Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD – 10 (END) »« Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD – 08

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OF THE DEAD – 09

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   01 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   02 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   03
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   04 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   05 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   06
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   07 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   08 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   09
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   10 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   11 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   12
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   13 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   14 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   15
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   16 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   17 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   18
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   19 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   20 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   21
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   22 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   23 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   24
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   25 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   26 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   27
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   28 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   29 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   30
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   31 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   32 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   33
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   34 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   35 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   36
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   37 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   38 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   39

「ああ、マイダーリンはロクデナシ」 (Aa, Mai Dārin wa Rokudenashi)
“Ah, My Good-For-Nothing Darling”

This week, Ayumu meets a busty, red-headed doujinshi artist by the name of Naegleria Nebiros (Koshimizu Ami), or Nene for short. While I’m generally skeptical about adding characters this late in the season, I have only one thing to say about Nene-san: Ayumu, you had better add her to your harem. Do it, DO IT NOW!!

Ahem. So after a call with Dai-sensei (awww, she finally got out of the bath…though I’m okay with this too), Ayumu gets tipped off that there’s someone on Earth who is a match for Chris – the aforementioned Nene. What I found interesting here was the glimpse we received into the Underworld. Forgive me for having grown up in a very WASPy area (though that’s not going to last for long. Yay demographic shifts!), but when I heard “Underworld,” I assumed it was an unpleasant place to be, something that Sera’s cooking seemed to leed credence to. Yet, now we see it, and the Underworld is beautiful. This, combined with what we’ve seen of Virie – vast rooms with dark foreboding gothic architecture – and the fact that it was Virie that invaded the Underworld, would seem to call into question which side are the bad guys in this little confrontation.

Speaking of, I didn’t even realize there was a confrontation between Virie and the Underworld! Maybe Haruna and the other’s blasé attitude about living together made me forget, but I don’t remember that being mentioned before. Still, more interesting than that was Yuu’s passing mention of the “Megalo System.” This is highly intriguing to me. Masou shoujo fight the megalo, but so do the denizens of the Underworld, as we saw in season one with Yukinori’s tonkotsu ramen soup, and Sera’s & Saras’ violin playing. Yet the megalo pour from the underworld, as we saw at the end of season one. What am I missing here? Could it be that this disaster the King of the Night caused created the Megalo System, filling the Underworld with megalo and turning it into the dark place I had originally imagined? And to what purpose? Well, the two sides seem to be on relatively good terms now, at least from what we’ve seen. Hmmm…

Anyway, back to the episode at hand. One of the two other big things from this episode was the absolute onslaught of deredere Sarasvati was offering up. I had no idea that she could make faces like this, but oh Madoka-sama, I’m glad I found out. I’m not sure what triggered this change, but I can’t say it’s totally out of left field – she has been calling him “my darling” for a while now. Maybe how little she has been seeing him for a while just built up until she decided to do adorable stuff like taking that indirect kiss she wanted. My heart, it can’t take dere of this magnitude!

Then there was the whole doujinshi drawing thing with Nene. First of all, Nene being an big-breasted narcoleptic fujoshi was quite a treat to see, especially since it led to an epic tearful freakout from Haruna, and the obligatory bodily damage for Ayumu that such a thing can only result in. But while I originally thought that Nene was going to be silly and useless, it turns out that she’s quite the sweet girl. Drawing that manga about what would have happened had Seventh Abyss gotten the happy ending they so wanted…that’s a sweet tribute to her old friends.

Two last quick things. No, wait, actually three. One, it seems like Ayumu being late for Saras’ show was a self-inflicted problem. He could have easily asked Nene to go at any time, and he did promise Saras that he’d go to the concert first, so that should have taken precedence. Fortunately, this didn’t end up being a problem with Saras. Two, the thing at the end where Nene and Chris were suddenly out drinking together? O.O This is just further evidence for me Chris-isn’t-really-evil theory. Finally, the objective, analytical storyteller in me wants to say that this episode wasn’t particularly well constructed, with two unrelated storylines – one of them which emerged fairly abruptly just this episode – only clashing because the protagonist inflicted the difficulty on himself. That said, so many interesting things happened, and the feelings of all the characters involved were so earnest that I truly enjoyed this episode quite a lot. I feel like I shouldn’t let them off so easily, but…well, it’s alright. I’ll let it slide this time.

