Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 403, 404 – Convergence »« Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 401 – Present Please

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 402 – Chaos

Katekyo Hitman Reborn   402   01

Tsuna seems to have finally realized that Reborn and Reborn’s “old friend” are one and the same – about time, too! It was somewhat unbelievable he wasn’t able to figure it out the first time, what with his “Hyper Intuition”.

Putting that aside, seeing the best hitman in action was pretty great, even though it doesn’t look like it’ll be a long-lasting thing. It seems almost silly to undo the curse just to shoot a single bullet, but I suppose that’s the restrictions set by the rules. Tsuna hasn’t had to get shot by the Dying Will Bullet for a long time though, and seeing that he’s already in Dying Will mode, I’m wondering what that shot is going to do. Obviously it’s going to be a power-up as dictated by the ye olde shounen gods, but how it’ll help Tsuna become stronger than Bermuda is still up in the air.

More than the fight though, I’m itching to see some explanations on the Arcobaleno phenomenon that have yet gone unexplored – there’s still a lot of material to burn through on that front and I wish there was less focus on the fights since they all end quite predictably. Hopefully the battle will end quickly with Tsuna’s shiny new powers and KHR! can finally delve into some of the plot points it’s left untouched for a while.

September 21, 2012 at 12:14 pm
  • September 21, 2012 at 12:27 pmNadester

Ah…some nice plot developments. I’m looking forward to next week.

• September 21, 2012 at 7:07 pmPIGLET

Bermudas ugly…,,

• September 22, 2012 at 10:41 amNadester

Agreed…….Ewwwwww

• September 21, 2012 at 12:32 pmMasterDragonKnight

Next thing you know, the bullet turns Tsuna back to the old Dying Will mode.

DEFEAT BERMUDA LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!! *strips and charges in recklessly*

• September 21, 2012 at 4:26 pmrazz

lol reborn acting as Chekhov’s Gunman

• September 21, 2012 at 5:46 pmzleihsh

Adult Reborn is certainly sexy!! Still, he’s keep going on and on about “Reborn’s friend”, LOL~ Even Bermuda is playing along w/ this “Reborn’s friend” game. Reborn’s reflex is AWESOME, and I love every seconds of it. Oh did I also mention Reborn is SEXY and AWESOME?

It has been a long while since Amano-sensei use the “Dying Will bullet”, I kind miss those good-old Daily-arc in the beginning. Also, in the Chinese version, Reborn states, “All the things I want to tell you/let you know is in that bullet”. So I am assuming that bullet is more about Reborn’s information than just a power-up.

• September 21, 2012 at 8:55 pmsuarhnir

oyos

even if all reborn did was shoot a dying will bullet, he also wasted bermuda’s time by dodging the attacks. there is only 3 minutes of the ‘present’ and we don’t even know if that time was reset when it was taken from skull (skull used almost a minute, right?).

• September 21, 2012 at 9:13 pmzleihsh

Bermuda’s present is not reset, in Ch 376, you can see that he only have 2:07min left, but that’s a good insight on Reborn wasting Bermuda’s time. ^_^

• September 21, 2012 at 10:25 pmgrey

nice to see this series go back to its roots!

• September 22, 2012 at 1:53 pmzleihsh

>>Tsuna seems to have finally realized that Reborn and Reborn’s “old friend” are one and the same<<

Well……..I won't count my eggs just yet. Who knows, it is possible that Tsu-chan could just realize "Oh, that's a Dying-will Bullet", not "Oh, that's Reborn!".

• September 22, 2012 at 4:23 pmrandom viewer

Hmm it was only funny the first time Tsuna didn’t recognize Reborn.

• September 22, 2012 at 4:30 pmrandom viewer

I get the feeling that Reborn is never going to fight seriously for himself, but he’s going to leave everything up to Tsuna. And let’s not forget that Tsuna still has the Shimon Ring on too so there will be a lot of change in Tsuna’s power-up.

• September 22, 2012 at 5:57 pmzleihsh

Reborn leave everything up to Tsuna because Nano (the 9th) said so, sorry I could remember which chapter exactly. The 9th did states Reborn is not suppose to interfere Tsuna’s own battle, so Tsuna could grow.

• September 22, 2012 at 8:27 pmValerie

Although Im quite excited for Tsuna’s battle with Bermuda, I also wish that they would unveil all the plot bits already.

• September 22, 2012 at 11:11 pmsomesilog

….Ahhh the ol’ Dying Will bullet. :) So nostalgic..