Robotics;Notes – 02 »

Robotics Notes   01   19 Robotics Notes   01   20 Robotics Notes   01   21
Robotics Notes   01   22 Robotics Notes   01   23 Robotics Notes   01   24
Robotics Notes   01   25 Robotics Notes   01   26 Robotics Notes   01   27
Robotics Notes   01   28 Robotics Notes   01   29 Robotics Notes   01   30
Robotics Notes   01   31 Robotics Notes   01   32 Robotics Notes   01   33
Robotics Notes   01   34 Robotics Notes   01   35 Robotics Notes   01   36

「ガンヴァレルが待ってるから」 (Ganvareru ga Matteru Kara)
“Because Gunvarrel is Waiting”

I’ve been impatiently waiting for Robotics;Notes to air, and it doesn’t help that it was one of the last fall shows to premiere. I have a lot of built up anticipation for this series to be epic (or at the least – very good) but I hate having to wait week after week for new episodes. Coming in, I also have no prior knowledge of the visual novel so you’ll be reading a lot of my predictions and such… some of which will likely be totally off side.

On to the premise of our story…
Robotics;Notes focuses on two students who make up the robotics club at school. Yashio Kaito (Kimura Ryohei) and Senomiya Akiho (Nanjou Yoshino) are the only two remaining members of a club whose goal is to create a real life robot named Gunvarrel. Their dream is to take this robot to the World Expo (in less than 6 months). Since they are the only two existing members, they have difficulties receiving their budgeted funds and finding peers to join. This all leads to the primary issue at the moment – winning the next robotics tournament to prove to the VP that the club is doing something productive. Along the side lines though, there is an interesting history behind Gunvarrel and how he became such an icon to students and appears to have revolutionalized the mecha genre. There are also bits and pieces of history behind the robotics club, including mentions of Akiho’s older sister (who started the club 8 years ago). What strikes me as critical is obviously the scene with the girl at the end. She has an entire ED devoted to her and I would keep my eye on her… the audience is just unaware of her role yet.

On the surface, the story revolves around two students who clearly have a common interest – robots. Kaito seems to be mainly absorbed in robot games and fairly antisocial (always hooked on his tablet) in my opinion. As his opposite, Akiho is a happy-go-lucky spirit (as she states herself) who loves Gunvarrel. She’s also clearly obsessed with this missing final episode as well; which I also would be going crazy over. How can you not have an ending?! We’re also joined by Hidaka Subaru (Hosoya Hoshimasa), who is visibly an important secondary character later to be recruited one way or another. The very carefree teacher Nagafukada Mitchi (Ueda Youji) seems to have beef with the store owner Irei Mizuka (Honda Takako). I’m sure there are a ton of characters yet to be introduced (you can easily tell from the OP) so we’ll see what kind of role they play.

The big “mystery” aspect of the story has to come from this girl with long purple hair. Still nameless (and I’d prefer it that way until revealed – so please no spoilers!) and she appears several times already – in the OP and ED (I love the song by the way!) so I can’t imagine that her role is small. You also see her growing up in the ED so that’s really interesting… I predict that she likely comes from the future to try and stop the robotics club from doing something (stupid?) that will destroy the world later on. There’s also a voice heard at the end… and I want to believe it was the purple-haired girl, but it sounds like a completely different seiyuu so I’m not too sure myself.

Overall, I’m really enjoying the set up for the story. The viewer isn’t bombarded with a ton of characters from the get-go and you get a true understanding of who everyone is and what they’re about. The story takes place in the near future… not too far (like Accel World) for audiences to relate, but the universe is still different enough to lose a sense of reality when you’re watching. It may be slow paced for the time being, but I see a lot of potential for our cast and especially the direction that it’s taking with the mecha and mystery aspects. I am not a mecha fan, but this show actually makes me want to see robots fighting and in tournaments so that has to mean something. I’m not entirely sure that it’ll be the hit of the season, but if all else – it’ll be better than average (or at least, I’m hoping!).

Full-length images: 09, 12, 17, 34, 36.

ED Sequence

Robotics Notes   ED   01 Robotics Notes   ED   02 Robotics Notes   ED   03

ED: 「海風のブレイブ」 (Kaifuu Brave) by fumika

October 11, 2012 at 10:52 pm
  • October 11, 2012 at 10:57 pmflCer

I’m hooked and climbing aboard, Captain!