tl;dr: @StiltsOutLoud – Virie is dark, the Underworld is bright, Saras is deredere, & Nene is busty as hell. Hey, I sorta rhymed! Almost. (sorta) #korezon

Random thoughts:

• Wow, the King of the Knight used to cut quite the dashing, heroic figure. It’s interesting to see that, since we know exactly how far he fell. It also punctuates how hard it was for Yuu to do what she did at the end of Season one.
  • Wow, Anderson-kun really lost his cool when Ayumu asked about Nene. Though seeing how she is, I don’t blame him. Probably he was featured as a character in one of her BL doujinshi at some point. *shudder*
  • So Ayumu is the “Dark Lord of Lechery“? You haven’t watched enough anime, Haruna. Not by a long shot.
  • Ayumu’s tastes in delusions are starting to worry me. What’s with that backpack, Ayumu -_- On the upside, this week’s mousou Yuu was Hocchan! Always a good thing, at least if you’re trying to convince Divine to tune in :3
  • Nene said she was willing, Ayumu. GET HER INTO YOUR HAREM. DO IT. DO IT RIGHT NAO!!
  • Wait, Original Yuu draws BL doujinshi too? Do not want!!

Full-size images: 12

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   Preview 01 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   Preview 02 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka OF THE DEAD   09   Preview 03
May 31, 2012 at 9:43 pm
  • May 31, 2012 at 9:45 pmhaseo0408

How is this possible!? New girls just rain down this guy!. Am I the only jelous to death of this bastard´s awsome harem!?.

• May 31, 2012 at 11:11 pmStilts

No sir, you are not. Not by a long shot.

*is definitely not hiding a pitchfork behind his back*

• June 1, 2012 at 1:30 amYou know, for kids!

• June 5, 2012 at 12:34 amStranger

Tough to decide who has the best harem between Aikawa and Araragi.

• May 31, 2012 at 9:47 pmMasterDragonKnight

Dere-dere Saras is so moe!

There is a severe lack of Yukinori this episode, though.

• June 1, 2012 at 9:23 amShadow74

This episode satisfied me of Sarasvati dere-side. Is everything I need for this season? Nooo, of course not!!! XD jajajajaja
      Nene was lethal, oh my god I think my dark side is getting worse, lol XD.

• June 5, 2012 at 8:52 amkurochan

Well I don’t really mind the lack of Yukinori, since she got a LOT of screen time in previous episodes. I’m really happy they focus on Saras (well kinda) in this episode since that’s my wish ever since she confess to Ayumu! I hope they will give us more Saras deredere moment in later episodes too XD

• May 31, 2012 at 9:53 pmewok40k

Stilts, you can be forgiven for not noticing cold war between Virie and Underworld – after all Ayumu was surprised as well!
    Well endowned doujin artists FTW! especially when they land on your back1 (makes me remember one episode from my life… and NO I AM NOT TELLING WHAT IT WAS!)
    Ultra deredere Saras FTW! the scene where she steals indirect kiss was supremely adorable!
    Old enemies as drinking buddies FTW!

• May 31, 2012 at 11:11 pmStilts

…okay, but seriously, what happened with you that one time? >:3

• June 1, 2012 at 2:28 amewok40k

OK it was few years ago when I was young and tended to hang out wit RL people more… anyway when a bunch of friends of mixed genders ended up in a swimming pool, somebody suggested underwater breathholding contest… and one of the girls laid down on my back pressing her assets against it “to help me stay under” – needless to say I won the competition in spades (I was too happy to remember about need for breathing…) – to the comments about illegal doping from my defeated rivals…

• June 1, 2012 at 11:32 amStilts

Fair enough! And I didn’t even expect you to answer, haha

• May 31, 2012 at 9:57 pmSilivious

Sad thing is this is ending in one more episode, or so ANN says. =(

• May 31, 2012 at 10:17 pmbertman4

Good news is that there will be an episode 11 in Blur-ray with, IIRC, comic volume 6. And the story? Ayumu becomes the invisible man. OMG!

