FAIRY TAIL Special – Please forgive me, Master! Hubba-hubba…
Great laugh-out-louds, scrumptious fanservice and a pinch of sentimentality that melts my heart – I’m not going to lie, this was a surprisingly good chapter! Some might disagree, but I like Fairy Tail the best when it doesn’t take itself too seriously – the comedic moments have always been one of the series’ strongest suits, coupled that with some of the best service-cuts, and you got yourself quite a compelling premise, even before we delve into the storyline! When it comes to fanservice – you know you can’t go wrong when Erza is in a meido get-up and if that alone doesn’t get you going, Mashima sensei was kind enough to throw in a sprinkle of BDSM, just to spice things up! Who knew Mira nee had it in her – both a sadist and a masochist, not only did she take joy in subjecting Erza to shame, she was also happy to assume the submissive role and let Titania return the favor! Mashima sensei’s refined taste in fanservice is utterly beyond doubt – the latest erotic fantasy is nothing short of a dream-come-true, especially for those of us who have have an acquired taste in BDSM – yes, that includes yours truly! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the last time we see such a bewitching side of Mira nee – if she is indeed an innate sadomasochist, that would no doubt bring her sensual allure to a whole new level, a new mystique which serves as a cherry-on-top to both her meek and fiendish personas!
Erza and Mirajane are in a league of their own – that much is clear, but Juvia’s unique charm is also somewhat captivating and her many silly antics never fail to bring out the great laughs! I’ve always had a soft spot for Juvia – she’s pretty easy on the eyes for starters, and speaking as someone who takes the art of fanboysim to heart, I can certainly sympathize with her manic fangirlish demeanors – no, I’m not a stalker, just a plain pathetic fanboy! Gray and Juvia were most definitely at the forefront of the big side splitters and their interactions, as per usual, were filled with amusement and bombast. But nothing that I’ve seen so far tops what we’ve caught sight in this chapter, and I hope I’m not the only who has such poor taste in humor. Yes, I did, in fact, laugh my head off at the mere glimpse of Juvia sweating out a cup of water – from her underarm, no less! The crude jokes and fanserve galore might not be everyone’s cup of tea – but luckily for us, there’s always the heartfelt twinkling to make us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Kana onee sama and Wendy had quite an exciting field trip to say the least – cosplaying, boozing up, pimping, a visit to the orphanage, some heart-to-heart exchange and last but not least, a big affectionate hug to tie everything together! Say what you will about Mashima sensei and Fairy Tail, the series is certainly living up to its reputation. This is not the best shounen story that I’ve read, but it is unquestionably one that is synonymous to pure glee and merriment – and to that end, Fairy Tail has yet to disappoint me the slightest!
- “Please forgive me, Master!” – A twintail Erza in a meido costume. I must try my best to contain this massive nosebleed!
- A sadomasochistic Mira nee is simply the very best, but a tied-up Bunny Girl Lucy is not too bad either – Lucy should just embrace her inner masochist already. She has it in her, I just know it!
- “Gray-sama, open up please” – As much as I love Juvia, I don’t think I want to drink all of that. Maybe just a sip or perhaps a quick lick! Please don’t judge me, I really am a good person.
- “Dawwww…” – That was a great moment for Kana and Wendy. I’m going to ship those two so hard!
- “You can’t be thinking of marrying me off to some stranger right” – Kana would never do that. I’m sure onee sama wants every inch of that puerile body all for herself!
- “I have bigger boobs when I was your age” – Damn, that’s pretty harsh! A loli’s heart has just been shattered!
- “Boing! Boing! What’s with this contrast in boob size?” – Poor Levy! Who knows, maybe Gajeel likes them small!
- “If it is just bread that he wants, I could have gotten it for him!” – I agree with Biskslow, I pity Freed the most! His devotion to Laxus is truly one of a kind.
tl;dr: @SeishunRC – #FairyTail Special: Please forgive me, Master! Great LoLs, scrumptious fanservice and a pinch of sentimentality that melts my heart #Manga