Aquarion EVOL – 04 »« Aquarion EVOL – 01, 02

Aquarion EVOL – 03

OP Sequence

Aquarion EVOL   OP   01 Aquarion EVOL   OP   02 Aquarion EVOL   OP   03
Aquarion EVOL   OP   04 Aquarion EVOL   OP   05 Aquarion EVOL   OP   06
Aquarion EVOL   OP   07 Aquarion EVOL   OP   08 Aquarion EVOL   OP   09

OP: 「君の神話〜アクエリオン第二章」 (Kimi no Shinwa ~Aquarion Dai Ni-shou) by AKINO with bless4
Watch the OP!: Streaming ▼

Aquarion EVOL   03   01 Aquarion EVOL   03   02 Aquarion EVOL   03   03
Aquarion EVOL   03   04 Aquarion EVOL   03   05 Aquarion EVOL   03   06
Aquarion EVOL   03   07 Aquarion EVOL   03   08 Aquarion EVOL   03   09
Aquarion EVOL   03   10 Aquarion EVOL   03   11 Aquarion EVOL   03   12
Aquarion EVOL   03   13 Aquarion EVOL   03   14 Aquarion EVOL   03   15
Aquarion EVOL   03   16 Aquarion EVOL   03   17 Aquarion EVOL   03   18
Aquarion EVOL   03   19 Aquarion EVOL   03   20 Aquarion EVOL   03   21
Aquarion EVOL   03   22 Aquarion EVOL   03   23 Aquarion EVOL   03   24
Aquarion EVOL   03   25 Aquarion EVOL   03   26 Aquarion EVOL   03   27
Aquarion EVOL   03   28 Aquarion EVOL   03   29 Aquarion EVOL   03   30
Aquarion EVOL   03   31 Aquarion EVOL   03   32 Aquarion EVOL   03   33
Aquarion EVOL   03   34 Aquarion EVOL   03   35 Aquarion EVOL   03   36

「トキメキ指数☆急上昇」 (Tokimeki Shisuu ☆ Kyuujoushou)
“Excitement Index ☆ Sudden Rise”

Forget chastity belts, the students at Neo Deava have to overcome the freaken Berlin Wall if they want any chance of hooking up with the opposite sex. It’s well worth the effort though, as there’s a sea of sexually deprived girls on the other side who are craving some mixed unions. I jest of course, but I said back in the one-hour premiere that the feverish start and subsequent mini conclusion would be hard to follow up, so I have to hand it to the writers for using the school’s strict rules against co-ed interactions in any shape or form to drive the comedy in this third episode.

Rather than try and outdo themselves, the writers dialed the tension all the way back and injected silly moments throughout. There was Amata sticking his head up Mikono’s skirt and then “impressing” all the ladies with his ultimate Aquaria dogeza (i.e. prostration) begging for forgiveness — which surprisingly worked. With that angle of approach, the end result was pretty entertaining to watch, especially with the reactions of the teachers, Donar (Suwabe Junichi) and Suomi (Kobayashi Sanae). It wasn’t completely devoid of progression either with Cayenne revealed to be Mikono’s older brother and Andy W. Hall (Toriumi Kousuke) befriending Amata thanks to his stupid ways. We were also better introduced to the other girls in Zessica’s squad, Mix (Fujimura Ayumi) and Sazanka (Nakajima Megumi), who have polar-opposite stances when it comes to mingling with guys. (Hurray for Megumi’s character; Boo for Ayumi’s, at least until someone “mixes” her up in a union with guys.)

If nothing else, this episode was a great example of how to switchover to the school life side of a series and have fun with it while not drastically losing sight of the overarching story. In that sense, we have Shrade (Namikawa Daisuke) made out as a popular yet weak-bodied Element user with the most potential, and Mykage (Nakamura Yuuichi) as a slumbering Shadow Angel whom I presume is the reincarnation of Touma. There was also some foreshadowing on what the supreme commander from Altea, Izumo Kamurogi (Yasumoto Hiroki), might be after but not a whole lot to go on just yet. The most telling bits actually come from the really awesome opening sequence, where we see more of the girl from Amata’s memories whom Jin (Fukushima Jun) also has his sights on and more of the rivalry between Amata and Kagura that sort of supports the idea that they’re the two reincarnated halves of Apollonius. For the time being, all of that is more than enough to keep my interest hooked, so I’m looking forward to seeing how Mikono gets drawn into everything next time. Seeing as she ends up piloting a Vector like Amata, I can’t see her remaining powerless for much longer.