• October 12, 2012 at 4:20 pmShadow74

I also pointed to further the publications of the captain Cherrie-sama, lol XD. Very good start, I’m waiting for episode 2, that taste follow you again Cherrie-sama.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:02 pmEntrav

Makes me want to create some robots in a Robotics Club that I am a member of. Sadly, I will never see a robot like that. :(

• October 11, 2012 at 11:03 pmPandaHugz

“Whose eyes are those eyes?”
    hehe… Well I guess this show is gonna turn out pretty well.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:47 pmByakudan

chaos;head reference..lol,sure bring back memories

• October 12, 2012 at 12:18 amCybersteel

Hmm don’t forget the time line in the beginning it is the original one where Okabe was from… and NOT the Steins;Gate time line.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:48 amAlgent

1.048596 is the Steins Gate World Line (aka the true end), I think it’s to tell us it’s set in the same line some years later.
        We may end up seeing someone from the Future Gadget Lab, or it’s an half useless reference.

• October 12, 2012 at 6:52 amCybersteel

I see. I guess I read that wrong. I’m pretty sure Nae will be a cameo in R;B as a slightly older and hotter girl in a swim suit.

• October 12, 2012 at 9:43 amDestiny-

Until she turns into a psychotic unstable bitch with only goal is to kill Okabe and Daru

• October 12, 2012 at 9:53 pmD-LaN

Nae is confirmed to appear in R;N.

Now let see whether she is sane or not this time around.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:13 pmstlka

Basic premise looks like Medabots but I’m hoping something in the likes of S;G universe. Oh and the heroine reminds me of Madoka from Rinne no Langrange.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:28 pmmittz

IMO it’s much closer to Real Steel.

• October 12, 2012 at 12:10 amdeathtogenericshows

Yo, stlka. So you thought, too, huh? Resemblance is deafening, I tell ya. And I hated that maru jersey girl and her stupid poses. Grrrr.

Hopefully this show will overcome this glaring annoyance (but I’m sure many will fall over themselves to fall in love this girl yet again, just like that they did on that aforementioned maru jersey girl, sigh~~).

• October 11, 2012 at 11:29 pmClick

This should be very interesting. 5pb and Nitro+ have had 50/50 results when it comes to the VN-to-anime adaptation, with ChäoS;HEAd having mixed reception and Stein’s;Gate easily placing as one of the greatest shows to come out in 2011, which is saying one hell of a lot. I’m eagerly awaiting how Production I.G. will handle this.

I’m not very familiar with director Kazuya’s work, but I do know that Dennou Coil is a very well regarded classic. Plus, he also directed Sengoku Basara. If that’s any indicator, hopefully there will be some completely insane fights along the way.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:51 pmByakudan

at least this one better than chaos;head for sure

• October 11, 2012 at 11:44 pmCybersteel

oh yeah Drinks for geniuses

• October 11, 2012 at 11:48 pmfragb85

I’m in love with Aki already. A hot-blooded mecha-otaku high school girl is incredibly rare in anime since this archetype is usually reserved for males. It’s interesting that the roles are reversed, and the male Kaito serves as the relatively sane foil to Aki.

• October 12, 2012 at 8:13 amSuppa Tenko

It’s nice to have a character like Ryusei Date no matter where you are.

• October 11, 2012 at 11:55 pmTez

Is the Vice-Principal Ohara’s Grandmother?

• October 12, 2012 at 12:00 amWalaoa

Nothing interesting have been reveal yet. It’s still early to judge if this anime will live up to it’s hype . Considering the bar set by Stein gate , the expectation will be high. Does anyone know if this is 1 cour or 2 cour show? This kind of anime usually work better with 2 cour.

• October 12, 2012 at 7:38 amCherrie

I definitely don’t like it when there’s too much hype around a show… I’m trying to watch it without dismissing it too early because it’s not as exciting as *coughShinSekai*cough o_o I’m quite addicted to that one… and people know that I don’t follow too many shows at once so if I do, I like it! ^^

Syoboi currently shows 12 episodes but (don’t quote me =X), I think it will be 2-cours.