• May 31, 2012 at 10:11 pmDovahkiinGGGGG

I want to take Chris on a date <3

• June 1, 2012 at 12:50 amShouhei

Yeah, she’d make a great drinking buddy.

• May 31, 2012 at 10:20 pmAlec

I’m enjoying the anime as a guilty pleasure.
    I just don’t like the direction this anime took. The first half of the first season was really good ; it had substance and ambition. But the second half, with the introduction of the new girl, ruined it. When the second season was announced, I was really excited. I expected it to rebound from that terrible second half that almost didn’t have any substance, and continue to amaze us again. But it didnt — It pretty much just picked up where the terrible second half left off.

This anime could’ve been more than just a romantic-harem-comedy anime — Or a guilty pleasure.
    This anime still makes me laugh. I just wish the creators put atleast some effort to make this series better -_-

• May 31, 2012 at 10:23 pmFantomOmega

All the revelations this episode provided was interesting but got broadsided (to me) by Sarasvati not only being nice, forward and did not use ANY of her usual “harsh words of affection” OR made any references to Ayumu’s rear end and was not angry in the slightest when he was late to the concert even going so far as to be understanding and not afraid to tell him her feelings or her desire for a (indirect) kiss, just wow…

Of all the girls she is the only one that seems open to “sharing” Ayumu and not involve herself in those petty jealousy/possession antics (I’m looking at you Haruna!)

All I need to see is Saras bring her ‘A game’ and it’s all over for the “competition” beyond Sarasvati and Yukinori at least

Yuu seem “neutral” I wonder if that will change? oh right the plot, wonderful! I cant hate Chris no matter how hard I tried, she haven’t done anything really evil…yet and where is Mr “my doctor told me not to over elaborate my comments” while spewing up a fountain of blood gone?

• May 31, 2012 at 10:24 pmbertman4

Like Stilts, I found the Underworld vs Virie to be a bombshell. I’m only on the second light novel but some of those hints are in there as early as when Tomonori first shows up. Remember when Sera was ordered to assassinate Eu? The reason was that Eu was the cause of the increased Megalo attacks. There is a definite connection between the Underworld and the Megalos. We’ve just been missing some of the hints because of all the harem goodness. Clearly Virie, or at least some of the folks in it, are not very nice.

• May 31, 2012 at 10:26 pmXin

Chris turned Ayumu into a lolicon and our poor Eu got sucked into his new delusional tastes. Bad, bad Ayumu. And damn you for eternity while I’m at it for having the best harem ever.

Its hard for this show to do any wrong for me…even the “weaker” episodes are awesome. All the characters are so great that it doesn’t matter what ridiculous plot, or not plot, they get shoved into and they still make it hilarious and heartwarming in some way. Getting little sprinkles of plot the past couple eps. makes it even better.

Oh yea, also disappoint with lack of any Yukinori!

• May 31, 2012 at 11:15 pmStilts

I approve of this message

• May 31, 2012 at 10:31 pmBeedle

First of all, Nene being an big-breasted epileptic fujoshi was quite a treat to see…

I think the adjective you’re looking for is narcoleptic xD

But yeah, dere-overload from Saras. She just jumped up to the top of my rankings D: I wonder if Sera will ever display this much dere, too.

• May 31, 2012 at 11:16 pmStilts

*ninja edits*

What ever are you talking about… *whistles innocently*

(Thanks :D)

• June 1, 2012 at 9:37 amBeedle

Ninja on Stilts; as long as it’s not a certain Vampire Ninja, I guess o_-

Also, rewatched this ep with my earphones, and just noticed that during that scene where Sera, Yuu, and Haruna confronted Ayumu, both Sera AND Yuu were glaring at him (based on the sound).

Ohohohoho, Yuu, Yuu, Yuu~ :D

• May 31, 2012 at 10:49 pmZephyr

COME TO THE FRONT IF YOU WANT TO DIE!

• May 31, 2012 at 10:52 pmbakakubi

Wow, I was a actually stuck on who to root for, but Saras just instantly won my vote after this episode. Go Saras! Ayumu you lucky bastard!

• May 31, 2012 at 10:59 pmThe_Magus_Killer

It’s not just butt love anymore, it’s true love. The Ayumu x Sarasvati ship has sailed. *I’m such a sucker for indirect kissing scenes*

In an alternate future where Sarasvati and Ayumu are marrried:

Zombie-Vampire-Ninja!Daughter: ‘ka-san, how did you fall in love with ‘tou-san?