* Full-length images: 02, 03, 13, 19, 23, 35.

ED1.5 Sequence

Aquarion EVOL   ED1.5   01 Aquarion EVOL   ED1.5   02 Aquarion EVOL   ED1.5   03

ED: 「月光シンフォニア」 (Gekkou Symphonia) by AKINO & AIKI from bless4
Watch the ED!: Streaming ▼

Aquarion EVOL   03   Preview 01 Aquarion EVOL   03   Preview 02 Aquarion EVOL   03   Preview 03
January 16, 2012 at 2:45 am
  • January 16, 2012 at 2:57 amCroos

Awesome OP, NTR-ed protagonist, silly moments, Aquaria doing orz, and silly moments what more do we want.

And thanks Divine for the post and full length caps. You can now sleep. But I doubt that you’ll still reply.

• January 16, 2012 at 3:02 amMrRei

I said she wasn’t wearing any pantsu..
    Divine said her whole outfit IS the underwear! D:

• January 16, 2012 at 3:05 amDivine

I also said Zessica is too good for underwear.

• January 16, 2012 at 3:13 amMrRei

That’s a little conflicting then.. If she’s too good to wear them and her entire outfit is underwear, that basically means she’s better off naked!

• January 16, 2012 at 3:15 amDivine

I believe I said her entire outfit is _like_ underwear. Problem solved. :)

• January 16, 2012 at 3:37 amDa5id

Better off naked? Works for me!

• January 16, 2012 at 8:43 amNabi

• January 16, 2012 at 3:50 amCroos

Gahhhh. MrRei your evolving again . I’m so proud of you. ;A;

• January 16, 2012 at 4:27 amMrRei

I’m not a pokemon.. I don’t evolve!

• January 16, 2012 at 8:06 pmXziled

meh… underwear is over rated :p

• January 18, 2012 at 12:57 pmtrunkmonkey

Its.. humm.. swim wear..ya that’s it a she’s on the swim team!!

• January 16, 2012 at 3:08 amfragb85

Amata “wining” the simulation by confusing the AI was hilarious.

Now THIS is the Aquarion I know and love! Silly school hijinks all in the name of training for a giant robot. But with Gender Segregation. All that’s missing is Gen Fudo teaching his “stupid” lessons.

I feel guilty for ever doubting Kawamori. I didn’t really like the characters during the first two episodes. But now that they are displayed in the school life I actually find them entertaining. I was sure I would hate Cayene but thankfully he wasn’t too obnoxious here. Andy is just bro material. Needs more Zessica though.

BTW Divine someone actually pointed this to me: Aquarion EVOL=Aquarion LOVE. I saw what you did there writers!

• January 16, 2012 at 10:16 amCybersteel

Reminds me of the training simulator in Star Trek where you either have to save a ship that had given out a distress call and die or choose to ignore it and live.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:34 amLuxor

That’s the Kobayashi Maru, but I’m afraid I don’t see the connection here. Is Amata making a life or death decision?

• January 16, 2012 at 11:33 amZáresh

Kirk cheated the IA, and that’s how he win over the simulator. Amata did the same, but in his case he didn’t meant to do it. He’s a Kirk, in some ways at least.

• January 16, 2012 at 6:31 pmCybersteel

Was thinking my statement was a little vague but I’m glad someone understood what I meant.

• January 16, 2012 at 6:45 pmBenigmatica

Well, Gen Fudou is actually exists… But he’s just hiding and snooping around various places!

• January 16, 2012 at 3:12 aminuhanyou

A question; have they yet stated who Silvia’s reincarnation is in this new age? I hate that everything is so mixed up now

• January 16, 2012 at 3:16 amDivine

Not as far as I’m aware. Mikono seems to be the most obvious possibility, but isn’t not knowing one of the reasons to keep watching?

• January 16, 2012 at 3:46 amCroos

orz <— if you understand this then your awesome. :)

• January 16, 2012 at 3:48 amCroos

Ops. Sorry.
        This was supposedly a stand along comment ^. >.<

• January 16, 2012 at 3:35 amfragb85

I’m personally leaning on Zessica because she shares some of Silvia’s mannerisms. Obviously they won’t reveal the reincarnations until later. The only who is blatantly obvious right now is Kagura’s resemblance to Apollo but I’m sure there is more to it.