• October 12, 2012 at 12:37 pmbelatkuro

I believe both noitaminA shows, this and Psycho-Pass, are going to be 22 episodes.

• October 12, 2012 at 12:05 amdeathtogenericshows

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:04 amTarage

Wow. And people call ME negative. What were you expecting from a show called ROBOTICS;Notes? Puppies? Flowers? Microwave Phones? I mean come on. Besides, this was never billed as a sequel to Steins;Gate, just like Steins;Gate wasn’t billed as a sequel to Chaos;Head. Yes, the three are related, but they aren’t the same thing. You should know better by now.

I don’t know if you are complaining to complain or just have a stick up your ass, but you need to calm down. It’s only been ONE episode.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:37 amdeathtogenericshows

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• October 12, 2012 at 8:16 amSuppa Tenko

I suppose you assume “Robotics” to be like those articulated wielding robots you see in those factories?

Robots have always been humanoid on first assumption. The early 15th century robots were humanoid and the current robots are humanoid in the mind of the public.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:02 pmTarage

I like how in the course of watching episode 1 you completely missed the Exoskeleton commercial which is, essentially, cyborg parts. Or hell, the girl with a giant electric power icon on her forehead.

I’m starting to believe you don’t actually watch shows so much as glare at them and dare them to impart any information to you. How else could you forget so much so quickly?

Trust me, I’m not ‘butthurt’. I have plenty else to be bothered by than some kid on a blog. I’m merely pointing out for everyone else who stumbled upon your comments that you are blissfully ignorant of many things, including the content of the actual episode.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:06 amTarage

Also I’m bemused that you don’t even remember Okabe and Chris’s names, considering you seem to love the show so much…

• October 12, 2012 at 5:00 amdeathtogenericshows

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• October 12, 2012 at 3:58 pmTarage

Me thinks you need a better attention span.

• October 12, 2012 at 7:55 amCherrie

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions… but you shouldn’t be comparing S;G to R;N when they’re different stories AND I also think that you shouldn’t be dismissing it too early just because it’s not what you expected. Keep watching? =)

As Tarage stated, this is a show about robots and mecha for a reason… the title CLEARLY states so. But even though I’M not a fan of it, I still think it’s a worthwhile show. The theme is robots but there’s more that goes on besides building a giant ass robot to win tournaments. There’s history and other characters and I think that’s what I’m waiting to see. If that’s not your cup of tea or if you’re expecting it to grip you immediately, than I’m sorry that it didn’t exceed your expectations…

• October 12, 2012 at 2:38 pmdeathtogenericshows

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• October 12, 2012 at 3:58 pmTarage

“How dare you enjoy things I don’t enjoy?!”

• October 12, 2012 at 4:29 pmghosty

Tarage,

“How dare you don’t enjoy things I enjoy?!” C’mon, dude.

• October 12, 2012 at 4:42 pmDa5id

^Ghosty, I’m pretty tarage was just summarizing death’s behavior, seeing as he’s gone on every single new show post and said nearly all of them sucked in a pretty over the top manner.

• October 12, 2012 at 5:32 pmghosty

Da5id,

well if people take trolling seriously, then it’s their faults. The dead give away should’ve been your line of “every single new show post and said nearly all of them sucked in a pretty over the top manner“. May I need to remind everyone what “the rule of internet 14″ is again (hint: it has to do with arguing with trolls)???

• October 12, 2012 at 7:30 pmDa5id

Yeah, but that’s the thing. If people are going to take trolling at face value, you don’t contribute much to the discussion by saying they’re idiots for doing so. I’d like to ignore this guy as much as possible, but all I’m saying is chastising those who won’t doesn’t help things. This’ll all burn out eventually, so best just let it get to that.

• October 12, 2012 at 12:39 amoctoberasian

I’m enjoying this anime every single minute.

And, Akiho has become my next favorite female lead these past two seasons since Madoka of Rinne no Lagrange Her personality defies typical female archetypes I’ve seen in so many anime shows lately. She likes mechs and leads a club that builds it (or hopes to build one to completion). This is really cool.

PS- I want that mobile app that can turn any girl into an instant nekokomimmi. :P

• October 12, 2012 at 1:32 amCybersteel

looks like ipad mini. too big to be a smart phone yet too small to be a tablet

• October 12, 2012 at 2:31 amLordip

hmmm.. loks about the same size as the old Samsung Galaxy Note..

