Special A – 09
「別荘・手紙」 (Bessou / Tegami)
“Villa / Letter”
「殿・竜」 (Shingari / Ryuu)
“Anchor / Ryuu”
I’m leaving for Japan in two days, so all the last minute stuff hasn’t left me much time to watch anime, let alone blog it. For now, please consider this as a placeholder post if it seems fairly short. In any case, it was interesting to see them delve more into the Yahiro x Akira side of things this episode, plus Hikari getting a little closer to Kei, although it definitely rubbed him the wrong way after Hikari explained that it was Yahiro’s idea. As shown at the end of the last episode, Chitose’s attitude towards the S.A class changed thanks to Hikari, so he wasn’t the same bratty kid he started out as this time around. I guess that’s two little brothers changed for the better now. Next time, it looks like we’ll see a Nakamura again (who we haven’t seen since episode one) and what I imagine to be a Ryuu-focused episode.
On another note, while I never want to draw any attention to them, plagiarizers really are the scum of the earth, especially when they take your coverage of anime (verbatim write-up and screenshots), repost it on their own site, and claim it to be their very own. To those of you who do that (and you know who you are), yes, I’m talking to you. When people request to borrow material, saying that they’ll credit us, I’m absolutely fine with sharing work; however, it’s those other people whom I fail to understand. After being surprised at the lengths these people will go to to copy someone else’s work, I finally see first-hand why colleges and universities take plagiarism so seriously now.
- Hanazono Hikari (華園 光) / Gotou Yuuko (後藤 邑子)
- Takishima Kei (滝島 彗) / Fukuyama Jun (福山 潤)
- Toudou Akira (東堂 明) / Nabatame Hitomi (生天目 仁美)
- Karino Tadashi (狩野 宙) / Shimono Hiro (下野 紘)
- Yamamoto Megumi (山本 芽) / Takagaki Ayahi (高垣 彩陽)
- Yamamoto Jun (山本 純) / Yonaga Tsubasa (代永 翼)
- Tsuji Ryuu (辻 竜) / Horie Kazuma (堀江 一眞)
- Saiga Yahiro (雑賀 八尋) / Taniyama Kishou (谷山 紀章)
- Saiga Chitose (雑賀 千歳) / Koshimizu Ami (小清水 亜美)