• January 16, 2012 at 4:07 amHagiri

There’s the theory of Amata and Kagura are the two reincarnated halves of Apollonius so you could think of Mikono is 1 of the reincarnated half of Sylvia.

• January 19, 2012 at 10:44 amiron2000

In the official site under Kagura’s profile it is said that his wildness and power is akin to Apollo.
        A hint perhaps?

Amata on the other hand seems pure and innocent (but has the Element power).

I can imagine Amata and Kagura do Fusion to become Apollo and then SSJ3 to Apollonius, lol :P

• January 16, 2012 at 8:56 amDurifto

Mikono is the dark half and also possibly Celiane.
      Zessica is the light half and possibly Sylvia.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:04 ammema

i don’t know who silvia can be. i just hope its not entirely mikono and zesicca is really her reincarnation. to be honest neither of the girls really have a good design like silvia’s :/

• January 16, 2012 at 10:10 ammema

i just hope they DO NOT change silvia’s design like they did in that movie scene. i know its been 12000 but do not change silvia’s face if characters do live their past lives.

• January 16, 2012 at 3:32 amclsg

really being tied to a chair & stare on that “behind” http://randomc.net/image/Aquarion%20EVOL/Aquarion%20EVOL%20-%2003%20-%20Large%2007.jpg unbelieveable?

really yet it feel torture yea right if happen to me i would refer the Lacus version.

• January 16, 2012 at 3:39 amDa5id

…is that Inori?

• January 16, 2012 at 7:54 amMR.KLAC

who inori?

besides getting eye torture to “stare” at behind really who came up with it?

• January 16, 2012 at 9:18 amalabaster

Nah Inori’s flat chested. Maybe its Manna.xD

• January 16, 2012 at 3:36 amDa5id

“Okay, I’ll watch one more episode, but I’ll probably just drop it after that.”

These were my thoughts going into this episode. The whole show is above and beyond my expectations that were based on the last series. The art style has greatly improved, the opening and endings have gone from slightly catchy to phenomenal.

Can’t say much for the characters yet, though they do show promise. The villains are also human (or at least look human, if I’m missing something), and aren’t just brooding and planning in their secret lair waiting to strike like the Shadow Angels were (I think I remember some of them not even doing anything). Anyway, can’t wait for next week. Were more pilots shall unite!

,,,my god, I can’t imagine the staff has fun cleaning those pilot seats after every use.

• January 16, 2012 at 3:55 amGermanguy

Well, looks like (so far) that this Wing Dude, is a bit Egoist. He only cares for Mikodo-san.. And Ruin the Simulation fight. No Wonder his Buddies will have a chat with him

• January 16, 2012 at 4:11 amHagiri

If Amata had Apollo’s personality then the Berlin wall would be like nothing to him.

• January 16, 2012 at 4:18 amOri

Maybe that part went to Kagura.

When all is said and done Kagura does look A LOT like Apollo too.

• January 16, 2012 at 8:55 amDurifto

And Amata looks more like Apollonius.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:46 amcyberdemon

even without it, he has freaking wings on his feet. why not just FLY over the wall?

• January 16, 2012 at 4:38 ammagnuskn

Definitely the most promising anime since Macross Frontier. Well, no wonder, since the writing team is pretty much the same.

After a few years, another anime to feverishly look forward to each week. :)

• January 16, 2012 at 6:06 amc2710

this’s the 2nd anime this season to show an “upskirt” shot that highly suggests that there’s nothing under there. 1st was nise-

and a wall aptly named BERLIN…. that speaks alot

• January 16, 2012 at 7:24 amRex

Vandread called, they want their plot back.

• January 16, 2012 at 7:37 amBass.EXE

I think they got the wrong number, then.

• January 16, 2012 at 8:16 ammasso

I’m loving the special attack of this episode. Loving it, looks like I’ll be following this series all the way.

Still, the songs so far were not growing on me like the original Aquarion’s.

