Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA – 07 »« Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA – 05

Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA – 06

Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   01 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   02 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   03
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   04 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   05 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   06
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   07 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   08 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   09
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   10 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   11 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   12
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   13 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   14 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   15
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   16 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   17 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   18
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   19 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   20 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   21
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   22 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   23 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   24
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   25 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   26 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   27
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   28 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   29 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   30
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   31 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   32 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   33
Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   34 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   35 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   36

Summary:

Since she can’t pilot the Imber, Yukiho has adjusted very well to being Haruka’s logistical support. Little do either of them know that Chihaya is plotting to take back the Imber, which was originally hers. The two girls are in the hanger getting a lesson from Ritsuko when they overhear Iori arguing with Makoto about the Nebula’s maintenance. Makoto thinks of the Nebula as a tool, but Haruka butts in to say that iDOLs have hearts. Makoto responds by saying that if Haruka thinks that way, she’ll someday make a huge mistake, especially when something bigger comes. Just as Haruka says that she and Imber will be okay handling whatever that comes at them, the base’s alarms go off. Both the Imber and the Nebula are sent out to meet the threat with Haruka and Makoto as their respective pilots, but things start to go wrong with the base’s computer as Drops are appearing and disappearing erratically. Azusa and Joseph realize that the base’s systems are being hacked, and since Azusa suspects a Wizard-class cracker, she leaves the control room with a plan in mind.

To complicate things even further, the person behind all this – R.I.F.F.A – cuts off all communication between base and the two iDOLs. It is at this point that Haruka picks up a real Drop on her monitor and springs to action with the Imber to destroy it. She succeeds, but from behind the rubble appears the Nubilum with Chihaya piloting. It immediately punches the Imber and knocks it back down to the planet, though Haruka manages to stop the Imber in mid-air right before hitting the ground. She thinks she’s saved, but then the Nubilum comes charging down from the sky and smashes her into the ground anyway. After the Nubilum beats the Imber around, Chihaya demands back what’s hers, and Haruka can only think of Makoto’s warning about making a huge mistake. Regaining some of her resolve, Haruka charges the Imber towards the Nubilum, and the two iDOLs’ fists clash in a large explosion. Meanwhile, a cord breaks in R.I.F.F.A’s own room, and she soon overheats in the bath water, allowing communications to be restored. Azusa returns to the control room soon afterwards, and they find the battle between the Nubilum and the Imber over.

The Nubilum is now holding the Imber’s head section and crushes it as everyone watches from the monitor. Haruka isn’t responding to the calls from base, and since the Imber is heavily damaged, Azusa calls Makoto from space. However, Chihaya then decides to take the Imber up to space and throws it back down to Earth.

Preview:

Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   Preview 01 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   Preview 02 Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA   06   Preview 03

Well this was a lot more interesting than last week’s episode, if for no other reason than the fact that the Chihaya and R.I.F.F.A are back as antagonists, and there’s plenty of action. I actually found Azusa and R.I.F.F.A most interesting since R.I.F.F.A was the one who hacked into the computer system and messed things up, and Azusa was the one who appeared to stop her (this shot from right before R.I.F.F.A overheated showed Azusa’s necklace and jacket). I was also rather amused by how they had to show each person in the control room gasping at the end when the Imber gets thrown by the Nubilum.
All in all, I’m hoping that this episode is a sign that the show is going to take a turn for the better plot-wise. Though the preview for next week shows only Haruka, I’d like them to develop Chihaya’s character more, especially with what happened in the past with the Imber.

May 7, 2007 at 6:04 pm
  • May 7, 2007 at 6:35 pmMutio

Ah, much more action this episode than last one. Preview looks also quite dramatic.
    Well, hope the story will continue with that pace. I understand that we need some “build uüp character” episodes but not for the cost that the whole show becomes boring which, at least with this episode, seems to have stopped for now.

• May 7, 2007 at 6:41 pmGenestarwind

Looks more deep!!! Awesome!!^^

• May 7, 2007 at 7:15 pmdward

Uh-oh. I see blood.

• May 7, 2007 at 7:15 pmGil

This show still has yet to catch my interest.

