Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. – 05 »« Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. – 03

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. – 04

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   01 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   02 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   03
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   04 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   05 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   06
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   07 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   08 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   09
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   10 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   11 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   12
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   13 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   14 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   15
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   16 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   17 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   18
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   19 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   20 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   21
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   22 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   23 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   24
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   25 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   26 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   27
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   28 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   29 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   30
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   31 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   32 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   33
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   34 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   35 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   36

「気楽な王の斃し方」 (Kiraku na Ou no Heishihou)
“How to Defeat the Carefree King”

Alright, let’s get this started.

…did anyone here who hasn’t seen the source material predict this at all? Even now, days after watching, I’m still thinking, “what the hell just happened!?” Granted, Shingeki no Kyojin probably tops that statement right now, but in terms of romantic comedies playing out right now, this just takes the cake.

First, I cannot fathom just how thick Tsukiko’s sister, Tsukushi, can actually be. It’s one thing to believe in Youto’s excuses in track–that’s totally believable considering how masterful he is at it. However, it’s out of this world for Tsukushi to fall for Youto’s “other brother” excuse. I get that she’s supposed to not be the brightest character, but wow…baka levels have reached maximal level. It’ll at least be interesting to see if Tsukushi ever realizes the truth, if that ever happens. If not that, it’ll be a treat to laugh at how she’ll continue to treat Youto normally, since she still believes him to be two different people. Tsukushi has hit rock-bottom in the idiot scale (though that’s not necessarily a bad thing story-wise), so she can’t go any lower, right? Right!? She can’t possibly one-up this…

Well she did. Somewhere in her train of amazing logic, Tsukushi somehow thought that renouncing sisterly bonds makes sis-wincest okay, as well as assuming that gay marriage trumps incest marriage. While I’m sure lots of viewers wished this would happen, unfortunately that’s not how it works. Even though Tsukushi is a fictional character, it boggles me how one character can make so many jumps in obviously faulty logic to reach a ridiculous conclusion. Though the “what the eff” shock value is highly appreciated on my side (I enjoy ridiculous scenarios like this), I just can’t help but shake my head every time I think of it.

Congratulations Tsukushi! Your logic has set precedence in this series–I look forward to how much more you can break common sense and make us all laugh! Your love for your sister goes beyond logic, where you will jump through all the hoops and look through all the rose-colored lenses just to be with your sister forever!

But in all seriousness, Tsukiko’s development due to these events has been interesting to see pan out. It’s a bit hard to fathom now, but for Tsukiko to give up her expressions for her sister’s sake is strangely admirable. It’s definitely stupid and excessive, that’s for sure, yet at the same time you can see where she’s going with her logic, unlike someone else in her family. It’s interesting to also see how her lack of expressions plays a double role–while on the surface we know that it was part of Tsukiko’s wish to mature, but now the wish has taken on a new form. She is verily aware that the bond that she shares with Youto is fragile at best–after all they’ve known each other for a short amount of time. After their problems have been fixed, what else is there that’s bonding them together? Of course we can claim that the adventure for their personality traits have bonded them together, but Tsukiko realizes that the bonding hasn’t lasted long enough to stick. Youto has clearly shown struggle in expressing himself in a way that shows his vulnerabilities (which directly link to his image), which is probably why Tsukiko (and Azuki) continue to doubt their relationship with Youto.

It’s painful to see Tsukiko withhold her expressions for the sake of not being alone, but tis a surprisingly deep aspect of her character that I hope continues to be expanded on. Thanks to the last crazy moment–Youto’s house suddenly disappearing–we can definitely expect to see Youto sleeping at either Azuki’s or Tsukiko’s house, which will again provide us with brilliant fanservice shots, but also some good development. I hope this series continues to excel in providing that balance of fanservice and plot progression that J.C. Staff is known for being able to achieve with its romantic comedies–it’s definitely shaping up well so far.

Full-length images: 2, 11, 13, 14.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.   04   Preview 01
May 6, 2013 at 11:17 pm
  • May 6, 2013 at 11:26 pmHakumeiJin

The whole giving away his facade thing was solved pretty quickly for Youto but I’d assumed that was it. It’s pretty interesting that they’re apparently planning on continuing the give aways with Youto unable to run away and Tsukushi being given her sister’s expressions.

• May 6, 2013 at 11:33 pmtaiakun

I would imagine Kirino from Oreimo to be somewhat similar to Tsukushi if she had Tsukiko as an imouto too…

• May 6, 2013 at 11:38 pmMagoiichi

The Ultimate Siscon?

Hilarious episode with an epic twist.

The Baka Queen of Steel is up against possible competition from all boys and became a hardass.Youto takes the brunt of it because he’s the greatest threat lol.

