Suzumiya Haruhi Disappearance Movie Announced »« Suzumiya Haruhi 2009 – 24 (The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi V)

Just A Quick Haruhi Update

Suzumiya Haruhi 2009   25   Haruhi

Today’s episode of Haruhi was indeed Episode 00, and they even kept the Hare Hare Yukai ED at the end. As such, there’s really no point in me blogging the entire episode, and I probably won’t say anything about the last three either if they are indeed Live A Live, The Day of Sagittarius, and Someday in the Rain, unless there’s some sort of announcement for new material.

September 17, 2009 at 1:40 pm
  • September 17, 2009 at 1:42 pmDoh

Was good while it lasted (save the stupid Endless Eight arc). Hopefully we’ll get an announcement soon on Disappearance.

• September 17, 2009 at 1:45 pmTom

WTF!!!

• September 17, 2009 at 1:52 pmUshee

I’m really hoping we get some sort of announcement of new material, I really ended up enjoying this season (endless eight included), especially sighs. And the end of last weeks episode had me craving more.

• September 17, 2009 at 1:54 pmArabesque

I don’t know why exactly, but that smirk looks more evil than before.

• September 17, 2009 at 2:07 pmChoko

I liked the new material a lot, too bad the E8 arc had to be ridiculously long (and annoying). Let’s hope the producers insert something new in the last eps, or that they decide to air Disappearance, for the sake of reputation (again, im looking at you E8).

• September 17, 2009 at 2:11 pmAndune

I agree with Doh, It was good while it lasted, and even though I had nothing against watching all the eight Endless Eight episodes It’s sad that it had to reduce the number of other new episodes.

And the impending sales disaster of the (four!) Endless Eight DVDs (to quote Kadokawa, “Well… All that can be said is that it would be nice if they sell, wouldn’t it?”) don’t make it any easier to be optimistic about Haruhis future.

Please make more Haruhi, but don’t do something that will upset the fans (oh, and keep Yui out of my Haruhi, this isn’t K-ON).

• September 17, 2009 at 2:11 pmstarss

That’s fine. Blogging three-year-old episodes that pretty much everyone knows about is as needless as… well… the anime called Needless!

• September 17, 2009 at 2:26 pmSirMuffin

*Nods in agreement with Doh*
    I actually really, really enjoyed the series as whole despite the Endless Eight troll… Sigh… I hope there’s another season…
    Sitting, wishing, waiting…

• September 17, 2009 at 3:59 pmBROOKLYN otaku

@andune is that quote legit?? if it is ,let me drop a quote from ren & stimpy…”EEEIIIIDIOT’S!!!!!!” well, live and learn. NOW. who’s with me FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! FMP! what? not gonna happen? ohh well

• September 17, 2009 at 4:14 pmLauren

Waste of the new episodes.

• September 17, 2009 at 4:17 pmFullMetalQAF

I really hope they do animate dissapearance. with the train wreck (E8) and the lackluster (sighs), they really do need to redeem themselves. I still love the series no matter what, but some new material is always smiled upon. ;)

• September 17, 2009 at 4:35 pmPrecise Moment

Despite the stupidity that was endless-eight, i really did enjoy the new episodes of haruhi, why they couldn’t remain consistent like that is beyond my comprehension.

• September 17, 2009 at 4:44 pmdamian

Ive barely jumped on the Haruhi wagon and finished season 1 yesterday. So theres still more Haruhi for me! hehehehe

• September 17, 2009 at 4:48 pmCanti

So… another 3 year wait until disappearance?

• September 17, 2009 at 5:30 pmbobara

Yeah, I 2nd FMP. Enough with the moe. Time for some new aaaaction anime from KyoAni.

• September 17, 2009 at 5:38 pmAndune

• September 17, 2009 at 5:43 pmmice

I dont know why people keep acting as if they are totally disappointed. This is a RERUN as announced from the very beginning, of course ep00 will be aired today.

• September 17, 2009 at 7:30 pmStormflux

Honestly I don’t mind any Kyoani anime at this point, whether it be the Disappearance, FMP, K-on! season 2, or hell, I would love to see Little Busters!/Planetarian animated…

• September 17, 2009 at 7:33 pmExia

Haruhi’s rein is long been since over…ever since E8..

• September 17, 2009 at 7:51 pmdamian

im more mad about theres only ONE light novel released in North America. the hell man?!

• September 17, 2009 at 8:24 pmSavofenno

I think there`s a fair chance we`ll see The Disappearance arc, because KyoAni haven`t announced too much other coming projects. I have heard only about more FMP, don`t know if it`s OVA, movie or a new TV-series. Maybe Kadokawa and KyoAni surprises us with a positive troll: Haruhi continues without warning directly after Someday in The Rain, with Disappearance arc, and more?

• September 17, 2009 at 10:51 pmCanti

Ill be more than happy with either FMP or haruhi. Lucky star and clannad (never finished watching)just doesnt seem appealing to me.

(DTB2 soon!)Theres still that for me at least.

• September 17, 2009 at 10:53 pmHuman

@Savofenno

Wouldn’t that be something if they actually continued past the scheduled episodes. But then again they sure as hell surprised everyone with the way Endless 8 turned out, so they might surprise us again with ‘obligatory’ new episodes to make up for that disaster. And it serves them right if the dvds don’t sell. Even though Melancholy is one of my all time favorite animes, what they did with the new season was inexcusable and I hope they learn from their mistakes.

On a side note at least the last few episodes were good. Glad it looked like the old Melancholy again.

• September 18, 2009 at 12:03 amithekro

Picture screams “Obey me! You know you want too.”

• September 18, 2009 at 12:47 amwthis

@Andune you could have warn that the link was nsfw ><

• September 18, 2009 at 3:39 amAdam

I’ve been really disappointed in Haruhi this season. It seems the Endless Eight and all these episode remakes makes me wish they just create a whole bunch of filler episodes.

It’s good to see the characters of Haruhi back together but like this *_*;

• September 18, 2009 at 9:28 amHimitsu Desu

well here’s the planned plot of the “second season”

maybe d^_^b

• September 18, 2009 at 7:46 pmAnt

@Himitsu Desu

and your source for this divine knowledge?

• September 19, 2009 at 7:46 amHimitsu Desu

my brother is an animator inside kyoto animation itself… well it depends on how well is your faith to haruhi… AKA its up to you to believe it or not… they said it i believe it will…

• September 19, 2009 at 7:49 amHimitsu Desu

sorry i know it easy to lie in internet but we will see it 3 weeks from now…

• September 19, 2009 at 4:32 pmEmphraim

@Himitsu Desu

If you are right, you earn a cookie and shall be praised in the highest echelons of Heaven. Disappearance was my favoirte book of the whole series.

If you are lying, you will be damned in the lowest levels of hell and stabbed by me.

@damian

Google bakatsuki.

You can read the the Haruhi novels on there.

• October 2, 2009 at 3:35 amYoung

Why is this Anime suddenly stopped coming out. I want to watch the following episodes, so sad. . .

• July 22, 2010 at 12:46 aminfinite