FAIRY TAIL – 175 (END) »« FAIRY TAIL – 173

FAIRY TAIL   174   19 FAIRY TAIL   174   20 FAIRY TAIL   174   21
FAIRY TAIL   174   22 FAIRY TAIL   174   23 FAIRY TAIL   174   24
FAIRY TAIL   174   25 FAIRY TAIL   174   26 FAIRY TAIL   174   27
FAIRY TAIL   174   28 FAIRY TAIL   174   29 FAIRY TAIL   174   30
FAIRY TAIL   174   31 FAIRY TAIL   174   32 FAIRY TAIL   174   33
FAIRY TAIL   174   34 FAIRY TAIL   174   35 FAIRY TAIL   174   36

「四人の竜(ドラゴン)」 (Yonnin no Doragon)
“Four Dragons”

COME ON!

Wow, what an episode! It has been a while since we saw an episode dedicated to action only and I must say that I’ve really missed one like today’s. I loved this battle in the manga and I love it even more in the anime. I really enjoyed seeing both sides having their moments in the battle. It’s a fair and exciting fight and I’m glad it’s not over yet!

It’s quite hard to come up with things to write about an episode that focused on one thing only but I’ll do my best. Let’s see, maybe I should start with Sabertooth? As many of you probably are aware of, I’m not a huge fan of that guild considering what kind of attitude most of the people there have. But I do admit, this part of the story makes me see Sting in a slightly better light. That doesn’t mean that I forgive his rude personality though. Still, I liked seeing that a jerk like him also has a heart. Too bad that positive side of his is only limited to his dear friend Lector. Their promise may be a childish one but it was certainly sweet. As for Rogue, hmm… I believe I’ve said before that I see him as the only decent character of Sabertooth. And if I haven’t, there, I said it.

Enough about a guild that sucks, on to FAIRY TAIL! It feels great to finally see Gajeel and Natsu showing what they’re capable of. Their previous battle, the Chariot event, was not entirely fair to the two of them considering what kind of handicap they both have where vehicles are concerned. I really like seeing Natsu using his brain properly in battles. Usually he just throws himself into a fight using all his force but this time, he actually had some sort of strategy. I wonder if burning off that mark hurt… Anyway, Natsu was clever – he studied his opponent fairly well and hopefully the result of his observations will bring us an epic finale to this amazing show.

Having said that, I wish to apologise for the short post, but I don’t have much more to add to this. I can’t believe that this anime is ending next week, but who knows? Mashima has stated that this isn’t over yet so hopefully that means that we’ll see more in the future. Anyway, I need to prepare my heart for the ending, which most likely will be epic!

Moete kitazou!

Full-length shots: 20, 22

Note: I will be away for a while (see the announcements), so all my posts will be delayed. Thanks for understanding!

Special note: This isn’t relevant to anime at all, and probably something very insignificant to you, but please, if you care for this planet, and have the opportunity to do this, then please, turn off the lights during Earth Hour today. It isn’t much but it helps. I’d be very happy if some of you took this into consideration. It’s just for an hour! So if you can, please, turn off the lights.

FAIRY TAIL   174   Preview 01 FAIRY TAIL   174   Preview 02 FAIRY TAIL   174   Preview 03

Omake

FAIRY TAIL   174   Omake 01 FAIRY TAIL   174   Omake 02 FAIRY TAIL   174   Omake 03
March 23, 2013 at 2:51 am
  • March 23, 2013 at 2:58 amDa5id

One episode left…

He might’ve said it’s not over, but it’s definitely going to be over in some respect after next week.

• March 23, 2013 at 10:32 amNatsu

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

• March 23, 2013 at 11:02 amDa5id

Well, i wouldn’t go that far…

• March 23, 2013 at 3:39 amryuujinjakka

Hope this battle will get drag out!! xD want to see natsu overpowered them for whole 15min worth!! XD and see the final score of the match reveal at the really end… now that would be a good way to end it for awhile! xD

• March 23, 2013 at 4:25 amCatsrofl

Wow, this episode had me hooked more then any fairy tail episode for a while. it was AWESOME. IN ALL THEIR OVERPOWERED GLORY.
    Time to prepare myself for next week.

• March 23, 2013 at 4:27 amP Ko

Ending the series with a bang. I like.
    Levi was so hnng this episode~

• March 23, 2013 at 4:54 amCelecia01

I’ve been waiting to see this fight animated for a long time…and I wasn’t disappointed.

• March 23, 2013 at 5:01 amMisk

That was pretty good.

• March 23, 2013 at 5:46 amFaint Smile

I really do hope next episode wont be the last!.. Please don’t let it be!..

• March 23, 2013 at 11:41 amK C M

It is not the last. It’s just going on hiatus to give the Manga a little space, after sometime, the Anime will definitely return and pick up from where it left off. In the mean time beware of some trolls that will want to reply and say that it is over, just ignore them and keep the Faith.

