FAIRY TAIL – 140 »« FAIRY TAIL – 138

FAIRY TAIL   139   19 FAIRY TAIL   139   20 FAIRY TAIL   139   21
FAIRY TAIL   139   22 FAIRY TAIL   139   23 FAIRY TAIL   139   24
FAIRY TAIL   139   25 FAIRY TAIL   139   26 FAIRY TAIL   139   27
FAIRY TAIL   139   28 FAIRY TAIL   139   29 FAIRY TAIL   139   30
FAIRY TAIL   139   31 FAIRY TAIL   139   32 FAIRY TAIL   139   33
FAIRY TAIL   139   34 FAIRY TAIL   139   35 FAIRY TAIL   139   36

「動き始めた刻(とき)」 (Ugoki Hajimeta Toki)
“The Time Has Begun”

I loved this episode! It’s probably my favorite one in this arc so far, and that’s because of the story development and the spirit of the fight, it was so intense (and it had the amazing “Dragon Slayer” playing in the background), but I think the best parts were the dialogues between the guild members and Byro. The best thing about the fillers in this anime is that they don’t lose any quality as original stories. The plots are very relevant; they don’t feel random at all. Also, the characters – they are always interesting no matter what the setting is, and this is why I enjoy fillers in FAIRY TAIL.

Quite a lot happened today – the clock is complete, the main FAIRY TAIL members are gathered, Coco switched side as expected, Kinana has gone crazy (probably got her memories back or something like that), and Oración Seis is back with some replaced members (turns out that Jackpot is one of them)!

I’m trying to figure out how Oración Seis is related to the Infinity Clock. I expected them to show up in this arc because of Kinana but not for the clock. And speaking of Kinana, did she get her memories back? While she is a key character in this arc, there hasn’t been much about her until now, so I wonder how she will affect the guild. Is she going to be a villain? Will she return to Cobra? The opening sequence makes it look like they might take different sides…

As expected, Coco is no longer on Zentopia’s side, but she didn’t make her choice because of Lucy – it’s because of the moral aspect in Zentopia’s view on justice. It’s hard to define justice as it’s such a vague topic, but I must say that Happy’s speech was amazing. FAIRY TAIL might have a bunch of naïve members, but their team morale is better than the other guilds’ and I find that admirable.

The characters arguing about the definition of justice was really exciting, and I almost got goose bumps when everyone arrived with the clock parts. I was in awe at the end and I didn’t think it could get any better, but it did!

Now that the clock is activated (the chaos is starting), and Oración Seis is back, I expect things to be really intense and exciting. It looks like there’ll be some fighting next week, also, Blue Pegasus will return – I’m looking forward to that!

Moete kitazou!

Full-length shots: 5, 9, 11, 14, 20, 21, 32, 35

FAIRY TAIL   139   Preview 01 FAIRY TAIL   139   Preview 02 FAIRY TAIL   139   Preview 03
July 14, 2012 at 9:16 am
  • July 14, 2012 at 10:04 ambelatkuro

Never thought Happy was a good speaker.
    Michelle looks suspicious really at some parts. Her face is stern at times. Was hoping for some caps of that.
    And that priest in Zentopia kind of looks like Brain/Zero from Oracion Seis, which makes a grand entrance in the last part.
    Anyways, let’s see how they play out in this story, along with Kinana, whom we finally got a little tidbit.

Kinana slim >>> Kinana fat.

• July 14, 2012 at 10:33 amSerge

Kinana yandere mode ON.
    I found incredible funny that Natsu couldn’t get Byro any angry, but Happy (with the awesome speech) got him on his nerves. Good arc so far, and now with the arrival of Oracion Seis I believe it will turn even better.

• July 14, 2012 at 11:49 amRyougaZell

Fantastic episode. Filler who? Its as good as the original story.

• July 14, 2012 at 1:41 pmTre

Also, let’s not forget about the few moments where creepy Michelle shows up again. When everyone was about to be blasted by Byro’s attack, she just stood there with a serious face and no emotion (and it seems Dan noticed that).

And the couple of lines she had in the dialogue with Byro was interesting, where she mentions that is must be easy to make decisions when you don’t have to worry about whether it’s right or wrong.

Regardless of what her true intentions are, she’s a character that is becoming increasingly interesting. I sure hope they manage to leave her in the show permanently past this arc.

• July 14, 2012 at 1:54 pmDa5id

Any idea how much longer this filler will go on?

• July 14, 2012 at 3:31 pmKitty

Its slotted till ep 142 so far…. I think its going to be awhile XD

• July 14, 2012 at 3:46 pmGermanguy

but i must admit. It is a interesting “Filler”. an Anime original Story Line. “fascinating” *Spook like*

• July 14, 2012 at 3:53 pmKitty

Oh I love it very much~~~ Fairy Tail filler is like the only filler I can stand! I think because its so much like the ‘actual’ show ^__^

• July 14, 2012 at 4:01 pmNeo

Since zentopia priest shouting about eternal midnight, I think Midnight will use it to boost his magical energy since he said when he battle with Erza that his magical energy reach its maximum when midnight. And I wonder what will Angel use since three of her golden key is in Lucy possesion.

Anyway filler in Fairy Tail is always good like 24 hour race and one that Juvia buy love potion and make guild go crazy.

• July 14, 2012 at 4:12 pmstarss

It’s always great seeing realistically-proportioned anime characters who don’t look half bad.

• July 14, 2012 at 6:03 pmAvalon

Great episode. Haven’t seen Happy make that face since his awesome speech in Edolas.

Angel looks great; maybe we will get the return of Caelum (and introduction of other silver spirits this arc).

Disappointed that Racer is still alive only because that takes away from his earlier “death scene”.

Michelle definitely knows more than she is saying but ultimately I don’t think she will be a bad guy.

• July 14, 2012 at 7:09 pmrandom viewer

Why is Lucy hallucinating? Who is that creepy little girl? Don’t mind me….
    Another great fight scene of everyone’s combo attacks in this episode.

• July 14, 2012 at 10:42 pmimmblueversion

As good as an episode this was, there were just a couple of things that had me literally saying, “WTF is going on?”:

1. How did everyone else meet with Natsu and co. so fast, and know exactly where they were? I’m guessing they were using the clock parts as compasses when they started reacting with each other, but they never say that. But hey, whatever the plot demands. Not that I’m eager for the filler to end soon, though it’s clearly reaching its final act…

2. What’s causing the Archbishop and Kinana to go crazy? I’m more than positive their behavior will be addressed in the future, though; I think they may have even already foreshadowed it with Carla’s vision in episode 132 (it may have something to do with the parts and/or Cobra; I had a feeling they really would bring him back at the time everyone was uncertain that he would be). But for now…food for thought.

• July 16, 2012 at 2:55 amMisk

If I recall didn’t they decide they’d meet there once all the clock parts are found? At least that’s what I remember Natsu/Romeo w/e was saying.

• July 18, 2012 at 12:32 pmJerold

Must love Fairy Tail ^_^ Michelle’s storyline is quite interesting since she entered fairy tail. Its quite mysterious what her role is. I have a lot of theories, Like she could be Lucy’s mom who is a spirit or something XD One thing is for sure, I LOVE MICHELLE’S storyline :)

• July 18, 2012 at 6:29 pmC

i might be late to notice this but, byro cracy and bureaucracy.