Sensei…

• January 17, 2012 at 12:35 amKamui04

Lol at Remon’s plot being a little nudge to Yosuke Kuroda’s previous adaptation, Highschool of the Dead.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:03 amGhostalker

I like this show, this could easily be the romance comedy of the new season (at least to all the series I’m currently watching) for me. Maybe the fact that it is similar somewhat to Onegai Teacher is what making me enjoy this show very much, the music is good, the animation is good also, the character design is great (also I find the crying of Kaito’s sister well animated), the cast so far is very promising (and I already knew since episode 1 what their roles to play would be). So far everything looks promising, one of the shows that I’m looking forward next week.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:17 amCroos

Tamura, Yukari and Ishihara Kaori. Both are doing good. :)

• January 17, 2012 at 1:25 amjackxu

Has anyone here being wondering about Kaito’s strange bruises? He had one last episode and after being healed the second time, he gets another one on his forehead. If that keeps up, he’s going to have his whole body full of bruises until he falls apart completely.

• January 17, 2012 at 2:04 amKunagisa

>intro post + replies discussing VA talent
    >no mention of Hisakawa
    wtfisthisbullshit.jpg

• January 17, 2012 at 2:08 amverdant

I’m actually going to try to concoct my own “Dynamite Drink” with some vodka and Mountain Dew now…

• January 17, 2012 at 2:21 amCely_belly

Same here. What were the ingredients to that dynamite drink again? XD

• January 17, 2012 at 2:28 amLivingood

Thats sure as hell what it looked like haha. I’m gonna do that, but substitute the Mountain Dew for Japanese-style Melon Soda ♪

• January 17, 2012 at 7:24 amjames

I feel sorry for your heart

• January 17, 2012 at 2:37 amDa5id

Lol @ “glorius crusade of trolling”

Ahahahaha, this show’s off to a great start! True, it may be a tad cliche, but that’s okay for comedies, because unlike serious shows, it’s okay as long as it’s funny. And it certainly is. The designs are nice, the animation is fluid, the characters, while predictable, are consistent with their respective gags and all flow either on their own or all together. The “jealous childhood friend” is a tricky character that can go badly very easily, but so far she’s pretty charming. May have to root for her instead, just because of the inevitable episode that she finally goes for it, but gets turned down and cries…and it will make me sad…

*ahem*…got a little off track there. Anyway, I’ll watch the next episode for sure, but I’m already watching a ton of shows this season, so I’ll likely just wait for it to finish and marathon it.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:20 ama42

The fact that from these comments there seems to be a divide between younger and older anime fans makes me feel a hell of a lot older than I actually am.

As for everyone harping on cliches, it’s been made pretty clear that the creators are purposefully trying to recreate the feel of a couple previously done shows. So by definition there will storytelling elements that you’ve seen before. Not every show has to try and reinvent the wheel, sometimes they’re just trying to make a nice wheel based on preexisting designs.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:49 amDa5id

I guess cliche’s just too negative in connotation? I mean it looks like a ton of stuff I’ve seen before, but it doesn’t really bother me.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:30 amButterbean

• January 17, 2012 at 5:03 amewok40k

quite possibly, making that (sad?happy?) panda a censorship by plushie! makes me remeber infamous “pussy shot” from the Tantei Opera Milky Holmes…

• January 17, 2012 at 5:05 amChillax Mang

Nope, she was fully dressed in her birthday suit. It’s a nice touch to her character I think. Makes her unique. I don’t know a whole lot of anime characters that sleep naked. Maybe there will be a fanservice scene involving that with one of the dudes stumbling into her room.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:26 amCrazyguy

Omni’s legendary Louise banner is back.

Am I missing something here?

• January 18, 2012 at 1:36 pmnomad

Because Zero F is airing?

• January 17, 2012 at 5:32 amDaniell

This show is slowly crawling up my favourite anime of all time list,classic.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:41 amHagiri

I’m guessing that the Intergalactic kissing technology is due to Kaito being restored with a bugged system, not that I mind though.

And the last scene was just hnnnnnnnnnnn~

• January 17, 2012 at 6:45 amLitho

Decent but generic. Works well as brain-dead entertainment, if nothing else.
    My fave character is the big sister, but it seems we won’t be seeing much of her.