Hot-Mom!Saras: at first we were (o)shiriai, but we eventually fell in love *smirks*

Dad!Ayumu: *washing dishes* Saras, why are you groping and staring at my posterior?

Hot-Mom!Saras: Just reminiscing the good old days, my Damn Darling!~ *red eyes flashing*

• May 31, 2012 at 11:06 pmAn

Chris may not be evil. But evil or not, when someone puts you on a curse, and you’re finally able to breaks free from it, there’s really no other things to do than claim what is your right; It’s Payback Time!
    Of course vengeance and protagonist are two things rarely sit on the same bench.

Chris is a high school teacher, Nene is a doujinshi artist. Two elite warriors from two nations yet they live a lowly life instead of a luxurious one. lol
    Life on earth is harsh indeed.

• May 31, 2012 at 11:18 pmStilts

I think you’ll find that’s what usually happens to elite warriors after the war is done.

…shit, it just got too real up in here, didn’t it? Quick, look – the mousou Yuus are stripping! *scampers away*

• May 31, 2012 at 11:51 pmTingster013

Why do I always think of butt love when Ayumu and Saras have interaction with each other?

• June 1, 2012 at 1:08 pmSuppa Tenko

Because oshiriai(acquaintance) is based of of shiri-ai(butt love).

• June 1, 2012 at 12:12 amshageki

LOVE250%!!!!!!

• June 1, 2012 at 12:53 amQwert

You can tell Saras is getting serious about when she drops the “piece of shit” from “my darling”.

• June 1, 2012 at 1:43 amcshin9

Now the header is back to good old ZnT.

• June 1, 2012 at 2:29 amRyuunosuke808

Ise could learn a thing or two from Ayumu XD

• June 1, 2012 at 2:44 amRyuuzaki21

in making harem.. and also full of awesome girls.

• June 3, 2012 at 1:02 ambakakubi

if you follow the LN, Ise’s not so far behind, hell I’d say he’s actually WAY ahead.

• June 1, 2012 at 2:45 amCrook

“Japanese publisher Fujimi Shobo’s official Twitter account for the comedy franchise Is This a Zombie? confirmed on Wednesday that next week’s episode of the television anime series Is This a Zombie? of the Dead is also the last episode. The account indicated that after the 10th and final episode airs, the anime’s official website will have a “super, super, super important announcement.”"

I got this straight from Animenewsnetwork. Though it ends last week, at least we may get a treat. Another season, or a movie? Though that would be kinda optimistic. Ah well, we’ll get something is all I know.

• June 1, 2012 at 2:52 amCrook

Another option being a split cour, which would immediately explain the lack of plot this season.

• June 1, 2012 at 5:13 amMasterDragonKnight

Oh, so Divine is also a fan of Hocchan? ^^

On another note, what character/series is our current banner from? She looks familiar, but I cannot identify her.

• June 1, 2012 at 6:07 amthenewhorde

Louise from Zero no Tsukaima. This is one of random curiousity’s original banner from way back in the day where there weren’t as many of us on RC. for nostalgic i guess.

• June 1, 2012 at 11:54 amCherrie

Yes it was, but not anymore! =O

• June 1, 2012 at 11:34 amStilts

Divine wuvs Hocchan. You heard it here first!

And yeah, I’m getting some heavy nostalgia from the Louise banner. KuguRie tsunderes were all the rage during my most formative years as an anime fan. And then came Taiga :3

That reminds me, I need to finish off the last season of Shana…

• June 1, 2012 at 12:49 pmDivine

Yeah, Horie Yui is still my favorite female seiyuu. She’s incapable of aging IRL too.

• June 1, 2012 at 2:12 pmMasterDragonKnight

A wild Divine appeared!

What should Stilts do?
        - Battle
        - Item
        - Switch
        - Run

• June 1, 2012 at 3:07 pmStilts

> Item
        >> Rope
        *Ties down Divine and forces him to watch korezon Season 2*

It was super effective! (I hope?)

• June 1, 2012 at 7:52 pmSkribulous

Of course, she’s a member of the Forever 17 Goddesses Club.