• January 16, 2012 at 8:52 amjrj

so Berlin wall?! I guess it will get cracked at some point?

that ultimate orz was the highlight of the episode… couldn’t believe him pulled that off… and is the cat really reading Mikono’s heart? if so, then she is already fallen for him :3

so it seems this reincarnation business is much more complicated than the last time… it is likely that Amata and Kaguya are the two halves of Apollonius, but there is also a possibility that Amata simply inherited the “solar wing”, where Kaguya is the reincarnation of Apollo…

As for the girl side… it is way too early to tell who is who, though I want to see Zessica put up a fight with Mikono on winning over Amata first!! and someone please slap some sense into Mix… Yuri is fun to watch, but not fun to do! :3

can’t wait for next week… and please let us have another awesome special attack as “ultimate orz”!!

ps. is it just me or that scar face guy gives Fudo Gen’s vibe more and more? hopefully he will take over the command soon.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:49 amcyberdemon

he probably IS Gen Fudo

• January 17, 2012 at 5:31 pmSuppa Tenko

I do believe that even if Aquarion didn’t do the orz, all of the AIs should have been wiped out. That was clearly a Bullet Dive from Prototype! And as dictated, Bullet Dives are suppose to wipe out everything on the block.

BTW Needs more Apollo.

• January 16, 2012 at 9:01 amErif

posts… so… short…

I should probably go watch the first episode

• January 16, 2012 at 9:11 amthe old times

just wanna comment about the picture banner.. reminds me of the good old randomc… hehehe

• January 16, 2012 at 10:52 amDivine

I don’t know how many people noticed, but I actually recreated this one and rotated it 180°.

• January 16, 2012 at 11:03 amDa5id

You’re right, I did not notice that.

• January 16, 2012 at 11:07 amDa5id

Whoops, that came out disrespectful. The banner looks great.

• January 16, 2012 at 5:12 pmJustinnnnnn

Nice banner! Always happy to see it be re-posted once in a while!

• January 16, 2012 at 9:52 amRyouichi

Oh my, had a hard time watching the orz portion xD. I feel so embarrassed just by watching it.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:04 amleokiko

Awesome chapter as always.

And to whoever isn’t watching this: At least watch the OPENING and ENDING. They are both awesome.

• January 16, 2012 at 10:23 amKickingFish

i cant decide if i like mikono or zessica better damn

• January 16, 2012 at 12:01 pmBeedle

Hn.. so we’ve seen a robot suplex, and now a robot orz…

what others are we missing? XD

OP seems to heavily suggest a Mikono/Amata/Zessica triangle in the works (and personally, I’m rooting for Zessica, even if she’s unlikely to win).

Anyways, since I’m enjoying this show so far, should I also watch the first Aquarion? or are the two series drastically different (theme-wise, anyways)?

• January 16, 2012 at 12:20 pmleokiko

The first series is not AWESOME, BEST MECHA ANIME EVER, it’s ”good”. By that: It has it’s flaws, but the battles are entertaining and the soundtrack is awesome. You should watch it ^^

• January 16, 2012 at 1:14 pmBeedle

any series you could compare it to (besides this one xD)?

• January 17, 2012 at 12:11 amHagiri

For over the top Super Robot Action, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann !!!

• January 17, 2012 at 5:41 pmleokiko

Or Vandread ^^

• January 22, 2012 at 12:10 amBreak

i didnt watch the first season. is it okay to only watcjh the movie? the serie sitself is kidna hard to get my hands on cuz its licensed in america i guess..

• January 16, 2012 at 12:06 pmSeishun Otoko

Ran-I mean-Sazanka rocking the ✭KIRA✭ pose!
    Another great episode and epic OP. Can’t wait to hear the full version of Kimi no Shinwa. It’s gonna have a spot in my playlist for a very long time.
    Amata and Kagura probably represent the soul and physical halves of Apollonius. The more interesting question is who might be the reincarnation of Silvia? Still can’t really see the feisty/bitchy Silvia in Mikono and Zesicca might actually be closer to that description.

• January 16, 2012 at 2:15 pmDragonShego

I read some comments, and people keep saying that Zessica is connected to Silvia.
    Really, the idea of two reincarnation of Silvia isn’t that bad, but i think you are forgetting who is the other main character in the whole “Sousei No Aquarion” history, with Apollo and Silvia-Sirius: I mean Reika.
    Zessica is with no doubt Reika’s reincarnation. and we will even have the triangle of the beginning: Apollonius-Celiane-Scorpius; Apollo-Silvia-Reika (remember the oav); and Amata-Mikono-Zessica
    I read a lot of opinions in other forums/FB pages and sites and all people came to some results:
    Amata is the good side of Apollo; Kagura the dark one
    Mikono is Silvia, Zessica is Reika, Andy is probably Pierre (both pervs xD) ; Mix is Tsugumi (who was the yuri character in the 1st serie); Cayenne is Mikono’s brother so he could be Sirius, but he reminds me a lot of Glen. And there’s Shrade who is phisically similar to Sirius. So I think Sirius’ reincarnation is off limits right now xD
    Well, Kawamori likes to mess a lot with his fans, for sure -_-” xD

• January 16, 2012 at 6:48 pmmema

thb, if anyone is reika it is mikono with her self pitying and about how she ducks. if there has to be reika character then it can be her. cause zesicca seems too badass to be a weak person like reika was.