Kind of easy to predict what’s gonna happen, though. Awkward situations, more delusions from the protagonist, some angsty sexual tension between characters, that little thing dancing, some alien “technology”…. the usual.

• January 17, 2012 at 7:19 amleo

so far the similarities with onegai teacher are something awesome the love ‘retangle’ was also great and did anyone else noticed what kanna said in the episode preview “this is top priority!” to what mio responds with “there goes the forbidden line…”

• January 17, 2012 at 8:13 amlaaa

• January 17, 2012 at 1:12 pmjabberwocky

Do you know how to capture full-length images from video like this?

• January 17, 2012 at 8:38 amWhee

saiyuusenjikou
    ah that’s what it was!
    uhehehehe~

• January 17, 2012 at 8:49 amMario2man

Wow I really enjoyed that. That ending when the song just played was perfect. Hey Divine have you played Katawa Shoujo yet? I think you would enjoy that. it is pretty good.

• January 17, 2012 at 7:42 pmc2710

The game seems nice but as a typical RTS gamer and now BF3 player, it seems ardously slow. Though i intend to finish it

• January 17, 2012 at 9:43 amKinny Riddle

You know, with all this nostalgia stuff, I wouldn’t really mind if they just rename the series as “Onegai Teacher”.

After Chichibu, Saitama (AnoHana) and Kanazawa, Ishikawa (HanaIro), this time it’s Komoro, Nagano’s* turn to receive an influx of otaku tourists.

Komoro – The nearest town to Sakudaira Shinkansen Station, which is shown in this episode.

(Interestingly, Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins were also set in Nagano, but in a different town. So this series may have some link with the previous two, or at least pay even more homage to them. )

• January 17, 2012 at 4:00 pmThe Moondoggie

I had the impression the general consensus was Onegai Sempai… Fits actually.

BTW, this story’s main motif is “romance in summer.” I wonder if we’re going to have to cry manly tears by the end?

• January 17, 2012 at 6:59 pmc2710

Ano himita sure did. Wont be surprised if this does as well. I’d be utterly dissappointed if it does not since it does give me the Ano himita vibes

• January 18, 2012 at 5:46 amKinny Riddle

DOH! I meant “Onegai SENPAI”

This is what happens when one tries to write a post at 3 in the morning. lol

• January 17, 2012 at 9:58 amFlame-X

What’s the release date on the ED single? That song is really addicting.

• January 17, 2012 at 10:04 amFlame-X

Err nvm, Feb. 29th. Gotta wait that long. :(

• January 17, 2012 at 9:14 pmJohn

:( I am with you on the wait.

• January 17, 2012 at 1:49 pmPtolemaios00

The love circle this time is really quite obvious: Ichika < Kaito < Kanna < Tetsuro < Mio
    Chain of the one-way glances.

Also…anyone else notice Mio was naked hugging a stuffed animal when at home? Kind of just skimmed over than.

• January 17, 2012 at 2:01 pmDa5id

Yeah, it was. This is gonna get messy.

• January 17, 2012 at 2:07 pmAex

While Remon is sitting off to the side going “Fu hu hu, dance for me my puppets…” Girl definitely has some serious cute-evil-mastermind vibes going on XD

• January 17, 2012 at 2:25 pmTSouL

Onee-san Chan is such an adorable crybaby

• January 17, 2012 at 2:58 pmtrunkmonkey

<3 Kanna

• January 17, 2012 at 3:07 pmteri

Hehe, I just noticed that they went to H&M!

• January 17, 2012 at 3:40 pmBear

Assuming that this is not just a homage to the Onegai shows but a sequel of sorts, it may be that Ichika is looking for where her parents met (meaning Kei and Muzuho). After this episode and some things she said, I’m leaning toward that explanation.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:00 pmBROOKLYN otaku

…………………………………..Does Korea have animation?????? just wondering

• January 17, 2012 at 7:11 pmCat In The Hat

Does anyone know if at the end he was confessing, and then got rejected. Or was it just not the right time to say it. Or was he just not confessing.

• January 17, 2012 at 7:38 pmAex

I think she thought he was going to confess (and he probably was) but it’s hard to tell if she was rejecting him or just didn’t want him to say it because she’s an alien. I’m leaning towards because she’s an alien and probably scared of getting too close to him.