• June 1, 2012 at 6:29 amMirakurun

Saras is such girlfriend material. where can i meet a girl like her ;; i like that her love got more serious in this episode, but it felt so sudden. were earlier episodes just fillers or did the anime skip one or two things?

• June 1, 2012 at 6:37 am0927123

Saras hnnngggg…

• June 1, 2012 at 7:28 amEDEN

I think my heart exploded with dere when Saras said “hmm” during the indirect kiss….explOSION

• June 1, 2012 at 7:49 amUnajuuphile

Saras is Da BEST!!

• June 1, 2012 at 9:36 amShadow74

Normally, I hate most of the vampires in the anime, are far from the original scheme of a vampire, but I still like some. In this series, I do not care at all the differences to the original scheme, all vampire-ninja are great. ¡¡¡I love Seraphim, Yuki and Sarasvati, a lot!!!, XD.
    Do you think I need to get out more? lol XD.
    unfortunately I think that if (: <)

• June 1, 2012 at 11:38 amStilts

Agreed. I generally dislike vampires, largely due to what Twilight did to them (so sparkly, and so anti-feminist!), but here the whole vampire thing is largely incidental. I hardly remember it, and instead focus on how awesome as characters Yukinori, Sera, and Sarasvati are. And hoo-boy, they are great!

• June 1, 2012 at 9:39 amLoL

Why no one says anything about dai sensei, her pajamas and her sexy hot naughty voice? It’s so ggghhgnngh

• June 1, 2012 at 12:42 pmmark

cause theres Koshimizu Ami

• June 1, 2012 at 10:09 amShadow74

Since the previous episode, now I see clearly the attacks of jealousy hidden behind the blows of Seraphim to Ayumo, to do perverted things.
    It’s great, but not for the sake of Ayumo, lol XD
    Seraphim do not fool me, this “http://randomc.net/image/Kore%20wa%20Zombie%20Desu%20ka/Kore%20wa%20Zombie%20Desu%20ka%20OF%20THE%20DEAD%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2015.jpg”
    is what bothers you “http://randomc.net/image/Kore%20wa%20Zombie%20Desu%20ka/Kore%20wa%20Zombie%20Desu%20ka%20OF%20THE%20DEAD%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2023.jpg”
    . XD

• June 1, 2012 at 3:43 pmAyumu-you-lucky-bastard

Saras became soo cute in this episode (not that she already wasn’t but the dere-dere just came out directly). And I died laughing when Sera almost sliced Ayumu’s head clean through. Mainly because in moments like that the character always manages to catch it and hold on to it for their life….Ayumu completely missed XD

• June 1, 2012 at 3:58 pmjingoi

I like ecchi but where’s the plot?

• June 1, 2012 at 6:56 pmSeishun Otoko

Red head + big boobs + Narcolepsy = Win Win Win!!!
    Damn, now I can’t decide who’s my favorite Korezom girl :/

• June 1, 2012 at 7:17 pmNymphetamine2791

This was probably one of their better episodes in the series. I loved how assertive Sarasvati is. I hate when people are too timid to express their true emotions in a series (of course I know that’s just character development, but it still drives me nuts >_<) so seeing her take the initiative and seeing Ayumu respond to it in the good-guy way he is made it enjoyable for me to watch. On top of that, the humor of meeting Nene was great and don't even get me started on the surprise we had at the end of the episode XD.

• June 1, 2012 at 9:37 pmAdvent

Everytime it comes up that Yuu has such a sad history, or the part a few episodes back where she wondered if it were better if she weren’t born, or when she holds up super heartwarming notes, she totally wins me over. Haruna is crazy fun, and Tomonori is great… but man, Yuu has really pulled ahead. This episode even was more about Yuu and her hapiness than Saras’.

• June 1, 2012 at 9:40 pmAdvent

PS – Dai-sensei would be the ultimate choice though, personally. Too bad she is too good for any of us…

• June 1, 2012 at 10:12 pm004samro

If they can get Yui Horie, Ayako Kawasumi and Rie Kugimiya all voicing Eu in the same scene…. HNNGGGGGG!!

