「殿・竜」 (Shingari / Ryuu)
“Anchor / Ryuu”
「彼女・彼氏」 (Kanojo / Kareshi)
“Girlfriend / Boyfriend”
So it turns out Ryuu is only holding the lowest 7th rank in the S.A class because he’s always worried about and taking care of Jun and Megumi. Given their past of how they were bullied simply because they were the children of well-off families, it’s apparent now why the twins are so attached to Ryuu. As for Ryuu himself, watching him blaze through an huge test in 10 minutes makes me wonder what rank he would be if he focused on school more. He might just be up there next to Kei.
Also, what I thought was a new character last time turned out to be Nakahara from back in episode one, who wants to abolish the S.A class after getting suspended from school. The premise of that seems a bit typical and cookie-cutter, but I found it to be a nice angle on the whole Ryuu, Jun, Megumi sub-story.
As for Kei, it seems like he’s becoming a bit more direct in his approach towards Hikari, so that’s moving slowly along as usual. Next time, it looks like a lot is happening, but I can’t quite make head or tails out of what’s going on from the preview. It looks to be like it should be an interesting one though.
– Hanazono Hikari (華園 光) / Gotou Yuuko (後藤 邑子)
– Takishima Kei (滝島 彗) / Fukuyama Jun (福山 潤)
– Toudou Akira (東堂 明) / Nabatame Hitomi (生天目 仁美)
– Karino Tadashi (狩野 宙) / Shimono Hiro (下野 紘)
– Yamamoto Megumi (山本 芽) / Takagaki Ayahi (高垣 彩陽)
– Yamamoto Jun (山本 純) / Yonaga Tsubasa (代永 翼)
– Tsuji Ryuu (辻 竜) / Horie Kazuma (堀江 一眞)
– Saiga Yahiro (雑賀 八尋) / Taniyama Kishou (谷山 紀章)
– Takei Hajime (筧 肇) / Fujita Yoshinori (藤田 圭宣)
– Nakamura (中村) / Fujii Keisuke (藤井 啓輔)
– Female student (女生徒) / Nabei Makiko (鍋井 まき子)