Kokoro Connect – 07 »« Kokoro Connect – 05

Kokoro Connect   06   19 Kokoro Connect   06   20 Kokoro Connect   06   21
Kokoro Connect   06   22 Kokoro Connect   06   23 Kokoro Connect   06   24
Kokoro Connect   06   25 Kokoro Connect   06   26 Kokoro Connect   06   27
Kokoro Connect   06   28 Kokoro Connect   06   29 Kokoro Connect   06   30
Kokoro Connect   06   31 Kokoro Connect   06   32 Kokoro Connect   06   33
Kokoro Connect   06   34 Kokoro Connect   06   35 Kokoro Connect   06   36

「気づいた時にはまた始まっていたという話」 (Kizuita Toki ni wa Mata Hajimatteita toiu Hanashi)
“A Story That Continued Before Anyone Realized It”

After last week’s halfway point, I wasn’t sure what I was expecting from this episode. Although I’m a little sad to realize that a lot of last week’s developments went… nowhere. I am looking at you Iori and Taichi! However, I can understand why. A lot of awkward confrontations lead to awkward conversations and no one really wants to “talk” about it afterwards. From my personal experience, trust me, it’s always the aftermath that no one wants to initiate conversation about – the giant pink elephant in the room. As a result, I give props to Iori for bringing it up. It’s clear that they both like each other, but Iori loses a lot of points for maintaining their relationship at “status quo“. What is that even supposed to mean? I figure that guys (and girls) both want more concrete answers when it comes to these things… no one wants a “maybe” answer. Grey area is seriously the worst place to settle when you both like each other.

Forgetting about the main couple at the moment, Heartseed also makes his reappearance and that music! Oh-em-gee, that music is what sends shivers down my spine and his monotone voice. I really can’t stand Heartseed’s character anymore. From his lack of compassion and his indifference to everything… he lacks so much emotion and disinterest in the lives of the characters – all he’s looking for is a good show. Why? What is this going to accomplishment other than to tickle his funny bone and for entertainment? Ugh! It’s stuff like this that lacks explanation which bothers me. Other than that… I will take the plot twist at face value. The characters will now act impulsively to heightened emotions and thoughts at sporadic moments. Got it.

So this sets up a new arc for us and the center of it all this time seems to be Himeko. The stripping wasn’t a surprise, but rather just a huge tease! It’s more than obvious to me that she has feelings for Taichi; what annoys me is how Iori seems to be so oblivious to it. It’s a blessing and a curse to be so ignorant to your surroundings though. I think Iori does a great job with interacting with others and changing herself to suit her audience, but at the same time, I think she doesn’t think too much into what people do or say (does that make sense?). Enough about Iori! What does this mean for Himeko? Is she purposely isolating herself? Seems that way to me… perhaps she is the selfless freak that needs protection (rather than Iori and Yui).

And to welcome a new arc, we get a new ED! I was already impressed by the small changes in detail to the opening (change from pink to green theme), but a new ED was unexpected. They switched it up the focus from Iori to Himeko this time and I think it’s a great way to foreshadow upcoming events. Last arc, Iori was the one who ended up in the hospital… this arc (and possibly the final one) may show Himeko breaking down. This wouldn’t come as a shock to me, but it’s all about the buildup to that moment.

Full-length images: 01, 15.

ED2 Sequence

Kokoro Connect   ED2   01 Kokoro Connect   ED2   02 Kokoro Connect   ED2   03

ED2: 「Cry Out」 by Team.ねこかん[猫] featuring. atsuko (Team.Nekokan [Neko] featuring. atsuko)
Watch the 2nd ED!: Streaming ▼

Kokoro Connect   06   Preview 01 Kokoro Connect   06   Preview 02 Kokoro Connect   06   Preview 03
August 14, 2012 at 1:13 pm
  • August 14, 2012 at 1:23 pmDdadain

It just gets better and better…

• August 14, 2012 at 1:27 pmkumakaori

Inabaaaaa~~~~~~an. TAT.

“Or we could cover for each other”
    “Oh, yeah.. right… ” why didn’t I think of that… … Because you rely only on yourself Inaba. And you put up a good front in the meantime.

When Himeko mentioned hikikomori as retaliation to Heartseed’s antics this round. Well Yui’s already stayed home from school an extra day, and I can’t help but wonder if Himeko hasn’t seriously considered it before, or would still.. seriously… consider it… .. . .