• October 12, 2012 at 2:34 amCybersteel

Funny that a few years ago such technology shown here would be unheard of or even sci-i related.

COMIN SOON… Neuro Linker

• October 12, 2012 at 2:36 amLordip

*looks

• October 12, 2012 at 12:53 amDualash

“As for science, it may be negative. However, do not forget the thing that there is a scientific side in all the one. The important one is true. Of me the ruler my fate, and me also the commander of my soul”
    Just loved reading this, it really speaks to me!

• October 12, 2012 at 2:29 amCybersteel

and… :3

• October 12, 2012 at 8:51 amD-LaN

“Suspense Fiction Adventure”
      As I pray, the god answers. Obediently, Foolishly, the world faces death again and again.
      It’s not god’s fault. It’s not his fault. No one has responsibility.
      I wished, wrote a story, and made a wrong choice.
      Therefore, my wish never be granted.
      -What a terrible story.

Its from Dunamis 15. Its not “;” series but feel like posting this. Those subtitles are always interesting to read.

• October 12, 2012 at 1:09 amSyouke

This anime seems to have quite a lot of potential.

I’m pretty sure Akiho is going to be popular quite soon, she is too fun/cute character to miss out.

By the way, since nobody has point out yet, I think the OSTs that was used in this episode are really really damn good. Probably one of the best osts I`ve heard so far with K for this fall season.

• October 12, 2012 at 1:17 amWren

I’m calling it right now, Akiho is the best girl of the season. :3

• October 12, 2012 at 8:05 amCherrie

I love her too! She has a very positive attitude that’s quite contagious so I really like people like her =) I find her relatable too since.. well I’m like that IRL ^^

• October 13, 2012 at 12:14 amD-LaN

If I saw some1 like Akiho IRL I think I would run away lol. Stay away frm Cherrie when she gets too genki?? I kid I kid.

• October 13, 2012 at 12:24 amewok40k

Cherrie, do you often get the reactions like that of the bespectatled cool guy?
        lol’s aside, it’s good to have someone well entrenched in reality to counter such eager beavers – and it’s great for bokke/tsukkomi moments!

• October 12, 2012 at 1:32 amimperfectblue

Loving this show already. Akiho is an incredibly optimistic female protagonist, and she’s a mecha otaku? Man, These guys really know how to write appealing female characters… I mean, Makise is like one of the best female protagonists out there. (Granted, I have a “slight” tsundere obsession)

• October 12, 2012 at 2:25 amTerrorhunt

Damn… I was hoping that the first ep was just average for me so that I don’t have to put this one on my watchlist since there’s WAY too many on my watchlist this season. Too bad though, I think I’m gonna to add this one ‘cos I’m already love how the anime starts.

• October 12, 2012 at 2:57 amHakumeiJin

This episode was a pretty good start. While I’m not really sure how this will continue since what looks like the plot of this series was only hinted at the end with the rest being slice of life with robots, it does look like it can be interesting and the timeline numbers at the start and the whose eyes definitely makes me wonder what this show has to do with the previous ones in the series. All in all I can’t say anything about how it’ll be but I’m definitely looking forward to the next episode.

• October 12, 2012 at 3:54 amD-LaN

Eh my comment dissapeared….. Help??

• October 12, 2012 at 4:07 amstarss

We shall not stop until EVERY SCHOOL CLUB IN JAPAN GETS AN ANIME!!!!!

• October 12, 2012 at 5:48 amD-LaN

Weird, my comment tht I posted previously still haven’t reappear…. (Not the one on top) Well worse case scenario: Retyping it now.

Woohoo!! The next “;” series animated adaptation is here!! Been waiting for this!! Reportedly R;N is taking a realistic approach so tht why I’m curious abt the giant mecha…

I am terribly sorry, guys. But I think Akiho is annoying… When she she in genki and being idiotic only. (She expects the VP to just give it to them??) The rest of the time she fine. She has the ambition, but she seems like forgetting the preparation and logical part…
    (Tht doesn’t mean I am another deathtogeneric-san though. At the very least I am polite with my wording.) She didn’t irked me as much as the manga which is OK 4 me.

