FAIRY TAIL – 142 »« FAIRY TAIL – 140

FAIRY TAIL   141   19 FAIRY TAIL   141   20 FAIRY TAIL   141   21
FAIRY TAIL   141   22 FAIRY TAIL   141   23 FAIRY TAIL   141   24
FAIRY TAIL   141   25 FAIRY TAIL   141   26 FAIRY TAIL   141   27
FAIRY TAIL   141   28 FAIRY TAIL   141   29 FAIRY TAIL   141   30
FAIRY TAIL   141   31 FAIRY TAIL   141   32 FAIRY TAIL   141   33
FAIRY TAIL   141   34 FAIRY TAIL   141   35 FAIRY TAIL   141   36

「無限時計を追え」 (Mugen Tokei o Oe)
“Hunt Down the Infinity Clock”

There’s a lot going on in FAIRY TAIL today. We now know that Oración Seis are the culprits behind the church incidents, although it was quite obvious before this considering that we recently found out that Jackpot is part of the group. Their motive isn’t very clear, but Cobra seems to be looking for someone – I assume it’s Kinana. Also, I think it’s quite apparent that Rapowant is pulling Oración Seis’ strings, and his conversation with Lahar made it very evident that he presumably helped them out of confinement.

With Rapowant holding all powers in his hands, it seems like FAIRY TAIL now have to face both Oración Seis and the Legion Corps, with the latter getting a new member – Gatman Kubrick. Natsu’s team seems to be up for a fight against Jackpot and Byro, and speaking of teams – these new teams surprised me a little. The combinations are very random and unique for most groups so I expect some interesting battles in the upcoming episodes. Gray and Freed was probably the most surprising group, poor Juvia

I’m wondering why Cana included Michelle in Natsu’s team. While she is part of this mission, she’s not a mage. I understand that she’s a main character for this arc so she has to be included, but still, I can’t see her as anything but a disadvantage. But Michelle is very mysterious and technically an enigma, so I guess there is more to her than what we’ve seen so far.

It seems that Kinana is returning to her original form, a snake, but I wonder why she carved that message in the wall, I mean, how is she related to Will Neville? As it seems now, Will Neville is connected with stellar magi – people Kinana shares no connections with. Perhaps Cobra does, as he works under Rapowant who is looking for Will Neville’s disciples.

Finally, we’ve got a bit more Gildarts (and Laki). I think they might be looking into Michelle’s background but I wonder why someone as strong as Gildarts would take on such a mission…

Having so many things going on right now with a lot of interesting battles coming up, this arc keeps getting better and better!

Moete kitazou!

Full-length shots: 1, 2, 6, 9, 11, 17, 23, 30, 33

Note: Mashima Hiro is releasing an art book called “Fantasia” containing FAIRY TAIL illustrations on Aug 17!

FAIRY TAIL   141   Preview 01 FAIRY TAIL   141   Preview 02 FAIRY TAIL   141   Preview 03
July 28, 2012 at 6:56 am
  • July 28, 2012 at 9:00 amStellarHime

Oh Juvia.. you and your fetish obsession. X’3

Oh, I’ve been meaning to ask just how on Fiore do you make those full-length shots?!
    It’s really awesome!

• July 28, 2012 at 9:24 amStereoman

Photoshop :]

• July 28, 2012 at 9:31 amfairytailnaluforever

I love Juvia ever since the Fantasia arc; during her battle with Cana against Freed, I saw that she truly cared for Fairy Tail. I was hoping for a team-up with Gajeel (due to the Phantom Lord connection), but now during her journey with Gajeel against the Oración Seis, I am afraid she might be complaining about not being with Gray. At first, her obsession was okay, not desired, but okay. Now, she have gotten too clingy. Gray have not returned her feelings as of yet, and so I am glad for Lyon to come in and sweep her off her feet.

In essence, where is the strong and independent Juvia that I love?

• July 28, 2012 at 10:48 amredlotusx

Is it me or Angel has become hot and sexy in fact she look more like a real angel now

• July 28, 2012 at 12:21 pmwingzer012

Is it just me or does this look like this series will go with an anime original ending?

• July 28, 2012 at 12:22 pmpaiser

who’s the snake eye lady?

• July 28, 2012 at 12:46 pmP Ko

Shockingly bad animation quality this week.

• July 28, 2012 at 2:18 pmrandom viewer

Was Kinana saying what Cobra was saying at first? Where is master Markov now anyways? Is Cana going to do something…watch the guild while the rest are gone? Aside from these questions the episode was packed with enjoyment. It was satisfying to see that both the good and bad sides are progressing the story plot. I suppose next episode will actually show that girl with the Plu look-alike. I hope Coco is still alright by then.

• July 28, 2012 at 4:54 pmNeo

I think Will Neville disciple is Layla, Lucy mother witch will explain why Lucy father is related to this.

• July 28, 2012 at 9:12 pmAnonymous

Levy doesn’t seem happy with the combination either

• July 30, 2012 at 2:34 amJerold

Again with the Michelle Mystery :) I hope the Michelle storyline would turn up great ^_^

• August 1, 2012 at 9:22 pmwitlash

The girl at the end very much looks like Wendy. The blue hair, the bangs, the brown eyes… and the flat chest. Compare these two pictures:
    and