Yaaaay for more focus on Inaba, boo that my heart is going to murder me after this arc x_x;;.

• August 14, 2012 at 1:45 pmNozsho

I think Inaba DID think of that; however, if she relies on someone, say, Taichi, to help fulfill her desires (remember, her desires are Taichi), Taichi would probably say, “Sure, I’ll help.” She probably avoided that solution to

1) protect herself from ab/using Taichi for herself, and
      2) protect Taichi (and Iori) from any kind of emotional trauma. This is twofold, since Cherrie pointed out that Iori is seemingly oblivious to Inaba’s feelings; but in my opinion, and based off of Iori’s past actions, she might not be so oblivious to Inaba… Speculations :<

• August 16, 2012 at 2:31 pmBreedo

If Iori is really serious about taichi sooner or later i’m expecting that “stay away from my man” conversation. Inaba’s obvious in my opinion in her feelings, even to Taichi in a sense since she’s so open with him. Iori would have to get jealous sooner or later…all fuel for Heartseed’s investigations. I kinda wish Aoki would get some time with Inaba or Iori and see what could happen. even if it was to lament about Yui. He doesn’t even get a proper bro moment with Taichi so far lol.

• August 14, 2012 at 1:46 pmkushieda

I thought the “status quo” was a very mature option given the situation. I assumed she was thinking of the high probability of pregnancy if they just let their emotions rule them.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:27 pmAoi

Yeah, similarly, I thought it was the fact that they would end up sexually assaulting each other if they took it too far and wouldn’t be able to stop.

• August 14, 2012 at 7:44 pmrochichan

It’s true. The decision was well-made… but the longer you stay away from something you love, the more you yearn for it. So I feel they did make the right choice… but then the longing for each other will eventually build-up.
      But great episode, as always!

• August 14, 2012 at 1:51 pmYangorang

Dam Inaban is hiding some serious goods under that school uniform…

• August 14, 2012 at 2:45 pmjrj

I have no clue about cup sizes, but is that really only a B? need some expert on this matter (no harassment intended…)

• August 14, 2012 at 10:46 pmrainbowbutt

its prolly a push up bra~ and they look bigger usually at that position..lol

• August 14, 2012 at 11:32 pmewok40k

… and some sexy lingerie, too!

• August 14, 2012 at 2:03 pmBeedle

After this gets sorted, or during the course of which, the cast really oughtta find out more about who and what Heartseed really is. Then destroy it.

LN readers, has there been any more info on Heartseed?

• August 14, 2012 at 2:32 pmK

About to start vol 6, and so far there isn’t more info on Heartseed except that

• August 14, 2012 at 3:40 pmc2710

SECOND COMING OF THE INCUBATORS???

This time relying on the entertainment value of toying with human emotions to solve the entropy problem in this current universe?

• August 14, 2012 at 4:09 pmc2710

plus where to get the translated light novel?

• August 14, 2012 at 4:41 pmEburin

I can’t seem to any light novels past volume 1… Where do you find them?

• August 14, 2012 at 6:19 pmjrj

Well, I don’t know where K read it, but I read chinese translation. K could be doing the same. Or he could be reading the original scans.

• August 14, 2012 at 6:24 pmrice

the Chinese version of LN has up to vol.6. if you know how to read chinese…….

• August 14, 2012 at 7:15 pmLantern

K is most likely talking about:

• August 14, 2012 at 2:36 pmMasterDragonKnight

Heartseed needs to meet Kotomine Kirei. He would do anything to have his most inner desires revealed.

• August 14, 2012 at 4:29 pmLantern

Heartseed

• August 14, 2012 at 5:22 pmc2710

where to get the translated LN?

• August 14, 2012 at 6:22 pmLantern

English Translation @ Bakatsuki, up to Vol.1 Ch.5
        If you can read Chinese, Chinese Translation @ Lightnovel.cn, up to Vol.6 Ch.5, with Vol.4 Ch.10 & Vol.5 SS#4 also incomplete at the moment. Chinese LN name is 心连情结.
        Somebody at Animesuki also mentioned a Korean Translation site, the site is 대원씨아이 and the Korean LN name is 하트 커넥트, so if you can read Korean, try that too.