Welp….Yashio is a far cry frm Okabe…. He an antisocial otaku who is obsess with Kill Balad but not as bad as Takumi though. At least he have some common sense for a lazy guy.

Subaru though….he’s shaping up to be a dick right away…. (I can’t blame him though. Imagine Akiho keeps asking you to join her club when he clearly rejected her 20 TIMES.) But he appear on the OP…. HOW??

Didn’t notice Mitchie is as dark skinned in the anime compare to the VN/manga lol. Its obvious he has a crush on the store owner…

Plotwise, there not much going on but I prefer them to slowly set it up + 1st episode so its fine. But the girl in the end is wht intrigues me…. C;H ref = she at least knows a bit on the Shibuya Meltdown incidence.. And then there the ED….

Looking forward for the next episode!! Oh, the manga ver chp 1 is recently scanlated too.

• October 12, 2012 at 8:09 amCherrie

Not sure why your comment disappeared o_o sorry you had to retype it…
      Have you played the VN? I have no idea what to expect so… =X

• October 12, 2012 at 8:34 amD-LaN

Nope. But I chatted with some1 on9 tht played the VN demo. And I read the manga.

Btw, if you can read chinese, don’t touch the R;N Phantom Snow manga. Contain spoilers.

• October 12, 2012 at 6:10 amSingerOfW

You mention that the purple-haired girl is shown in both OP and ED, yet somehow fail to notice that she has gray hair in both of them. Wha?

I’m also almost sure that there will be no time travels involved, since that was the theme of S;G, they can explore it further in all its spin-offs.

• October 12, 2012 at 6:12 amPassingThrough

Chick! Builds! Giant robot…
    Chick! Builds! Giant robot…

…Oh, wait

• October 12, 2012 at 6:51 amxephx

Nothing much to say jet other that Akiho seems to be pretty cool. It was a nice Episode with cool OP and ED.

• October 12, 2012 at 7:54 amJhacks

It saddens me that I find the 2 main characters kinda uninteresting and bland comparing it to the first appearance of Okabe and the gang. I guess that’s the main problem I will have when watching this show, it’s me comparing it to S; G. And I admit it will be bad for my overall enjoyment, same creators so yeah it can’t be helped.
    The good thing is this will be a long series, a lot of things can happen. I just hope that this will have the same witty and funny group banters as S;G. Comparing (again). ><

• October 13, 2012 at 11:06 pmKaka

Yeah I totally feel you there. S;G has more interesting character interactions if we look just at the first episode. But consider that good shows usually start off slowly, let’s just keep an eye on it :P

• October 12, 2012 at 8:27 amfairx

I fell in love with the character design and animation. Clean (like idolm@ster), realistic near future atmosphere and almost normal (the girl at the end almost ruin the “normal” part).

I always root this style of animation production.

I hope this will be as good as S;G in terms of production.

• October 12, 2012 at 9:37 amKentaiyoshimi

DAT APP

The main characters are quite engaging and likeable, so no complains there.

• October 14, 2012 at 5:19 amc2710

Hell ya! I so want that APP!

• October 12, 2012 at 11:16 amAnonymous

From what I understand the VN was underwhelming, so hopefully this anime has had time to improve upon it so it doesn’t disappoint.

• October 12, 2012 at 12:18 pmFT5Havok

How long will this series go? 50 eps?

• October 12, 2012 at 1:58 pmDa5id

A 4-cour noitamina series would be cool, but it’s only going 2.

• October 12, 2012 at 1:22 pmewok40k

I like the show’s (so far) main heroine for insanely positive attitude! Her male counterpart looks a bit bland in comparison but has his moments (that cosplay app!)…
    Of course there will be more to the show than running a highschool club in a competition, as is showed by mysterious person – time traveller? alien? ESP-er? filling her report in while corona borealis makes radio noise…

• October 12, 2012 at 4:56 pmStereoman

That app is very fascinating…
    I liked the first episode of this show so I’m definitely looking forward to more, and of course, I’ll be reading your posts as usual. :]

• October 12, 2012 at 10:46 pmCherrie

Thanks soulmate <3
      I’m actually following shows this season…. like 5 of them so far! Wakakaka =3

• October 13, 2012 at 9:06 amStereoman

Oh? o: Which ones?

