Bleach 571, 572 – Dreaming of Cookies »« Bleach 569 – White Haze

Bleach 570 – Silence Will Fall

This chapter moved along relatively quickly, going from As Nodt’s life flashing before his eyes to his (presumed) end at the hands of Rukia, then to the beginning of a new fight. Ironically, as Byakuya observed previously, As Nodt is now the one filled with fear – fear of hell, and fear of pain. In the flashback, Yhwach mentions him to be one of the “survivors”, perhaps implying that the Sternritter are the survivors of the purge. As for Rukia, she has transformed completely white, sporting an elegant outfit, and her surroundings are frozen from top to bottom.

The next battle will feature Isane and Yachiru (the pink one) against yet another very creepy enemy. They are scouting out what seems to be the Sternritter living quarters when Sternritter V, “Vanishing Point” Gwenhael, appears behind them. This guy is pretty much straight out of a horror movie (or Doctor Who), and has the ability to appear disappear at will, from both vision and memory. Gwenhael is going to be a tough one to fight, though Yachiru does land a pretty solid first hit. They are almost certainly going to have to resort to some tricks to beat him, but I am pretty curious to see what they will be capable of. Yachiru especially has been implied to be a lot stronger than her appearances, and this may actually be the first time that we will see her fight. I really hope to see her kick ass on her own. That said, even if they are defeated there is no doubt that Kenpachi will show up and completely destroy him for attacking his lieutenant; I don’t think it will matter in the slightest whether he can see or even remember his opponent.

February 27, 2014 at 1:40 am
  • February 27, 2014 at 1:59 amFaker Senpai

Incoming yachiru bankai

• February 27, 2014 at 8:09 amGGr

LOL! I wish!:p

• February 27, 2014 at 11:42 amGermanguy

Well, hope Kubo will show us why Kenpachi respect her, and let her be on his Shoulder. i dont think, fearless about him (explained in some old Anime episode) is the only point…

• February 27, 2014 at 2:03 amPsithief

This guy basically has Tousen’s bankai effect with a slightly different flavour.

• February 27, 2014 at 11:45 amGermanguy

he can manipulating the Mind, too.. erase his awareness

More some mix of Aizen.. Because he could land a Hit on the Face invisible…
      Tousen is just for Teleport. so Aizen’s illusion World. “you can’t see me” fits better

• February 27, 2014 at 11:46 amGermanguy

my bet?

This little Girl, can smell him…

• February 27, 2014 at 2:12 amKarma

Oh god, please let Yachiru fight this on her own and don’t let Kenpachi interfere.

• February 27, 2014 at 11:52 amGermanguy

as i said above, and hope we get to see, why the underlings (you remember of Kenpachi having fun, and some messenger got frighted to death, when she got angry?) fear her

• February 27, 2014 at 11:54 amL002

I know, I am really wondering how much stronger is she compared to ikkaku madarame. I feel that maybe Yachiru can use a bankai. She is the president of the Shinigami Women’s Association, perhaps the Supervising Chairwoman after Retsu Unohana is likely dead, so a Bankai may be likely. Since ikkaku madarame can use a bankai, but kept it a secret, I won’t be shock if Yachiru has a bankai or at least have a zampukto with a really scary name; we at least know it isn’t a kido based blade since she is from the 11th division.

• February 27, 2014 at 12:15 pmGermanguy

If Kubo, had the Idea that she is Kenpachi’s Sword Spirit. The this Idea is weak, but yeah he could use the idea for the base of “Zenpaktous rebellion” arc. because we dont saw kenpachi’s sword spirit… suspicious…

p.s. that is a “guess” bullet of mine

• February 27, 2014 at 2:12 amSortedeVaras

Its cool Bleach, not like I actually wanted to see Rukia’s first fight in years or her bankai in action. Getting 2 chapters of some scrub babbling about “the fear” then cutting to her victory pose was way better.

• February 27, 2014 at 2:27 amKurisu Vi Britannia

I CHOOSE YOU, YACHIRU!

• February 27, 2014 at 3:49 amUngas123

Yachiru <3 <3 <3

• February 27, 2014 at 3:55 amgawrshness

I feel like Rukia’s bankai had no point other than showcasing her beauty in it cause she went bankai and the fight ended without even showing the reader what the bankai can do unless we are to assume that it’s just an intense version of the freezing field she made earlier. And boy I hope we finally get to see Yachiru in action after all this time rather than seeing this ugly Sternritter be the prelude to Kenpachi’s reappearance.