• May 7, 2007 at 7:40 pmtensai_otaku

I love chicks on animes!!
    They give birth , they are super duper masters in almost everything!!
    And they still fight for the humanity……………………………………
    ……………………………………….HOW CUTE!!!
    ” HEY ADULTS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE WORLD FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN !!! THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!! LET THE BIG ROBOT FOR THEM…THEY WERE DESIGNED ONLY FOR THEM!! :D ”
    I just love to say that when I am watching schoolkids animes along side with my brother here :P

• May 7, 2007 at 7:49 pmtensai_otaku

IF someone very dumb that doesn´t know anything about japan watch an anime like this they´d probably say something like this:

” THE JAPANESE ARMY MUST BE RIDICULOUS STUPID TO ONLY MAKE WEAPONS FOR KIDS TO FIGHT FOR THEM!! ” :D or something like this:

” WHY THEY INVESTED ALOT OF MONEY TO MAKE A WEAPON ONLY DESIGNED FOR A CHILD´BODY???
    AND THEY ALWAYS PUT A KID INSIDE THAT STUFF (MAKING THE KID THINK HE IS USEFULL AND THAT THE STUFF IS A BIG TOY) AND NO ONE , I MEAN, NO ONE ASKS THE ARMY WHY ARE THEY SPENDING THEIR PRECOUS MONEY SENDING KIDS TO WAR ”
    :D

• May 7, 2007 at 7:52 pmtensai_otaku

THE ANSWER IS :
    ” WELCOME TO THE ANIME WORLD MY FRIENDS ”

clap……clap……clap…….clap!!! TEARS T_T!!!!

• May 7, 2007 at 8:19 pmShiNN

*eradicates the capslock from tensai_otaku’s keyboard*

• May 7, 2007 at 8:28 pmGStrike-

• May 7, 2007 at 8:33 pmGStrike-

• May 7, 2007 at 9:38 pmShinn

@tensai_otaku
    We adults like realistics story if you get older you will undestand the feeling of the adult.

• May 7, 2007 at 10:10 pmShinn

If the CodeGeass 2nd Season will air then this is for serious viewers for ADULTS not KIDS it contain bloody and violence. UNDERSTAND TENSAI_OTAKU!!! dont watch it.

• May 7, 2007 at 10:39 pmpuyo03

Wait, wait, wait! This series got better?!

• May 7, 2007 at 11:12 pmtyper

Lol, wtf @ tensai_otaku. Make sense please?

• May 8, 2007 at 12:22 amHudson

See i told you it’s get better!

• May 8, 2007 at 4:09 amNekozama

i’m just hoping it won’t end up linked to Mai series wahaha (Joke~)

• May 8, 2007 at 10:51 amKirakun85

to continue or not…
    gar… >_

• May 8, 2007 at 2:46 pmGermanguy

Someone hack a computer with taking a bath? Weirdo…

• May 8, 2007 at 5:28 pmyour mom

@tensai_otaku:
    are you retarded?

• May 8, 2007 at 6:09 pmtensai_otaku

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    I can actually see why you haven´t understood!!!
    And no I am 30 and next week I´ll be 31 years old my “KIDDY” OTK friends !!T_T
    Just because I´ve said something that hurted your little OTAKU EGOS ( And THAT was true here ) It doesn´t mean I am your enemy here right???
    I mean mahou shoujo or harem who cares if they could possibly think about retarded characters or retarded stories for retarded people right( for the ones that got angry here…..and FOR NOTHING :D :D ) ????
    OH!! god and I still needed to come back here to answer the whole crap……..T_T….agai I´ll say this for you ” retarded Otakus ” :

” WELCOME TO THE ANIME WORLD MY FRIENDS ”

clap……clap……clap…….clap!!! TEARS T_T!!!!

IF someone that doesn´t know anything about the japanese culture watches animes like this they´d probably say something like this:

” THE JAPANESE ARMY MUST BE RIDICULOUS STUPID TO ONLY MAKE WEAPONS FOR KIDS TO FIGHT FOR THEM!! ” or something like this:

Like your mothers……for example……T_T -> :D

• May 8, 2007 at 6:16 pmtensai_otaku

I am an adult and I do love almost everything….but I have friends that almost all the time jokes around with situations like this on this anime as they like to do with A BUNCH OF OTHERS ” RETARDED STORIES FOR RETARDED OTAKUS ”
    Well if I am arguing here is beceuse I do care about quality…..soooooooo……
    ” Don´t worry I am not like YOU!! ” :P
    ok bye bye( have you u..n…d..e..r..s..t..o..o..d???? )
    OBS:I have to write up like this from now on beceuse I haven´t fought for a sec that could be retarded or ” special ” :D persons here!!
    My apologies for your illness……………..AH…….. SORE WA USOU KUSOU DOMO ME!!!

• May 8, 2007 at 10:16 pmSigmond

@tensai_otaku
    Please, just let us enjoy the anime, nobody really wants to hear/read your ramblings on here.
    As for the flaming, different people have different tastes, not all anime is the same and not all of it is directed to the same audience, therefore, not all of the cliches and styles are the same. Anime, just like live action, can’t be generalized, because there are so many different genres and styles.