• January 17, 2012 at 10:02 pmomeganx

Yeah I was confused about that as well, because so far she’s seemed so dense about everything and now she just knew he was gonna confess?
        I think she was saying its too early or the kiss could cause a temporary attraction to whoever does it. I dunno, but any answer doesnt really fit well with her character to me.

• January 18, 2012 at 11:55 am7godeohs

I was also wondering what that was about. I know it doesn’t really matter (this is anime after all), but we don’t know anything about her background and how she learned to react to fit in to the culture, or how she picks up on social cues that would lead her to believe that she knew what was coming next.

• January 17, 2012 at 7:47 pmc2710

I’ve never watched onegai sensei nor do i care bout cliched love plots or what ever. This show’s growing on me and i got no regrets picking up the show.

• January 17, 2012 at 8:48 pmIslidox

Rinon… so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

Great throwback to Onegai! series, but unique in a way that it’s different from its predecessor. Can’t wait to see how the romance develops.

• January 17, 2012 at 9:22 pmgawrshness

intergalactic kissing technology that really made me lol. Good one Divine xD

• January 17, 2012 at 9:53 pmomeganx

Is Kanna gonna be the annoying bi*** who has no chance but keeps cock-blocking the main couple over and over again?!
    Ugh I dont think i have the stomach for it.
    Im hoping she becomes more

• January 17, 2012 at 9:54 pmhaseo0408

Remon acts so much like Morino that gives me shivers the mere though. The love triengle is developing nicely but I woder what is the story behind Tetsuro and Mio, the word he murmured to her while drunk made really curious.

• January 18, 2012 at 7:42 amexia

THIS SHOW IS DAMN GOOD.

They should just rename it “Onegai Alien” for Ichika always healing kaito when he’s about to die from that molecule thing.

Anyone get those onegai teacher vibes when Ichika was wearing the Red Shirt with skirt like Mizuho did a decade ago?

• January 18, 2012 at 3:40 pminnerchihiro

I love shows like this. It is nostalgic; a classic anime feel with some insane production. The good thing about it is that it’s giving the characters enough space to develop and not crowding them with excessive plot points. The best shows, in my opinion of course, are those that have simplicity but also depth. Even in action shows that are seemingly more complex, my favorites are the ones that take a concept and roll with it, not injecting numerous other elements that detract from the story.
    At the same time, however, a plot does need to be present. That’s why I like how Anonatsu has two fronts: the human world and the alien world. Both are interesting and I’m excited to see what happens in them.
    Anonatsu has some really solid storytelling that, in addition to the fantastic production, really makes this series shine. The characters are just great, brought to life by some amazing seiyuu, and more importantly have great chemistry. You can’t help but root for Ichika and Kaito, but also adore Kanna. I agree with the comparisons to Toradora!, and since that’s quite possibly my favorite romantic comedy ever, that’s saying something. I hope the show continues to thrive and I personally can’t wait until next week.

• January 19, 2012 at 12:07 amBeckett

Welp, as everyone has pointed out already, it’s pretty obvious that this show is basically just ripping off Onegai Teacher. Call it homage, call it nostalgia, call it whatever, but it’s reusing old popularity to cash in. USUALLY this would annoy the hell out of me, but since Onegai Teacher is one of my top 5 favorites of all time I find myself not only accepting this state of affairs, but embracing it. If ripping off an older show is what it takes to create something that’s going to make me all <3 <3 <3 every time I watch it, then okay. They certainly picked the right show to copy.

Still, I can't help but feel that this new alien girl is nowhere near as awesome as Mizuho. At least the male lead seems like less of a walking mangina than Kei was.

Fufufufufufufufufu.

• January 19, 2012 at 12:43 amentropy

lol I still remember the comment “So that’s why there’s barely any Tsubasa in Nisemonogatari, she’s in another show!” LOL

• January 20, 2012 at 11:57 amnagi

This is THE anime for me. Yes, yes, the premise was overly used. But the execution, SO FLAWLESS! And the animation may not be Makoto Shinkai level but it gives that aura. And of course, the perfect ED! I was only checking out this show because goddess Nagi will sing the ED but I’M SOOOOOOOO GLAD that the goddess led me the way to this masterpiece. ohhhhhhhhhh just pure love for this show! Definitely at par with Chihayafuru and Nisemonogatari for most awaited episodes per week!