FAIRY TAIL – 135 »« FAIRY TAIL – 133

FAIRY TAIL   134   25 FAIRY TAIL   134   26 FAIRY TAIL   134   27
FAIRY TAIL   134   28 FAIRY TAIL   134   29 FAIRY TAIL   134   30
FAIRY TAIL   134   31 FAIRY TAIL   134   32 FAIRY TAIL   134   33
FAIRY TAIL   134   34 FAIRY TAIL   134   35 FAIRY TAIL   134   36

「迷宮狂想曲」 (Meikyuu Kyousoukyoku)
“Labyrinth Rhapsody”

Note to self: “Sesame Street!”, “Curry!”, “Grilled fish!”, “Caviar!”, “Sesame sauce!”, “Steak!”, “Boiled fish!”, “Truffles!”, “Sesame seed buns!”, “Hamburger!”, “Raw fish!”, and “Foie Gras!” aren’t good replacements for “Open Sesame!”…

This was a fun episode! I found myself laughing at several points in this episode. FAIRY TAIL’s strong point is definitely its great characters and of course – the hilarious comedy.

We got many fun things today; some of them involved Natsu’s team destroying the building, while some other involved Gray’s team. I definitely think Natsu’s team was more fun to watch, especially the moments when Virgo showed up – in a bikini! Romeo, no need to be shy

I don’t understand why Happy thinks Lucy is heavy. She is well endowed, but I’m very sure Natsu is heavier than her; same goes for Michelle who might be smaller than Lucy but wears a heavier outfit (just look at that landing). Oh well, anything for the comedy!

While Natsu’s team was more fun to watch, they didn’t advance much. Technically, all they did was running from the traps inside the labyrinth. I guess we’ll see some action from next week because a certain fanboy has shown up with his sidekick.

Let’s move on to the team that made some progress – Gray’s team! I had no idea Gray could pull that kind of face off. Charming you enemies to catch them off guard – clever and funny, I thought I was watching Juvia’s imagination there for a while. Turns out there are some other people who look at Gray like she does. And much like her, this man lost because of this (Juvia lost too when we saw her for the first time).

So success for Gray and it looks like he got his hands on one of the required clock parts, so I guess we won’t see him for a while. Too bad, I enjoy watching Juvia who happens to be in his team. Gray, you must pay more attention to this lovely girl, or else, someone might steal her!

Next week, we’ll see Erza’s team. It looks like Erza has recovered from the ruined picnic, but I don’t think we’ll see her fight. It looks like Natsu will be the only one fighting. I also noticed that Lucy is having a casual chat with Coco – the enemy! I suspect that Coco will switch sides soon as she did in the Edolas arc.

Having that said, I look forward to a fight between Natsu and the fanboy!

Moete kitazou!

Full-length shots: 7, 12, 36

Note: Use the spoiler tags!

FAIRY TAIL   134   Preview 01 FAIRY TAIL   134   Preview 02 FAIRY TAIL   134   Preview 03
June 9, 2012 at 1:48 am
  • June 9, 2012 at 2:17 amJohn_stewart

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• June 9, 2012 at 2:39 amDmonHiro

Not exactly filler, dumbass. Guess you should pay attention.

• June 9, 2012 at 1:35 pmBabu

They are related to the current manga arc… ~_~

• June 9, 2012 at 2:48 amShadiic

I enjoyed this. The comedy and humour was up my alley. I was laughing way to loudly at a lot of parts during this episode. XD

• June 9, 2012 at 3:32 amYuu

• June 9, 2012 at 3:34 amP Ko

I’m not going to mention anything about Wendy this week because we got Virgo service instead.

• June 9, 2012 at 4:00 amAce

You shouldn’t even be thinking about a little girl like Wendy…..

• June 9, 2012 at 2:39 pmjingoi

Virgo ecchi ftw! But if you want to fill your need for Wendy go to the wonderful land of rule 34.

• June 10, 2012 at 12:33 amCasshern

I want more virgo ecchi!

• June 9, 2012 at 3:36 amYuu

• June 9, 2012 at 4:50 amderpy derp

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• June 9, 2012 at 5:44 amRiliane

And I dont understand why people who don’t like a show always go into the comment section of that show just to complain or insult fans of the show. Don’t you guys have have any less douchy hobbies?

• June 9, 2012 at 5:45 amderpy derp

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• June 9, 2012 at 7:18 amunderMebius

Hipster alert. “Fairy Tail is sooo mainstream so therefore it sucks!”