• May 8, 2007 at 10:43 pmtensai_otaku

I agree with you Sigmond!!!
    taste is everything and that´s why this will continue to eternity.
    But people have to accept sometimes other´s comments and not try to flame someone just because HE or SHE said it was right or wrong for them, because this is a matter of taste!!
    about this:
    ” Please, just let us enjoy the anime, nobody really wants to hear/read your ramblings on here ”
    I am not rambling here I´ve made a joke that´s all…and you all started spitting blood as i´ve unleashed a FATAL BLOW…. :D( you guys from ramdomic make me laugh all the time that´s why I like post here all the time….I know , I know you are not clowns… ;_; )
    I think some times in a blog like this we could discuss stuff related on the otaku market like vicious cliches problems that never change on the genres!!
    say that it can’t be generalized is wrong because I am watching animes for about 24 years ago and they NEVER change the formula….YAMATO…..HONEY HONEY…..SPACE PIRATE….etc… the same stuff with only a different animation !! T_T

But hey thanks for the adult answer….that´s what I am talking about a nice talk with an otaku brother…..

OBS: Do you like games too????(PS3 XBOX360)

• May 9, 2007 at 1:15 amblick

You’re a freak.

• May 9, 2007 at 1:17 amGermanguy

tensai otaku: get a life, will ya? others younger/older then you. don’t make this noise like you do. (Yes, I’m older then you). And this here is a comment section, not a forum.

• May 9, 2007 at 1:19 amGermanguy

Well, i think. i don’t like the direction this anime takes now. To much hate. I drop it. Thanks Omni so far, for blog it, and Sunrise for the show.

• May 9, 2007 at 2:13 amtensai_otaku

blick at 1:15 am on May 9th, 2007
    You’re a freak.

Thanks I really appreciate your smart comment BRICK!!!….er….blick :P

Germanguy
    ” tensai otaku: get a life, will ya? others younger/older then you. don’t make this noise like you do. (Yes, I’m older then you). And this here is a comment section, not a forum ”

(LOLLLLLLL) Cann´t I say the same for you??? JIJI NO KUSENI!! :D

that´s why I love old people a monky spanker oji san that loves loli trying to teach some words for me?????????????….AHAHAHAHA….the world is going down to trash from now on….
    Do something for me will ya….Take your medicines and go to sleep oji san!!
    And don´t answer to angry because you need to take of your health ( the preassure )
    :P

• May 9, 2007 at 2:32 amtensai_otaku

Interesting to see that sooooo many people doesn´t wanna read my posts but they LOVE to answer right??????
    OMNI I think I am now a celebrity in your blog…..
    ” MOTIRON WATASHI WA TENSAI DAKARA !!! ” T_T I never bow to no one in anime knowledge or even at games!!!you are all talking with someone that is a professional even talking about hobbies!!!I am soooooo smart that I own microsoft certifications (MCSE) but I am not THAT STUPID to buy their videogame (the XBRICKS360) only because of a mark… because I am not a fanboy!!!And I think before I always act…so ……THINK ALOT BEFORE ANSWER ME!!!( and the caps is purposely to make the stupid ones angry?? I don´t think so!!
    SO THINK FOR YOURSELF ):P

• May 9, 2007 at 3:12 amGermanguy

Ok, Omni. Don’t feed the Troll. If this comment section has a lock, please use it. Thanks.And I’m not troll food.

• May 9, 2007 at 12:59 pmShinn

Tensai_otaku
    Pls. you have to be discipline manner.

• May 9, 2007 at 7:53 pmtensai_otaku

I am sorry don´t take it too seriously!!
    And I do like alot your blog OMNI so forgive this OTK NET friend of yours!!
    The strange thing is when I post like this I feel bad …but not for the troll food of course( he was asking for it to come T_T NÉ OJI SAN??)
    for the rest that haven´t understood what I meant by my initial posts ( go study more text interpretation ) I have an aunt here that everytime she hear me and my brother watching animes she asks:

– do they speak like this in japan???
    – is that a costume in japan???
    – can they actually do that in japan???
    – Is the army so stupid to waste the society´s money investing in robots only for kids to pilot it??

HA….. HA…..
    see THAT´s what I meant on my initial post my little ” NOT SO ENDOWED IN KNOWLEDGE ” Budies!!(Shinn Was I polite enough now?? ) :P

• May 10, 2007 at 6:02 amtensai_otaku’s mom

@tensai_otaku: LAMO^^ You are a RETARD!
    What kind of a lifeless bastard are you?
    ow and btw, I’m not an fuck’n Otaku(do you even know what that Meaning?)