「お稲荷さま。裏切る！？」 (Oinari-sama. Uragiru!?)
「お稲荷さま。奉公に出る」 (Oinari-sama. Houkou ni Deru)
“Oinari-sama. Goes into Service”
So it turns Mubyou-chan is a substitute “doll” for Fukurou to help govern areas. While Mubyou had been hoping to receive some praise for protecting the Sakasaen all this time, Fukurou’s sudden appearance gave her the impression that Fukurou felt she wasn’t doing her job properly. However, things cleared up when Fukurou said she only wanted to confirm the safety of the one she brought up. As a bit of a surprise, I really enjoyed the music during the scene where Mubyou and Fukurou made up, which contrasted the usual, lighthearted soundtrack that I’m used to from this series.
In comparison to the Mubyou sub-plot, drunken Kou only had relatively short screen time. Despite how amusing I thought the sight of a drunk miko would have been, it actually didn’t come off that way to me at all. I guess this is probably because I enjoy seeing the quiet, naive Kou over the cheap drunk one. Aside from that, it seems like we’ll see more of the Sakasaen in the future, seeing as Kou received it at the end of the episode. Given how Kuugen said that human guardian maiden can’t master it and how Fukurou added that it only relies on spirit power amplification, I wonder when we’ll actually see the Sakasaen put to use. They’ve already hinted at the fact that protecting Tooru may be the trigger, so seeing how he’s the target every episode, I guess it could be the very next episode.
Next time, it looks like Kuugen’s going to work in the service business, so it’ll be interesting to see how he/she puts up with working.
– Tenko Kuugen (天狐 空幻) / Yukana (ゆかな)
– Kou (コウ) / Hayami Saori (早見 沙織)
– Takagami Noboru (高上 昇) / Mizushima Takahiro (水島 大宙)
– Takagami Tooru (高上 透) / Shimura Yuu (嶋村 侑)
– Sakura Misaki (佐倉 美咲) / Kano Yui (鹿野 優以)
– Ebisu (恵比寿) / Ono Daisuke (小野 大輔)
– Mubyou/Fukurou (六瓢・フクロウ) / Mizuhashi Kaori (水橋 かおり)
– Sugino (杉野) / Nakayama Masahiro (山中 真尋)
– Ootsuka (大塚) / Fujii Keisuke (藤井 啓輔)
– Teraoka (寺岡) / Nakano Daiki (中野 大樹)