« Senryuu Shoujo – 11

Senryuu Shoujo – 12 (END)

「七々子とエイジ」 (Nanako to Eiji)
“Nanako and Eiji”

If this anime offended,
Think but this, and all is mended,
That it was but harmless fluff
Though its substance, not enough.
And this blog just phoned it in
With its word count growing thin,
Gentles, please do not file suit
It bores to just write, ‘She is cute!
And, as I am a Passerby
If you think this will not fly
Now to make up for lost time
I’ll at least attempt to rhyme
Pass off brevity as wit;
So, for now I have to quit.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Summer shall restore amends.

June 22, 2019 at 3:36 am
  • June 22, 2019 at 10:00 amNaweG

Mr. Shakespeare would be proud!

Of course I think
    maybe Passerby might
    also go by Puck?

• June 22, 2019 at 7:50 pmPlayer

I expected a silly comedy with mild cuteness, but the way it continuously depicted how pure and endearing both Nanako and Eiji are made it more to me than simply another anime about a cute girl.

• June 23, 2019 at 9:23 amAoihoshikage

Sadly, given Seryuu Shoujo’s 10 min episode format, some characters were under utilized (e.g. Kino and Tao). Even then, this series and Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu turned out to be the two warm and fuzzy series that kept me happy this season. I’m going to miss both and hope that both series gets more seasons. Until then, I will be adding these series to my manga reading list and keeping a watch for licensed blu-ray discs.

Like a short haiku
    A warm fleeting beauty
    Now this series ends

5-7-5 is surprisingly hard to write. Then again, I’m quite artistically challenged…

• June 23, 2019 at 4:22 pmruicarlov

She is the cutest!
    It may be boring to write
    But truths must be said.

• June 23, 2019 at 9:36 pmVoyager

Most charming girl of the season,
    her smiles can heal your soul.
    You don’t need any other reason
    to start watching this show.

• June 24, 2019 at 1:34 pmRedRocket

A wonderful series always made me feel good.

To totally put my mind at ease though I have to imagine Nanako going to counseling and speech therapy seasons on a steady basis so that part of her brain will fully develop well allowing Nanako to talk well anytime she actually has to like when she decides to take on a hard job or project that she really has to talk to do well or has a baby and needs to talk to it for her baby to develop to the max. She can still stick to not talking when she does not have to though as well. Could even be a running gag with Eiji in that he’s married her and even had a kid but she will never let him hear her talk even though she does talk well in the future.