• March 23, 2013 at 7:01 pmFaint Smile

Thanks!.. I’ll definitely wait for it..

• March 23, 2013 at 6:17 amn0216332

They cant honestly expect me to wait a week after this cliff-hanger :(

• March 23, 2013 at 6:44 ampashis15

thanks *0*
    waaaaa
    natsu!!!

• March 23, 2013 at 7:12 amIan

Looks like A-1 Pictures was saving their best animation for last. I mean, just look at that preview!

• March 23, 2013 at 7:33 amlujeur

Oh god…an Unison Raid?

• March 23, 2013 at 7:36 amJani

I cannot believe this show is ending, what is a girl to do with her Friday nights lol. Anywho, I’ve been waiting a long time to see this fight animated as well, and I wasn’t disappointed. I love Natsu and Gajeel’s teamwork. Even though I abhor sabertooth, I most definitely have a soft spot for their two dragon slayers especially after seeing the short flashbacks between Lector and Sting. Natsu just needs to smack them around a bit and they’ll come around just like everyone else fairy tail has beaten in the past(except for maybe the old fairy tail guild master..I can’t think of his name, ah well). On a side note, Natsu’s mischievous grin after he rolled Gajeel away was absolutely hilarious! I’m looking forward to next week, but at the same time I’m not, it’s going to be so bittersweet.

• March 23, 2013 at 7:51 amChris G

Man i love this show please don’t take it off.I think we should write to our Japanese brothers and sisters over their and try to talk the network into leaving the show on.We should protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• March 24, 2013 at 7:46 amThatGuy

Fairy Tail is just going on hiatus until the manga gets ahead. After next week’s episode, they will be airing the best episodes of Fairy Tail. Kind of like how or what Gintama is doing.

• March 23, 2013 at 8:00 amMuizz D

• March 23, 2013 at 8:17 amanon

Wait…what?Natsu used strategy?He was clever?He studied and observed his opponent?…yea, something doesn’t feel right here.

• March 23, 2013 at 9:09 amShroompat

Natsu is gonna wipe the floor with those fake dragon slayers!!!

• March 23, 2013 at 9:30 amMonks

This was easily the best episode of Fairy Tail in recent memory. It just makes me even more sad that it will soon be over.

Also, there was definitely a DBZ vibe the whole episode, from the powering up with spikier hair, to the plentiful beam attacks, to the straight up brawling. Not that this is a bad thing in any respect.

• March 23, 2013 at 11:46 amK C M

I like the way the Animators remade the battle scenes of Natsu, Erza and Laxus. In the Manga their victory looked so easy without any tension but the Animes added enough emotion and tension and made their fight scenes epic and historic.

• March 23, 2013 at 12:03 pmJustin

POOR Gajeel!!!

• March 23, 2013 at 1:16 pmSpades

as much as i liked the episode, i still disliked how easy the fight is for FT. blocking dragon force like it’s nothing. catching that punch with 1 hand. come on…

but i guess the saber tooth gang never had any serious life or death fights like FT… my only explanation to why these guys are such Tanks

• March 23, 2013 at 1:29 pmYanDaMan

That Natsu trollface after he threw Gajeel into the mining cart, lol.

• March 23, 2013 at 2:02 pmrandom viewer

Best “Come on” ever! Got the chills…or in this case “I’m fired up!”
    -”GEE HEE”
    Truly a dream dragon-slayers battle! Go Nastu-san!!
    & Gajeel too!

• March 23, 2013 at 9:04 pmShinkirou

erm , i want to highlight something at the ending the show preview of incoming episode , didnt stated is last episode , doest mean fairy tail still continue ? normally anime preview will stated the anime final episode at its 2nd last episode

• March 23, 2013 at 9:54 pmIan

Well, there have been other anime that aired a bunch of episodes and then ended mid-story, only to come back once the manga got far enough ahead. Look at InuYasha and Gintama. Hell, this anime is probably gonna do what Gintama is doing by waiting a year and then coming back with a whole 51 episodes before doing the same thing again until the manga and anime are finally complete.

• March 24, 2013 at 8:39 amion62

Compared to the manga, the two don’t seem that hurt.

• March 24, 2013 at 9:31 amMisk

Anime always does that. Censorship…

• March 24, 2013 at 2:07 pmMoridin

Original Sound Track is out now. I’d get it its the best OST for this series easy.

• March 25, 2013 at 6:28 amFalcom

2 generic shonens down, 2 to go.

• March 25, 2013 at 11:02 pmyusuke

Might not be as crazy as other shonen ones but still ain’t bad. Wished there was more ‘action’ in the anime rather than ‘screenshot stills’ of each fight. Hopefully the extra production value will fix this in the next episode