Free! – 12 (END) »« Free! – 10

Free   11   25 Free   11   26 Free   11   27
Free   11   28 Free   11   29 Free   11   30
Free   11   31 Free   11   32 Free   11   33
Free   11   34 Free   11   35 Free   11   36

「激情のオールアウト!」 (激情のオールアウト!)
“Furious All Out!”

If there’s one thing Kyoani can do at the tip of a hat, it’s set the stage for a miraculous ending. And I mean that literally as well as figuratively. Because not only is that coliseum of a pool a fabulous place to end things but with everyone finally voicing their discontent with whatever is actually bothering them, you can’t help but feel like next week’s episode is going to bring out all the “GAR” that we’ve lacked throughout the whole season.

And continuing on from last week’s cliffhanger, Rei wasted no time getting into the heat of things. Between mentally and physically assaulting Rin, I thought it was simply spectacular how when things hit a boiling point Rei somehow kept calm and composed. Because up until this point, I’ve always thought of him as the guy who would let his emotions get the better of him when push came to shove. But Rei wasn’t the only one who was having a rather dramatic episode — I think Haru has shown more emotion in this episode than ever before. But not only was he smiling but I hope I wasn’t the only one who thought it was weird to hear him actually speaking his mind. I mean, I know I’ve gone on and on about how Haru is changing into a worthy protagonist but it’s happening so fast that it’s scaring me.

All that said, it looks like all the parts for a great finale are here. Through the course of an entire season, I’ve never expected that things would lead to where they are now. A group of friends rediscovering their passion for something that they once forgot about. An old friend who’s trying to figure out just what his own needs are. And a strong supporting cast consisting of a super cute girl and an super teacher. With all that plus who knows what else Kyoani has hiding up their sleeves, I can’t imagine next week’s episode being anything but awesome.

P.S. Sorry about the late post guys. School and work have been killer and it’s tough trying to stay awake. Thanks for your continued support <3

Free   11   Preview 01 Free   11   Preview 02 Free   11   Preview 03

End Card

Free   11   End Card
September 21, 2013 at 1:38 am
  • September 21, 2013 at 2:10 amDespair’s Queen

Rei asking Rin how he feels for Haruka killed me.

• September 21, 2013 at 4:09 amCybersteel

Rei best chara

• September 21, 2013 at 4:11 amCybersteel

Needs a Gou spinoff, with her 3 other friends doing cute things while ogling at naked half-naked men.

• September 21, 2013 at 4:47 amRed HeartGold ZX

Never expected Rin to be ‘kicked out’ of the relay.. Now what do i need to expect for next episode??? :O

• September 21, 2013 at 5:49 amlune

I must say alot of twist in this eps the pool was grand that was unexpected but it fitting for the guys. I like the interaction of Rei & Rin, after his long time Rin finally voice out I hope he can find his old self again! Rei has become a bridge to connect the broken friendship (for me.

On the other hand I have a whole new out look on Captain of the Samezuka, my impression was a happy go luck guy not serious who has a crush on Gou but after seeing the decision he made on Rin wow he really is a captain! Sad to see that there will be 1 more eps left even hearing the preview it made me sad, I hope the guys will smile again with Rin. I really hoping for an S2!!!

• September 21, 2013 at 5:58 amstarss

… when did Aaron Sorkin take over writing duties?? Man there was a ton of introspection this week! We are definitely revving up for an exciting finale!

• September 21, 2013 at 6:01 amMeldoy

I hope that in the finale Rin can finally smile happily.

• September 21, 2013 at 10:58 pmrandom viewer

I was expecting a swim race between Rei and Rin, but it was just furious all out…
    Wow great screenshot here: http://randomc.net/image/Free/Free%20-%2011%20-%20Large%2004.jpg
    I mean this one: http://randomc.net/image/Free/Free%20-%2011%20-%20Large%2005.jpg
    (as well).
    LOL Rei had to pick the box with the butterfly on it; http://randomc.net/image/Free/Free%20-%2011%20-%20Large%2024.jpg
    NVM I liked this screenshot the most: http://randomc.net/image/Free/Free%20-%2011%20-%20Large%2028.jpg

• September 22, 2013 at 12:24 amCrunchie

Dat end card.
    /Aussie.

• September 24, 2013 at 11:07 pmBiske_chan

The end is near but I want more Free! episodes.