• February 27, 2014 at 5:25 amXxVanitasXx

The silence will fall until the question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered. The oldest question in the Universe, that must never be answered, hidden in plain sight… When does Ichigo get to the battle field?

But on a serious note, a fearsome enemy has shown up and our cute vice-captains are in a pinch. Hopefully nothing bad happens next week.

• February 27, 2014 at 5:37 amP Ko

Please Kubo! Please let Yachiru fight and please please please let he be completely over powered.

Rukia’s bankai makes he look beautiful too. It’s a real shame we’ll never see it animated.

• February 27, 2014 at 6:14 amKarma

Anime will probably return as the anime was mostly ended because it was literally on the same chapter as the manga and clearly the fillers weren’t too satisfying.

• February 27, 2014 at 5:43 amThatGuy31907

As much as I want to see Yachiru fight a battle on her own, the fact that she and Isane are present hints that Kenpachi is arriving soon.

• February 28, 2014 at 2:07 amReverseTales

But I think it’ll be Yachiru trolling Gwen, because… I don’t know, some Kubo reason like, “Yachiru’s an airhead, therefore she is somehow one with the environment” or something. But I’m actually looking forward to what happens next.

…even if they are defeated there is no doubt that Kenpachi will show up and completely destroy him for attacking his lieutenant; I don’t think it will matter in the slightest whether he can see or even remember his opponent.

I laughed at that.

• February 27, 2014 at 6:45 amTez

I wonder if Yachiru saying Ken-chan isn’t coming back is foreshadowing of the outcome of Kenpachi v. Unohana. Maybe neither will return as Kenpachi.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:05 amChimp

Soooo…Rukia just froze him again at absolute zero? How did he escape the first time? Or Did Rukia just go colder and break the laws of Physics?

• February 27, 2014 at 9:38 amCamora

Lets not talk about Bleach and physics.

• February 27, 2014 at 3:24 pmdamrod

He probably survived it the first time by using the quincy specialty, which is absorbing reishi to heal. Given that her bankai increases the area of effect we already got from her shikai as far as we know, it could be possible that she also froze the reishi surrounding them so that as nodt couldn’t pull the same healing trick of twice…

• February 27, 2014 at 8:56 amSmokex365

Glad I wasn’t the only one that immediately thought of Doctor Who.

• February 27, 2014 at 9:18 amLaughingMan

Guys? Help me. I thought I liked Rukia before, but now I think I’ve fallen pathetically in love with her. She’s just too damn beautiful. Is it even legal to be THIS beautiful?

• February 27, 2014 at 11:10 amGermanguy

Well, you just can look from far away… Because near her you would freeze to death..well, except Onii-chan. He can even touch her without Freeze Damage

You saw her Blade? it is so pure Ice, that you could look through it

• February 27, 2014 at 11:12 amGermanguy

btw, i forgotten to add:

These lines seems rushed, not painted strong like the rest of the Manga.. a last second insert image of Kubo? :)

• February 27, 2014 at 7:35 pmLaughingMan

The resolution of the image gets fucked up when mangastream scans it. Wait till monday for better scans from Viz Media’s Weekly Shonen Jump.

• February 27, 2014 at 2:33 pmCorey Lucas

Apparently Not since Kubo made it beautiful, and the second you finished the chapter you realize that you got ripped off because that it was bad writing and she totally could’ve done this without her brother. No to mention how her Bankai works. I hate Kubo. I hope Kenpachi doesn’t interfere and doesn’t use a gary-stu kendo ass pull on Yachiru’s opponent if she can’t handle him.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:46 pmLaughingMan

If you hate Kubo so much then why are you still reading Bleach?

• February 27, 2014 at 9:39 amCamora

Isn’t that outfit the one her Zanpaktou wears in the Rebellion arc?

• February 27, 2014 at 11:31 ambakakubi

Sigh… I don’t even know why I still have any sort of expectations for this manga.

• February 27, 2014 at 11:34 amKeranu

I wonder what Sternritter X will be. There’s only a handful of english words that start with X and even fewer that can relate to a power of some sort.

• February 27, 2014 at 11:37 amGermanguy

Perhaps the X is a Cross connection of 2 Dimensions?

There are many inspiration for the Letter X or spelled X (cross).. Use your Fantasy

• February 27, 2014 at 12:17 pmLogan

He reminds me of that old sniper in metal gear solid.

• February 27, 2014 at 12:37 pmVsAllGaming

I see this playing out in two ways
    Yachiru actually goes in and destroys V like the fandom wants to see
    Or this is the way to bring Kenpachi back and let him destroy V with his new abilities.