• January 16, 2012 at 7:32 pmfragb85

I seriously dobubt that Reika could be Zessica. For one thing Zessica is nowhere as depressing as Reika. There are still more characters we haven’t been introduced to so we shall see.

Although the ED does provide some possible evidence on who Zessica’s reincarnation is. Note Zessica’s reflection and compare it to this picture. So yeah…

• January 17, 2012 at 1:30 amWhatsht

I don’t think personality is kept by the soul, look at Apollo, he was Apollonius, but he wasn’t all that heroic, he was like an animal. I think the personality is due to the environment they were reincarnated to, Mikono was powerless and always kept at home, that would explain her low self esteem.

• January 16, 2012 at 2:22 pmUngas123

Pierre’s reincarnation is probably Andy because of his perversion and his bro-ness
    Reika’s reincarnation is probably Cayenne because of his negative Element
    if Reika isn’t Cayenne’s reincarnation, then it’s Jun Lee because of his Spirit Photography

i hope Rena is still alive in Deeva even if 12,000 years has passed. She’s a vampire
    —–
    the other dimension is probably colonized Atlantis judging from the sound

• January 16, 2012 at 2:29 pmSonofSun

I don’t think so. I agree with DragonShego.
      Andy is for sure Pierre’s reincarnation, but why are you saying that Cayenne is Reika’s reincarnation? ._. And Jun lee??? As Cayenne??
      Nope, I have to remind you that Reika is a MAIN character (as we all seen in the OAVs), so I think Zessica is Reika’s Reincarnation, too. Cayenne is probably Glen, or Sirius.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:57 amHara

We can see a loli girl with white hair in the opening.
      They don’t really look alike but there might be a connection !

• January 19, 2012 at 10:58 amiron2000

That Crea girl is shrouded in mystery, nothing on her except for her picture in the official site.

• January 16, 2012 at 2:51 pmexia

Mikono has no pantsu as well.

• January 19, 2012 at 10:47 amiron2000

Theres a pic of Nakajima Megumi’s character doing the ‘kira’ pose on the official site.
      Just like your avatar :P

• January 16, 2012 at 4:47 pmR

Kurahana Chinatsu’s character designs are looking amazing in that ED. I never watched Utapri (for obvious reasons), but Aquarion EVOL? Yes, please.

• January 16, 2012 at 8:14 pmAudric

Remember where you are. This is Aquarion. Even the apologies are epic.

• January 16, 2012 at 11:43 pmDa5id

4 guys, 4 girls…and 100% chance of everyone hooking up at least once by the end of the series.

• January 16, 2012 at 11:56 pmnael10

Aquarion for me is like ummm ehhh vandread i guess the fusion of a girl and a male but in vandread the fusion is only with a male and a female 2 persons only! HERE total of 4! hoho

• January 17, 2012 at 12:16 amTrombe

%oo ridiculous and yet too fabulous, i like it!

• January 17, 2012 at 12:17 amTrombe

it was a “too” //

• January 17, 2012 at 2:32 amWhatsht

Those flowers in the OP reminds me of the Tree of Life that died in the prequel.

Looks like Amata have met Aquarion Evol long ago.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:52 amsixfeetunder

I really like the anime. I think it’s good but they really need to scrape off that song when the Union happens. It gets me all the time when I hear it, makes me laugh my head off. It’s like a song from Sailormoon or some 8 year old heroin cartoon. The name too is funny. The Love Attack?(First episode) I mean C’MON by just watching the anime I can already tell it’s for ages 16 and above so at least make the name less childish and that triangular thing which comes out at the end of the attack.

Good story, weird music, weird animation but fine with me, weird names.

• January 17, 2012 at 4:54 amsixfeetunder

*weird robot fight animation

• January 17, 2012 at 4:56 amsixfeetunder

I love it when Divine said, “there’s a sea of sexually deprived girls on the other side who are craving some mixed unions”. I can’t help but laugh a bit. Nice going there Divine. Good choice of words.

