• Casshern Sins
• CHAOS;HEAD (the first white link under What’s New and then the first yellow link after that)
• CLANNAD After Story
• Kannagi (Mirror for those of you with IPs outside of Japan)
• Kurogane no Linebarrels (Mirror for those of you with IPs outside of Japan)
• Macademi Wasshoi
• Michiko to Hatchin
• Guin Saga is coming Spring 2009
• Inazuma Eleven is coming October 2008
• ONE OUTS is coming October 2008
• Taishou Yakyuu Musume is getting an anime
• Tetsuwan Birdy DECODE Second Season is coming Winter 2009
• Akikan! now has an official website
• Asu no Yoichi! now has an official website
• Bakemonogatari now has an official website
• Chrome Shelled Regios now has an official website
• Kyou no Go no Ni now has an official website
• Maria†Holic now has an official website
• Tonari no 801-chan now has an official website and will be produced by Kyoto Animation
Macross Frontier artwork – yes you read that right – at left courtesy of ulti on pixiv (account needed to access)
With Thanatos having sent six billion Ostrums out to every corner of the planet, Sieglinde thinks that it wants to force Resonances on the entire human population.
Having arrived in space, Kazuki tells Jin that, although he doesn’t know what will happen from now on, Jin has to come back.
Although Gio assures Jin that Toa can continue living if she returns to Thanatos, he also reveals that she won’t be able to come back to Earth.
Having returned to the home where he, Jin, and Toa had lived until it was recently destroyed, Gio picks up a piece of cloth and recalls all the peaceful times that the three had spent together.
Seeing Sieglinde and the others run out of the ISDA compound, Gio fires off three devastating blasts that knock all of them out.
Having abandoned the car, Jin and company are trying to cross over a mountain so that they can reach the ocean on the other side.
Under the cover of night, Laura directs three Agathions to destroy Jin and Toa’s home, but fortunately they had already escaped.
It has been one year since the battle on Mars, and Amadeus and Sieglinde find themselves being chased by Agathions and by the ISDA.
As enraged Machina lashes out towards Jin, Toa is forced to use more of her own power to stop Machina.
After laughing maniacally at the power of love, Asim sends Garnet forward to attack Jin and Toa, but Gio blocks her way.
Twelve years ago, Prince Rajina was placed in charge of the Girouard Military, but he was promptly killed, much to the delight of Prince Asim.
Three years ago, Raina had worked with Jin’s father piloting shuttles for the ISDA and had asked why Jin’s father was flying routes between the moon and the Earth.
Ten years ago, representatives met with Sakaki and Kiril about the Girouard Military’s new, Type-X warhead.
Two years ago, Kiril had led a memorial service for the families of the victims of the shuttle accident, and as Jin grieved with everyone else, he had wondered if it was all his father’s fault.