Vol.7 & 8 are yet to be translated. The spoiler information I posted belongs to Vol.7 (I read the raw scan). Note that Vol.5 & 8 are side story volumes.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:09 pmHighway

Inaba has feelings for Taichi, but the question is what feelings? She’s sitting there typing on a computer, and all of a sudden she’s jumping his bones. Meanwhile, contrast with Iori and Taichi, who each know that they like each other, and their response is to contact each other to… talk. I do give Taichi credit for wanting to step up and protect Iori from Fujushima, tho. And I think that both of Inaba’s solutions are untenable. I also wonder if anyone’s impulses besides Taichi’s are unstoppable, as his have twice been stopped – rather easily, mind – but nobody else’s have without serious interference (the cops, Yui, completion).

• August 14, 2012 at 2:50 pmjrj

well, this kind of depends on how strong the desire is… as Himeko pointed out, the more hidden and repressed the desire is, the harder it will be released… (plus more interesting in the eyes of heartseed I guess). Himeko, as the master of disguising her feelings, really can’t do much against her desires there xD So for now, I believe Himeko’s second plan might work to some degree.
      Iori’s feeling for Taichi, on the other hand, has to compete with the question that if the feeling is true or just stirred from all these abnormality.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:19 pmEburin

• August 14, 2012 at 9:43 pmcreaothceann

font size: unreadable

• August 14, 2012 at 2:20 pmshamaticgrl

;-; Inaba you can do it! don’t falter and keep stripping! WOOT!

• August 14, 2012 at 2:22 pmSkyreno

“Raised the Flag” Inaban you so Sexy! im rooting for you, Great Episode love this new change up is cool, can’t wait for next week episode

• August 14, 2012 at 2:24 pmshin

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:36 pmArashi Yamato

GTOI does feel similar to this in a sense of learning to trust and what not. But GTO had the whole unorthodox teacher making things right going for it. KC is more how they discover each other and how they cope with the circumstances (albeit bizarre) that they are going through. If Inaba ends up with Taichi, I just hope Iori doesn’t take it too hard. (and vice versa)

• August 14, 2012 at 2:27 pmK

I was rooting for the the Iori x Taichi pair, but after I finished vol 4 of the LN, I am officially going for Inaba x Taichi. Inaba is simply adorable!

• August 14, 2012 at 2:38 pmArashi Yamato

Why does it sound like your giving spoilers? XD

• August 14, 2012 at 2:43 pmjrj

K, I joined that ship since end of vol.2 xD welcome aboard :)

• August 14, 2012 at 4:17 pmScruffy

Please don’t do that. We are not going to get to the end of 4 unill probably the unaired episodes so really you are posting a spoiler.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:32 pmArashi Yamato

Black huh. Makes Inaba’s response to Taichi’s confession of using Inaba as a “side dish” more believable. (If we are to believe that underwear color determines personality)

• August 14, 2012 at 2:33 pmMasterDragonKnight

So this episode suggests that Inaba really was not joking when she told Taichi that she…ummm…fantasizes about him. ^^

• August 14, 2012 at 2:39 pmjrj

finally it is here… I should have refreshed more often xD
    A huge episode for Inaba Himeko shipper (myself included). This may mark the beginning of a new phase in the ultimate battle between Iori and Himeko xD

as to Himeko’s supposed isolation, remember Himeko is supposed to be the level headed strong one in the group, and that she doesn’t trust others (although that has certainly changed for the better). So it is natural that she tries to act tough, and only leaves her vulnerability to herself… especially after that fan service for us embarrassment she made

a word on Iori and the relationship front. Iori wants to keep the status quo because she doesn’t want to go out with a guy that she developed feelings for in an abnormal situation. In a way it makes sense. She probably didn’t have feelings for Taichi prior to the body swap, and she wants to develop feelings for him under a normal setting. I can’t blame for her on that. As to her being oblivious of Himeko’s feeling, all I can say is that Iori isn’t as good at picking these kinds of things as she claims. Example is Yui’s problem. Plus when facing the master tough disguise girl Himeko, it is almost impossible to see that, even for Iori.

and lastly, thank you Cherrie, as always :)

• August 14, 2012 at 4:19 pmScruffy

“She probably didn’t have feelings for Taichi prior to the body swap, and she wants to develop feelings for him under a normal setting. I can’t blame for her on that.”