• May 7, 2013 at 1:20 pmJohnHayabusa

Tsukushi as the Ultimate Siscon? I think that title still belongs to Akane Akaza of Yuru Yuri, at least according to YouTube. We need more siscon girls like Akane, Tsukushi, and Cuune (though she’s Cuuko’s cousin).

I regret that I have not picked this show up yet. Better go watch it now.

• May 7, 2013 at 12:00 amPita

• May 7, 2013 at 12:17 amlyncpin

Only wall remain in at his house,I think he will would sleep at tsukiko house.

• May 7, 2013 at 12:34 amHanaKana

• May 7, 2013 at 12:36 ambillng

Next episode should be entertaining

• May 7, 2013 at 1:08 ambrent

Tsukiko just got family-zoned by Youto!
    Really enjoying this series even though its utterly ridiculous. I need to see more of Tsukiko eating things though,the sound effects she makes while eating/biting is so adorable!

• May 7, 2013 at 1:18 amTassadar

I still can’t believe something so moe actually has such a nice and interesting story, together with the twists and all. Moe, good art, MOE and story! I think it makes for one of the best packages of the season so far, wrapped up in good old J.C. Staff ribbon!

• May 7, 2013 at 1:25 amAnonymous

Tsukushi: “I love Tsukiko, so I’m going to move to Massachusetts and marry her there since gay marriage is legal there!”

Youto: “But you still can’t marry your own sibling, same sex or not.”

Tsukushi: “NOOOOOO~~~~!!! TT___TT”

LOL Oh the hilarity.

Tamura Yukari sure is good at switching from Tsukushi’s serious mode to idiotic mode instantly and not feel out of place.

And WTF with Youto’s house being bulldozed all of a sudden?

At least Youto’s “regained” his shamelessness, otherwise he wouldn’t live up to his title character monicker “Hentai Prince” for long with his facade returned from Azusa.

• May 7, 2013 at 5:39 amThe Moondoggie

Wait? Yukari Tammura plays Tsukushi? No wonder the violence feels natural with her voice: She’s befriending people infected with pervertitis(rori-subs, don’t ask)! XD

• May 7, 2013 at 1:28 amP Ko

Oh god.. my chest… it hurts… hnnnnnnnnnng.

• May 7, 2013 at 2:34 amHalfDemonInuyasha

So…much…cuteness…

• May 7, 2013 at 2:39 amlegwkio

I watch it for its absurdity.

• May 7, 2013 at 2:43 am†Croos†

ZANIBAS BE MY “OTOTO”!!

• May 7, 2013 at 3:15 amn30nl16ht

the misunderstanding from the: she is the most important thing to me right now reaction from Azuki was nostalgic in alot of ways… I can recall several of my “girl” friends whose were childhood friends of their all time crushes, came crying to me due to this exact same statement. (–,)<consoling guro *hugs* :)! nyahaha

• May 7, 2013 at 4:55 amTingster013

Nothing say ” Screw you” better than uprooting of someone house completely and leave only a wall that block nothing.

• May 7, 2013 at 4:58 amThe Moondoggie

LOL Lesbian onee-sama. I guess the cat took his house. But why?

• May 7, 2013 at 5:13 amfloe

To my knowledge the correct romaji transcription for 斃し方 is taoshikata. :)

• May 8, 2013 at 5:01 amAnonymous

There’s no need to even check, for that’s how Tsukiko herself has pronounced it in the last episode’s preview.

Note to Zanibas: Next time, double check before you transliterate any title kanji, for the characters may have spared you the trouble of looking up on Google already.

• May 7, 2013 at 5:17 amNekomimimeido

A neko meido, a mahou shoujo neko or a santa neko…. They’re all neko so it’s fine Too.

• May 7, 2013 at 5:22 amNekomimimeido

I so want to warm up freezing Tsukiko in the south pole

• May 7, 2013 at 5:54 amGiorno Giovanna

The penguins couldn’t handle how adorable she was and started jumping off the cliff.

• May 7, 2013 at 8:25 amStilts

Tsukushi is the biggest siscon of all time! Kyousuke? MOVE OVER AND MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEEN!!

*throws out confetti, dances happily & laughs*

• May 8, 2013 at 5:03 pmIchijou Raku

follows stilts, bring 2 cases of beer, PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 7, 2013 at 9:10 amkatsudon

I’ve been looking forward to the episode focused on the busty onee-san since this show started airing, and man did it not disappoint! Tons of moe loli goodness and plot development? J.C. Staff is doing a pretty great job with this one. Though granted, I was sold on this show the moment I knew that Ogura Yui was playing an emotionless (yet oh-so adorable) loli and Yukari Tamura as her idiotic sister, but I digress. Next episode should be a good one!