• October 13, 2012 at 3:14 pmCherrie

This one…
        Little Busters, Shin Sekai, K and I started Tonari yesterday! It’s so goooodd!! Omg, it leaves me with the largest smile on my face when I’m done – I look like this XD for an hour.

• October 12, 2012 at 8:28 pmJello

I LOVE AKI-CHAN ALREADY.

• October 12, 2012 at 11:28 pmVivace

hmm…. surprisingly no one talked about the background setting .
    both 5cm per sec (second part, cosmonaut) and robotics note are featuring the same high school in tanegashima (kagoshima prefecture) for the background

• October 13, 2012 at 2:57 amThe Moondoggie

Mecha moe action time! Finally! After reading chapter 1 of the manga I’m so excited to see this show up and running.

Compared to the time traveling shenanigans of the last .5pb show, the plot is very interesting here. None of that “friends with robots” trash we saw with Rockman.exe or in Medabots, this is a “what if we really build a mecha?” situation show. Also the tiny mecha battles we are going to see from now on? I wonder how it will be significant to the story.

First impression on the art, this show’s lovely. P.I.G. really upped their game when they took Lagrange on, so much so that the same quality shows here.

A must-watch, no doubt.

• October 13, 2012 at 7:11 amlorenzo

There’s one thing that’s bugged me about this first episode: the way they presented the characters and setting; first of all, the fact that even if his device asked just for random words, the main characters just had to go and tell everything we need to know about himself in a minute. Then the setting: although Yashio should of course know many things about the world he lives in, Aki just tells him all over again like he came from another dimension, with the all-too-old “Since you’re so stubborn, I’ll just tell you things you should know already like if you were a total stranger” excuse.
    Come on, can it get even cheaper and more convenient?

I know, i’ts kind of a pet peeve, it’s not the first anime at all to do things like that, and actually the premiere was fairly intriguing overall, but I expected much more from the writers of Steins;Gate. I’m intrigued by the references to 5pd previous works, and I hope this will develop as a fairly true sequel, but I’m also a little worried to be let down after last years’ masterpiece.

• October 13, 2012 at 12:31 pmkingofconquerors

well, that was surprisingly light-hearted felt too much like a slice-of-lif in terms of presentation…i mean, i thought there would some flags that would be thrown around concerning the plot points of future episodes…like how in the first episode of steins;gate Show Spoiler ▼

but then again, perhaps to be able to enjoy this series, i shouldn’t expect this to be the exact same anime as Steins;gate…

still, it was a perfectly fine episode…Aika grew on me fast, her resolve to complete the robot was endearing, that Kaito guy was kinda annoying, though..but i still do hope he’s gonna care more about his surroundings and perhaps try to be a little bit more boisterous…

• October 14, 2012 at 5:23 amc2710

I’m completely sold on this anime.

+ Anyone caught the timeline divergence at the opening of the episode? Won’t be surprised if somewhere along the line it diverges to another time line.

Now all that Aki needs is a lab coat, a lab, lab members #3 – 5 and the microwave time machine to make banana jelly

• October 14, 2012 at 7:00 pmKonakona

• October 14, 2012 at 7:01 pmKonakona

Who eyes are those eyes ir2?

• October 14, 2012 at 10:11 pmAnomalous

Coca-Cola and Dr. Pepper are easy to buy. But this “Skal”? *sigh*

Setting that aside, I loved this episode, and will love this Anime. I knew I’d love it, from the moment I saw the Divergence of their World Line, to that all to familiar phrase at the end. Whose eyes indeed.

I really, REALLY hope that the original PS3 game is made into a PC game, so it can be translated by a group of kind souls- I’ve read Chaos;Head, and Steins;Gate. I ain’t about to miss this, or any other SSA (Semicolon Science Adventure).

Mon Cherrie, I sincerely look forward to your coverage of this fine series. Now, if you will excuse me, I have some wacky Japanese beverage to find.

El. Psy. Congroo.

• October 18, 2012 at 7:35 pmanon

Akiho is fun and spirited, and I really like watching her. She’s the light of the show so far.
    Kaito is an annoying piece of shit. I really hope they fix his prick attitude or drop him altogether.