• February 27, 2014 at 1:44 pmswordhack4

Who the fuck is this sternritter supposed to be now? Jesus….That’s the most hideous motherfucker I’ve ever seen in shounen history.

First Mask de Masculine now this creepy ass guy -_- My Bambietta lost too easily. Bring my girl back.

Kubo….please don’t let Kenpachi one shot this guy. As a matter of fact, don’t let him interfere at all.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:43 pmLaughingMan

This guy doesn’t seem like he’s that strong if Yachiru was able to punch him in the face, so I don’t think Ken-chan will waste his breath on him. If anything we just may get to see Yachiru’s shikai.

• March 1, 2014 at 3:51 amProoof

I think Bambietta will be coming back, though perhaps not as the same girl she was before.

• March 1, 2014 at 8:49 amLaughingMan

But any Stern Ritter who is defeated in battle is automatically punished by being executed and all their reiatsu assimilated/returned to Yhvach. So it’s more likely that she’s dead.

• February 27, 2014 at 1:52 pmmechapen

Is no one gonna comment the fact that this “V” looks a lot like Uryuu´s deceased grandfather?
    I know kubo´s character designs sometimes look alike tho.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:45 pmLaughingMan

Well fuck me sideways. Now that you mention it I CAN kinda see a resemblance to Souken Ishida. GODDAMMIT KUBO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU UP TO?

• February 27, 2014 at 2:28 pmCorey Lucas

I’m pissed that we don’t even know WHAT Rukia’s Bankai is or it’s name. It was just an explosion of Ice. Couldn’t she have done this WITHOUT Byakuya watching her? What is the point. Kubo you disapoint me. I gave you the benefit that you make Rukia awesome again but turns out you copped out again and made her Bankai just for eye candy.

• February 27, 2014 at 7:41 pmLaughingMan

Were you even paying attention?
      1. Rukia’s Bankai is called Hakka no Togame (“white mist silence”) and based on the chapter her Bankai is Rukia’s “absolute zero” ability on crack mixed with her Tsugi-no-mae Hakuren attack. It’s pretty easy to figure out from the artwork alone.
      2. She kinda needed Byakuya’s help to escape from As Nodt’s Volstandig before she used it.
      3. You’re retarded.

• February 28, 2014 at 12:55 amCorey Lucas

Asshat, it was NOT mentioned what the name of her Bankai was. It still does not change the fact that Kubo sucks at writing and Hunter x Hunter is MILES better than this. I’m only reading this is because I want to see how stupid the ending is gonna be in all this.

• February 28, 2014 at 3:09 amKarma

Lmao. Man, you have problems.

• February 28, 2014 at 3:14 amKarma

And as said earlier, Rukia’s bankai is named Hakka no Togame. And as said earlier as well, you’re retarded.

• February 28, 2014 at 12:16 pmLaughingMan

@Corey Lucas
        1. Ahem… http://i.imgur.com/Qvk8bsN.png
        2. We don’t care what series you like more or think is better. We’ll enjoy our series, you enjoy yours. So by all means: enjoy your Hiatus x Hiatus with its never-ending plot and its scribbles for artwork by that lazy bum Togashi.
        3. You’re still retarded.

• February 28, 2014 at 9:07 amGermanguy

Guys, do not feed the trolls. And your have a easier life

• February 28, 2014 at 9:58 amGermanguy

@Admin

Did something here got deleted? Or is my Mind playing tricks with me?

• February 28, 2014 at 9:59 amGermanguy

Oh, Nvm.. My Mind play a trick with me.. i missed some postings.. but thats 569… my bad

• February 28, 2014 at 2:47 pmrandom viewer

Two things: Rukia looks like a ice-fairy/nymph princess to me – very beautiful (understatement). And looking forward to Kenpachi’s return, added to a Shikai if there will be one (if he doesn’t learn of his sword’s name by now idk what to say), to wreak complete destruction (another understatement).

• February 28, 2014 at 10:47 pmYanDaMan

After 500+ chapters, we finally get to see what Yachiru can do. Took them long enough haha. That sucker punch was a great first impression.

• March 10, 2014 at 10:50 amRed Alchemist

Proof needs to let someone else take over the Bleach summaries if it’s going to take damn near two weeks in between each summary

• March 12, 2014 at 9:53 amGermanguy

@Bleach 571

Before someone say something about.. you know when you see it…

Is he real? or just an Imagination?