• May 7, 2013 at 9:30 amseanytan

exactly…. i didnt really understand how it all came down to this LOL. i didnt read the source material before. it was just all so sudden to me

• May 7, 2013 at 10:53 amShadow74

I’ve always wondered why there are so many animes with siscons or incest between siblings, there is now a sister yuri siscon.

One answer that comes to mind is obviously “this is a fantasy of a macho culture that sees women as sex objects”. Another is “It’s a country where family values ​​have decayed and for years promoted the culture of unique children for birth control,” have lost many family concepts, many people do not have siblings, many people do not want children or married.

Falling education and family values ​​is equal to the birth of many fantasies, perversions and wrong concepts.

It is also obvious that this is just an anime comic trying to make people laugh with a silly girl who loves her sister and thinks nonsense. But hey everyone should try to understand me, I have a sister and this type of character always give me chills. I love my sister, but I never’d marry her and would like to have … blurr (disgust) blurr … that’s sick. I think my little sister is pretty, but I want her to have a boyfriend, get married, be happy and have their own children, I wish the best for her and I will always be aware of her happiness but without intervening, unless something happens bad.

On the other side of the issue, I do not like that Tsukushi is siscon, I like she and I would like to see her find love elsewhere. Why not me? I’m free lol XD

• May 7, 2013 at 6:24 pmEntrav

That was kind of unexpected.

• May 7, 2013 at 8:16 pmb.i.t.w.

so yoto after hearing history of tsukiko & steel queen history together since their parents are gone so trying to explain talk with steel queen mention stony cat give reveal steel queen made that story & place during her younger years with tsukiko.

so after helping oops on tsukiko’s outfit shops cue steel queen attack on yoto give trying explain include wish that tsukiko got no mood from stony cat got smash.

next day after talk with azusa for bit advice yoto challenge steel queen even make a wish got his undies on cat’s head to full charge on steel queen even knock sense.

til come tsukiko who hear it all then it reveal steel queen doing this all go to boston & marry tsukiko since allow same marriage but tsukiko goes nope & yea they don’t do sister marriages in boston.

after all set steel queen call out stony cat which got it small & cue meat-bun with tsukiko give to sister which in cost give the steel queen tsukiko’s moods.

& all seem so quiet for yoto & tsukiko til yea the house of yoto just totally gone away to nothing.

• May 7, 2013 at 8:37 pmagr0n

The ending where Tsukiko wants them to separate was sad I wasn’t really expecting it, but I hope that after she hears that Youto’s house is missing she will help him out.

• May 7, 2013 at 11:22 pmName (required)

azuki azusa = friendzoned

• May 8, 2013 at 3:26 amThe Moondoggie

Not really, MC did admit he really just want to be friends. It’s effectively simialr to a breakup already since they were technically dating. It’s just that the MC is a two-timing hentai.

• May 8, 2013 at 7:43 amMiika

They put stars inside the moon! That’s a pet peeve I have with animated shows.

• May 8, 2013 at 4:48 pmBlackbird

DAT GRAVITATIONAL LENSING BOI.

(but yeah pisses me off too)

• May 8, 2013 at 8:01 amCensor this!

That…Was the dumbest episode I have seen of any series this season (in a good way). I commend this series for avoiding cliches, especially in regards to the sister’s (now bizarre) relationship. I was expecting a teary, dramatic confrontation where Tsukishi in an outpouring of emotions explains how trapped she felt by Tsukiko’s dependency on her; tears, shouting, hair covering the eyes as a tear drop descends, soft leaky smiles as the sisters come to an understanding…Instead Tsukishi’s reason of keeping her distance from Tsukiko turns out to be one of the craziest, most misguided, explanation I have ever heard of! Brilliant diversion of tropes I must say…

• May 8, 2013 at 1:08 pmShin

Actually, why can’t sisters get married?

• May 8, 2013 at 3:54 pmBeckett

As someone not familiar with the source material, I can say that I did in fact see that coming. As soon as the older sister said something about “cutting their bond as sisters” the very first word that popped into my brain was “siscon?” I’m not sure what that says about me.

• May 8, 2013 at 5:40 pmVaan

Will we see Tsukushi fall for Youto?

• May 10, 2013 at 3:26 pmOhnoo

“The very fact that you even wondered about it is ridiculous! None of that is needed when she thinks like that! It has to happen so it is perfectly acceptable!! Damned be those who do not walk their paths of our most exalted faiths!”

… Is how I’d exaggeratedly think responses would be, but yeah… I kind of laughed at her logic there, Tsukiko’s final strike by saying it’s impossible took the cake for me. I laughed non-stop afterwards.

• June 8, 2013 at 9:01 amomeganx

I like the MC, he states his intentions clearly and doesnt haggle around. He pretty much made it very clear that he doesnt like the blonde girl in a romantic which a average MC would be too dense or waddle on an answer for a few seasons. HE’s a bit of a douche but realistic…perverted…douche……with a good heart!