I’m sure that it’s pretty clear that she has liked him from the start.

• August 14, 2012 at 6:25 pmjrj

Well, at least I didn’t get tat sense that Iori had feelings for Taichi prior to the event in the LN… Also I don’t see the anime made clear that is the case though. Plus if she had feelings for him even before the swapping, then she has no ground to keep their relationship at stats quo since her feelings got a response she wanted…

• August 14, 2012 at 7:41 pmScruffy

The reason for keeping things at the status quo is nothing to do with the body switching, it’s to do with no control on acting on impulses. Personally I think ‘status quo’ is foolish. They can say they intend to date but will not hang out on their own together until the current trial is over. That would have been better for their relationship. The fact she didn’t suggest that implies to me that there is another impediment to their relationship that has yet to be dealt with

• August 14, 2012 at 8:43 pmjrj

I am trying not to post spoiler here, but reading the LN on this part really made me think that Iori’s reasoning is precisely that she is afraid of her feelings are the by-product of the body swapping incidents. My biggest question to your theory is that there is no evidence to suggest that Iori had feelings for Taichi before body swapping. Keeping the status quo makes more sense under the current situation. Because she is still doubtful of her feelings, she doesn’t want to act with haste and short term desires. Also do you think it is plausible that they can acknowledge each other but does not go any further under the current situation? The power to release desire is very strong by the way.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:51 pmSaturo

Inaba had the strong secret urge to sleep with Taichi? She is way naughtier than one would imagine. I like it, especially when she, the always cool and professional Inaba, blushes while trying to explain the situation. Another proof of her strong feelings towards Taichi. I guess she will isolate herself now, ostensible in order to protect the others but most likely in order to no fall for Taichi even more.

Still, long way to go till ‘Taichi x Inaba’. Go for it, Taichi!

By the way: after Iori’s, Taichi now also fumbled with Inaba’s breasts, too. Watch it, Yui!
    By the way²: am I the only one to notice that Yui and Aoki could not be less important for this series?

I’ll stick to my opinion, though: besides Hyouka best anime of the season. Can’t wait for the 4th arc. You’ll see why.

• August 14, 2012 at 2:55 pmjrj

if you are waiting for arc 4, then you must know that Aoki and Yui got their moments to shine in this arc and the next, right?

and since when did Taichi extend his evil hands to Iori? xD

• August 14, 2012 at 2:58 pmSaturo

Yeah I know but I am kinda not THAT interested in their story. For me it’s all about Inaba x Taichi x Iori :3

And regarding your second question: http://randomc.net/2012/07/07/kokoro-connect-01/

• August 14, 2012 at 3:06 pmjrj

ok, I understand why you are not so interested in their story… but they are like catalyst to the three you mentioned above… without Aoki and Yui, the story of the three won’t move forward as much as they would. And I really think anime will do a great job animating Aoki in this arc xD

as to that answer, it doesn’t count… since it is Iori’s hand touching Iori’s body… so it totally doesn’t count xD

• August 14, 2012 at 3:01 pmKurisu Vi Britannia

Aww yea grab those titties XD

• August 14, 2012 at 3:02 pmgrey

damn inaba

an A cup does NOT look like that.

• August 14, 2012 at 3:07 pmjrj

B cup you mean? I was thinking it is more than a B…
      by the way, Yui has A :)

• August 14, 2012 at 3:09 pmArashi Yamato

I think I recall Inaba saying that she was a B, Iori was a C, and Yui was a A.

• August 14, 2012 at 4:20 pmScruffy

The wonder of a pushup bra :)

• August 14, 2012 at 6:07 pmCherrie

I think that’s a pretty accurate drawing of a B size actually… remember that even amongst certain cup sizes, you have variations =P I think this is fairly realistic for an anime…

• August 15, 2012 at 1:22 amFT5Havok

How do you know all these sorcery? >_<

• September 4, 2012 at 1:18 amD-LaN

FYI, Cherrie is a lady..

• August 14, 2012 at 3:36 pmQwert

I think Himeko’s problem is she see’s herself as the protector/mother of the group.

At the same time she’s pushed to put up a strong and collected front to support everyone while at the same time deeply worrying about them all. You have those two impulses colliding to make her an emotional wreck.