Also, deredere Saras FTW! The only downside is there was no Yukinori for the second week. >.<

• June 1, 2012 at 11:55 pmRyner

Man this series and Infinite Stratos are the only ones whom I loved all the harem members and actually want the show to end with an epic harem ending and not the tragic pick one girl out of the awesome harem.

I mean come on! You can say harem animes are common, but you really cant say that harem animes with harem endings are common as well, they are actually rare! Almost most of harem shows always ends with the guy picking only one girl in the end, booo! So I want this epic series to have a great harem end that would be a great happy ending! Besides this show is too light hearted to go into drama with the girls getting heartbroken and all, I do not want to see that! Instead we would all prefer to see the girls DERE side more!

I love this episode with Saras showing her awesome dere side, finally! Plus the addition of Nene as a potential harem member (whom actually is part of the plot, o.o) makes it even more interesting to see IF just like Chris that Ayumu can make her like him. I love last episode showing a BIT (damn only a bit) about Sera’s dere side towards Ayumu, but I want MORE! Felt sad that Yuki and Taeko wasnt shown at all, but oh well at least we have always seen both their dere sides lol.

• June 2, 2012 at 12:01 amRyner

On a side note, it would have been great if Saras seals the deal with a kiss and becomes another one of Ayumu’s wife, but I guess they want to keep her status as a “lover” in her mind for now huh. So how does the girl’s status look so far?:

Eu – Little sister type
      Sera – Older sister type
      Haruna – Loli
      Yuki – Oyome-san (wife) type
      Saras – Lover type
      Kyouko – Yandere type
      Taeko – Classmate/Childhood friend(?)/Class president type
      Chris – Fairy! (drinking buddy type?)
      Nene – Mature woman type (with a dynamite body)

Hmm am I missing someone?

• June 2, 2012 at 1:50 pm004samro

*high five* I am right there with you!! (Still wondering why IS has not gotten a second season >.<)

• June 2, 2012 at 8:45 amrukia

Defeating Chris, getting Haruna’s power back. Neither of those goals seem all that important to me. Chris is a girl. Her current form is her real form. She has been stuck in the body of that boring old man for decades. Decades. Was Ayumu not listening to her in episode 7? Haruna without power or Chris stuck in that body? Pretty easy to see which of them is the more sympathetic figure.

What Ayumu should be doing is demanding an audience with the Queen of Virie. He should ask her to undo the curse she placed on Chris. And he along with his friends should get physical if she refuses to do so.

• June 2, 2012 at 10:05 pmYanDaMan

Yep, Haruna is an annoying character anyway, Probably the only character I dislike in this entire series. So I’d rather just have Chris stay as a loli drunk.

• June 2, 2012 at 9:58 amYanDaMan

Saras you win. You are now #1 in the harem ship.

Saras with ponytail like Seras’s hair = moar win.

• June 2, 2012 at 3:39 pmDorian

I’m guessing that we’ll get a convoluted ending in which Ayumu sacrifices his powers to give Haruna hers back so that Chris can still have her stolen ones, which means Ayumu has only his zombie powers and then Queen of Villers will show up with her powers and that’ll be the end of our season.

Then the announcement will be that we’re continuing next season from there.

• June 2, 2012 at 10:27 pmdenver

so cool!!

• June 3, 2012 at 4:54 pmrandom viewer

My impression of the King of Night sure changed after seeing him so heroic-like.
    I hope they shed some more light on that war subject, like which side was victorious or why there is no happy ending to that backstory?
    And finally some more screentime for Sera, it was about time. I was worried there weren’t going to be any decent interaction between her and Ayumu before the season ends.
    I can’t wait to see how powerful Nene will be when she fights Chris.

• June 3, 2012 at 5:05 pmThe Moondoggie

Ayumu, you had better add her to your harem. Do it, DO IT NOW!!

He can’t: she’s one of those mentor/oneesan charas…

• June 5, 2012 at 10:26 am004samro

Watching this episode again, I realized something. Nene had twintails back then! I DEMAND TWINTAILS NENE! Do it, Studio Deen!

• June 5, 2012 at 6:37 pmXero

Maybe Chris’s ‘rebellion’ was in fact protesting the invasion of the Underworld? Would certainly explain why she and Nene get along still.

ps: so jelly of Aikawa.