Go back to Gaia Online, troll.

• June 9, 2012 at 10:57 amQbert

Most anime nowadays is shit. At least Shonen shows attempt to have some semblance of a story. I don’t watch Fairy Tail, but the art design seems pleasant enough and I assume if has a storyline.

Unless the only anime you’re into this season is Eureka 7 AO, you’re probably a fan of much shittier, borderline pedophilia-endorsing shows, so I’d take a moment to reflect before you bash what someone else is watching.

• June 9, 2012 at 4:31 pmZnail

Mainstream shows are called that because they are popular. So if you dislike what most people likes then that makes your taste different then the majority. As your taste differs so is there no point in telling you why anyone likes the popular shows as you will most likely disagree due to having a different taste.

• June 9, 2012 at 7:09 pmMash

derpy derp is so hipster that he was already watching TV shows before the cathode-ray tube was invented

• June 9, 2012 at 5:51 amRiliane

I will if you can give me first a good answer as to why you have nothing better to do but to waste your time in the comment section of a show just to say that you find the show crap.

• June 9, 2012 at 7:20 amunderMebius

Lucy is already low in magic when she just summoned Cancer and Horologium? Why did they make Lucy look weak in the filler? D:

…and wtf was that Sugarboy.

• June 9, 2012 at 7:38 amSu Ae

Is this still a filler? I’m a bit lost with episode count actually. * le sigh* I’m not a fan of fillers so I tend to skip them. I’m wondering when they’ll go back to the main storyline.

• June 9, 2012 at 8:04 amCrook

This is filler. This entire arc will be filler, and maybe even beyond this cour, so that time can be bought for a really good manga arc, I guess.

• June 9, 2012 at 8:17 amstarss

Even your opening sentence is hilarious!

• June 9, 2012 at 8:51 amYanDaMan

Need moar Virgo fan service. Especially in the manga~

• June 9, 2012 at 10:13 ambelatkuro

First time in a while since FT had a QUALITY episode.
    Derp faces everywhere as seen in the screenshots.
    Still it was ok, though I’m bothered by Juvia blushing to Lyon. GrayxJuvia OTP!!
    And Virgo was damn hot. Needs moar Virgo.
    Good episode I guess.

• June 9, 2012 at 12:19 pmrandom viewer

Fun moments for me:
    Picking a lock with scissors. Let’s go back up the nostrils, but now it’s blocked.
    I can call you Juvia?! http://randomc.net/image/FAIRY%20TAIL/FAIRY%20TAIL%20-%20134%20-%20Large%2008.jpg (I didn’t think he would make that look.)
    Oh, Juvia was stunned by Lyon’s cool ice move.
    I was thinking the exact same thing that I was watching Juvia fight Gray again during that battle. It was like asking myself “Is this going where I think it’s going?” and then the rest is comedy. That’s what happens when Gray strips. lol

• June 9, 2012 at 9:14 pmKLAC_OF_PERSONALITY

ugh yea more ho-ski to watch yea better bring back rave master anime already cause if jump the sharks yea told ya.

• June 10, 2012 at 12:37 amCasshern

I DEMAND A HIGH QUALITY PIC OF VIRGO IN THAT SWIMSUIT GOOD SIRS!!!

• June 10, 2012 at 8:10 pmneks

to be fair.. i really like fairy tail Manga..

but the anime.. :/…

• June 12, 2012 at 12:20 amHal

Since I follow both the manga and anime for this series, I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this new arc. But I’m honestly having fun with it for the most part, especially with the addition of the Earthland-versions of the royal guards of Edolas.

Some highlights that I enjoyed were Leon being adorably goofy around Juvia, Juvia thinking this is making Gray jealous, Lucy’s convenient escape into Horologium, Natsu attacking the statue-face of “Gray” XD, and Sugarboy realizing his new found “interests” in him. XDD

That last highlight in particular was my favorite because it shows that the animators and writers are paying attention to the details from the manga. I’m looking forward to the next episode and what else they plan to bring. I’m sure Dan and Coco will be a lot of fun.

• June 12, 2012 at 11:29 amhh

heh I will not be surprised if 4kids dub this,, heh

• June 16, 2012 at 7:07 pmBluerise

Doubtful, Funimation have already dubbed the first season.

• July 26, 2012 at 3:05 amAndrei Petrovich

I wouldn’t otherwise watch anime if not for your blog post. You influenced me to finally watch this episode and it’s not bad at all. I used to think that anime is quite just like any other cartoon show but it’s not. This one’s hilarious!