• August 14, 2012 at 3:55 pmEburin

Yah, she does, doesn’t she? I feel like she may feel that way because she thinks she’s the outsider of the group… The additional one of the other two (potential) couples. Plus the fact she said she can’t trust anyone. Maybe she doesn’t know how to fit in?
      But I really like the Inaba x Taichi pair as well. AHH, can’t choose who goes with Taichi! The guy’s not important; it’s whose feelings will get hurt that I’m worried about…

• August 14, 2012 at 4:38 pmFT5Havok

Inaba has some selfless freaks fetish!! x3 iyaaaaaaaaa!~

• August 14, 2012 at 5:13 pmc2710

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• August 14, 2012 at 5:14 pmTerrorhunt

I’ve always have been on TaiHime shipping even though the previous episode made an emphasis on TaiIori. Still, I wanted the TaiHime to work somehow. Given that Himeko have reveal her true feeling, that might still be possible. As for Iori, I’m sure things will work out. Seeing that she wanted to maintain the status quo, I think that this be the best not just for Taichi and Himeko, but also for her. I think. I hope so.

• August 14, 2012 at 6:02 pmMarkBadong

Dat black lace bra. Dat hot voice. Dat change of attitude from her formal nature.

Inaba, hnnngggg.

• August 14, 2012 at 7:22 pmfragb85

Unfortunately for Inaba, Taichi clearly has no romantic interest in her. Taichi’s instinct were always geared toward Iori. He even looked likes he’s about to cry when Iori decides not to pursue their mutual interests. Iori did have a point though, there might be nothing to stop them from f***ing like rabbits. At the same time I think its a bad idea, because they obviously like each other and keeping that in it might be a ticking time-bomb that might explode in any moment.

I still support the Iori ship because I don’t like to side the Inaba ship out of pity for her. At least my googles found a new ship for Inaba.

• August 14, 2012 at 7:56 pmScruffy

I wouldn’t quite go that far. He has masturbated to her after all!

• August 14, 2012 at 8:53 pmjrj

I guess you can say that Taichi’s desire to protect Iori is strong enough that he can hold himself against the other desire… But since we are not seeig the story from Taichi’s POV, we will never know.
      Also Taichi, like many other male leads before him, is a bit dense to what is happening around. Coupled with a master of disguise Inaba Himeko, it is not all that implausible that he just haven’t see her in that light yet (do I need to remind you that he did steal Inaba’s first kiss?) xD
      As to your Inaba ship choice… All I can say is that don’t forget who class rep is after… So class rep is on a different ship… (one with Iori’s name on it)

• August 14, 2012 at 7:42 pmjust as planned

I want more Yui kicking action

• August 14, 2012 at 8:12 pmRyuuzaki21

inaba>yui>iori

• August 14, 2012 at 11:39 pmewok40k

Poor Inaba… I can relate to her somewhat as I was always conflicted between my responsible side (reinforced by years of acting as big brother to younger siblings) and very, very kinky sexual side (watching anime didnt help!)
    Plus, I like girls who are open about their desires…
    Dear Taichi here is basic test for you, when a girl is coming at you like that and says you need to strip too, she wants to:
    A.study anatomy
    B.get cooler because AC is out
    C.do some body painting
    D.engage in sexual activities
    you have 4 gusesses, hopefully you will find out the answer before next episode…
    I guess Inaba didnt lie about that fapping to Taichi’s photo… and even if she did, she is 100% true now
    Inaban X Fujishima : SUSPICIOUS CHARACTERS SPOTTED! Fujishima did a little bit of trolling, but even that was enough to send Taichi knight-charging…
    also, its good for the Heartseed to have borrowed body, because if the cast is anything like me, they must feel a powerful urge to kill him, at least once every episode…

• August 15, 2012 at 12:10 amKinny Riddle

I dare say the drama here is better than Tari Tari.

Inaban may want to appear to be in control, but deep down inside, she is extremely suppressed, which is why this random impulse outburst scares her a lot, for she fears the calm and collected image she has built up for so long amongst her friends, particularly Taiichi, will all be shattered in seconds.

• August 15, 2012 at 3:17 amMikako

Iori? Who is Iori?
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOO INABA~~NNNN!

