Random Musings – 234 Days Since FSN Edition »« Ayakashi Ayashi – 13

Ayakashi Ayashi   14   16 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   17 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   18
Ayakashi Ayashi   14   19 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   20 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   21
Ayakashi Ayashi   14   22 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   23 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   24
Ayakashi Ayashi   14   25 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   26 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   27
Ayakashi Ayashi   14   28 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   29 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   30

Preview:

Ayakashi Ayashi   14   Preview 01 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   Preview 02 Ayakashi Ayashi   14   Preview 03

-Some of the screencaps have a map of Japan on them because of the tsunami warning that went out after the earthquake yesterday.
-Bleh, they’re back to the old pacing now – this episode felt slow until near the end when some action finally occurs.
つづく

January 14, 2007 at 3:39 am
  • January 14, 2007 at 4:14 amTripleA

Woot! First! And I didn’t know it was tsunami season in Japan right now, I thought it was in the summer.

• January 14, 2007 at 11:00 amAlgester

whaa tsunami in japan interesting… its still intercession of winter-spring there right?

• January 14, 2007 at 11:59 amRyuma

I was hoping the show wouldn’t keep relying on a “monster-of-the-week” format like in some shows (Inu Yasha comes to mind). If they must, at least develop the main plot further.

That said, this episode was a little hard to follow since I don’t understand Japanese (the finger eating was kinda strange, but then, the whole premise of Yuki and the gang eating the flesh of the demons they just killed plus all the weird monsters that pop up are too).

Saizou getting freaked out when Yuki caught her spying on Atl and her new beau was amusing to say the least, though I wish they’d stop using Saizou as comic relief since I find her to be the most interesting character on the show by far. I wonder if she was jealous of Atl any?

• January 14, 2007 at 2:42 pmDestinyblade

Regardless of how many episodes this show ends up with, whether it’s 26 or 50 episodes, there’s still some questions that have yet to be answered, including those Ayashi Ranger guys, so I wouldn’t think they would use the whole monster-of-the-week format for the entire series.

I don’t expect this show to get really, really good until we hit the 20 episode mark. That’s when FMA and Eureka 7 both took off, and I expect the same for this show. I still have hope because we still don’t know much yet, including what, exactly, is that Other World Yuki went to, etc.

• January 17, 2007 at 3:32 pmSadamitsu

i don’t like this Shuuzaburou fella i think he may steal Atl away from Yuki! Ahh how i wish Yuki and Atl would be a couple even though hes 40 and shes 15 – -

• January 17, 2007 at 7:10 pmDestinyblade

Seeing Yuki with Atl or Saizou and becoming a couple would be scary just thinking about it because of the age difference. I think an anime can exist without romance. XD

Now if only this show could get to the main plot soon, maybe we’d have some more positive things to say about this unique show. :D

• February 7, 2007 at 6:43 pmnimichan

oddly enough, I liked this episode a lot (just like I enjoyed the episode most people thought boring in Blood+)

I just have a quick question here: before shuuzaburou ate the finger, he ate a red ball, was that the ball that Atl was sucking on? Did she spit it out or something?

• February 9, 2007 at 5:26 pmkeith

sucks they stopped blogging this show..even though i barely watched it.