• January 17, 2012 at 5:50 amHara

I can’t help thinking that this love-at-first-sight between Mikono & Amata reminding of Appolonius & Céliane is too fishy to be true. It’s too easy, it’s too obvious.
    What if Mikono was something like the other half of Amata’s soul ? Ok I recognize they don’t really match as Appolonius’ reincarnation but… I can’t believe they are the long lost lovers. The hint is given much too early. There must be something else.

• January 17, 2012 at 6:04 amHara

What’s buggin me even more is that Kagura’s chasing after Mikono. So she really might be Celiane. But, craaaaaap. That would be lame.
      And what about the other-girl-we-don’t-know-anything-about ? The actress ?

• January 19, 2012 at 10:55 amiron2000

We do know her name is Silvia de Alicia.

She sings.
        Amata seems to know her.
        Flying to the skies, through a dimension gate?
        Embraced by Aquarion, a part of it?

Seen on holograms in Altair, a galactic songtress? :P
        Or she originally came from there.

Or just another reincanation.

Well, it will surely be revealed later on.

• January 17, 2012 at 12:22 pmSora no Kaze

Just wondering… is the show really only going to be 13 episodes. I thought I was going to get 26 episodes of Sousei Gattai for sure. Seriously. I thought I would lol. Also, agree with the notion that Amata and Kagura are 2 halfs of Apollonius reincarnation or in the very least if this was the case Kagura is Apollo reincarnated (his human form 12,000) while Amata is Apollonius reincarnated… argh it’s hard to explain in words for me at the moment being very jet lagged… what I’m trying to say is his shadow angel reincarnation and human reincarnation was split into two beings. After all, I can’t really think that Apollonius had a dark half.

Also, I’m wondering if Sylvie and Silvius were both reincarnated, despite being half reincarnations? Or did they unite into one again?

• January 17, 2012 at 12:24 pmSora no Kaze

P.S.

Can’t wait to see our reincarnated Rena XP.

• January 17, 2012 at 11:16 pmChuam

Wasn’t going to watch this period but seeing that orz I’m reconsidering. Dumb reason I know.

• January 18, 2012 at 12:54 amsixfeetunder15

Who’s the author of this anime again? Sorry I missed out from a lot of things.

• January 19, 2012 at 10:38 amiron2000

Altair compared to the Shadow Angels are much technological advanced and less mythical.

Altair and Vega.
    The 2 worlds.
    The mother star?
    Is Altair the original Earth?

I suppose references and speculations can be made from the opening.

Been seeing a lot of that triangle on a stick symbol, on books, grave markers, on window grilles.

Suomi looks as if she knows nothing.

Amata, repressed memories or altered memory?
    Interference by who or what?

Amata grew up as an Element among non-Element.
    Mikono grew up a non-Element among Elements.
    Opposites but both lonely people.
    Amata found his place but Mikono…

Wonder will Paperbag Shoujo be just a background character.

Why is Amata’s vector shown on screen in his cockpit?

LOL! I would like to see the DOGEZA in SRW!

I suppose the hologram girl and the girl in Amata’s memory is Alicea?
    Is she an angel, a personified version of Aquarion?

I wonder if it is Gen Fudo who called the Commander to sortie Type-F in the first ep.

Many things to think of :P

• January 19, 2012 at 11:05 amiron2000

lol, on the official site the 9 volumes ‘Bru-lay’ & DVD are already planned.
    Prices, tokuten and release dates.

Never paid attention to this before but is this usual practice?

• January 22, 2012 at 6:19 amThe Story You Don’t Know

I’m really loving this. I know it’s early but I do believe that the initial plot is a lot better and more solid than the first series, except they’re not fighting godly beings. I mean, the characters are quite more likeable. But that’s just my opinion. If I say that Aquarion EVOL is better than Guilty Crown, then it is a fact.

• July 2, 2012 at 2:03 pmDa5id

Oh lord…hindsight sure is 20/20.

• March 3, 2012 at 1:42 pm8 passenger cars

Excellent issues altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

• January 16, 2012 at 4:53 pmmasso

Aquarion is similar to Macross 7 in so many ways. (with real robot instead of super robot)

Phase one – Holy shit, the animation quality, the song, the weird robot fight concept. Kawamori-sama
    Phase two – Uhhhh… new song? new plot next episode may be? WTF Kawamori.
    Phase three – Second half, everything goes to eleventy. Tight plots, more songs, more battles, sweet end games. Kawamori, you bastard, you did it again. People divided into either a)Best anime ever camp or b) mediocrity of a series camp.