• August 15, 2012 at 4:26 amn30nl16ht

the Drama with this anime is really top notch… might even be able to pierce my fascination for hyouka, but definitely top three but like everyone else its a matter of personal preference, like how I still would like taichi to be true to his word of how he feels for iori but high school!!! ughhh… just please dont let it be like a soap opera, let it pass even more than that lame of a cliche.

• August 15, 2012 at 6:57 amYes!@

So many feelings to type in a short response. I been a fan of Inaba since day one. In episode 4 she totaly won with her “confession”. On this “take off your clothes” was off the charts. I really hate love triangles becuase the losing leg always make me feel sad (I’m looking at you Tanigawa); but I’m rooting for Inaba so much, sorry Iori. Actually the “status quo” felt more like a break up to me. It was like yeah we acknowledge our feelings but let’s keep them down for now.
    /start rage: Which brings me Taichi (this dawn on me like 2 hours after watching the show) is he crazy or just another “dense” male lead! I just started to rage against him. First for not noticing how Inaba is isolating herself from the group. Second for agreeing to this we are but aren’t status with Iori. Man step up and redeem yourself! I was fine with you from 1 to 5; but in 6 you really screw up I just want to punch you. /endrage
    Finally Inaba have you forgotten your O-kasan teaching? Every single female in the world knows that you don’t wear black under white! That’s basic traing when little girls start wearing training bras. Not that I’m complaining that black lace was daring and lovely.
    Taichi count your blessing and do the right thing.

• August 15, 2012 at 9:04 pmAnon

DAT INABA.

• August 16, 2012 at 12:22 amArashi Yamato

As someone who watches Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, I can’t help but associate Masazumi with Inaban (they share the same Seiyuu). They even use a similar tone. xD

• August 16, 2012 at 10:20 amfoofiebeast

Cherrie – I think it’s awesome you are covering this show, but I am sometimes baffled by your interpretation of it. Especially your dislike of Heartseed. His measures are a bit extreme, but I think it’s fairly obvious he is doing all of this for far more than solely for his entertainment. The entire show seems to revolve around self-realization and finding one’s identity.

I’d go so far as to say that Heartseed is possibly just a device used to explain how human’s interact and accomplish this. Putting yourself in someone else’s shoes, acting on your impulses, etc.

I’m not criticizing your take/reporting on the show at all and it’s awesome to read it every week, just seems like everyone is so anti-heartseed, when to be fair (apart from making Lori jump off the bridge, which he later says she was never really in any danger (and I do think we can believe him about that)) “he” really hasn’t done anything.

Also I’m a Taichi x Himeko shipper. I’ve mentioned this before, but I think the relationship between Taichi and Lori is sweet, it is naive and destined to fail. It would rely too strongly on Taichi carrying her through hardship, when what I think Lori needs to to determine who she is on her own terms. I think that is what the show is hinting at as well, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part :D

• August 16, 2012 at 1:35 pmScruffy

You don’t understand the dislike for Heartseed?? O come on!! What he did the last episode was just downright cruel. He made her jump off a bridge and be hospitalised, and then told everyone to chose someone to die! Even if it all turned out OK in the end that was just bloody cruel.

• August 17, 2012 at 1:08 amewok40k

That is just plain psychological torture, straight off worst KGB manuals…
        Heartseed though is so alien that he might just have completely different set of blue and orange morals… Which doesnt make it better for us.

• August 17, 2012 at 10:15 amplushkin

I’ve been thinking about this as well, and I quite agree with you, but probably not for the same reasons. People can hate on him, but the way I see it, Heartseed is an entity with powers beyond human understanding, at least that’s what it feels like so far. They can call him cruel, but I wonder what’s the point of doing so? To quote Loki, “an ant has no quarrel with a boot.” Heartseed will do things because he can, just like when we step on insects while walking; would we necessarily be called cruel?

But I digress, what really facinates me about Heartseed is that, in a way, I think Heartseed’s suppose to be us, the viewer. Similar to the movie Cabin in the Woods, we the viewer want to see conflict, and Heartseed will provide. Some people, I noticed, call it forced drama, but I don’t see it that way. Heartseed is sort of the response of our desire to see something happen; a metaphysical extension of ourselves. That’s why I don’t really hate him.

• August 19, 2012 at 10:00 pmFoofiebeast

While I don’t think I agree with your explanation, i definitely love the cabin in the woods reference ^_^